Type keyword(s) to search

Relationships: Speed Dating

Trini
  • Start Topic

I have seen the effects of writers influenced by shippers and how it can really make a show suck. When they got Brenan and Booth together on "Bones" it just really went downhill.

I do get the feeling that Grant / Candice are holding something back when they have their kissing scenes. I wonder how much of that is because the show is supposed to be appropriate for younger audiences.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, zannej said:

I have seen the effects of writers influenced by shippers and how it can really make a show suck. When they got Brenan and Booth together on "Bones" it just really went downhill.

I do get the feeling that Grant / Candice are holding something back when they have their kissing scenes. I wonder how much of that is because the show is supposed to be appropriate for younger audiences.

I hope that the show doesn't think it needs to do that - Lois & Clark had some steamy makeout sessions and it came on at 8pm EST just like Flash does.  Iris and Barry can passionately kiss without the kids being defiled, sheesh, lol.  

I feel more like the show thinks it's keeping Westallen in the "pure true love" category by having them have more "soul-mate" types of kisses - but I really want to see a REAL kiss.  If they can show Henry Allen getting impaled by Zoom, they can show Barry inhaling Iris in a moment of passion.

• Love 5

But they were the canon couple in a "will they/won`t they" show so I always expected them to get together at some point. And there is really no way to stretch the will they/won`t they part out indefinitely without it becoming a neverending cock-block that just frustrates viewers. Yes, it mostly always goes downhill when they DO get together but these scenarios set themselves up for such failure either way. 

While the Flash so far has been pretty tame in terms of sex, other CW shows in that timeslot have been a lot steamier. And I don`t think the Flash skews that much younger really than any of them. 

It`s not just Barry and Iris though, the entire show has a downright virginal vibe. I know the characters are not literally virgins, they`ve made allusions to Iris having sex with Eddie and Barry having sex with Patty but I don`t know, even on Supergirl they get a bit raunchier than on the Flash. It`s the only of the DC network shows where I couldn`t see an onscreen sex scene happen without them changing the vibe somewhat first. So to me that is the reason Barry and Iris so far seem stuck with the very PG material, romantic and pure but not really passionate.   

• Love 2
10 hours ago, phoenics said:

I hope that the show doesn't think it needs to do that - Lois & Clark had some steamy makeout sessions and it came on at 8pm EST just like Flash does.  Iris and Barry can passionately kiss without the kids being defiled, sheesh, lol.  

I feel more like the show thinks it's keeping Westallen in the "pure true love" category by having them have more "soul-mate" types of kisses - but I really want to see a REAL kiss.  If they can show Henry Allen getting impaled by Zoom, they can show Barry inhaling Iris in a moment of passion.

For some reason there is this idiotic thing with the people who decide what is and is not appropriate for television in the US where violence is OK, but nudity and sexuality are not. It's not quite as bad as Malaysia where they can show people getting hit by trains on TV but can't show teenagers kissing (or at least that's how it was in the 90s). South Park made fun of the situation numerous times.

The most risque scene they've had on the show thus far (that didn't get deleted) was Iris in bed with Eddie, and that was pretty tame compared to other shows I've seen.

I do wonder why they are doing things that way.

• Love 2

Yeah. Since Barry and Iris are the main couple and the ones the audience is actually supposed to be invested in long-term, I gotta think they'll get something more. Right? I'd be very surprised if they didn't at least make a big deal out of their first time together.

Edited by ruby24
  • Love 1

I thought Barry actually was a virgin before Patty, tbh.

Hee. Realistically, I don`t think he was supposed to be but maybe they went a little overboard with the innocent and pure thing for the younger characters. And it`s not just Barry. Caitlin got married on the show and I would still believe she and Ronny never had sex. 

For some reason there is this idiotic thing with the people who decide what is and is not appropriate for television in the US where violence is OK, but nudity and sexuality are not.

But it`s still a show on the CW in the 8 pm slot. So are Arrow and Vampire Diaries for example. Oliver had lots of sex in the first Season and nothing to say of the graphic bed-hopping in TVD. If those shows could do it, I don`t see why Flash would be held to higher standards. Heck, shows that were on a decade ago like Buffy or Dawson`s Creek had more or less explicit sex in them. Only the Flash is so Victorian about it.  

10 hours ago, zannej said:

The most risque scene they've had on the show thus far (that didn't get deleted) was Iris in bed with Eddie, and that was pretty tame compared to other shows I've seen.

Actually, I think the most they've done is when Barry and Linda were making out shirtless... way back in season 1.

10 hours ago, ruby24 said:

Yeah. Since Barry and Iris are the main couple and the ones the audience is actually supposed to be invested in long-term, I gotta think they'll get something more. Right? I'd be very surprised if they didn't at least make a big deal out of their first time together.

If they do, then great -- but I wouldn't hold my breath. For whatever reason, TPTB seem to want to keep things PG when it comes to romance, etc. Maybe it's because Grant (who is cute and all) isn't the typical CW stud? However, whatever Barry lacks in raw sex appeal I think can be made up by technique; Barry can vibrate, y'all. He. Vibrates.  ;-)

• Love 5

Maybe it's because Grant (who is cute and all) isn't the typical CW stud?

Awww, I think he is actually pretty hot. Though he does look very young and the frequent crying Barry does just adds to the kitten-ish appearance. 

• Love 1

I  don't think  you have to be "cool" to be manly.  I think they should go with Barry being more confident....confidently nerdy, and the fact that although clearly most people would look at the couple and superficially think that he was "dating up", that Iris accepts him for who he is and he appreciates she  is more than pretty.  It starts with them not having Barry act as  if he is "lucky" or surprised that Iris is interested in him, and she is also not surprised and reluctant to have feelings for him.

Let them date as equals who realize what each bring to the relationship and are confident in  how they feel about each other.  That in itself is sexy, watching two people who are comfortable around each other in spite of their differences and who don't always agree, but always support each other 

Barry is not a kid, and neither is Iris.  Let them both (as well as Cisco) start acting like adults.  Quirky, different, adults, but young adults. 

• Love 5

I got the distinct impression that the Iris in the altered timeline was actually somewhat amused by Barry's awkward attempt to ask her out.   Sometimes there really is something endearing about a guy who's willing to put himself out there for someone like that, especially when it's clear that he's WAY out of his comfort zone in even talking to her, let alone asking her out on a date.

• Love 5
14 hours ago, Trini said:

Actually, I think the most they've done is when Barry and Linda were making out shirtless... way back in season 1.

If they do, then great -- but I wouldn't hold my breath. For whatever reason, TPTB seem to want to keep things PG when it comes to romance, etc. Maybe it's because Grant (who is cute and all) isn't the typical CW stud? However, whatever Barry lacks in raw sex appeal I think can be made up by technique; Barry can vibrate, y'all. He. Vibrates.  ;-)

I completely forgot about that scene!

I wonder what Iris would do if Barry started doing that same vibrating thing. I'm guessing he learned how to control that now, though. They could at least have him rubbing her shoulders and / or neck and use that technique without having parents covering their kids' eyes though. (and I actually met people who covered their children's eyes during just kissing scenes in movies-- felt sorry for those kids).

I  don't think  you have to be "cool" to be manly.  I think they should go with Barry being more confident....confidently nerdy, and the fact that although clearly most people would look at the couple and superficially think that he was "dating up", that Iris accepts him for who he is and he appreciates she  is more than pretty.  It starts with them not having Barry act as  if he is "lucky" or surprised that Iris is interested in him, and she is also not surprised and reluctant to have feelings for him.

Let them date as equals who realize what each bring to the relationship and are confident in  how they feel about each other.  That in itself is sexy, watching two people who are comfortable around each other in spite of their differences and who don't always agree, but always support each other 

Barry is not a kid, and neither is Iris.  Let them both (as well as Cisco) start acting like adults.  Quirky, different, adults, but young adults.

?????

• Love 1

Okay, making A List:
Minimum Things They Have to Show Barry and Iris Doing, That They Did with Their Other Love Interests:

• Kissing, not in slo-mo
  • Kissing, against a wall
  • Kissing, at work
  • Making out, shirtless
  • Laying in bed next to each other
  • First date/ Date night
  • Double date night
  • Argument about trust
  • Damselling

Did I miss anything?

• Love 2

Yeah, looks that way to me too. Unfortunately. That kiss by the waterfront should have gone deep. That was the one. It was clearly on the page, so this isn't the fault of the writing there.

3 minutes ago, ruby24 said:

Yeah, looks that way to me too. Unfortunately. That kiss by the waterfront should have gone deep. That was the one. It was clearly on the page, so this isn't the fault of the writing there.

I definitely had a "that's it" moment after her ended the kiss and zoomed away. smh

And we can't blame it on the fact GG doesnt look like the typical male lead. Toby Regbo, I mentioned him in the episode thread, who played francis on Reign had more sexual chemistry with the female lead than any of her other male costars, who looked more "manly." Toby looked like a teen but he could bring the heat.

On 10/17/2016 at 5:10 PM, Trini said:

Okay, making A List:
Minimum Things They Have to Show Barry and Iris Doing, That They Did with Their Other Love Interests:

• Kissing, not in slo-mo
  • Kissing, against a wall
  • Kissing, at work
  • Making out, shirtless
  • Laying in bed next to each other
  • First date/ Date night
  • Double date night
  • Argument about trust
  • Damselling

Did I miss anything?

•  Iris straddling a prone Barry in bed, wearing negligee and kissing passionately, possibly leading to more........ only to be interrupted by a call from Joe  [mirroring a S1 scene between Iris & Eddie]
  • Love 3

To save myself a big headache, I refuse to get myself heavily invested in this current WestAllen relationship paradigm - what with this being the 'Flashpoint' timeline and changes that have occurred and likely will occur again or in result of.  If they are still going strong after the winter break & start of the 'second half' of this season, then I'll reconsider the level of investment. 

I just can't help feeling that the rug we're standing on is neither totally stationary nor permanently attached to the floor.  I want to stay light on my feet so as not to end up falling on my nose when its (most likely) ultimately pulled out from under me by these [CW] writers.

Edited by iRarelyWatchTV36
1 hour ago, dirtypop90 said:

We have a male lead who can't bring the heat.

1 hour ago, ruby24 said:

I don't really agree... but I'm willing to concede to that idea; however, it was only Barry and Iris' first date. They have a few more episodes to show the progression of their physical relationship.

I have a spec that they'll use the Christmas episode/midseason finale for a major relationship milestone: WestAllen sex?

Besides (seemingly) wanting to keep things "PG", I think that they are willing to go slower with WestAllen since they are finally moving forward with the 'endgame' couple. Sooner than ep. 9 is possible, but I've learned to set my expectations low when it comes to romance on this show.  :-|

• Love 1

I think while they have known each other for a long time, they have always had a platonic relationship and even though there was physical attraction, they were never physical with one another. Barry doesn't want to screw it up. I think he's still having some nervousness and insecurity about it. So far neither of their dates have set a mood for them to just be natural and relaxed with one another. I think if there is going to be a real moment of passion, it will be when they are alone together without the pressure of thinking about being on a date. Like, just hanging out at the house on the couch or something.

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, zannej said:

I think while they have known each other for a long time, they have always had a platonic relationship and even though there was physical attraction, they were never physical with one another. Barry doesn't want to screw it up. I think he's still having some nervousness and insecurity about it. So far neither of their dates have set a mood for them to just be natural and relaxed with one another. I think if there is going to be a real moment of passion, it will be when they are alone together without the pressure of thinking about being on a date. Like, just hanging out at the house on the couch or something.

IE, spontaneity.  Could totally see that. 

Its kind of like what Barry explained to Iris at the end, they were trying to 'pretend' their way during the shortly aborted attempt at a first date - trying to ignore the fact that he's The Flash didn't work.

On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 2:00 PM, Aeryn13 said:

I disagree. In my experience a good romance usually gets people onboard. And I don`t even get the feeling that Westallen has a terrible response. Compared to other shows anyhow. It`s just that Flash is not a show solely focused on romance so that part is just a part. If people want to watch for comic book bonanza and rather ignore romanc-y parts, this show kinda allows you to do it.

Yeah, The Flash has not made the WestAllen romance a priority.  It's not trying to drive those fans away, but it's not working very hard to encourage those of us that feel pretty "meh" about it one way or the other. 

On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 11:29 PM, phoenics said:

Tvguide recently had an article that praised The Flash writers for the slow burn of Westallen and saying it was very successful, vs poor James/Kara on Supergirl.  Considering how the press seemed to be crack shipping almost from the pilot of The Flash until later in S2, it's nice to finally see the media stop erasing Iris (though some still do) and Westallen.  I'm pretty sure the large and vocal Westallen fanbase helped the media stop the automatic "let's ship Barry with anyone but Iris" transparent kick they were on initially.

Kara/James was absolutely a disaster but I don't think they did Westallen so much better since in season one, I was absolutely rooting for Eddie and Iris to buck destiny.  That relationship was adult and messy and passionate and kind of epic.  But I was ok with it being a tragedy and something in the past and really expected season two to ramp up Barry and Iris's friendship and instead they pretty much ignored her til late in the year and once again doubled down on "destiny" rather than any real reason why they want to be together. 

I find them so frustrating because they do work as a couple when they are allowed to be something more to each other than an end point.  They were adorable in Flashpoint.  Tonight, they were exceedingly dull.  Without the Flash, they had nothing even to talk about.  I buy that they love each other but my dear and fluffy lord they are doing a piss poor job at convincing me that they are IN love. 

Where is the fun?  Where is the flirt?  Where is the longing to actually be with the other person?  Barry is impatient for his date but once there, it falls flat and he decides it's because he's not being himself.  Well, fine, but please, I am begging the show to SHOW me Iris and Barry enjoying each other's company.  Right now she's more like his therapist than his love interest.  This should not be so hard.  Iris didn't even look that excited to go on the date.  It's soooooo awkward but not in a fun or cute way.  Just in a please make it stop way. 

And Barry ditched Iris in the middle of their big second date to look at video that was two days old?  How about you call and see just how urgent Joe's call is before you zip off?  It just makes it seem like Barry is practically looking for excuses not to be there with Iris.  So frustrating. 

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 4
On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 4:53 PM, phoenics said:

To be fair, they did it all wrong on Bones.  First they stalled too long (5-6 years) and then instead of relenting and actually getting the couple together, they had Booth and Brennan happen OFFSCREEN and only let the audience in on it after she confesses to being pregnant.   They skipped all the juicy parts. 

Once they were actually together as a couple, they've worked rather well but that in between part was about the worst planning ever.  That's on the writers and showrunners (and real life getting in the way a bit, lol) not the shippers or the ship. 

On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 4:53 PM, phoenics said:

I'd forgotten how steamy the kisses used to be on L&C but I swear, that show did a better job of bringing the stakes to the relationship.

Right now, nothing is stopping Barry and Iris from being together except Barry and Iris wanting to be together.  There is nothing but them feeling awkward keeping them apart.  It doesn't feel like their friendship or family like relationship is at stake.  There is nothing to overcome.  And no urgency to any of it. 

At the end of last season, despite my many complaints about them relying on destiny above anything else, at least they had built of the moment so I wanted them to take that leap.  And just when I thought they were ready, Barry pissed it all away to play god with the universe.  Barry still doesn't make Iris a priority and I guess until that changes, I'm never going to buy any passionate kisses. 

Minimum Things They Have to Show Barry and Iris Doing, That They Did with Their Other Love Interests:

Kissing, against a wall

Kissing, at work

Earth 2? and 3x03

Laying in bed next to each other

Guaranteed!

First date/ Date night

Done twice!

I definitely had a "that's it" moment after her ended the kiss and zoomed away. smh

Its the way they are written/directed, the show is going for romantic instead of explicitly sexual. It can always change when they are a seasoned couple and with the show getting older.

To save myself a big headache, I refuse to get myself heavily invested in this current WestAllen relationship paradigm - what with this being the 'Flashpoint' timeline and changes that have occurred and likely will occur again or in result of.

This is the REAL DEAL, Flashpoint timeline is over and not coming back, so if you are a WestAllen fan, Enjoy!?

Well for now, until the next obstacle comes around.

Edited by DCLeague
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, BkWurm1 said:

I find them so frustrating because they do work as a couple when they are allowed to be something more to each other than an end point.  They were adorable in Flashpoint.  Tonight, they were exceedingly dull.  Without the Flash, they had nothing even to talk about.  I buy that they love each other but my dear and fluffy lord they are doing a piss poor job at convincing me that they are IN love. 

What I found genuinely odd about this is that we did see Barry and Iris doing fun things together in the first season - movies, science lab openings, that sort of thing.  They spent enough time together as kids that Barry should know some of her favorite films/music/hobbies.  So to present them as a couple who seemingly have nothing in common on their very first date seemed like an odd choice to me. I get that the show was trying to push the "Barry needs to accept himself as both the Flash and Barry," but I think they could have reached this point by having Barry completely distracted by Flash stuff/memories of Dr. Alchemy while trying to concentrate on his date with Iris/talking about more lighthearted things with Iris. Or even opened with a discussion of some WB film or other and have Barry realize how much he misses/missed because of Flash things, even with his superspeed.  Still keeps the focus on Barry/his issues, while not making me wonder how this couple is going to last. 

• Love 6
21 hours ago, quarks said:

What I found genuinely odd about this is that we did see Barry and Iris doing fun things together in the first season - movies, science lab openings, that sort of thing.  They spent enough time together as kids that Barry should know some of her favorite films/music/hobbies.  So to present them as a couple who seemingly have nothing in common on their very first date seemed like an odd choice to me. I get that the show was trying to push the "Barry needs to accept himself as both the Flash and Barry," but I think they could have reached this point by having Barry completely distracted by Flash stuff/memories of Dr. Alchemy while trying to concentrate on his date with Iris/talking about more lighthearted things with Iris. Or even opened with a discussion of some WB film or other and have Barry realize how much he misses/missed because of Flash things, even with his superspeed.  Still keeps the focus on Barry/his issues, while not making me wonder how this couple is going to last. 

Well, in fairness, some things did change with the timeline so maybe there are some minor things that are no longer the same. I think the biggest obstacle is that Barry is overthinking things and working himself up into nervousness rather than just trying to let things happen. He's had Iris reject him in the past and he's afraid of screwing up. It is a bit like a sports player who can do something like land a ball in a basket perfectly hundreds of time in practice but during the game when the pressure is on they might miss because they are nervous. Barry was trying to have what he believed would be a "normal" date, but ignored the fact that there is nothing really normal about his life and that it just doesn't come naturally.

• Love 2

I agree with quarks about the oddness of the choice to have them have a boring, awkward first date this late in the game. If he can have interesting dates with Patty he can definitely have them with Iris.

I think it does them a disservice when they do things like that. And we have seen them be natural with each other and do fun things. Why is a stuffy dinner their only option all of a sudden?

Season one has really been the best season for them imo. I hope we can get back to the relationship they had back then.

• Love 6

I think Barry took her to the stuffy diner because Eddie had tried to take her to some stuffy diner and also he took Patty to some fancy place. But, while he knows how to act around Iris as a friend, he isn't sure how to act around her as a boyfriend. I also agree that it is inconsistent writing though. The whole Patty arc was just way too forced.

• Love 2

I mean I get it.  This is uncharted territory for both of them and if this will they/won't they had ended much sooner, I think a lot more viewers would be more receptive to it.  The Patty thing was a huge misstep, the time he spent with Patty could have been used to build up Barry and Iris' relationship which was almost nonexistent last season.  I actually wish that we had more friendship stuff with them since it was so lacking last season.  So them being in a relationship all of sudden is awkward for me as a viewer as well.

I do agree that this show is definitely pg in comparison to other cw shows.  And I feel that has been the vibe from the very beginning.  Supergirl strikes me as having the same kind of pg tone, maybe even more so since Kara is such an innocent, wide eyed bambi type character.  I would like to see more passion from Barry and Iris but I also think it would be too jarring since this show is what it is.  I actually liked it when Iris was with Eddie but clearly wanted to be with Barry because there was a lot of passion and emotion there.  Also a lot of jealousy especially when Barry was dating Linda.  I don't necessarily want them to be dating other people but I do want them to some of that fire back, if that makes sense?

Only time will tell.  Hopefully the writers will keep them together from here on out.

6 hours ago, blugirlami21 said:

Season one has really been the best season for them imo. I hope we can get back to the relationship they had back then.

...But sexier, since they can actually be a couple now.  :)

In non-WestAllen relationship news...
Nearly everyone in the regular and recurring cast is single; I feel like at least one other character is going to get a love interest this year. Probably not Caitlin (the show has kind of ruined her love life, plus she's getting an arc about developing powers); maybe Cisco, but it won't be anything serious or long term. They've hinted Wally and Jesse, but we don't know how long she'll be around. It might be nice to see Joe dating; but kinda feel the opposite about Harry. There's Julian, but I doubt they'd bother.

• Love 1

I think it would be funny if a blonde woman (possibly played by Kelly Rippa in a cameo appearance) just walked up and kissed Harry or some version of Harrison Wells.

Maybe they can bring Linda Park back to meet Wally though.

9 hours ago, superdeluxe said:

Yeah, and that sucked.  Made me totally hate the episode.

Was it the romance in general or how it was presented?  I thought apart from needlessly reminding the audience that Iris and Barry share the same dad, they wrote their budding romance very naturally, maybe for the first time.  Joe being nervous about dating was cute as well.  Wally and Jesse was sweet if still a bit dull.  Even the Mirror Master had a romance, lol.  Cisco and Harry had their bromance the only one not in on the fun was Caitlin who got a literal cold shoulder. 

• Love 5

I love how the romance was written this episode, and sincerely I find no fault in it. The Joe/Iris/Barry scenes killed me lol. It was understandable that Joe and Barry felt awkward about it. This Iris doesn't care, maybe because for however long in this post-flaspoint timeline, she've been on the outs with Joe and therefore doesn't really care what he thinks.

I really love that they communicate with each other about their problems, I hope it continues, and Joe better get with that hot D A.

I really want them to write more interactions with Iris and Caitlin, its really glaring that the only two women on the team doesn't hangout.

Edited by Grace19
  • Love 3

I know people were upset with Joe for passing on dinner with the D.A. but as far as we know, he may not have dated after his wife left. He might be afraid to get in to a relationship again. Also, the D.A. doesn't know about Barry being the Flash, right? So, he might have to keep that from her or consider that he might have to bring her in to the loop. But Barry is acting as a vigilante so that could create some legal problems. Remember back in season 1 when Joe asked for her help on something and she said she couldn't even know about it because it would be illegal?

It may be more than just Joe being nervous about a relationship. It may have to do with how much trouble it could cause if she finds out what is going on and feels she can't condone it. And, if the relationship doesn't last, it could be even more troublesome. It isn't quite so simple.

My hope is that she would understand the situation and be ok with it. And I would hope she wouldn't be dismissed as a love interest in a one-liner about not really being compatible like they did with Quentin and Felicity's Mom (although, I do wonder if that had something to do with fan complaints about the actress being rude at conventions).

I did notice that Joe was still wearing his wedding ring.  After learning about Francine I wonder why he still wears the ring.  I wonder if it will come up if he does begin to date Cecile or will they just remove the ring and never mention it.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, sking24450 said:

I did notice that Joe was still wearing his wedding ring.  After learning about Francine I wonder why he still wears the ring.  I wonder if it will come up if he does begin to date Cecile or will they just remove the ring and never mention it.

I hadn't even noticed that. I wonder if he wears it out of just being accustomed to wearing it or out of a sense of guilt. Or maybe it symbolizes him being married to the job?

I think if Cecile had not been a DA and had been in a job where there wasn't a risk of her possibly having to prosecute someone from team flash, it *might* have been slightly easier for Joe to start dating again. At least I'd like to think that. But, not everyone moves on as easily. Some people never do.

On 10/16/2016 at 1:54 PM, Aeryn13 said:

Awww, I think he is actually pretty hot. Though he does look very young and the frequent crying Barry does just adds to the kitten-ish appearance. 

I agree. For those that don't find Grant hot, you tube the Glee clip of him singing "Smooth Criminal"- he's sexy as hell when he sings.

I like that Iris and Barry are awkward and sweet. They were best friends first- they aren't going to start tearing their clothes off and make out everywhere. I liked Iris saying how much she wanted to kiss Barry while he was stuck in the mirror, and his face lit up. Its scenes like that why I buy their relationship.

Edited by twoods
  • Love 7

It was explained last season when Francine asked him why Joe still wore his wedding ring-"Divorced people don't; widowers do."

Because he told Iris, Barry and everyone else that Francine had died.  And last season, she did. So out of that? Or habit?

• Love 2

Maybe the ring is stuck on his finger and won't come off.

The Smooth Criminal thing was entertaining.

I think that once Barry and Iris have their own place (hoping that they will have Iris move in with him at some point) without other people around, they might be a little less cautious and we might see some of the passion like the Earth2 couple had.

• Love 3

Well - I thought the kissing on the couch scenes with B/I were far better and more involved and I was ticked off when Joe interrupted.  Clearly C&G are still holding back a bit - can't wait for the show to really let them cut loose.  Without interruptions.

• Love 7
On 11/3/2016 at 8:26 PM, phoenics said:

Well - I thought the kissing on the couch scenes with B/I were far better and more involved and I was ticked off when Joe interrupted.  Clearly C&G are still holding back a bit - can't wait for the show to really let them cut loose.  Without interruptions.

I was waiting for someone's phone to ring so I wasn't surprised that they were interrupted. Would be kinda funny if they were making out and she asked if his phone was vibrating and he told her it wasn't his phone. I found it funny how Barry put the pillow on his lap for the whole time Joe was in the room. LOL.

• Love 4