Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

🟡 Yellow Light: Community Check-In This sub-forum is currently under a Yellow Light status. While we celebrate the vibrant discussions happening here, there is room for improvement to meet our community standards for respectful and inclusive dialogue. Here's our focus:

- Improvement Period: We have until 4/6/24 to elevate the quality of our conversations. Without this improvement, the Topic (and potentially forum) will be audited at a deeper level, red lit, and potentially scheduled to close. 

- Guidance: Let’s highlight what’s working and improve on what’s not. Constructive, respectful dialogue that values all voices is our goal. Please use the tags in this document to demonstrate the changes happening of more intentional community conversations.  

-Assistance: Unsure about how to contribute in a healthy way? Check out our DEI Resources for tips and best practices. Use tags: #RespectfulDebate, #kindness, #globalcitizenship to highlight areas you are seeing improvement in the overall culture of this Forum!

- Your Contribution: Your voice matters. Help us steer these discussions back on track and aim for a Green Light. Together, we can ensure this forum is a welcoming space for all. Your insights and respectful participation are key to our success!

• Start Topic

18 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

but for me I give the side eye to anything coming out of Camp Raquel

Rachels crisis PR (imo her family) strategy appears to be two-fold and a combo of arrogance and ignorance.

The lawfare is intended to intimidate cast and "friends" while protecting the self-wounded girl child they raised from the professional consequences of her behavior. (This must trigger Sandoval since he was so hysterical when Katie's mom tried to intervene while Rachel was deliberately pushing Katie's buttons) 

The legal measures will also guarantee her being rejected for future entertainment opportunities. Who wants to deal with this crap, especially regarding someone with no talent that may have "issues". This type of "help" may explain why this chick is so stunted.

The lawfare may intimidate in the short term but will not help minimize the frenzy, but fuel it.

TMZ is filled mostly with publicist and celebrity-planted news. Printing deceptive stories is part of the PR game. Rachel hiding out in Tucson with her family or is she in a mental health facility, Leviss’ team has taken over her social media account after it was hacked during Mental Health Awareness Month. “Raquel has requested all of the posts focus on raising awareness for mental health organizations, advocates and removing the stigma surrounding treatment.” Why did she need to check into a facility?  Could she not just go to therapy?

Printed stories proven untrue include people claiming S&S was vandalized, the Tom’s claiming online harassment, Jax and Brittany claiming false stories when going through their pastor scandal, Stassi’s family claiming false stories when she got fired from the show.  Tom and Raquel have used TMZ themselves to drop stories. The timing of this FBI story is interesting - after the first episode of the reunion airs-how do we know that it isn’t just to ward off what they know is to come in the remaining two episodes? What's the purpose of her rep telling TMZ about these threats other than to garner pity,

We've heard her family wasn't thrilled with her being on the show, yet they chose to be filmed on a few episodes. A little bit of research into her family shows someone who may be included, identifying as an Independent Online Media Professional.

She’s really settling into the victim role. When do you believe a confirmed liar?

Maybe her PR team should stop leaking info to TMZ/Page Six. If the rumor that she is done with the show is true, why would she need a crisis PR team?

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

Rachels crisis PR (imo her family) strategy appears to be two-fold and a combo of arrogance and ignorance.

The lawfare is intended to intimidate cast and "friends" while protecting the self-wounded girl child they raised from the professional consequences of her behavior. (This must trigger Sandoval since he was so hysterical when Katie's mom tried to intervene while Rachel was deliberately pushing Katie's buttons) 

The legal measures will also guarantee her being rejected for future entertainment opportunities. Who wants to deal with this crap, especially regarding someone with no talent that may have "issues". This type of "help" may explain why this chick is so stunted.

The lawfare may intimidate in the short term but will not help minimize the frenzy, but fuel it.

TMZ is filled mostly with publicist and celebrity-planted news. Printing deceptive stories is part of the PR game. Rachel hiding out in Tucson with her family or is she in a mental health facility, Leviss’ team has taken over her social media account after it was hacked during Mental Health Awareness Month. “Raquel has requested all of the posts focus on raising awareness for mental health organizations, advocates and removing the stigma surrounding treatment.” Why did she need to check into a facility?  Could she not just go to therapy?

Printed stories proven untrue include people claiming S&S was vandalized, the Tom’s claiming online harassment, Jax and Brittany claiming false stories when going through their pastor scandal, Stassi’s family claiming false stories when she got fired from the show.  Tom and Raquel have used TMZ themselves to drop stories. The timing of this FBI story is interesting - after the first episode of the reunion airs-how do we know that it isn’t just to ward off what they know is to come in the remaining two episodes? What's the purpose of her rep telling TMZ about these threats other than to garner pity,

We've heard her family wasn't thrilled with her being on the show, yet they chose to be filmed on a few episodes. A little bit of research into her family shows someone who may be included, identifying as an Independent Online Media Professional.

She’s really settling into the victim role. When do you believe a confirmed liar?

Maybe her PR team should stop leaking info to TMZ/Page Six. If the rumor that she is done with the show is true, why would she need a crisis PR team?

No offense, but TMZ is normally right, and many times the first to have an exclusive.

Coincidence, or not, what do you expect somebody to do when they are at the center of the story that specific time? She would need a crisis team even if she eventually left the show because there are two parts of the reunion left to air, and she is receiving a lot of hate.

(edited)
On 5/28/2023 at 2:23 PM, Jel said:

I wonder what could be so potentially devastating/line-drawing that the producers are advising them to not sign a contract until they are made aware of it. What could be so life altering that even a famewhore would have to say, “nope, I’m out!” 
Thoughts everyone?

Is this meant to be advice for the entire cast, or is it tact? Like really just directed at Ariana because more Tom scandal is incoming?

I have no idea. I wonder if the story is exaggerated in order for more people to watch. The ratings are already sky high. The season 10 finale episode had 4.1 million viewers, when the season 9 premiere had 637,000 (and later on episodes had a slightly higher number). 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Useful 4
5 hours ago, chlban said:

I know she has denied it, but that makes some sense. Theoretically, the cast should be so angry at her if she knew that they don't want to be on her show. In reality, not sure if any of these famewhores would actually walk away from it. 

I am sure they would not!  Who cares what Lisa knew and when?  As she once reveled in saying to Stassi, she's not "important enough" at this point on the show to make a difference.  And they need the $$ enough to keep on with the fake smiles and the "Thank you, Lisa"s enough to overlook that.

• Like 4
22 hours ago, ZettaK said:

The court granted it because there was proof it was needed. It's not easy to get one, so this tells me that Scheana attacked her (she didn't deny it, but she claimed she didn't punch Raquel). 

FWIW, temporary restraining orders are very easy to get, as they should be.  I agree that there was some sort of physical altercation on Scheana's part, which would be (and should be) enough to get a temp restraining order.  Honestly, I think she probably would have gotten a permanent* one if she had gone to court. It doesn't seem in question that Scheana put her hands on Raquel.

*Permanent is rarely permanent.  They are normally set for a certain amount of time and have to be renewed, except in cases where it's a lifelong restraining order. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, Jel said:

I wonder what could be so potentially devastating/line-drawing that the producers are advising them to not sign a contract until they are made aware of it. What could be so life altering that even a famewhore would have to say, “nope, I’m out!” 
Thoughts everyone?

Is this meant to be advice for the entire cast, or is it tact? Like really just directed at Ariana because more Tom scandal is incoming?

What I heard is that the producers said Reunion Part 3 airing is where the information all cast members need to know will be revealed. This tells me the cast doesn't know - its not revealed while they were on stage filming - it comes out on June 7th. This leads me to several possibilities:

1) Raquel in her one on one slips and reveals that the Sandoval hookups have been happening for years and James was used from the jump.

2) From what I've seen in interviews of VPR cast as well as from other shows - each member develops a rapport and relationships with various producers. They become friend and their confidants. It may come out that multiple producers were aware of the affair for years and have footage which will be shown. Or footage of both Toms creeping around with other women/fans for years. They can have footage of Schwartz knowing much earlier than what they've shown. This footage will totally negate the timeline narratives of Raquel and the Tom's. It can come across as an act of betrayal on the producers part to Ariana, Katie, Scheana & James.

Can you tell VPR has taken over my free time?

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 4
16 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

Her parents allegedly didn't want her with James and that didn't stop her. It's her biological sister/legally her cousin who is the Independent Media Professional. It's also this persons acquaintance that allowed Raquel to film in that apartment (Raquel doesn't live there - only for filming during VPR)

When Raquel was with James she lived with him and he supported her. When she dumped James, she lived at Scheana's for free when filming the new season. The apartment they filmed at here and there was just for show.

I do see her filming next season if Bravo gives her a salary of $50K to $100K. She'd only need to lease a furnished apartment for 4 months. If Bravo doesn't then she can't film unless her parents or cousin give her the money cause we know Tom won't

• Like 6
  • Useful 1

Watching some of the reruns from three years ago, the cast was probably double or more what it is now.  If the show isn't dead, it probably will be in a year or so.

• Like 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

It's her biological sister/legally her cousin

biological brother/legally her cousin

biological sister/legally her cousin is the real estate agent who has appeared on the show with her husband who is also an agent

Edited by itsadryheat
typo
  • Like 4
36 minutes ago, itsadryheat said:

biological brother/legally her cousin

biological sister/legally her cousin is the real estate agent who has appeared on the show with her husband who is also an agent

Yup that person is allegedly the person leading Raquel's PR Camp

• Like 4

FYI

For those of you who listen to Ronnie and Ben on Watch What Crappens you can now also see their podcasts on YouTube

Please note their audios are available same day - but the visuals on YouTube post a week later

Right now I'm watching The Scandoval Is Upon Us Finale Recap. Watching their faces and impersonations is hilarious.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
(edited)
12 hours ago, lasu said:

FWIW, temporary restraining orders are very easy to get, as they should be.  I agree that there was some sort of physical altercation on Scheana's part, which would be (and should be) enough to get a temp restraining order.  Honestly, I think she probably would have gotten a permanent* one if she had gone to court. It doesn't seem in question that Scheana put her hands on Raquel.

*Permanent is rarely permanent.  They are normally set for a certain amount of time and have to be renewed, except in cases where it's a lifelong restraining order. 

I think Raquel cared about her future on the show, and it was a PR move, as well, that's why she didn't bother to get a permanent restraining order, on top of using the temporary one to avoid being at the reunion, or at least avoid being on the same stage with Scheana. Participation on the show was her main objective three months ago. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
(edited)
9 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

. . . (allegedly) "Raquel had been in a mental health facility recently, but typically such facilities restrict the use of phones. The screenshot is evidence she may be out by now."

TOM SANDOVAL Yacking It Up With Raquel

https://www.tmz.com/2023/05/29/tom-sandoval-on-phone-raquel-leviss-flight-vanderpump-rules/

Tom's fellow passenger claimed he took a photo of his phone by chance. Yeah, riiight....Also, didn't those two idiots create fake names for each other on their phones yet? 

I didn't expect Tom and Raquel to stop communicating. It doesn't necessarily mean they are still together. Don't forget, the were always "friends" too! We will see.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3

Both of their youtube channels comment on reality shows from a what makes them tick perspective.

PSYCHOLOGY IN SEATTLE ® has been producing content since 2008. The host, Dr. Kirk Honda, is a licensed therapist and a professor. 

Vanderpump Rules - (Scandoval #1) 25:17 - Therapist Reacts Psychology In Seattle Podcast https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wubGbrJnZGM

Vanderpump Rules - (Scandoval #2) 20:33 - Therapist Reacts  Psychology In Seattle Podcast  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMCFl6vMWoM

POP PSYCH    David Colarossi PhD licensed Psychologist, with an M.A. in Marriage and Family Therapy, and a Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology.  I am a corporate psychologist, consultant, and executive coach. This is intended to be a flexible channel that allows me to comment on popular culture, discuss trends in psychology, and help viewers approach their lives and relationships with more intentionality.

THE FINALE - PSYCHOLOGIST REACTS TO THE VANDERPUMP RULES DRAMA 9:14  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Lm2STOTrxM

REUNION #1 - PSYCHOLOGIST REACTS TO VANDERPUMP RULES REUNION  9:26 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka-yntm1n4s&t=2s

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)

Season 9 is on Bravo right now. It originally aired in 2021 and 2022, and filmed in spring of 2021. Lala and Scheana's daughers were newborns. Brock's domestic violence issues were exposed, and Lala said the famous "how dare you compare Brock to Randall who is a standup guy". Sandoval said that there were a lot of rumors about Randall too, and there was speculation about Lala and Randall's relationship, but he didn't want to mention anything.

I forgot about this, but Schwartz was out with Sandoval until late, Katie locked the door, and Tom busted it open! Katie had a handyman over to fix it.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
23 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

What I heard is that the producers said Reunion Part 3 airing is where the information all cast members need to know will be revealed. This tells me the cast doesn't know - its not revealed while they were on stage filming - it comes out on June 7th. This leads me to several possibilities:

1) Raquel in her one on one slips and reveals that the Sandoval hookups have been happening for years and James was used from the jump.

2) From what I've seen in interviews of VPR cast as well as from other shows - each member develops a rapport and relationships with various producers. They become friend and their confidants. It may come out that multiple producers were aware of the affair for years and have footage which will be shown. Or footage of both Toms creeping around with other women/fans for years. They can have footage of Schwartz knowing much earlier than what they've shown. This footage will totally negate the timeline narratives of Raquel and the Tom's. It can come across as an act of betrayal on the producers part to Ariana, Katie, Scheana & James.

I have seen so much speculation all over Twitter and Tiktok about what this information could possibly be. I did see one Tiktok from a girl who speculated that Scheana knew about the one night stand in August but Raquel told her it was only a one time thing and it wouldn't happen again. Scheana believed her and never said anything and didn't know it had started up again. Which is why she got so pissed with Raquel after WWHL. This girl also thinks this is why Scheana is so subdued at the reunion, she is afraid of this info coming out. 

Idk, there might be some truth to this, but I do think the most plausible theory is that it had been going on for longer than everyone knew.

• Like 2
  • Useful 3
(edited)
11 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Tom's fellow passenger claimed he took a photo of his phone by chance. Yeah, riiight....Also, didn't those two idiots create fake names for each other on their phones yet? 

I didn't expect Tom and Raquel to stop communicating. It doesn't necessarily mean they are still together. Don't forget, the were always "friends" too! We will see.

They are not smart enough to have created fake names. Currently half watching whatever season it was that Lala was on Brock's case and the Tom's are working on one of their restaurants ( using the term "working"  loosely)The two Chuckleheads have been asked to create Mission statement which they worked on together and came up with an advertisement for the Restaurant. These two idiots have no idea what a Mission Statement is! So, OK, neither has ever worked in the Corporate world, I get it. Plus, they are stupid. But, do they maybe ask Lisa? Or, oh I don't know, maybe Google it? Nope. Just jump in there and show their ignorance once more. The best part though is Katie, who is in the meeting for some reason I didn't catch (half watching), explained what a Mission statement is, which I bet Sandoval absolutely hated, so they actually could have just asked her. Which, of course, they would never do. It's true what they say "You can't fix stupid."

11 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Yes, I had the same thought. I still speak to my Ex Husband on the phone sometimes and we have been divorced for 20 years and don't share any children. 

Edited by chlban
  • Like 5
41 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

I have seen so much speculation all over Twitter and Tiktok about what this information could possibly be. I did see one Tiktok from a girl who speculated that Scheana knew about the one night stand in August but Raquel told her it was only a one time thing and it wouldn't happen again. Scheana believed her and never said anything and didn't know it had started up again. Which is why she got so pissed with Raquel after WWHL. This girl also thinks this is why Scheana is so subdued at the reunion, she is afraid of this info coming out. 

Idk, there might be some truth to this, but I do think the most plausible theory is that it had been going on for longer than everyone knew.

On the current ad for the reunion, it shows Andy handing Scheana a piece of paper which she looks at and then bursts into tears. Soo maybe. Or the Editing Monkey's are playing games and making the clip more interesting.

• LOL 1
9 minutes ago, chlban said:

On the current ad for the reunion, it shows Andy handing Scheana a piece of paper which she looks at and then bursts into tears. Soo maybe. Or the Editing Monkey's are playing games and making the clip more interesting.

I'm not sure if that's what it is. Whatever this new information is, the cast isn't aware of what it is because it comes out in one of the one on one interviews Andy does. That's why the producers have told the cast to wait to sign on for the new season until that all airs and it's supposed to air during part 3 of the reunion. That's why people are speculating that maybe Raquel reveals to Andy that it's been going on a lot longer. Whatever paper Andy gives Scheana is done on stage in front of everyone.

• Like 4
On 5/28/2023 at 8:18 PM, ZettaK said:

No offense, but TMZ is normally right, and many times the first to have an exclusive.

Coincidence, or not, what do you expect somebody to do when they are at the center of the story that specific time? She would need a crisis team even if she eventually left the show because there are two parts of the reunion left to air, and she is receiving a lot of hate.

Damn straight about TMZ.  Oftentimes, other news outlets will say, according to TMZ.....even they know TMZ knows what's going on. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, MaggieG said:

I'm not sure if that's what it is. Whatever this new information is, the cast isn't aware of what it is because it comes out in one of the one on one interviews Andy does. That's why the producers have told the cast to wait to sign on for the new season until that all airs and it's supposed to air during part 3 of the reunion. That's why people are speculating that maybe Raquel reveals to Andy that it's been going on a lot longer. Whatever paper Andy gives Scheana is done on stage in front of everyone.

I’m not sold on whether or not this whole “wait to sign on for next season until…” is legit.  

Am I the only one thinking this was just a “rumor” leaked to create even more suspense and intrigue in an attempt to further drive record viewership numbers? I don’t trust it, personally.   Hoping I’m wrong, of course!

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Shauna said:

Damn straight about TMZ.  Oftentimes, other news outlets will say, according to TMZ.....even they know TMZ knows what's going on. 

Yep. When a breaking celebrity story hits that I am slightly interested in, TMZ is the first place I check.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, MaggieG said:

I’m basing this on nothing but gut instinct. I think it might be that Jax and Brittany are rejoining the cast. They’ve been everywhere lately and Bravo seems to have welcomed the back home.

• Sad 1
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 1
19 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Right now I'm watching The Scandoval Is Upon Us Finale Recap. Watching their faces and impersonations is hilarious.

I'm new to their podcast and just listening to them makes me laugh out loud with a mighty guffaw!  I can't wait to watch as well!!!  

• LOL 3
2 minutes ago, hatchetgirl said:

I'm new to their podcast and just listening to them makes me laugh out loud with a mighty guffaw!  I can't wait to watch as well!!!  

OMG you will love it!

Sometimes just listening to them confused me because I didn't know who was doing what impersonation. For example the Scheana impersonation sounding like a Toucan is actually both of them with the honking nasally affectations

Have fun.

• LOL 3
(edited)
6 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

For example the Scheana impersonation sounding like a Toucan is actually both of them with the honking nasally affectations

HAHAHA - THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I LAUGHED OUT LOUD OVER!!!  I liken it to a lonely goose, sadly honking for it's tribe!  I don't get going to podcaster shows, but with these guys - totally get it!!!  LOL

This was covered in the news when it happened.  She was handed this dismissal of the TRO.  She cried because it could have caused some serious trouble for Scheana.  If I was an EP on the show though, I wouldn't film Rachel ever again after that bullshit play.  Why would I want to have someone on the cast that will get TRO's against others to keep from being on stage with other castmates?  Do you really think she was fearing for her life from Scheanna?  Nope!  She was just using whatever power she could and it didn't pan out.

Edited by hatchetgirl
  • Like 6
  • LOL 1
6 minutes ago, hatchetgirl said:

HAHAHA - THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I LAUGHED OUT LOUD OVER!!!  I liken it to a lonely goose, sadly honking for it's tribe!  I don't get going to podcaster shows, but with these guys - totally get it!!!  LOL

baby-toddler.gif

I had always assumed that podcasts were only audio - but there are many on YouTube where you see an actual person interviewing another. So it's just like watching TV

I love all of their impressions.

LVP is the evil Disney witch with a British accent who maintains her youth on the  tears of the Vanderkids. Kristen has a deep smokers voice and she's psychotic.

• LOL 4
On 5/29/2023 at 2:31 PM, itsadryheat said:

. . . (allegedly) "Raquel had been in a mental health facility recently, but typically such facilities restrict the use of phones. The screenshot is evidence she may be out by now."

I wish people would stop quoting this because it's not true as a blanket statement from state to state, facility to facility, or patient to patient. I literally wrote the laws and administrative regulations in a couple of states for use of personal patient phones in inpatient mental health facilities. What I wrote covers states whose combined populations exceed 40 million.

Raquel may not be in a real mental health facility, but saying that her access to her cell phone is proof is really wrong.

• Like 1
  • Useful 4
5 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

baby-toddler.gif

I had always assumed that podcasts were only audio - but there are many on YouTube where you see an actual person interviewing another. So it's just like watching TV

I love all of their impressions.

LVP is the evil Disney witch with a British accent who maintains her youth on the  tears of the Vanderkids. Kristen has a deep smokers voice and she's psychotic.

“Uhhhh….seriously? Uhhhhh”

😂

• LOL 1
2 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

Vanderpump Rules villain Tom Sandoval EJECTS fan from his concert after they hold up #TeamAriana sign in honor of his scorned ex Ariana Madix

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12141275/Vanderpump-Rules-villain-Tom-Sandoval-EJECTS-fan-concert-hold-TeamAriana-sign.html

He had best be careful about doing that.  Could cut his audience by double digit percentages.  He is a pissant band member in a pissant band.  He ain’t Kiss or Green Day or even a cover band for a big name.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
7 hours ago, hatchetgirl said:

This was covered in the news when it happened.  She was handed this dismissal of the TRO.  She cried because it could have caused some serious trouble for Scheana.  If I was an EP on the show though, I wouldn't film Rachel ever again after that bullshit play.  Why would I want to have someone on the cast that will get TRO's against others to keep from being on stage with other castmates?  Do you really think she was fearing for her life from Scheanna?  Nope!  She was just using whatever power she could and it didn't pan out.

Raquel got the temporary protective order a couple of weeks before the reunion. I don't think she was aware of the backlash Scandoval would create. She called TMZ hours before the reunion to give an interview (she looked kind of smug). She woke up from her delusions soon enough. She "disappeared" almost immediately after the reunion. It was a good PR move. 

8 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

I’m basing this on nothing but gut instinct. I think it might be that Jax and Brittany are rejoining the cast. They’ve been everywhere lately and Bravo seems to have welcomed the back home.

I hope that's not true! I can't stand them.

11 hours ago, Shauna said:

TMZ might not be about serious journalism, but they check their sources. 

• Like 4
(edited)
On 5/29/2023 at 11:39 AM, KungFuBunny said:

I doubt Raquel and Sandoval had an affair for years when she was with James, or even before because James and others would have noticed, and especially James because it was a new relationship. Ariana and Sandoval were at a point of living separate lives, more, or less, that's why she probably didn't notice, on top of trusting Raquel.

As for producers, those work for the producing company, and I doubt they would play those games (covering up for the Toms), and risk their jobs, not only one producer, but probably more. The show films for about two months a year (and not 24/7, or even every day), so that producers don't even spend so much time those couple of months with the cast, for the cast to have to hide something, or need a co-conspirator. For example, The Abbey incident with Raquel and Sandoval, and the Newport Beach Labor Day barbecue incident were not filmed, but other cast members witnessed them, and commented about them. Both happened during filming of the current season.

Edited by ZettaK
15 hours ago, carrier76 said:

“Uhhhh….seriously? Uhhhhh”

😂

tumblr_nitkfsVdCs1qk08n1o1_500.gifv

Speaking of Kristen she was on the Good Guys Podcast and explains why she was so mad that day. According to Kristen, production, LVP, Ken, Diane, etc knew Miami girl was coming in to film. Miami Girl had a call card. Knowing this they knew it was going to get messy. Kristen said Production flew in Miami Girl, if they didnt want drama at SUR they could easily have filmed somewhere else.

• Like 7
  • Useful 4
(edited)

This is way out in left field but thought I'd ask, if Scheana was served a restraining order could there be a possibility of child protective services becoming involved?  No I don't think Scheana is a threat to anyone but the minor altercation could show her as a violent person?  I can't think of anything else making her burst out in tears like that.

ETA:  So glad I'm wrong

Edited by mytmo
Glad I'm wrong
  • Like 1
  • Useful 4
1 hour ago, mytmo said:

This is way out in left field but thought I'd ask, if Scheana was served a restraining order could there be a possibility of child protective services becoming involved?  No I don't think Scheana is a threat to anyone but the minor altercation could show her as a violent person?  I can't think of anything else making her burst out in tears like that.

Scheana is very dramatical. She cries at the drop of a hat. Do you remember in an earlier season she cried because Stassi didn't even call her when she had to go to the dentist?

Knowing this, and to be fair to Scheana, from  the day WWHL to the day she was served 6 days later it was an emotional reaction. Raquel cheated with Tom betraying Ariana, but she also betrayed Scheana who enfolded her into their group. Scheana also let Raquel live at her place for months for free, Scheana stood up for Raquel against Katie and Lala. Scheana isn't a threat to anyone - the most you could get is a migraine from her nasally voice. Andy handing her that piece of paper - was just reminding her of all of the money she was spending on lawyers. She was on the phone constantly with Production. She did not want to violate the conditions of the TRO that could lead to a monetary fine or jail. I'm sure lawyers were telling her what she was and was not allowed to say.

Scheana said in an interview that on the day of the reunion filming, when she got off stage - they put her in a car and drove around the area. They drove until production called and said Raquel was on set, and then they drove Scheana back to the lot where they put her in a trailer.

That would upset me - it' being punished for a Bullshit charge from Raquel. Raquel abused the legal system. It must have been totally frustrating to not be able to tell her entire truth at the Reunion and not be able to face her accuser.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, ZettaK said:

Bravo is going to air another episode (Secrets Revealed) after the reunion, on June 14th.

What is there to possibly show us after all this? 🤔

• Like 1
On 5/30/2023 at 3:41 PM, hatchetgirl said:

Hatchetgirl and all:

Watch What Crappens video on YouTube  is now airing Reunion Part 1 recap.

• Like 1
(edited)
On 5/31/2023 at 3:34 PM, itsadryheat said:

Something About Her renovation update. Appears hiring professionals vs taking business mushrooms is the way to go when you want to get a place open in a timely manner. Looks cute.

https://www.tiktok.com/@neverbenfiner/video/7239175697032367402

Good for them. Somebody has a clue (unlike the Toms), and takes advantage of opportunities, now that the show is still on. It looks far better than a regular sandwich shop. They said they wanted to add an alcoholic drink menu, so it will be like a cafe/bar, but with a feminine touch.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
On 5/31/2023 at 9:55 AM, mytmo said:

ETA:  So glad I'm wrong

Someone needs to protect Summer Moon from her mother’s talons!

daily-dish-ig-scheana-marie-family-holid

• Like 1
On 6/2/2023 at 1:29 AM, nexxie said:

Someone needs to protect Summer Moon from her mother’s talons!

daily-dish-ig-scheana-marie-family-holid

Summer Moon is so cute! It's a shame her mother already started her career as an influencer...

• Like 3

Amidst the loud din of one of the back-and-forths, I think there was a mention, by the CEO of Misogynist Inc., of James and a waitress during an Atlantic City appearance and something about an NDA. 

Of greater interest is the briefly mentioned "disappearance" by Schwartz. Lighting candles that this little slip gets fleshed out.🤞

"The U.S. Sun spoke to the Tom Toms in Atlantic City where they were hosting the one-year anniversary celebration of Nola's Bar & Lounge, which took place shortly after the grand opening of Schwartz & Sandy's.

"Tom exclusively told The U.S. Sun while hosting Nola's Bar & Lounge one year anniversary celebration at Ocean Casino Resort in Atlantic City on Saturday, November 5th."

Whatever scumdoval's intent was to damage James' reputation, it apparently didn't work as he is going back for a gig on June 30.

BIRTHDAY BAR GRAND OPENING WITH JAMES KENNEDY

Nola's Afterparty with James Kennedy | 11PM

June 30, 2023 9:00PM  Birthday Bar

Come out to Nola's Bar & Lounge for an afterparty with James Kennedy! The Bravo reality star will be taking over the deejay booth as he performs a DJ set.

https://www.theoceanac.com/entertainment/5th-birthday-event-concerts-live-music/birthday-bar-grand-opening-james-kennedy

• Applause 3
  • Useful 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, itsadryheat said:

Amidst the loud din of one of the back-and-forths, I think there was a mention, by the CEO of Misogynist Inc., of James and a waitress during an Atlantic City appearance and something about an NDA. 

Of greater interest is the briefly mentioned "disappearance" by Schwartz. Lighting candles that this little slip gets fleshed out.🤞

"The U.S. Sun spoke to the Tom Toms in Atlantic City where they were hosting the one-year anniversary celebration of Nola's Bar & Lounge, which took place shortly after the grand opening of Schwartz & Sandy's.

"Tom exclusively told The U.S. Sun while hosting Nola's Bar & Lounge one year anniversary celebration at Ocean Casino Resort in Atlantic City on Saturday, November 5th."

Whatever scumdoval's intent was to damage James' reputation, it apparently didn't work as he is going back for a gig on June 30.

BIRTHDAY BAR GRAND OPENING WITH JAMES KENNEDY

Nola's Afterparty with James Kennedy | 11PM

June 30, 2023 9:00PM  Birthday Bar

Come out to Nola's Bar & Lounge for an afterparty with James Kennedy! The Bravo reality star will be taking over the deejay booth as he performs a DJ set.

https://www.theoceanac.com/entertainment/5th-birthday-event-concerts-live-music/birthday-bar-grand-opening-james-kennedy

The Toms didn't try to damage James’ reputation because he doesn't have a good reputation. I don't doubt they were telling the truth. He didn't exactly refute it. As for this particular event, individuals are hired for events at least months before (even longer), so the planners didn't know what was said in the reunion. If they knew, they might have not asked him. They didn't care when it was not known because of the NDA, but (alleged) sexual harassment closes doors.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1

Jun. 3rd, 2023

Scheana and Ariana threw the first pitch at Padres v Cubs game Petco Park in San Diego. Attendance: 42655. The friar had a sign that said “team Ariana” (allegedly)

Sandy and the extras played in downtown Douglas, MI (pop 1,378) in Community Church at Beery Field for Pride in the Park.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 7

Ariana was on WWHL on May 18th, 2 1/2 months after Scandoval broke. On WWHL, Ariana tells Andy that Raquel sent a letter to her home addressed to the Slug. Andy said did you read it? Ariana said it's a federal crime I left it on the table and told Tom's assistant. Around the end of May - a postcard from Raquel arrived at the house.

Tom since March 1st  has yelled at Ariana and her friends in her home. Many have been witness to this.

I'm starting to suspect that the plan is to make Ariana so miserable that she moves out of the house. Raquel sends a postcard so Ariana can read it? This is really sick - is Raquel hoping Ariana will leave so that she can move in?

• Mind Blown 5
31 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

a postcard from Raquel arrived at the house.

. . . not just any old postcard

"Brock said the postcard was from Sedona, Arizona with lightening bolts on it"

When Reality Hits with Jax and Brittany Podcast: Episode from May 30th, “Scheana Shay and Brock Davies.”

good luck with this one sandy!

• Like 2