Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

Since this latest episode established that they're in a closed time loop, where all this stuff has already happened, with Henry remembering getting that phone call from his adult self, that makes things potentially hairy with the various characters coming to Storybrooke in the finale, unless there's a big old memory tea party at the end. Hook Prime will have to not meet adult Alice or de-aged Whook, or else he'd already know what's going on with them when meeting Whook. Emma and Henry also can't meet Whook or they shouldn't have been fooled by de-aged Whook.

But it looks like the new characters are coming to Storybrooke, which means there could be multiple versions. We could possibly have teen Henry, adult Henry, and Wish Henry. Past (our present) Regina, future Regina, Wish Regina, and Evil Queen. Future Rumple, Wish Rumple, and maybe even past/present Rumple Prime, if he and Belle pop back for a visit. I think they've said Zelena will be in the finale, but is that Hyperion Heights future Zelena or past/present Zelena who's still in Storybrooke?

Just now, Camera One said:

So all the people who quit after four episodes in Season 7 could probably tune in next week and understand everything.  

Or at least be just as lost as those who've been watching all along.

• Love 3
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Shanna Marie said:

Since this latest episode established that they're in a closed time loop, where all this stuff has already happened, with Henry remembering getting that phone call from his adult self, that makes things potentially hairy with the various characters coming to Storybrooke in the finale, unless there's a big old memory tea party at the end. Hook Prime will have to not meet adult Alice or de-aged Whook, or else he'd already know what's going on with them when meeting Whook. Emma and Henry also can't meet Whook or they shouldn't have been fooled by de-aged Whook.

I assumed they would be going forward in time (to their "own" time), and then going to the Storybrooke where Emma/Hook just had a baby, where Snowflake is 9 years old, etc?  

If they could have just gone to 2017 Storybrooke anytime with no time consequences, then why didn't Regina and Rumple do so, to grab some magical objects?  Or maybe just Alice, Robyn, Adult Henry, Jacinda and Tiana/food truck will go to 2017 Storybrooke, since no one knows them?

Edited by Camera One

I'm still thoroughly confused. There is no reconciling any of  this timeline mess. 

If they're all in 2017 Storybrooke, how come Emma and Hook are at the (presumed) coronation with their infant? Is there yet another time-jump in the very last episode?

Do the people in HH get to go "back" to their own time (ie ~12 years later) when all is said and done, or are they stuck in 2017 while their former selves are out living in the Disenchanted Forest?

• Love 1
(edited)

I do hope with all this talk of time travel that Regina gets to bring Snow back to the moment Cora murdered Daniel so Snow can finally understand the error of her ways.

If they could have just gone to 2017 Storybrooke anytime with no time consequences, then why didn't Regina and Rumple do so, to grab some magical objects? 

They could just pull a Cora and shapeshift if they get caught. But really, I don't think Regina seeing a duplicate of herself would mess up the timeline all that much. She's got two other clones already, what's weird about a third?

Do the people in HH get to go "back" to their own time (ie ~12 years later) when all is said and done, or are they stuck in 2017 while their former selves are out living in the Disenchanted Forest?

I would think they'd have to. There's too many duplicates for them to stay in 2017 Storybrooke. Other than Wish Rumple, there's no real reason for them not to go back to the Disenchanted Forest of their time (if they can). 

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Camera One said:

So all the people who quit after four episodes in Season 7 could probably tune in next week and understand everything.  

It's still a confusing mess that piles on even more plot holes, though it does highlight how many characters and storylines have been completely pointless since they went completely nowhere.

16 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

She's got two other clones already, what's weird about a third?

There's too many duplicates for them to stay in 2017 Storybrooke. 

Seriously, if this show had a Season 10, it would basically be clones of Regina, Rumple and Hook interacting with one another.

• Love 3
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Camera One said:

Seriously, if this show had a Season 10, it would basically be clones of Regina, Rumple and Hook interacting with one another.

We're up to 4 Regina's. We've got Regina Prime, 2017!Regina, Wish!Regina, and Clone!Regina. There's also 4 Rumple's, with Rumple Prime, 2017!Rumple, Wish!Rumple, and Clippy!Rumple. Hook may have four too if there's a Clippy!Hook inside Rumple's mind. (It would be funny karma for the 5A ending if Rumple was stuck with Clippy!Hook taunting him all the time. He should be getting Clippy's everywhere since he's rejecting the darkness now.)

Edit: Forgot 2017!WHook in the Wish Realm.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 1
48 minutes ago, Camera One said:

Everybody is Agent Smith. All timey-wimeyness and plot inconsistencies can be explained as glitches in the Matrix. I've solved this Show at last.

I'm just here for my minute of Emma, Killian, and their beautiful true love baby Hope. I can give two craps about anything else especially Regigi being queen of whatever the heck/whomever the heck and the failures of S7 that literally nobody cares about.

• Love 4
(edited)
22 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

Pan is stuck in a pillory in the promo. Wonder what that means. 

It would be weird to see the Underworld without Arthur, unless Cruella somehow got control of it again.

It looks like Cruella might be in the Dark Castle? Is this Wish!Cruella?

Edited by KingOfHearts

I totally missed this part in the EW picture caption:

“In the series finale, there’s a lot that comes full-circle,” says executive producer Edward Kitsis of this familiar-feeling scene, in which the heroes have discovered personalized storybooks with bleak endings. 

They might as well all have Emma's shaky hand premonitions of death.  Is the personalized storybooks part actually going to play into the story, or yet again, some random "twist" that they pulled out of their you-know-where?

In the picture with people gathered around the war-council table, you can see the storybooks. I'm dreading what kind of nonsense this is going to involve.

• Love 1
(edited)

Henry: "My storybook says I'll never be a hero or a best-selling author!"
Rumple: "It says I'll never be reunited with Belle!"
Emma: "Mine says Regina moves back to Storybrooke."
Snow: "OMG, mine too!"

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 11
(edited)

You know, I'd rather see two hours of wacky alternate endings as they go through each character's "Really Unhappy Ending" book.  This concept could have been used for flashsideways for Season 6.  At least it could have been fun.

And yes, every book next week will basically cause each character to learn that without Regina in their lives, life is not worth living since she was instrumental in getting everyone to where they are today. That's why crowning Regina as Queen and kowtowing simultaneously will cause the Heavens to open up and devour Wish Rumple, who is a symbol of everyone's past shameful behavior towards the Rightful Queen.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 3
(edited)

Oh darn, now I will need to turn my back on darkness and resist coming into this thread again.  Surprises are practically the only way of deriving any sort of enjoyment from watching this show at this point.  A&E have done such a good job of clamping down on spoilers that there were practically none.  I guess the dam finally broke for the final two.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, rogvortex58 said:

Someone posted the call sheets. Lots of spoilers.

Oh no!! There's no way I'm going to be able to avoid it. That was such a nasty thing to do.

45 minutes ago, Camera One said:

And yes, every book next week will basically cause each character to learn that without Regina in their lives, life is not worth living since she was instrumental in getting everyone to where they are today.

That's probably what I'm expecting. Ugh.

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

Could someone be so kind as to send me a link to these unmentionable spoilers? :)

Me too please! I'm tuning in for the 2 minutes of Emma and Hook so I want to know what to avoid

12 minutes ago, superloislane said:

Me too please! I'm tuning in for the 2 minutes of Emma and Hook so I want to know what to avoid

Sorry. They don’t exactly say that. It’s just a list of scenes that were shot on specific days and which cast members are in them.

(edited)

Saw the call sheet and spoilers. Basically every reality merges into one, and this connects Weaver and Wish Rumple's hearts, Weaver crushes his own heart and this kills Wish Rumple along with him. Regina is then crowned literal QUEEN OF THE WORLD - the entire merging of Earth, Enchanted Forest, Enchanted Forest 2.0, and Wish Realm, she rules it all.  What a LOAD.

Edited by Inquirer
  • Love 3
(edited)

As I suspected, some of the spoilers were all over my dash on tumblr. What an utter load of crap. It's hysterically bad.

Edited by Rumsy4
  • Love 1

Yeeeeeeash. Bad fanfic is better than this.

Spoiler

The only thing left is for Zeus to come down and confer godhood on Regina. Or even better, relinquish his position to her.

• Love 1
(edited)
4 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

It sounds just as bad as the S6 finale.

No way. It's worse. The S3 finale was the last good finale the show ever had.

Edited by Inquirer
  • Love 11

Emma's  book probably had her not get resurrected after Gidiot stabbed her...Real Killian's book maybe  has him never returned by Zeus. That would be why they are missing from the Round Table

Or yes...both their books say Regina coming back so they left town....really, really fast!

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Rumsy4 said:

Yeeeeeeash. Bad fanfic is better than this.

Reveal hidden contents

The only thing left is for Zeus to come down and confer godhood on Regina. Or even better, relinquish his position to her.

It is a bad fan fic, the only difference is that Adam and Eddy are behind it.

3 hours ago, Inquirer said:

Saw the call sheet and spoilers. Basically:

Reveal hidden contents

every reality merges into one, and this connects Weaver and Wish Rumple's hearts, Weaver crushes his own heart and this kills Wish Rumple along with him. Regina is then crowned literal QUEEN OF THE WORLD - the entire merging of Earth, Enchanted Forest, Enchanted Forest 2.0, and Wish Realm, she rules it all.  What a LOAD.

Of course it is...imagine going back in time in S1 and being told that this would be the series ending.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Free said:

Of course it is...imagine going back in time in S1 and being told that this would be the series ending.

This show is the worst sort of bait and switch, I used to consider this show Emma’s fairytale. Sometime in season 4 I think it was I started to realize it’s actually Regina’s. I would have never watched it had I known that.

• Love 12

REMINDER: This is a Spoiler Tagged topic. As such, spoiler tags should not be used; it's fine and actually encouraged to discuss spoilers in here. If you want to remain unspoiled, you will want to stay out of here. Thanks!

It's like reading the first Harry Potter book, and expecting him to be the hero of the series, but each book slowly leads to the revelation of Voldemort being the real hero/victim of the story.  

• Love 13
9 hours ago, Camera One said:

Oh darn, now I will need to turn my back on darkness and resist coming into this thread again.  Surprises are practically the only way of deriving any sort of enjoyment from watching this show at this point.  A&E have done such a good job of clamping down on spoilers that there were practically none.  I guess the dam finally broke for the final two.

Congratulations @Camera One on tasting the darkness then turning away. You are now certified to lift the protection spell on the Sorcerer's Hat, joining Anna from Arendelle.

• Love 5
(edited)

Mass murdering rapist who has never apologized or shown any real remorse for her actions (in fact, doesn't regret anything because it got her Henry) and still maintains a vault full of her victims' hearts is crowned Queen of All the Worlds. What fascinating life lessons to learn. Don't be a hero. Pillage, slaughter and burn everything to the ground. Punish your enemies. Never apologize. Blame everyone but yourself for your problems. 

Edited by KAOS Agent
  • Love 13
(edited)

Why do they even need a Queen for the freaking Multiverse? And is this happening while Regina’s past-version is with Henry in the Disenchanted Forest?

This Show is literally the worst garbage I’ve ever had the misfortune to watch. If I could recreate Zelena’s Time-portal, I would tell myself to stop watching at the end of 3A. 

Edited by Rumsy4
  • Love 6

Wow, I'm actually... okay with this.

In my opinion and as it stands now at the end of S7, the universe of Once is a world class mess; lazily derivative and yet nearly impossible to relate to, so sparsely populated it's practically barren, lacking in any real sense of community, socially insensitive, culturally ignorant, at times morally abhorrent, and full of potential that should've been realised but hardly ever was. The only consistent thing about it is that it makes no sense by any rational metric.

So I honestly cannot think of a single character more appropriate to rule over it than Regina Mills.

Long live the Queen.

• Love 4