Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

"She'll probably just think that if he had more love in his life, he might not have done that to Elsa and Anna."

That's exactly how she rationalizes all of Rumple's sadistic cruelty when she was Lacey, I bet. She loves being his moral leash, either way.

That Sneak Peek makes me think this is A&E's way of taking revenge on abc/disney for not letting them put Regina anywhere near Elsa. They really must hate writing for Emma as a character!

I hope Sydney will try to double cross his enslaver this time. But he'll end up like Greg, and none of the good guys will care that wonderful hero Regina has been keeping yet another slave.

Edited by Rumsy4
  • Love 2

It's topsy turvy land, Regina thinks they're the mean girls, when she is the meanest girl of all.  She's delusional, but it's looking more and more like Emma and Snow suffer the delusion that they need to cheer Regina on to her happy ending. 

• Love 1

So if I understand correctly the spoiler for the next episode it is a Regina centric where we finally learn how awful this Emma really is! 

Well that the episode I always dream of ...not.

Maybe I am exaggerating I just read the interview with Lana post here and I  do not Watch the sneak peak but I'm really sad about that Emma centric So if I understand correctly the spoiler for the next episode it is a Regina centric where we finally learn how awful this Emma really is! 

Well that the episode I always dream of ...not.

Maybe I am exaggerating I just read the interview with Lana post here and I  do not Watch the sneak peak but I'm really sad about that Emma centric Now I wanted to be about Emma  her life before why a job as bailbod .

• Love 1

We may need to invent a drinking game for this episode, but it will require creativity. If we call for drinking every time someone apologizes to Regina or the show indicates that Regina is a victim, we'll all need liver transplants, but if we're supposed to drink when Regina apologizes to someone else or someone else realizes that Regina is actually in the wrong, our drinks will remain untouched and the rough edges of the awful writing will remain unsmoothed by the balm of alcohol. So, based on these spoilers, what are some things that are likely enough to happen but not likely to happen every 30 seconds?

• Love 3

OK, I don't like defending Regina, but I have to point out that SIDNEY was the one who described Snow, Marian and Emma as her nemeses, NOT Regina. He was just making a crack at the past vendettas she's used him for, it doesn't show any delusion about them on Regina's part; it doesn't even seriously imply she's a victim (he's clearly being sarcastic.)

Edited by Mathius
  • Love 3

OK, I don't like defending Regina, but I have to point out that SIDNEY was the one who described Snow, Marian and Emma as her nemeses, NOT Regina. He was just making a crack at the past vendettas she's used him for, it doesn't show any delusion about them on Regina's part; it doesn't even seriously imply she's a victim (he's clearly being sarcastic.)

Yea, I know there's justified hated for Regina at times on this board, but this doesn't seem one of those times. The episode is about Emma but I'm pretty sure it's also going to be heavy on the Snow Queen's life and her role in Emma's past. At least that clip looked heavy on DQ and what she's doing there if you watch past the first line which as mentioned above came from Sidney and not Regina.

The fact that Sidney refers to past vendettas shows Regina's delusions and victimization because in each case, she caused her own misery by her own actions.  And she threatens Sidney once again with "you'll find out what sorry feels like."  So, I think we're seeing the same old Regina.  She attempted to kill all those women and now she's threatening to kill Sid. 

• Love 5

Yeah--while Regina didn't call those women her nemeses, Sidney wasn't all that far out with his comment. He was being facetious, but his remark showed the depth of Regina's delusions. And her continued enslavement of Sidney, and the way that is being downplayed in the writing is really disappointing. No one deserves to be kept as a slave. 

Edited by Rumsy4
  • Love 4

Yeah, it's... kind of disturbing that the only recurring black character of the cast has been made a slave and the person who's enslaving him is being called a "hero" by what used to be the most morally right, believe in good character of the show (Henry)... I mean, unless they're planning to have him bust out of there and give a huge middle finger to her, it's not a storyline I'm really confortable with.

However, about the "nemesis" comment... I did see it as Sidney making fun of Regina, actually. 

• Love 8

Yeah, it's... kind of disturbing that the only recurring black character of the cast has been made a slave and the person who's enslaving him is being called a "hero" by what used to be the most morally right, believe in good character of the show (Henry)... I mean, unless they're planning to have him bust out of there and give a huge middle finger to her, it's not a storyline I'm really confortable with.

I really hate that Regina kept him in solitary confinement for who knows how long.  If he could put one over on her the way Anna did Rumple, I would eat that up with a spoon.

Edited by ShadowFacts
  • Love 6

This is the kind of thing that makes me want to tweet at Adam and "demand" that he address this issue. But, I will refrain... lol

• Love 4

What is irking me about Regina here is that we clearly see her enslaving and threatening somebody in this episode. Clearly, by his sarcastic comments, Sidney is no longer happy being a mirror. He did not ask to be put back into the mirror and he did object to being put in the mirror. In the sneak peak he seems unhappy about doing jobs for her and she threatens him if he does not produce results in a timely manner.

But, at the same time, we have an interview from Lana stating that Emma is going to be begging for forgivenss for ruining Regina's life and pleading with her to be her friend. We have repeated comments from producers/writers/actors that Emma is a life ruiner so presumably they do think that Emma has much to apologize for and much work to do to make ammends.

It would be one thing if they were trying to show us a fatal flaw in Emma's character to have her behave that way (seeking friendship/forgiveness), but there seems to be no indication of that. They honestly seem to want to portray that Emma did something terribly wrong saving a life because it messed up Regina's two-day old relationship. Something so wrong that it is going to take a lot of work and time for it to be forgiven. Meanwhile, we are meant to feel sympahy for Regina on this matter whilst she is actively enslaving and threatening another character. She is actively ruining Sidney's life and we are meant to feel sorry for her.

I hope Sidney does something to screw her over, but as mentioned above by Rumsy4, he will be seen as being the bad guy. I wonder if we are meant to think he is the bad guy in that scene for vexing Regina in her time of need.

• Love 4

So 4.08 will start at 8/7 central as usual. And Rumpel will try to put Emma in the hat?!

http://tvline.com/2014/10/23/once-upon-a-time-season-4-episode-8-two-hours/

Episode description:

"In Arendelle when the Snow Queen tries to pit Elsa and Anna against each other and it proves more difficult than she anticipates, she takes drastic measures. Meanwhile, in Storybrooke Emma’s powers are out of control and her fear of hurting loved ones pushes her away from everyone she cares about. In her confusion Emma turns to Gold for help getting her powers under control. Gold tells her about a way to get rid of her powers altogether and Hook tries to put a stop to it. Robin Hood recruits Will Scarlet to assist him on a mission and Mary Margaret and David search for Emma. "

Edited by MaiLuna
  • Love 1

In her confusion Emma turns to Gold for help getting her powers under control. Gold tells her about a way to get rid of her powers altogether and Hook tries to put a stop to it.

So Hook is going to keep the secret about the hat until this moment, when he would sacrifice himself to save Emma from it. And that's why he is not in the cheesy reunion in the middle of the street.

• Love 1

In her confusion Emma turns to Gold for help getting her powers under control. Gold tells her about a way to get rid of her powers altogether and Hook tries to put a stop to it.

So he hasn't come clean about this yet, clearly, but he'll probably be forced to do it.  If Gold's idea is to suck her into the hat, then there will be no words for this.

In her confusion Emma turns to Gold for help getting her powers under control. Gold tells her about a way to get rid of her powers altogether

"Come into my parlour" said the spider to the fly. Since the DQ is messing with Elsa's power, is she also messing with Emma's? Or does Gold just conveniently still a play from her playbook and do it himself.

Hook tries to put a stop to it.

Let me guess...he is unsuccessful because by this time, nobody trusts him.  Let's just keep recycling those plots.

Robin Hood recruits Will Scarlet to assist him on a mission

Well, I have no idea. Robin Hood has a mission? Maybe he wants Will to help him house hunt for a place for him and Regina to live in. It needs to be big enough for two growing boys and all the stuff in Regina's vault.

Mary Margaret and David search for Emma

Try looking in Rumple's hat. But we see her later so she's probably just sitting on that bench of hers. Hook is in the hat and all the characters will agree that is a good spot for him.

So Hook is going to keep the secret about the hat until this moment, when he would sacrifice himself to save Emma from it. And that's why he is not in the cheesy reunion in the middle of the street.

That actually makes me think, could the filming we saw this week be for 408, not 410? Emma reuniting with her loved ones? 

Oh also, the guest cast list spoils the Snow Queen's name. It's Ingrid:

Guest stars include Georgina Haig as Elsa, Elizabeth Lail as Anna, Scott Michael Foster as Kristoff, Timothy Webber as Apprentice, Raf Rogers as Arendelle Servant, Lee Page as Arendelle Guard #1, Patrick Roccas as Arendelle Guard #2 and Elizabeth Mitchell as Ingrid/Snow Queen.

Edited by Serena

Well it seems like Rumple doesn't succeed, because BTS photos showed JMo filming the next two eps, didn't they? Which is a shame, 'cause I kinda wanna know what goes on inside the hat. 

Well, Hook is so going to end up there that maybe we even see it.

Rumple is not even remotely subtle about what he wants.

And interestingly enough, this might set up Emma understanding better what's going on with Hook once the truth comes out.  Not only would Rumple take her powers away, but then as a thank you, she'd owe him a favor that she'd need to pay at a time of his choosing.

Emma and Hook both behaving while on an emotional high is a really, really bad thing clearly.

• Love 1

Here's an interview from Robert. Nothing new spoiler wise but an interesting read, like always. I don't think he wants Rumple to have a happy ending or deserves it

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/10/24/once-upon-a-time-can-rumpelstiltskin-ever-truly-change

For me, I just don't think it would be honest to do that. I think life just ain't like that. You know, there's good people and bad people.

At least he doesn't have a warped view. He also says Ep. 9 and 10 is when Rumple really ramps up the "evil." I think we misunderstood it before that shit was going to hit the fan for Rumple in those episodes but it's actually the opposite. (Please please let Emma and anyone who wants to escape the soul sucker be sucked into the hat and stay there for all of 4B. The magic will be lost but at least the soul will remain intact.)

I'm also looking forward to Rumpel and Emma scenes. Besides the big ass black mark that will be Ep. 5, which I will skip, the rest of the stuff looks good-tentatively. Looks to me like maybe Elsa and co. will stay for the duration of all 11 episodes. That means there's a huge chance Elsa/Anna will get to save the day.

ETA: Jinx Rumsy4!

Edited by Jean

Well, Hook is so going to end up there that maybe we even see it.

Don't you have to be magic to get sucked into the hat?

From the 4.08 press release:

Elizabeth Mitchell as Ingrid/Snow Queen.

So I guess that's her name.

Edited by retrograde

Holy shit, I love Robert Carlyle interviews.

Belle and him are two entirely separate things. It's wrong. You cannot combine these two characters together and think they're the same thing. There’s loads of stuff out there talking about “Rumbelle.” It doesn't exist. He is absolutely a character in his own right, as is she.

Question: Is the quest for power is going to eventually get between him and Belle for good?

Carlyle: I don't think the creators would ever let that relationship entirely go.

It's kind of awesome to hear an actor voice his opinion, even though it seems like what he wants is different from what Adam and Eddy want.

• Love 6

Has this interview been posted? Robert Carlyle doesn't think Rumple should get a Happy Ending. He also doesn't seem to get that Rumbelle is a ship name. Also, no spoilers from him this time, although there is a hint about the Emma/Hat thing. http://m.ign.com/articles/2014/10/24/once-upon-a-time-can-rumpelstiltskin-ever-truly-change

I love Robert Carlyle. I wish other actors from the show (*cough* Lana Parrilla *cough*) were as self-aware as he is of the flaws of his character.

Don't you have to be magic to get sucked into the hat?

Well, logic is something this show is lacking more and more each day, so I'm sure they can come up with a (really contrived and possible absurd) way to do it.

From Tumblr:

2 straight 6 day work week, simultaneous filming units, with the additional hour “possibly” haven’t been shot… #busystretch4ouat

This person is always on set, so his/her info is probably right.

• Love 1

Question: Do you see him getting a happy ending?

Carlyle: I don't know. I really don't know. To be honest, it's... I think if you start to think of the characters like that then you're going to start to lose the essence of what they are. Ultimately, they're not meant for that world. The other characters -- Snow White, Charming or whoever it is -- these are the happy ending people. So whether these other ones get to that place or not is up to the creators. [emphasis mine] For me, I just don't think it would be honest to do that. I think life just ain't like that. You know, there's good people and bad people.

Robert Carlyle never fails. Mr. Carlyle, you have spoken the words to the song of my people and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

• Love 9

EW:

I can’t wait to see Emma and Regina working together on Once Upon a Time. — Charlie

Actually, Emma crashes the party when Regina sets out to find the Snow Queen on her own and ends up crossing paths with her savior frenemy. “Emma is trying to get Regina back,” Lana Parrilla teases. “Regina feels extremely betrayed by Emma and won’t let her off the hook that easy. Regina lashes out verbally quite a bit.” But their arguing will get interrupted when they’re faced with a sudden snow storm. Bonus scoop: Regina will “suffer a loss” during the hour.

I really, really wish Lana would stop f**king queerbaiting SwanQueeners by saying things like "Emma is trying to get Regina back". It's gross. Furthemore, JMo and A/E will get the insults from SQers when the actual scenes don't play out anything like what she's been saying.

Edited by Serena
  • Love 7
I can't help but laugh now. Of course Hook hasn't told Emma his dirty little secret by episode 8.

Would that make this even worse than the cursed lips plot then? (If that's even possible?) I'm trying to remember how many episodes went by before Hook had to confess in Season 3, but I'm pretty sure this would be longer.

Now look, Hook is my favorite character on the show, but if he doesn't tell Emma until episode 8... Emma better break up with him. At least temporarily. They can get back together whenever the writers decide to "kill" him off for the mid season finale and Emma has to fight for him, but they better not make Emma pull a Belle and forgive him easily.

Edited by Curio
  • Love 2

I can't help but laugh now. Of course Hook hasn't told Emma his dirty little secret by episode 8.

It may not be that long in show time. One day hopefully, Hook will learn the lesson that he's not supposed to keep secrets. (ETA: I too hope Emma does break up with him, at least temporarily, over this).

Bye, bye Sydney Glass. It was nice to meet you. (Giancarlo Esposito deserves so much better than this show)

Awe, does her slave get emancipated?  Poor poor victim Regina.  I hope a leftover flying monkey with Ebola bites her.

Same. And I bet know one will ever get to know that she's been keeping a slave. 

Edited by Rumsy4

Would that make this even worse than the cursed lips plot then? (If that's even possible?) I'm trying to remember how many episodes went by before Hook had to confess in Season 3, but I'm pretty sure this would be longer.

Now look, Hook is my favorite character on the show, but if he doesn't tell Emma until episode 8... Emma better break up with him. At least temporarily. They can get back together whenever the writers decide to "kill" him off for the mid season finale and Emma has to fight for him, but they better not make Emma pull a Belle and forgive him easily.

Yeah, this is a bad redux of the cursed lips. And I'm pretty sure that, if he doesn't "die" in episode 8, they are going to "break up" (I'm using the quotation marks here because I don't think they are in a relationship yet). The fact that he was not in the happy reunion shooted this weeks is really telling that something is going on with him.

Edited by RadioGirl27
  • Love 1
And I bet know one will ever get to know that she's been keeping a slave.

A&E probably don't see him as a slave. If Graham was Regina's flirty boy toy, that would make Sidneyher fun-loving mirror pal who helps her look her best.

They can get back together whenever the writers decide to "kill" him off for the mid season finale and Emma has to fight for him, but they better not make Emma pull a Belle and forgive him easily.

If she can instantly forgive the woman who gleefullyburned her mother at the stake, ruined her life, nearly killed her several times and nearly killed her son - and then repeatedly beg to be that woman's friend ("Do you want to build a snowman?") - she should think nothing of a few lies.  But, I have no fear that the show will express great moral outrage over a couple of lies and Emma won't miss Hook at all until the plot requires somebody to notice he's not there.

Why Hook would not learn his lesson after the kiss curse is baffling.

• Love 3

I get where anyone who feels Emma should break up with Hook is coming from, but honestly, when I read about these efforts Emma is doing vis-à-vis Regina and how she freakin' wants her to forgive her for doing the right thing, then I call foul.  Emma didn't come from a bad place when she saved someone's life and Hook wasn't coming from a bad place when he wanted his hand back, he's just a moron.  Neither of them set out to hurt anyone.

That being said and from what Carlyle is saying about episodes 9 and 10, I guess they're setting up the conclusion in episode 11 (I know Captain Obvious, right!)  I guess I'll be looking forward to the last 3 episodes before the winter finale more than the in between.

ETA -

Why Hook would not learn his lesson after the kiss curse is baffling.

The writers don't want him to learn the lesson.  Hook wouldn't go near Rumple.  It's one thing when he was trying to help Emma out and used the dagger against Rumple, but talk about overplaying your hand.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 1

They probably picked Ingrid to make it look close to Idun for the sisters stuff.  These writers are about as subtle as a mack truck.

I wished they would do something with the fact that Elsa/Emma were born with magic but view it as a curse whereas Rumple was actually cursed with his magic but can't let go of it and wants more. Not sure yet where the DQ falls in the spectrum but she's probably what you'd get if you combined those 3 together. They have such tunnel vision. It just sucks so bad that they set up all these interesting pieces and stories but they never ever go beyond the potential. It's like seeing filet mignon on the menu but what they actually bring out is a beef patty from McDonalds and insist that it is filet mignon.

Giancarlo Esposito deserves so much better than this show

I really don't know how they could waste GE. It's criminal. But what'd I say before? The black hole is where all characters go to die, literally and metaphorically.

• Love 4

Bye, bye Sydney Glass. It was nice to meet you. (Giancarlo Esposito deserves so much better than this show)

What if Sidney is the shattered mirror that creates the hate shards? I bet Snow Queen is going to murder him, looking at the promo of her seeing a broken mirror.

• Love 1
What if Sidney is the shattered mirror that creates the hate shards?

Lots of hate shards...is that why there ends up being a brawl? Many of the people in town are affected? Once the DQ is defeated they are all happy again? Any chance Snow becomes a hater? I kind of loved crabby Snow when she was swatting at the birds and making Happy cry.

I wonder what the act of true love would be if lots of people are affected by the curse. I guess Robin and Regina could kiss and then their love would be undeniable and Regina can save the day again. If she can TLK the town's memories back when she has no heart and the kiss is a platonic one with her son, just imagine what she can manage to fix with her heart in macking with her soulmate?

Any chance Sidney will be restored? Sidney is a bit of an idiot and a major stooge, but the actor is great so I'd like him back.

I still think it's weird that Kristoff wasn't in the happy re-union party scene after the snowball fight. Hook is obviously in the dog house and Robin is probably at Game of Thorns buying flowers. Will is at the pub. Maybe Kristoff is off feeding carrots to Sven.

• Love 1

It makes it worse. Way worse imo. Before, Emma was flirting with and denying her feelings where Hook was concerned. And she still felt betrayed by his secret. Now, she's told him she trusts him and can't lose him too. She's initiating the kisses, hand holding, and so on. She talked it over with Henry when it came to making sure he was ok with her going out with Hook. She's pretty much all in now. I can only imagine what a slap in the face this secret would feel like to her.

I have little faith in the writers executing this in a believable way.

• Love 4

It makes it worse. Way worse imo. Before, Emma was flirting with and denying her feelings where Hook was concerned. And she still felt betrayed by his secret. Now, she's told him she trusts him and can't lose him too. She's initiating the kisses, hand holding, and so on. She talked it over with Henry when it came to making sure he was ok with her going out with Hook. She's pretty much all in now. I can only imagine what a slap in the face this secret would feel like to her.

I have little faith in the writers executing this in a believable way.

Yeah, it's impossible to solve this storyline in a satisfying way.

Clearly, like last time, either Emma will be pissed for exactly one episode, then he will be in some kind of mortal danger and she'll get over it, or he'll confess while putting himself in mortal danger, so she'll get over it. Because god forbid they have a conversation about it!

EDIT: another article about the new episode. Extended quotes from before. Honestly Lana, "she plays hard to get"? Her snarky remarks are "warranted"? My God.

Edited by Serena
  • Love 6

Clearly, like last time, either Emma will be pissed for exactly one episode, then he will be in some kind of mortal danger and she'll get over it, or he'll confess while putting himself in mortal danger, so she'll get over it. Because god forbid they have a conversation about it!

Once has gotten unbelievably predictable, and these are supposedly Lost writers?

EDIT: another article about the new episode. Extended quotes from before. Honestly Lana, "she plays hard to get"? Her snarky remarks are "warranted"? My God.

Just because someone has a reason for being mad doesn't make their actions "warranted". Lana totally isn't trying to bait SwanQueen with phrases like "playing hard to get". Who even cares if Emma and Regina are friends or not, anyway? I can understand Emma trying to keep some stability for Henry, but I don't see any reason to advance from where they are now. Regina is lucky Emma and the Storybrookers haven't killed her or poisoned some coffee from Granny's.

Honestly, I'm just annoyed that this woman who is supposed to be strong and independent enough to "rule" a kingdom and brutally suppress countless minions with the flick of her wrist is all crying and desperate because she lost her man? Really? I am far from a Regina fan (obviously) but even I think she's better than that.

Amen. This is not the Regina I became a fan of. 

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 3

I'm pretty much coming out of lurkdom because I am so annoyed at the sounds of this episode. I am so disappointed that Emma's centric is turning into a Regina woe-is-me fest. And Lana's comment about how the scenes between them are "comedic." So... Regina continually putting Emma down and mean girling at her while Emma tries to be her friend is comedic? Ugh. I can't deal with Regina. I'm so so grateful they cut the Snow and Regina scenes they mentioned in the press release from the actual episode last week - at least it stopped Snow's character from being further massacred by having to make Regina feel better.

Honestly, I'm just annoyed that this woman who is supposed to be strong and independent enough to "rule" a kingdom and brutally suppress countless minions with the flick of her wrist is all crying and desperate because she lost her man? Really? I am far from a Regina fan (obviously) but even I think she's better than that.

Nice to meet everyone, by the way! Sorry for the rant. I have a lot of suppressed anger over this plot line, I'm realizing... ;)

Edited by PaperScissors
  • Love 17

I quit reading Lana interviews when she described Regina's relationship with Graham as flirty and fun. I don't care how much you love Regina/Evil Queen, no one could ever see that relationship in that light. Clearly, Jamie Dornan didn't. I'm not going to subject myself to Lana's idea that it's totally okay and justified for Regina to treat Emma like shit while Emma desperately tries to maintain some semblance of friendship between them for her son's sake. I'm just going to stick with Jennifer Morrison's interview about the episode in which she says the two women come to some sort of understanding. JMo is always very rational and thoughtful about her character and upcoming storylines, so I'll just sit in my bubble of her version of events over Lana's until I can judge for myself - although I've got a bottle of tequila awaiting consumption for Sunday night should that bubble burst.

It's funny because in spite of the showrunners and Lana's assertions that Emma ruined Regina's life, Emma's dialogue and actions in the premiere were very on point. She said she wouldn't apologize for saving Marian and told Regina to fight for her happy ending. She didn't approve of the wallowing going on with Woegina, so there had to be some clarity in the writers room with regards to Emma and Regina. 

Edited by KAOS Agent
  • Love 7

I'm pretty much coming out of lurkdom because I am so annoyed at the sounds of this episode. I am so disappointed that Emma's centric is turning into a Regina woe-is-me fest. And Lana's comment about how the scenes between them are "comedic." So... Regina continually putting Emma down and mean girling at her while Emma tries to be her friend is comedic? Ugh. I can't deal with Regina. I'm so so grateful they cut the Snow and Regina scenes they mentioned in the press release from the actual episode last week - at least it stopped Snow's character from being further massacred by having to make Regina feel better.

Hello, Welcome, and also WORD, PaperScissors. :)

I really, really wish Lana would stop f**king queerbaiting SwanQueeners by saying things like "Emma is trying to get Regina back". It's gross. Furthemore, JMo and A/E will get the insults from SQers when the actual scenes don't play out anything like what she's been saying.

IA. You know, I generally don't notice when things like queerbaiting happen. Like, I feel more often than not it goes over my head or something, but I gotta say, in that interview, OMG, how could it NOT be queerbaiting! Who the frak talks like that -- "trying to get Regina back" and "playing hard to get" -- when it's not meant in terms of a romantic relationship?! I sure as hell have never used those phrases like that about a platonic friend whom I've had a falling out with.

I just can't buy that Parrilla doesn't realize how she's phrasing this shit is coming across. The icing on this crap cake is that you know who's going to get flamed and just hated on when all is said and done? JMo and Adam. That's really twisted and really kinda ugly that she's the one inciting the fans (whether intentional or not, though at this point I think it is intentional on her part) but comes out unscathed every damn time. Seriously, someone needs to have a sit down with Parrilla and tell her to stop baiting fans of fanonship that is never going to actually happen. That's just not cool.

As far as the storyline goes, I'm utterly, completely, 10000% disgusted and done with everyone bending themselves into idiotic pretzels to "win Regina back". Emma, Snow, and just about everyone else should not have to put up with the vampire that has done nothing but bring misery and death to their lives. F*ck that shit. I wish someone would take all these olive branches they keep offering St. Victimus, tie them together and shove them up Regina's arse, or you know, lash them together to form a pyre, tie Regina to it and then set it ablaze...which ever works best.

ETA:

It's funny because in spite of the showrunners and Lana's assertions that Emma ruined Regina's life, Emma's dialogue and actions in the premiere were very on point. She said she wouldn't apologize for saving Marian and told Regina to fight for her happy ending. She didn't approve of the wallowing going on with Woegina, so there had to be some clarity in the writers room with regards to Emma and Regina.

I'm currently of the opinion that in interviews JMo has started to downplay the animosity Emma may feel towards Regina simply so she can stop getting hated on every time she has an interview and the topic of St. Victimus comes up. Like truth be told, she knows this is shit, but there's only so much hate a person can take before your interview responses morph into "sure, whatever, Regina and Emma are 'friends'... just pleeeeease stop sending me death threats!" instead of the the more realistic response that they'll probably never be friends and grudging tolerance is as good as it will ever get.

Edited by FabulousTater
  • Love 3