Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

Lightning effects? Wind? You know what that sounds like? Back to the Future with Marty McFly in 5A!

If they do make this EF trek, I'm assuming this is what brings them back. I would be surprised if the EF adventure carried over to next season. Remember that we didn't get the 3B cliffhangers until the last 10 minutes of last season's finale. I'm assuming they are doing something similar this year. Big epic finale to tie things up and then little bitty time on what's going on next season.

Am I reading this wrong? It looks like it says filming will be 3pm to 5am, not 3pm to 5pm.

Also, it says lightning effects and large wind fans will be used. Awesome.

Ah that guy must have got it wrong -- which is good news (or bad news if you want to be spoiled a little but don't really want to be spoiled). They must be shooting a lot of night scenes. I wonder how many dedicated fans/paps will hang out all night. 

I was actually kind of hoping the EF jaunt would last into next season, though. They're past due for some realm hopping. 

Edited by retrograde

Well duh.  That took me too long to notice...

MM/Snow   "I'm your Mother"

Emma         "I don't care"

That scene is in both the promo (Storybrooke) and the sneak (EF).  Touching the unicorn's horn, Snow saw the moment Emma found out her mother did terrible things / didn't believe in her and it broke Snow's heart and turns Emma dark.

Edited by ParadoxLost
  • Love 2

Am I reading this wrong? It looks like it says filming will be 3pm to 5am, not 3pm to 5pm.

Also, it says lightning effects and large wind fans will be used. Awesome.

Sounds like all hell is gonna break loose.

Touching the unicorn's horn, Snow saw the moment Emma found out her mother did terrible things / didn't believe in her and it broke Snow's heart and turns Emma dark.

Snow had to be pretty freaked out in the vision since she probably never saw someone's heart ripped out before.

If they do make this EF trek, I'm assuming this is what brings them back. I would be surprised if the EF adventure carried over to next season. Remember that we didn't get the 3B cliffhangers until the last 10 minutes of last season's finale. I'm assuming they are doing something similar this year. Big epic finale to tie things up and then little bitty time on what's going on next season.

New curse! New curse with cursed personalities! Please, please, please! Mayor Zelena! Cursed Hook! Cursed Emma! Cursed Regina! Please!! ... Yes I'm crazy.

Snow fears that her child will be evil, so her vision show her evil Emma

Apprentice: "Alright, the spell at the expense of Maleficent's daughter has been enacted. Your daughter is a guaranteed super good guy hero of awesome. So tell me, what made you come to me in the first place?"

Snow: "Well we touched this unicorn's horn and it told us our baby was evil."

Apprentice: "Oh that unicorn? You do realize it shows you what you want to see right? It's not an accurate view of the future. Well I'm off to see an ice witch about a portal to 1980s Boston. Toodle-loo."

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 2

About that sneak peek. So....Snow fears that her child will be evil, so her vision show her evil Emma, which then sets her and Charming -- because apparently Charming lost the ability to say "NO" to his wife -- on a path, which leads to the scene in the present  day of Emma saying "I don't care" to Snow  like in her "vision". Snow, can you say "Self-fulfilling prophecy"? Can you? Dumbass. 

And JFC, Charming grow a damn pair and stop your wife's madness from ruining your relationship with your daughter. Idiot.

Ya, ya, I know we haven't seen it all yet, it's just a sneak peak, blah, blah, blah, but still...it's where this is going. Snowing: Ruining their daughter's life since before birth.

Take your pirate and run away to a far off land, away from all these other people, Emma. Your life would be 1000 times better!

• Love 2

I don't watch sneak peeks, but the cute pics of David and Baby Emma are everywhere and I am so sad that he looks at his daughter and sees her for the wonderful perfect little person she is and Snow's like bitch be evil and apparently convinces him that his vision is wrong or something. Does he think Emma will go all lizard baby like in the original V? You know that baby went on to save the world. I'm really, really, really going to hate this episode, aren't I?

I so wanted Emma's "I don't care" to be used to call out the idiocy of the idea that family trumps all that is constantly used on this show. Now it seems like it's a call back to Snow's vision and isn't going to play like I want it to.

• Love 2

I think the difference between Snow and David and why Prince Push-Over goes along with Snow is because he sees Emma as a wee little baby, helpless and innocent (and really, did that baby sort of smile up at him?) and Snow sees her as a teenager.  So one has a path that is unknown and the other one is choosing her path.  But Snow and David, they don't just share a heart, they apparently share a brain.  Never thought of stopping and wonder why it is that you both have seen different things or are we all good and not questioning the freakin' horse with the horn on it?

Also, the filming at Stevetson sounds really cool.  I'm guessing this is everyone coming back from the EF.

I'm trying to figure out how Hook is around if the dark curse never happens.  We know he spent 28 years frozen.  So, if there's no curse, Hook isn't frozen and should be about 70 when we see "bad" Emma.  Perhaps they'll get around that by just having history change from this moment and people are whatever age they are now when we see them in the EF?

I'm trying to figure out how Hook is around if the dark curse never happens.  We know he spent 28 years frozen.  So, if there's no curse, Hook isn't frozen and should be about 70 when we see "bad" Emma.  Perhaps they'll get around that by just having history change from this moment and people are whatever age they are now when we see them in the EF?

Not only Hook, Regina, Snow, Belle, Robin and Charming should be 30 years older than they are now.

Second sneak peek (I haven't seen it, but it's Regina and Henry with Maleficent and Cruella)

'Once Upon a Time': Regina plays a double agent with Henry to find the author -- Zap2it First

Since the movie Aladdin is finally coming to blu-ray in Oct., I can almost guarantee that Jafar will be a part of next season. That's how they usually do stuff.

Hmm this is the first argument pro-Jafar that makes sense. We'll see, I suppose. I didn't enjoy him in the 1.5 episodes of Wonderland I've seen, but I don't think he'd be worse than the Queens. I may even enjoy his scenes with Regina if they decide to explore this relationship.

At least Daniel wasn't a douche canoe.

Neither was Henry Sr (yeah, I know you were talking about Snowflake).

Does this mean Neal's full name is Neal Graham Nolan?

It's kind of funny to see how hard the writers are reaching to make this author storyline interesting. Henry opens a drawer and finds a small key. My reaction: "Hm, okay." His reaction: "OMG COOL!!!"

Edited by Curio
  • Love 2

"Daniel" is just what Regina would do. I'm not surprised. I would have liked to see some direct interaction between the Queens and Henry. However I was reminded how much I despised him after him not giving his mom the page. Like, really? What are you going to do about it, kid?

I'm trying to figure out how Hook is around if the dark curse never happens.

I've always assumed that Pan letting Hook go had something to do with the Neal/Henry/Tamara/Darling Hipsters thing. Pan had the picture of Henry 300 years before he was born. It was said that nobody left Neverland without him knowing (he even knows when Ariel leaves) and allowing it (he decided not to do anythning about Ariel leaving). I think he knew Neal was Henry's dad and that is why he let him go. I'm assuming that there are reasons why Hook was needed to help (distract/whatever) the kidnapping of Henry. Pan must have had some ability to see into the future or something. The only strangers that have entered the town from our world were Indgid (she was given a map by the Sorcerer), Emma (who was guided by Henry), Neal (guided by Henry and Emma while on a magic boat)., Owen (who had been there before, but also hit Hook as he entered the town and was working for Pan), Tamara (who had Hook in the back of the truck and was working for Pan) and the Darling Hipsters (working for Pan) 

I think it would be easy to hand-wave that Pan simply held onto Hook a little while longer. There is no explanation for Regina, Robin, Snow and Charming not to be 30 years older...but we'll probably get some magical reason so they don't have to put extra make-up on them.

Neither was Henry Sr (yeah, I know you were talking about Snowflake).

He was an enabling douche canoe who helped to kill Leo and stood by while his wife and daughter left a trail of destruction. He felt no guilt about leaving Jefferson in Wonderland in his place even though the man was pleading to return to his underage daughter.

• Love 1

The Henry hate!  His mother is there telling him to do something while standing with Cruella who basically threatened to harm him and Maleficent who might harm him.  Henry needs to just go away.  Sadly, he seems to be a huge part of the finale and I'm not liking this, at all.

I think it would be easy to hand-wave that Pan simply held onto Hook a little while longer.

When the gang asked Hook how he left Neverland, Hook replied that he made a deal with Pan, a deal Pan would not soon make again.  Sounds to me like whatever the deal was (which we will never find out because that ship has sailed on everything Neverland and it was a bit of a waste),  Hook probably pulled a bit of a fast one on Pan.  

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 2

First of all, points all around for proper use of the term douche canoe. It is a favorite of mine and it was totally used correctly. Second, this is all over my dash now and for very appropriate reasons. I think you all will appreciate it.

tumblr_nlvput2VD21ramujvo1_540.jpg

• Love 4

So is Do Over's name Neal Leopold Graham Nolan?

I just had a horrible thought of Emma naming a would be child Graham Liam or Ava Ruth Milah (insert last name here).  I need to something else with my time and not think of stuff like this.

• Love 1

I just had a horrible thought of Emma naming a would be child Graham Liam or Ava Ruth Milah (insert last name here).

Liam is actually one of the few dead people names I could get on board with. Milah or Ava? Not so much. But my head canon is that if Emma ever has another child, she'll have a girl and name it Hope. Cheesy? Yes. Do I care? No.

Back to spoilers...I did actually think it was cool how the light illuminated from behind the page door. Too bad I hate this entire book plot.

• Love 2
Cheesy? Yes.

Unbelievably so actually.  I like Liam just fine, but say no to naming your child after a dead person.  My cousin pulled a Regina years ago, still hating it in my little corner of the world.

The whole light coming out from the door, I know the concept is coming from something I've seen before but I can't put my finger on it.  All that to say it's not A&E's concept since they don't really have original ideas between them. 

EW:

Can Regina be trusted not to reveal Snow and Charming’s secret on Once Upon a Time? — Diane 
Surprising as it may sound, the Evil Queen can be trusted… for now. “It would really test their relationship if Regina spills that secret,” Lana Parrilla tells me. “Maybe she’ll do that in a dark state. There’s also the flip side that Regina may think two wrongs don’t make a right. What happened between them happened so long ago. She may be adult in this situation.”

“Maybe she’ll do that in a dark state. There’s also the flip side that Regina may think two wrongs don’t make a right. What happened between them happened so long ago. She may be adult in this situation.”

She should be, considering she's 40ish plus 28 years old.  Maybe someone who's lived 68ish years should be more mature and perceptive than a ten year old?  Um . . . perspective, please?

I should never read anything Parilla says about her character.  It just makes me angry--and at least occasionally, it's not because Parilla said anything overly offensive.

• Love 1
She may be adult in this situation.

It's kind of sad Lana has to say that in this particular situation, Regina might act like an adult. Unlike most other situations where she doesn't act like an adult?

Edited by Curio
  • Love 3

So Henry Daniel Graham Cora Sandwich Mills is it?  He should have more than one middle name seeing as he's royalty and all.

I'm guessing that Regina "copied" the page and the real page is still in the book?

Regina seemed to be giving some kind of signal to Henry in that second Sneak Peek. So, I'm guessing the page Henry hands over to Regina and the QoD is not the original, but a copy. 

The Author shining a light through the keyhole was a cool visual, and I guess that key in the drawer unlocks the Door. But maybe Team Hero need to think twice before setting the Author free. He was imprisoned for a reason.

Why does this show want to ruin Snow?  Do they plan to kill her off or something?  At one point I would have thought this show couldn't survive without Snow, but I'm starting to think Emma and David might have a much better relationship if Snow was out of the picture.

I don't have a problem with kids being named after those that are dead. It's that on this show they've named one baby after the biggest douche canoe to smear the screen, Nealfire, and then Henry, FFS, well, Regina named him after her father that she murdered. I mean, that's frakkin twisted! She murders her father and then names the baby she adopts after him. What. The. F.

If Henry didn't have his head so far up Regina's ass, he'd be petitioning to have his name changed, and if Emma hadn't been lobotomized she should've balked at her parents naming her brother after the douche canoe that emotionally scarred her for life. Like, "Thanks for the permanent reminder about the douche canoe that hurt me so very badly that I told him to his face that I was hoping he was dead because of all the endless pain he caused me". As always, Snowing, A+ parenting. *intense loathing intensifies*

Edited by FabulousTater
  • Love 3

About the baby's name, am I the only hoping that if they allow Emma to blow up at her parents about that name? I live on hope and water when it comes to this show.

No. No, you are not the only one.

(And on the up side, hope and water is definitely better for your liver than the hope and vodka that this show could inspire.)

Edited by Mari

About the baby's name, am I the only hoping that if they allow Emma to blow up at her parents about that name?

Nope, I stand with you YaddaYadda. I want Emma to rip them a new hole for that one. I want it so badly I can't really put it into words.

But I don't live on the level of delusion where Woegina lives, so I know without a shadow of doubt that it won't happen. In interviews AE still think that naming the baby after Douchefire was a good choice and they love it. I mean, the baby naming makes me want to empty a septic tank in the writers' homes and offices, but I don't think they care what anyone else thinks.

• Love 3

I'm guessing that Regina "copied" the page and the real page is still in the book?

Regina seemed to be giving some kind of signal to Henry in that second Sneak Peek. So, I'm guessing the page Henry hands over to Regina and the QoD is not the original, but a copy.

I seem to remember that the page with the door was quite torn (ears in the corners), while the page Henry gives to Regina in the Sneak Peek seems new. Or at least, this is the first thing I thought: "The page is not torn".

I seem to remember that the page with the door was quite torn (ears in the corners), while the page Henry gives to Regina in the Sneak Peek seems new. Or at least, this is the first thing I thought: "The page is not torn".

If it's fake page, then that's probably how they find out that Regina is double-crossing them.  Technically, she doesn't need to stay undercover anymore because they will know what Gold is up to, unless they need to figure out how he intends to darken Emma's heart.

If her undercover work isn't done by the end of 416, then 417 for sure since it's the Robin "centric" which is probably more of a Rumple centric.

It's not that I wanted to do back to back posts or anything like that but...it so happened this way.

So Henry carries the name of two people whose hearts have been crushed.  Daniel by Cora so that she (Cora) could have a "satisfying" happy ending by having her daughter marry a king.  And Henry Sr in order for Regina to get her initial happy ending.

I know the show won't be killing off Henry, but Henry's heart of the truest believer was Pan's "happy ending" of sorts.  I almost wonder if that heart isn't going to come back into play.  

Even when Rumple was trying to crush Hook's heart...Rumple finally rid of the dagger's control by crushing someone's heart = happy ending.

Cora brutally taking the hearts of those refugees?  One step closer to getting back to Regina = one step closer to her happy ending (also becoming the dark one).

This show is actually all kinds of creepy that heart crushing = happy ending or being that much closer to it.

• Love 2

Do we know that is acutally Henry's real middle name? Regina is definatley giving Henry a signal to trick the Queens and maybe it by saying the wrong middle name? I like that Cruella is annoyed by a kid, but I  just wish Henry was as bitchy as his adopto Mom and said "So Mom, your now into hanging out with drag queens?" to see the look on Cruella's face!

I liked the light behind the door and the key signal. I am interested in this storyline...its more interesting then another Big Bad takes over Storybrooke.

• Love 1

I didn't even look at it that way.  I was like Emma probably has a face on because her parents must have said or done something that's making her lie detector go haywire and August wants to make sure she's okay.  *sigh*

• Love 2

I once shipped August and Emma but that was long before Hook was involved. I forgive August for doing stupid shit. I would like him to stick around, maybe find a nice girl. This show needs a Meg.

I didn't even look at it that way.  I was like Emma probably has a face on because her parents must have said or done something that's making her lie detector go haywire and August wants to make sure she's okay.  *sigh*

I'm not saying the show is going to push an Emma-August romantic relationship (I've seen the BTS pics for the next episodes). What I'm saying is that Adam knows that this Emma-August-Hook talk exisits and that's why he has chosen this particular script tease, and not one with Emma and Snow, or August and Regina. That's why I said that he is a troll.