Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

Snow and Charming believed Rumple's prophecy about Emma saving them in 28 years, so they knew she wouldn't die. Personally I'd love something like Maleficent using Charming's DNA and her own to impregnate Snow with a magical child.

Edited by KingOfHearts

My crazy theory for Snow and Charming's secret: Emma is not her first-born, Lily is. They had to give her to the QOD or The Sorcerer in exchange of something to stop Regina.

But, really, it would end up being something incredibly contrived and stupid.

I wish they'd stop with the hyperbole. I don't care what Snow & Charming did, if it doesn't include slaughtering an entire village, they don't rise to the level of the main villains on this show. That said, Emma trusts these people and believes that they love her, so if they broke that trust and she's screwed over by it, she's much more likely to be upset. But not to the level of thinking that they are just as bad as a psychopath that gleefully murdered people right and left.

• Love 3

My crazy theory for Snow and Charming's secret: Emma is not her first-born, Lily is. They had to give her to the QOD or The Sorcerer in exchange of something to stop Regina.

But, really, it would end up being something incredibly contrived and stupid.

I was thinking similarly. Of course, Lily bares absolutely no resemblance to them. She seriously looks like she could be Regina's, but I don't know how that would even work. There's got to be some meaning behind how Lily and Emma are the same age. Heaven knows she's got to be related to someone on this freaking show. Edited by KingOfHearts

But they already kind of did that story last year with Zelena (secret older sister given away). Of course, that never stopped them from recycling plots before.

But, it would make the bounding events really long. Another pregnancy means even longer for Belle to be in prison and Hook to be hanging around in the  EF with Rumple none the wiser (soon I'm going to start believing Hook is immortal all on his own). Of course, these writers never worried about a sensible timeline before.

But, shouldn't Charming be opposed to this idea since he saw what it did to his brother, mother and father when they sold James to an evil dude? Of course, characters learning from previous mistakes never happened on this show before (or only last a few episodes).

But, how can Snow keep a secret like that for so long (when her previous record was 2 minutes) and how can Charming not want to find their missing child? Of course, consistent characterization has never been a priority on this show before. That can always be sacrificed to Great Ideas

But Emma was completely understanding when Cinderalla sold her first-born child to the Dark One so that she could go to a party, why would she hold the same thing against her parents when they were fighting for their lives? Of course, the producers have forgotten season 1, so we probably should too.

But wouldn't Snow look like a complete idiot to sell her child to the QoD to be able to stop Regina and then not to actually stop Regina when she had the chance? Of course, this show is always willing to make Snow look like an idiot.

Your crazy theory is probably 100% correct. Carry on.

That said, Emma trusts these people and believes that they love her, so if they broke that trust and she's screwed over by it, she's much more likely to be upset.

Of course she is and she probably should be, especially if she was used as some bargaining chip (again!).  For me, when it comes down to Emma and her parents, those things are family issues that we encounter on a regular basis either with our parents or with our children (I don't have any, so I don't know).  I mean how many times did I get angry at my parents and stormed out of the room or slammed my door or got grounded for being a brat.  It's family stuff.  I'm sure it won't be nearly as horrible as we think it is.  

It will be contrived and I am convinced that this has everything to do with Snow and it will dredge up all the issues between Emma and her mother and I'm okay with that if they actually manage to talk about how there's a fucking ocean that separates those two.

BTW, if Emma is having a tiff with her parents to the point where she might not even hug them goodbye when she is leaving on her little road trip with Regina, does that mean she's not staying at the hovel?  I mean I used to sulk to my room and ignore my parents whenever we got into it and it's so effin' uncomfortable, but I was also 16-17 years old.  Emma is 30.

• Love 1
I was thinking similarly. Of course, Lily bares absolutely no resemblance to them. She seriously looks like she could be Regina's, but I don't know how that would even work.

New Crack Theory: Snow kidnapped Regina's daughter Lily and sent her to the world without magic (Graham would be the father and that is why he got mentioned this season). That would explain why Regina so longed for children for so long (pay no attention to the fact that she tried to get Hansel and Gretel to live with her and imprisoned their father when they would not during a time period when Snow was still a bandit on the run). Maybe she was holding the child hostage. Maybe it was a punishment. Maybe it's just because all the White's are inherently evil.

Of course, Snow can't keep a secret for a second and Woegina would have been moaning about this for the last 4.5 seasons if it were true, but pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Emma is driven to help Regina to undo this horror that was done to Regina. Of course, Regina never did anything like this  (pleae ignore Hansel & Gretel, Paige/Grace and Jefferson, Greg/Owen and his Dad, and lots of others). Only an Evil White would ever separate a child from his/her own parents.

Edited by kili
  • Love 1

Hmmm,what if Lily IS Regina's kid? I have no idea how...(probably the writers don't either) but with their love of "memory erasing," I could see the QoE erasing Regina's memory of it (though how everyone else forgot ....) and a plus, plus...(at least for me as I can read as the head's explode here)make her more of a victim. Maybe part of the prophecy was that a kid of Regina's would battle the savior (the FINAL BATTLE stuff we heard about all S1) so Regina went out and got herself knocked up ..(please not Rump...my stomach couldnt take my hot Evil Queen doing it with Rump..say its some troll.ahhh, the same thing there.) So Charming and Snow got the kid, and asked the Queens to send her to another world??? So Lily would be the Big Bad no next season (probably the last) and the Final Battle Begins....

Don't put it past them!!!!

Edited to  say kili beat me to it..but she forgot the "Once," plot device of memory wiping which is why Regina hasn't been flooding town square with her tears.

God, I can't wait for this cheese factory to get back to business!

Edited by Mitch
  • Love 1

As expected and as usual, these season premiere interviews with A&E are the very typical blasé, samo samo cutesy coy empty tell nothing blithering as in the past. Nobody ever really tells us anything and it is planned that way. It is how they operate. They excel at playing the fans, saying everything about nothing and littering the *spoiler* talk with empty clichés heavily sprinkled with * We certainly hope so's, maybes, this will be addressed*. Fortunately for the creators and writers, none of that really matters to the fans who watch the show for campy, escapist entertainment and feel good goofy fun with twisted but appealing characters we have come to love and be loyal to until forced to hate and reach for the remote! (The fans have always gone deeper and created more interesting scenarios on message boards than any of the writers. THAT is the true intelligent core of ONCE...the speculation, suppositions and hopes/fears/battered loyalties of the fans!) A&E are basically purveyors of primetime entertainment who must keep the marketing ball rolling while juggling massive story telling with runaway creativity.

Speaking of runaway creativity...the spoilers are showing that side of ONCE. None of the new threesome is sparking any serious interest from me. As shown so far they all seem lightweight and more than a little shallow and rushed. They have, since the beginning, portrayed an annoyingly weak Maleficent. Ursula looks extremely over costumed and just non-menacing silly. Cruella defies any kind of logic except a stark white and black boon for the costume department. When they have to combine the three of them PLUS Rumple jammed into half a season to make it seem like there might be any kind of threat, that is just WEAK. Too damned much. And bringing back the half-baked, scenery chewing Zelena makes an already crowded room, dangerously over the fire dept. limit!! Spontaneous combustion??? While A&E have a seemingly bottomless pit of creative ideas, their follow-through often ...sucks.

Add the already neglected *depth of character development to the existing characters* and it isn't looking like any of us will get much satisfaction no matter who we adore. Their job is not easy Especially in this limitless free form genre. The demands of their business are immense and laced with an ADHD audience to please week in and week out has got to be uber stressful.  BUT...Too much of a fun thing can equal no fun at all. I'm hoping that I can still have moments of enjoyable escapism and in my personal case, luscious leather pirate snarky smoldering moments of unadulterated yaa-yaa hubba hubba with that sultry Irish sexpot! (though the cleaned-up domestication of Hook and the loss of *the coat*  has deadened some oomph)

ONCE is an ambitious chaotic mess of fluff, "dramedy" and oddly presented fantasy. I welcome them back for the next installment of capricious adventures and moments of rapier wit, but honestly, with the spoilers I have seen so far, they may have bitten off too much to chew, even for a escapism, fractured fairytale goofus like me.

• Love 2

It doesn't matter what the secret is. Emma will be upset for a couple episodes and then they'll hug it out and everything is fine again. Like this show would ever have people talk out their issues.

• Love 2

When they have to combine the three of them PLUS Rumple jammed into half a season to make it seem like there might be any kind of threat, that is just WEAK.

Any of the threesome would be fine full characters on their own. Any of them could be a nice Big Bad if they were written properly. However, I feel like putting them into a pack just waters them down and doesn't give them the proper individuality. Maybe I'm judging too quickly by the sneak peek, but they seem more like icons to burn through than actual developed threats.

It doesn't matter what the secret is. Emma will be upset for a couple episodes and then they'll hug it out and everything is fine again. Like this show would ever have people talk out their issues.

Well, number one, the writers don't care about Emma. Number two, they think one-on-one conversations are too boring, and number three, organic and fleshed out reactions are taboo on this show. It will be a "startling" revelation to push the plot, al a Snow Queen and Smash the Mirror.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 3
Edited to  say kili beat me to it..but she forgot the "Once," plot device of memory wiping which is why Regina hasn't been flooding town square with her tears.

How could I forget? (Snow must have put a memory curse on me too! The b!tch). Of course, that will explain everything.

I think sometimes the writers wish they could put a memory curse on the viewers. They just need to re-boot every season like American Horror Story.

Any of the threesome would be fine full characters on their own. Any of them could be a nice Big Bad if they were written properly. However, I feel like putting them into a pack just waters them down and doesn't give them the proper individuality. Maybe I'm judging too quickly by the sneak peek, but they seem more like icons to burn through than actual developed threats.

Agree wholeheartedly!  "Pack" is the perfect term. We don't need them all at once. It is juvenile Nintendo inspired overkill. And they don't seem at all threatening when in the spoiler Maleficent and Ursula look like school kids fighting over a pogo stick and Cruella's breathy intro makes us all wonder who let the dawgs out. Maleficent's domain and her power IN that domain should be kick ass strong, not supremely playground bully wishy washy.

• Love 1

AKA the sneak peaks...

The all powerful Evil Queen can't pop open two bottles of rootbeer and she has to TAPE together a page previously ripped up???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

OK, I am ready for them to be back.

(why do they always refer to the *author* as a HE? Pfffttt)

• Love 2

Oh, what fun. Two sneak peeks about Regina yet again running into roadblocks on Operation Mongoose. (Because we haven't already gotten exact replicas of those scenes in 4A.) Except now we have Emma pulled into this mess.

I wouldn't hate this storyline with a burning passion if a) it made any goddamn sense, or b) Emma wasn't just focused on Regina's precious happy ending. Why can't Emma be fighting this hard for Belle's happy ending she just lost? Surely, there are other people in town who don't have happy endings, either. But no, the only person's happy ending that matters is Regina's.

The all powerful Evil Queen can't pop open two bottles of rootbeer and she has to TAPE together a page previously ripped up???

Seriously. No logic. And Emma, why can't you just pop the caps off with your magic? You can create fireworks and battle Chernabog, but a root beer bottle is too much?

Edited by Curio
  • Love 1
You can create fireworks and battle Chernabog, but a root beer bottle is too much?

But this is Emma we're talking about and plot point for her going in Regina's drawers and finding that picture that has been taped together.

This whole thing with Robin has turned Regina into a pathetic mess.

Oh, how I want Emma to find out that Regina killed Graham, at least just so she would stop bringing Regina lunch. I guess the way to Emma's heart is saying "I don't want to kill you". I don't buy them being so close this quick and easily.

How can Regina and Emma be reading the book all day, which is filled with Regina destroying people's lives and still focus on her happy ending?

Edited by MaiLuna
  • Love 11
How can Regina and Emma be reading the book all day, which is filled with Regina destroying people's lives and still focus on her happy ending?

According to Regina's revisionist history, it's the book that sees her as a villain because clearly that shit happened in the Author's mind only.

• Love 1

Just stop with Swan Queen. Just stop. I do not give a flying flip about Regina's wallowing and Emma's enabling. It's not even so horrible that it's good. It's just pure nerve-pinching exasperation. I don't care if Ms. and Ms. Magic can't figure out how to open a freaking root beer bottle. I will take all the bad CGI, the hammy acting, the plot holes, the awful writing, just please don't make me sit through watching Woegina's tears every two minutes. It's boring, forced and manipulative. Is the rest of the episode really so spoilery that they couldn't give us anything more interesting?

Why is Emma even hanging out with this woman? She's a toxic, negative person who shows nothing but contempt. The only thing that could make sense if she inherited her mother's massive guilt complex.

It's been six weeks, and Regina is still crying over her boyfriend? In all that time she hasn't shown Emma Page 23? Oh Once... you and your timeline logic.

Oh, how I want Emma to find out that Regina killed Graham, at least just so she would stop bringing Regina lunch.

I personally don't think that would make a difference. She just watched Regina attempt to kill her own mother a couple weeks ago. 

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 9

Maybe the writers know what season they want to end this on or the actors have already told their bosses "I'm leaving this joint as soon as I can" so they want to get through all the popular Disney stuff as much as they can. Also the hook on this show has always been Disney mashups! so I think the point is they want to see Cruella with Mal, Ursula and all these other villains vs just Cruella and the regular folks. It's the same type of attraction with Avengers.

I should play Kingdom Hearts someday; Goofy and Donald Duck were too much.

Yeah I agree but it's the type of silly campy stuff that I laughed at and enjoyed as a kid cause Goofy and Donald with powers? Awesome. I'm just kind of surprised that more comparisons haven't been made with Kingdom Hearts and Once. Everytime the writers act like it's original and creative to have all these mashups and characters together I roll my eyes so hard.

As silly as the QoD stuff I rather watch them all day than Woegina whining yet again. Seriously do they not get tired of writing this stuff? I can not imagine how exhausting it is to stay with a character's whiny ass voice all day long for years. Or is it because all they have to do is copy and paste easy breezy?

Why is Emma even hanging out with this woman? She's a toxic, negative person who shows nothing but contempt. 

Agreed. Did Regina really need to insert that comment about Emma eating like a child? In theory, the friendship between Emma and Regina would be one of the more interesting developments of the series. But it's so one-sided, it makes me cringe. And seriously, Regina staring at the stupid book 6 weeks after Robin left, playing mini-violins about her Happy Ending is the limit!

• Love 3

Agreed. Did Regina really need to insert that comment about Emma eating like a child? In theory, the friendship between Emma and Regina would be one of the more interesting developments of the series. But it's so one-sided, it makes me cringe.

This would have worked in S1 when she was Mayor Mills, when both parties pulled their punches. Heck, even 3x13 in the car stake-out was decent. But Emma patting Regina's shoulder and saying "There, there" while being insulted over the tissues she brought is not a friendship nor an interesting relationship. It's an abuser-and-abused dynamic that already holds a spot with Rumpbelle.

And seriously, Regina staring at the stupid book 6 weeks after Robin left, playing mini-violins about her Happy Ending is the limit!

I don't even think it takes teenaged girls that long to get over a boyfriend. Outlaw Queen wasn't even that close to begin with besides the taco making. Regina's really not missing much. I could take her over-dramatic emotions if it wasn't so flipping validated by the other characters. This is such a repeat of 4x01.

After rewatching Sneak Peek 2, apparently Emma says it's "only been a few weeks"... that's a little confusing.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 4

Here's some more "fun facts" about those two sneak peeks:

• Each clip is more than 40 seconds long. That's nearly twice the length of the entire resolution to Hook's missing heart arc from last season. The writers literally wrote a scene about twisting off root beer bottle caps that lasted longer than the resolution to a huge freaking plot point that lasted several episodes. #stillbitter #23secondsofkissingresolvesnothing
  • When Emma brings up the fact that it has only been "a few weeks" of research, Regina snarks back that she has conquered realms in less time. Let's think about that for a second. During a conversation where Regina is whining about not getting her happy ending, she casually brings up her past about conquering villages, which I'm 99.99% sure probably involved torturing and murdering innocent people.

I've made it so close to the spring premiere, guys. And now I'm looking over the edge of quitting this show. Someone, please, grab some metaphorical rope and rock climbing gear because I'm this close to jumping off this cliff.

Edited by Curio
  • Love 6

I actually liked the food preview. Not sure I like it with Regina, but Jennifer has mentioned before that one of the things she does is play up Emma's thing with food based on her research on orphans and adoption. Of course this also makes me wonder what Regina thinks of Granny's olive and pineapple obsession.

• Love 2
Of course this also makes me wonder what Regina thinks of Granny's olive and pineapple obsession.

She shouldn't sneeze at anything regarding food since she can make two things, lasagna and poisoned apple turnovers.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 2

The 2nd promo with the root beer was just odd. The dialog seemed clumsy and Emma just seemed very OOC. Maybe it was the way Jen was delivering her lines. And in the 3rd promo, how is Regina suppose to hear from Robin? Isn't it pretty much a fact that once someone leaves, they can't come back, so contacting her would be pretty hard. Unless long distance phone calls work?

Doesn't Hook bring Emma a grilled cheese in one of the new episodes? And now we have Emma bringing a sandwich, not to Hook - her actual boyfriend, but to Regina? WTH I'm seriously only looking forward to a very tiny portion of the premiere. :/

• Love 2

The 2nd promo with the root beer was just odd. The dialog seemed clumsy and Emma just seemed very OOC. Maybe it was the way Jen was delivering her lines. 

Yeah--she seemed really awkward in that scene. Maybe JMo is playing it as though Emma is afraid Regina would go off on her again.

But seriously, have they really been staring at that book for 6 weeks now?? The scenes were playing out as though there has been no time gap between the 4A season finale and now.

Edited by Rumsy4
And now I'm looking over the edge of quitting this show. Someone, please, grab some metaphorical rope and rock climbing gear because I'm this close to jumping off this cliff.

Or we can just do a Thelma and Louise and jump together, Curio. :-)

• Love 1

I don't know if this photo from filming has any meaning:

https://instagram.com/p/zidS-XoFZi/

Jen wrote "It's a long story, but this car is defeating me... #missingswanbug", so I'm thinking she's having trouble driving it. What does the vanity plate say/mean? It also has Massachusetts plates. hmmm

I'm just surprised the license plate doesn't start with SQ. Though maybe the last letter is Q, since JMo is blocking it.

The 2nd promo with the root beer was just odd. The dialog seemed clumsy and Emma just seemed very OOC.

The dialogue does seem a little clunky and unnatural in that clip, especially the line Regina says about trying to tear the caps off with her teeth. Why would she immediately jump to ripping them off with her teeth? Whenever I don't have a beer bottle opener, my line of thinking usually goes: 1) twist it in the palm of my hand, 2) twist it against the skin of my forearm, or 3) bang it against the side of a table. That teeth comment just screams Adam & Eddy snark, not Regina snark.

...unless she's seen the way Hook tears off the caps his rum bottles and she's making fun of his "unrefined" way of using his teeth to open things. Actually, that could explain why Emma looks back and smirks at her teeth comment. Okay, that's officially my new headcanon. Hook opens beer bottles with his teeth for Emma and that's what Regina is referring to.

• Love 4

Everything I've read and seen makes me extremely stabby angry. Welcome to "Once Upon Everyone Takes Woegina's Abuse and Likes It". I don't see that there's anything left to like about any of these characters anymore because they spend so much time up Woegina's ass they no longer resemble separate characters with their own thoughts and feelings. Now the entire show is just scene after scene of dumb, spineless, simpering meat puppets obediently walking after Regina saying, "We'll get you your happy ending Woegina. Mass murderers deserve happiness too!"

I. AM. STABBY. ANGRY.

If I could get a drone over to LA to deliver a steaming pile of crap to drop on A&E's heads, I would.

I've made it so close to the spring premiere, guys. And now I'm looking over the edge of quitting this show. Someone, please, grab some metaphorical rope and rock climbing gear because I'm this close to jumping off this cliff.

I think the show is pushing people over that cliff. Someone said it before, but it's like the writers are actively trying to make people quit watching.

Edited by FabulousTater
  • Love 4

Now that I'm caught up on the last two days of spoilers, the only good thing I have to say about any of it is...umm...

hmmm...

... Oh, I know. Season 3 of "House Of Cards"  is being released on Friday on Netflix!

(Emma's mentioned Netflix before. See, it's relevant).

• Love 4

Ok, so this will be the half season of Regina and Emma building a snowman.  Why?  Only A&E know.

I suspect that the "Lily" episode will be to Emma and Regina what "Tallahassee" was to Emma, Hook & Neal.  We'll see Emma and Regina go off on this great adventure together and they'll run into Lily--probably at the gas station they've been filming at.  We'll have flashbacks as to why the Lily/Emma friendship worked but ultimately didn't and we'll see in present day why the Regina and Emma friendship will work in the future.  Then, joy of joys, Emma will discover what it's like to have "real" friend that's a girl before she gets to have true love with Hook.  Great.  Eye roll, eye roll, eye roll.  This should keep the SQ'ers happy considering that Robin and Hook will be MIA for this arc.  I'm sure the writers feel like they've established that Emma and Regina are in relationships with men but if they'll lose fans over it, let's make them BFF's at least.

I suppose Lily also killed one of Emma's past loves?  How on earth could Emma be friends with Regina after EVERYTHING?!?!  The mind boggles. 

So it looks like the blue car is the same one the Lily actress tweeted out this week. Could this be a chance encounter in which Liluy is the one robbing the bank and Emma recognizes her there somehow?

That looks oddly like a shoelace tied around Presumably!Lily's wrist. I can't tell what it is though.

Today is one of those days where I'm very happy that I don't watch sneaks. I really hope Whiny Regina isn't around the whole season. I know that Regina isn't my favorite character, so it makes things worse, but Emo!Hook from last season was so freaking annoying and I like Hook. It's a huge turnoff to have formerly dynamic characters mope and Regina moping about her two week affair with Robin is already old. Suck it up and deal, lady.

• Love 1

So they are really going all out in this whole "Emma wasn't ready for friendship with poor Lily, but she`s totally ready to be BFF`s with Regina now!" thing. Great, awesome. It was so subtle and great last season. 

I try not to watch the sneak peaks, but I cant help myself from hearing about them...and it kind of just seems like the same old same old. Emma tries to reach out to Regina, Regina is mean to her back, rinse and repeat. I don`t even care anymore.

See, now THAT might be interesting. Seeing all the evil she has done, actually leads Regina to realize her evil? And how could Emma continue to not only pall around with a woman who, she has read herself, killed a man she cared about, after she raped him for years, and has slaughtered countless innocents, but is ok with her family being around her? Questions and ideas...that will probably never be brought up. 

According to this vlog made by a fan on set yesterday (I do not advise watching the whole thing unless you enjoy listening to long teenage ramblings; it's at 4:38), Presumably!Lily greets "a daughter" (this must be an assumption, though, so I'm gonna guess she greets a female child) at the school bus. 

ETA: More photos of the Emma/Presumably!Lily scene are up. It doesn't look friendly on either part. 

Aaand this fan said she saw them filming Emma and Regina driving in the aforementioned blue car earlier this week. 

Edited by retrograde

So Lily might have a daughter?  One of two things...if Lily dies at the end of this, Emma will probably take said child in because there's no way she's letting her go into the foster system or the child's father is in Storybrooke.  You know they gave her that child for a reason and it's not so that Emma and Lily can bond.

But then they'd have two Henrys to deal with, and nobody wants that. Hey, maybe Lily got pregnant as a teen too, but kept the child, thus proving how much better Lily/Regina is as a mother!

No, no one wants two Henrys.  Two Henrys means I will get into the trunk of Curio and Amerilla's car when they go all Thelma and Louise.  They would not give Lily a child unless she's somehow important to the story.

Honestly though, I'm tired of the knocks against Emma for having given up Henry.  If she had gotten an abortion, she would have been evil, she gave him up, she's no good and if she had kept and became a struggling mother, she would have been looked at as unfit, why would you have a child if  you can't take care of it?  So whatever...she can't win this one.  Lily had at least a father (adoptive?) who at least cared enough about her to try and find her (mentioned how her mother was worried sick about her) and it did not even look like it was the first time that she pulled that little stunt since he managed to track her down twice within a few hours.  I'm sure that if she had been knocked up as a teenager, her parents would have supported her.  I'm thinking that she probably chose to leave.  Obviously, all assumptions regarding Lily. 

She looks pretty pissed in one of those shots.

And Regina, how it is that everyone forgets that she wanted to return Henry?  She adopted him, then tried to return him.  I do that with impulse buys.  I need, need, NEED that dress or shirt or skirt or shoes really, really, really badly, then I return to the store with my head hanging low.

Well, nobody knows besides Gold that Regina wanted to return him, not that I blame her.  LOL..that I love Regina and Emma together, as long as Regina rolls her eyes and insults Emma and Emma hands it right back.