Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

So taking these 3 pieces of information together: Emma releases Mal and that leads to a reveal about her, and Mal has history with Charming? That can only equal Emma is really Mal and Charming's kid. Now either Snow was the surrogate or there was a baby swap and Snow's kid is out there somewhere. Or since Snow is really evil, she faked the pregnancy to hang onto to Charming and stole Mal's kid. A fake pregnancy or baby swap is about the only soap story they haven't done yet. It's gotta be coming.

• Love 1

This monster is not just about wanton destruction. It will lead to a startling revelation about Emma - something that'll be huge news to the audience.

Emma is a changeling and not Snow & Charming's child. It will finally give us a reason for Snow's prioritizing Regina over Emma. Regina is her real family. Also, Lily is Regina's love child with Daniel, but she forgot about her because Cora stole her memories using Ingrid's pet rock. Thus, three generations of Mills girls have been screwed over by the heroes.

Mileage varies. I could get behind a half-season of Regina and Henry inadvertently cock-blocking Hook.

Henry needs to spend his time cock blocking Outlaw Queen. Seriously, no matter what you think of Captain Swan, they have way more class than to have crypt sex.

Good and evil aren't so black and white

Ummm. They pretty much are. 

Edited by KAOS Agent

So taking these 3 pieces of information together: Emma releases Mal and that leads to a reveal about her, and Mal has history with Charming? That can only equal Emma is really Mal and Charming's kid. Now either Snow was the surrogate or there was a baby swap and Snow's kid is out there somewhere. Or since Snow is really evil, she faked the pregnancy to hang onto to Charming and stole Mal's kid. A fake pregnancy or baby swap is about the only soap story they haven't done yet. It's gotta be coming.

I really don't think it will play out like that, but is it wrong that I really want this scenario now? For this, I would actually come back and watch 4B. I need it and I need it to be dubbed in spanish so I can have the full Telenovela experience. 

Edited by FabulousTater
  • Love 5

Regina, who has reclaimed her job as mayor...

What the hell was the point of Snow becoming mayor in 4A if the writers were just going to throw that all out in 4B? It would make more sense if Snow only took on the job temporarily while Regina was moping around and not handling her duties well, but they came up with the lame excuse that Snow was mayor because she "cast" the second curse. God, This Show™.

I got it -- I bet Snow gives Regina her mayor job back because Snow feels bad that Regina lost her f**k buddy fairy dust soul mate, Robin, and being "mayor" will make poor ickle Woegina feel useful and less mopey. Aww, isn't that nice of Snow, always thinking what's best for Woegina, instead of, oh, I don't know, her own royal subjects and their welfare and that she bloody well fought a war against REGINA HERSELF to reclaim her crown!  WTH....

Edited by FabulousTater
  • Love 5

I did it again, I have read spoilers before my morning coffee (it's 7:30 am here).

I think Emma and Regina either free a fifth villain from the hat (that would be someone related to Lily, so we can have another pointless flashback of young Emmma being mean to poor young Regina, I mean, Lily) or whatever they do to free the fairies also releases Maleficent.

About Mal and Charming, we already knew they had a story. He was the one that put the egg (or whatever it was) inside of her that later Emma retrieved.

I don't even care about the secret the Charmjngs are keeping. It's going to be some ridiculous crontrived thing to make Saint Regina look better (the same with the Emma stuff).

• Love 1

Hm...maybe not the "Mal is really Emma's mom" but I do like the idea that there's more to that relationship in a family way. Perhaps Mal is Charming's sister or aunt or something. If anything, it would explain how Emma got her magic. She's the Savior because of true love but perhaps her magic is so powerful because it's a genetic thing. It would also explain how Emma is struggling if she thinks her magic could go dark in a way similar to what happened with Mal.

• Love 2

They're totally cast adult Lily, yawn.

"This half season we are going to concentrate in the core characters". Yeah, sure.

Yeah, it's totally Lily, and she is going to blame Emma for all the wrong decisions she has made in her life.

Edited by RadioGirl27
  • Love 1

I'm curious about this reveal about Emma, as I cannot think of a single good thing that it could be at this point.

Emma's shocking "reveal" makes me really nervous. I think the only acceptable twist that won't make me want to throw things at my TV is if the writers introduce a big prophecy where Emma is the Chosen One who will ultimately destroy Rumple.

• Love 3

That brunette is Snow's real kid. This could totally work. Mal had that curse for a while too so she could've rubbed her hair on that curse for her kid to break.

Ok to be serious I think that Emma reveal is not a story line but just a scene that explains the Mal release going by the sentence. Note it says news to the audience but the characters aren't impacted. That just says to me that it's purpose is for the audience and not an ongoing story. Either Emma's convenient magic can't kill anything cause it's all bright and shiny and useless and that's why Mal is alive or she has the power to bring back the "not dead." It's convenient cause perpetual screw-up Emma can bring back any "dead" person the writers wanted back while conveniently leaving any dead person they don't want back still dead. Easy explanation without a lot of thought or plotting.

Emma's shocking "reveal" makes me really nervous.

Yeah, me too. Because I'm pretty sure that whatever it is (that her powers aren't natural but they were given to her, that she used to kill puppies when she was young, or any other contrived and out of character stuff they came up), it's just there to make Regina look good and Emma look bad.

Edited by RadioGirl27
  • Love 3

Emma's shocking "reveal" makes me really nervous. I think the only acceptable twist that won't make me want to throw things at my TV is if the writers introduce a big prophecy where Emma is the Chosen One who will ultimately destroy Rumple.

Even if there is such a prophecy, she will be incapacitated somehow, and Regina will be the one to defeat Rumple with her Super Special Light Magic. ;-)

Edited by Rumsy4
  • Love 6

Yep, totally adult Lily. "Core characters," LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

My so-laughable-it's-probably-true spec: Lily and Emma are twins. Snowing made a deal with the Evil Trio to magically transfer one of the fetuses to Cruella, who wants babies, not puppies. Cruella ended up somehow in the Land Without Magic, and that's why Lily had such a terrible home life. In exchange, Fetus!Emma was given magic in order to one day fight Regina.

• Love 2

If that's really Lily they've just cast and she is recurring for 3 episodes, it means that they're going to be somewhat Emma centric, no?  They have 4 episodes to film after 418 (Cruella).  The Hook-centric hasn't happened yet either.  Whatever that one is going to be might be setting up something for season 5.  The latest it is in the season, the more relevant it might become.

They have 4 episodes to film after 418 (Cruella). The Hook-centric hasn't happened yet either.

I don't think we're going to get a Hook-centric episode. I know they mentioned we're going to see some more of his past, but I doubt it's going to amount to an entire episode about him like Good Form or The Jolly Roger. There just isn't enough time left in the season and I'm not going to get my Hook-fan hopes up. At most, he'll probably just appear for a couple minutes in an Enchanted Forest flashback.

If that's really Lily they've just cast and she is recurring for 3 episodes, it means that they're going to be somewhat Emma centric, no?  

It's possible.  Jennifer tweeted she can't do book/movie of the week anymore because of her filming schedule and her research for another project.  It's going to be book/movie of the moment for awhile.  

Edited by Stuffy

If that's really Lily they've just cast and she is recurring for 3 episodes, it means that they're going to be somewhat Emma centric, no?  They have 4 episodes to film after 418 (Cruella).  The Hook-centric hasn't happened yet either.  Whatever that one is going to be might be setting up something for season 5.  The latest it is in the season, the more relevant it might become.

I've been thinking about this and I hope she is not Lily, and not only because I don't like the character. Nicole Muñoz is latina but Agnes Bruckner is from a Hungarian and Russian heritage (or so says Wikipedia). This show has more than enough representation problems now, so I don't think it's a good idea to whitewash Lily.

Oh, and I seriously doubt we are getting a Hook-centric episode this season. His promised backstory is going to amount to one or two scenes in Ursula's flashback.

Edited by RadioGirl27

Although Adam and Eddy's "returning to the core characters" claim probably is spurious, I don't think the fact that they have some guest characters is a sign of that, per se. All shows have guest characters. The core characters need people to play off. 

Anyway, I wonder if Lilly is coming to Storybrooke, or if Emma is going out of town (so, New York, because it is the only other city)? Could Lilly be the estranged daughter of one of the trio? She did say she was adopted. 

There's that whole star deal with Lily and I remember the speculation around the board was that maybe it was related to the Sorcerer's hat.  I doubt that plot is completely over and done with since Rumple...well, you know, Rumple!  It will be interesting to see if the fairies come out with a star on their wrists.

There was also that theory that Lily was Will's daughter, since she shares the name of the White King and Queen's in the book. That could be why Will is in Storybrooke. That's only possible if he and Ana had some kind of love child before the curse, but retcons aren't exactly unheard of on this show. Wonderland's timeline has always been screwy.

Edited by KingOfHearts

I must have missed a spoiler, but why does everyone think Lily will be back? Wasn't she only some random friend we saw in a single Emma flashback? She didn't make enough of an impression on me to think she would be at all significant later on.

So, "Autumn"? Any relation to August?

I must have missed a spoiler, but why does everyone think Lily will be back? Wasn't she only some random friend we saw in a single Emma flashback? She didn't make enough of an impression on me to think she would be at all significant later on.

I believe there was a spoiler by A&E saying that would she would be back. I don't remember the source though.

So, "Autumn"? Any relation to August?

Perhaps she could be a girlfriend of August's? "Troublemaker" would make sense.

Edited by KingOfHearts

Because an actress who resembles an aged-up Lily was cast. Although she's not latina, she's white, so I'm not sure it's her anyway.

I really, really don't want to see Lily ever again, but that star tattoo made it clear it'll happen eventually.

Does anyone on here think that everything is going to be wrapped up by the end of 4B.  Because I'm not sure that's going to happen.  They usually wrap up the villain before the end of the season.  Zelena was done in Kansas.  Cora was done in the Miller's Daughter (I'm pretty sure that was her last episode) before they started setting up season 3 with the Home Office and all that jazz.  

The Cruella-centric is happening 4 episodes before the season finale.  I thought for sure it would be done much earlier than this.  So, I don't know.  Could be Cruella's swan song, I guess.

I believe there was a spoiler by A&E saying that would she would be back. I don't remember the source though.

Perhaps she could be a girlfriend of August's? "Troublemaker" would make sense.

Because an actress who resembles an aged-up Lily was cast. Although she's not latina, she's white, so I'm not sure it's her anyway.

I really, really don't want to see Lily ever again, but that star tattoo made it clear it'll happen eventually.

Ah, thanks. I don't remember seeing that spoiler. I don't remember Lily looking Latina, either, just a random brunette. So really, any random brunette actress could potentially play her as an adult.

I don't see why it would be necessary to have her back. Just to show even more how screwed up Emma's childhood was? We've already gone through that again and again. Or have someone from Emma's past come back to cause trouble? Again, been there, done that, sent the postcard.

I don't remember Lily looking Latina, either, just a random brunette.

She looked very much Latina to me, but YMMV. I mean, there were crack theories she's young Regina with memory loss and whatnot :)

I don't see why it would be necessary to have her back. Just to show even more how screwed up Emma's childhood was? We've already gone through that again and again. Or have someone from Emma's past come back to cause trouble? Again, been there, done that, sent the postcard.

She'll probably be magical or something, and this flashback was just a way to introduce her in advance and give her a connection to the main cast.

Does anyone on here think that everything is going to be wrapped up by the end of 4B.  Because I'm not sure that's going to happen. 

I think that the Queens of Darkness storyline is going to be wrapped before the season ends, and that this Autumn character, whoever she is, is going to lead us to the next villain.

Yeah, she wasn't very interesting. The only ones that loved her were the Swan Queen shippers, who saw in her a young version of Regina.

• Love 1

I don't see why it would be necessary to have her back.

It wasn't really necessary to have her in the first place, really. She was a waste of a character in order to draw a parallel to Emma/Regina in the present day. It wasn't a mystery that Emma probably met a lot of fellow runaways like Neal, or that she had gotten burned in the past. Her only relevance was that she was the one who got Emma caught immediately before she got fostered by Ingrid. (Or that's what the show seemed to imply.)

But did really need a backstory for her to come back later? Hmm...

No, they gave a definitive yes that we would see her again: http://www.ew.com/ar...t-seat-spoilers

Thanks for partially validating my sanity, haha.

Edited by KingOfHearts

It's possible.  Jennifer tweeted she can't do book/movie of the week anymore because of her filming schedule and her research for another project.

If her filming schedule is full then this is great.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 1

If her filming schedule is full then this is great.

I'm not sure of that.

I love Emma and if we are getting another two-hours CS film with Emma and Hook kicking ass either in Storybrooke or the EF, great. But if we are getting a Single White Female/Fatal Attraction type storyline with Emma and Lily (she totally gave me that vibe), then, thanks, but no.

Edited by RadioGirl27
  • Love 5

That guy is apparently always a bit of a dick. He's an autograph hound, not a fan or photographer, and was probably pissed that they didn't come out to sign photos so he could make some extra cash.

I'm a little surprised about the news that they were using Regina's house for filming. Didn't someone mention here (or was it another discussion thread) that "Regina's house" is owned by a new family who didn't agree to allow filming to continue there?

That guy is apparently always a bit of a dick. He's an autograph hound, not a fan or photographer, and was probably pissed that they didn't come out to sign photos so he could make some extra cash.

I thought he was a fan? Meh. Either way, the actors are under no obligation to come out and meet them, fans or otherwise. They're quite literally at work. If someone showed up to my work and demanded to see me, I'd tell them to eff off. 

I had seen that Regina's house was for sale/sold, but I thought it was just speculation that that might result in no more shooting there? I could understand that if they shot there all the time, but for a day or two of interruption once or twice a year, I'm sure they're very well compensated. 

Edited by retrograde
  • Love 1

I was looking at Agnes' twitter and I laughed when she tweeted her thanks to the official Wonderland twitter about her joining the show. Obviously she's never seen this show to get it mixed up with the spinoff. I don't know why I found it funny.

As for her character, don't they usually officially announce casting when the actor is about to start filming or just started filming? I think that makes her part of Cruella's story. It could be her kid to give her that sob story. 3 episodes would be 4x18-4x20 to wrap up the evil trio leaving the last 2 to set up next season like usual.

I'm convinced the "author" will be a very special cameo by Adam and/or Eddy.

I am telling you, SQ roomies.

Let's not jump to conclusions.  Jared also filmed with the actress who portrays Cruella and if Henry still lives with Regina (and I'm sure he does), then there's probably clues in his room or something as to what the Truest Stupid has been up to.  You know, he wants to be a hero pretty badly <eye roll>

• Love 1

I'm pretty sure this new girl is playing adult Lily, and she is going to be after Emma, because she is obssessed with her. But I have read some funny/crazy theories in Tumblr that I want to share with all of you, like that she is Rumple's secret daugther with one of the Queens (she can be both, Lily and Rumple's little girl), that she is Robin's sister or that she is going to be related to Hook. Yeah, some fans are a little crazy.

Edited by RadioGirl27

Aw, it would be nice if she was related to Hook like she was somehow his sister or something. You can tell I have an unhealthy obsession with the Jones brothers, can't you?

But yea, logic dictates right now that it's going to be Lily. I don't mind too much since I really liked seeing Emma's past and I wonder how that's going to tie into this.

I know people keep saying that Lily is meant to be Latina but her dad was white, I don't think they specifically cast the role to be Latina, just chose the best young actress for it. So yes, unfortunately, Agnes will likely be older Lily. I hope she isn't from the Fairytales though, but also not as crazy as Greg and Tamara.

I know people keep saying that Lily is meant to be Latina but her dad was white, I don't think they specifically cast the role to be Latina, just chose the best young actress for it.

Lily lied about being still in the system, but she said in the end to Emma, that she was in orphan though adopted. Possible she lied about that too, but how should Lily then be connected to the Enchanted Forest? So I think the father we got to see was very likely not her biological father.

Edited by katusch

Well the Sorcerer allowed his Apprentice to open a door for Ingrid into the Land without Magic, so it's not like altering whoever Lily's parents memories are to believe they are her biological parents is outside of the realm of possibilities.  We saw it at the end of 3B.  Both Emma and Henry were given a different set of memories while the ones they already had were "taken" from them.  Ingrid took Emma's memories with her pet rock as well as Elsa's.

Emma was sent to the LwM because she was the Savior and basically had a job to do.  Maybe Lily was sent to the LwM the same way but for different reasons.  

Whoever she is, she is probably there to set up next season, so we shall see.