Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

I guess we shouldn't speak prematurely.  We might still get a very satisfying storyline with Naveen and of course Tiana's mother and Dr. Facilier who is so nice deep inside Tiana might have to thank him for stealing her father's prized whatever it was that I can't remember.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

Was it early on when they thought she might play Whook's love interest?  

I just looked and she was announced as a regular on Sept. 6th which is when they were shooting 7x06, so this could be the case. I recall Mekia talking about a scene in 7x05 where Tiana goes on a date, and they also filmed a scene of her and Rogers together in HH. Both scenes were cut, but I think this does hint that they were originally planning to pair them up. If they decided to scrap it I really wonder why. I know that most CaptainSwan fans hated the idea of Whook having a love interest, but pissing fans off never seemed to stop them before. Who knows how their minds work.

• Love 4
(edited)
44 minutes ago, Camera One said:

I guess we shouldn't speak prematurely.  We might still get a very satisfying storyline with Naveen and of course Tiana's mother and Dr. Facilier who is so nice deep inside Tiana might have to thank him for stealing her father's prized whatever it was that I can't remember.

Facilier: "I am your father."

Tiana: "NOOOOO"

Regina: "Tiana, meet your new step-brother Henry."

Tiana: "NOOOOO"

Regina: "Which makes Jacinda your sister-in-law."

Tiana: "I'm now officially in hell."

Henry: "Welcome, we have cupcakes."

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 5
(edited)

To be fair, I think Tiana is in this episode. But only as a supporting player in Tilly’s more important storyline.

which shows where the writers are in their priorities.

Edited by rogvortex58
(edited)
12 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

The crossover we were all looking for: Wizard of Oz meets Hansel and Gretel. 

Zelena is wearing her pendant, which means this is a pre-3B flashback. Ugh. The timeline is going to get even wonkier. Did she visit the Disenchanted Forest? Are Hansel and Gretel from Oz?

Also, it looks like Nick is this season's Jefferson, and he's holding Henry hostage like the Mad Hatter did with Emma.

Edited by KingOfHearts

I just saw the promo for next week.

I'm pretty sure we've already seen an episode where Zelena remembers something bad she did in the past and tries to make up for it in the present-day.  

(edited)

But apparently it's all the other (Blind) witch's fault. Typical Mills women propensity to blame other people for their problems. 

So, it seems like people are sure the finale celebration is Regina's coronation. I guess A&E have fulfilled their original vision of the Show and given the Evil Queen the Happy Ending she wanted all along. 

Also, the Facilier actor was apparently not seen in the finale. Does this mean Regina's epic love story is not going to work out, again? Maybe the coronation was a gesture to Lana since A&E didn't deliver on that front. Lana ought to have specified that she wanted a successful love story this season. 

Edited by Rumsy4
  • Love 3

All these arcs feel so meaningless. Facilier. Candy Killer. Not even Gothel’s endgame for the coven will matter in the final two episodes since she’ll be gone by then.

kinda wish they’d stop stalling and get to the stuff that’s going to affect the rest of the season.

• Love 3

The fact that it looks like Wicked era Zelina has a confrontation with the Jacinda EF realm seems like it might be a bit contrived.  Henry starts the season by going to explore other realms that seemed to be a new discovery that they existed at that point -- and there are hundreds of them - but as the season goes on, it seems like it is as easy to get to as driving from the city to an outer suburb.  There are all these worlds, but it seems like everyone ends up in the same disenchanted forest or the wish realm, which really should not have existed on the same plane as the other realms, since it was created by Emma's wish and people should not have a history of visiting that realm before her wish created it.

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, rogvortex58 said:

All these arcs feel so meaningless. Facilier. Candy Killer. Not even Gothel’s endgame for the coven will matter in the final two episodes since she’ll be gone by then.

kinda wish they’d stop stalling and get to the stuff that’s going to affect the rest of the season.

It is pointless, none of it will mean anything by the end according to the spoilers where it's something else entirely.

52 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

But apparently it's all the other (Blind) witch's fault. Typical Mills women propensity to blame other people for their problems. 

So, it seems like people are sure the finale celebration is Regina's coronation. I guess A&E have fulfilled their original vision of the Show and given the Evil Queen the Happy Ending she wanted all along. 

Also, the Facilier actor was apparently not seen in the finale. Does this mean Regina's epic love story is not going to work out, again? Maybe the coronation was a gesture to Lana since A&E didn't deliver on that front. Lana ought to have specified that she wanted a successful love story this season. 

They seem to be doing the same thing they did with Tremaine/Drizella, get rid of them once they don't know what to do with them.

(edited)

Is she gonna die? I mean, Bex didn’t film again after this episode until the finale. But that could only be because she’s playing a past version of Zelena in Storybrooke.

Though at the same time, I don’t think Margot would be in the mood to go on dates with Tilly if her mother just died. Unless Regina and Gold don’t tell her.

Edited by rogvortex58
42 minutes ago, rogvortex58 said:

Is she gonna die? I mean, Bex didn’t film again after this episode until the finale. But that could only be because she’s playing a past version of Zelena in Storybrooke.

I didn't know that. I can't believe I'm saying this, but it would be very disappointing if they kill her off. She's been one of the bright spots in the second half of the season.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, rogvortex58 said:

Maybe she goes back to San Francisco and gets married and lives happily ever after.

• Love 2

I wonder if the flashback is for Zelena to realize that she wants a normal life and she makes the decision to be with Normal Boyfriend in San Francisco.  

But why would she leaves when her beloved sister and family needs help?

On the flip side, killing off Zelena would deepen Robyn's character and Alice could help her deal with it, if they're hoping to shift more story to the coupling.  

Next week is the awesome episode Regina directed so either way, it's going to be a great one.

• Love 1
(edited)

It will surely be contrived no matter what.  Maybe she learns to trust that her normal boyfriend will love her for who she really is and that's the lesson.

Edited by Camera One

The second half is not so bad, actually. We tend to be extra snarky over here. But tbh, I don't have high hopes about the finale. It looks like it will be all about Regina with a few blink-and-you-miss-it cameos by former cast members.

• Love 2

“I would definitely say the last episode is as epic as probably any episode that Once Upon a Time has ever done,” Colin O’Donoghue says. “I mean it’s massive, it’s huge. It’s like taking the best of all seasons and jamming it into one — literally.”

Hmmm...lemme guess. Another Dark Curse/Memory wipe?

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Rumsy4 said:

Hmmm...lemme guess. Another Dark Curse/Memory wipe?

It sounds too much like the S6 finale, where they tried to pay homage to everything we had seen on the show so far. 

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 2

“I would definitely say the last episode is as epic as probably any episode that Once Upon a Time has ever done,” Colin O’Donoghue says. “I mean it’s massive, it’s huge. It’s like taking the best of all seasons and jamming it into one — literally.”

I wonder if they're going to be realm-hopping through a bunch of the realms they visited over the years? We know they go to the Wishverse. They could also hit up Neverland, Wonderland, Oz....

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Souris said:

I wonder if they're going to be realm-hopping through a bunch of the realms they visited over the years? We know they go to the Wishverse. They could also hit up Neverland, Wonderland, Oz....

That could actually be fun.  

They could literally have magic beans raining from the skies at this point.  Last chance to throw everything at the wall one last time.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Souris said:

That should have been the final season, rather than just the final two-parter episode.

• Love 1

Or at the very least the last couple of episodes.  Henry, Whook, Regina, Rumple and Zelena realize their presence is totally messing up the Disenchanted Forest and they need to leave and they journey back to 2017 Storybrooke to break the Curse.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Camera One said:

They could literally have magic beans raining from the skies at this point.  Last chance to throw everything at the wall one last time.

It's raining magic beans and every time a character gets hit with one they are zapped into another realm. The whole ep will be them all trying to get zapped into the same realm at the same time. But wait! The magic beans didn't just fall from nowhere. No, of course there is an evil magic behind it. Could it be Rumple, who concocted this plan to try to get magic beaned to Belle? Could it be Gothel who is hoping that all her coven witches will get magic beaned into one place to do whatever it was she wanted the coven to do? Or is this Dru's last effort at punishing her mom for some convoluted reason. No, no, it was Lucy who wanted her whole family together in one place and sold her soul to do it. Muahhahahaaa, even children are not immune from becoming evil for family.

The final take away from Once Upon a Time? If you are doing evil things for love or family you are not evil. And they all lived happily ever after.

• Love 1

So here’s my theory. In the flashback Zelena has beef with the blind witch. She confronts her conveniently at the time she’s about to cook Hansel and Gretel, and reluctantly ends up saving them. They’re so grateful they take her home to meet their father. She starts to fall for him, only to discover he actually had offered up his children as sacrifices to the coven. She’s so disgusted, knowing her own mother abandoned her, she kills him in front of Hansel.

Edited by rogvortex58
  • Love 1
On 4/8/2018 at 12:28 PM, rogvortex58 said:

She lived without magic for 18 years in Storybrooke, while also being a single mother. I’d say that’s pretty normal.

I wouldn't exactly call Storybrooke..normal...and a gal like Zelena who was used to hanging out in the  cool art deco Emerald City, ( as opposed to the rest of those stiffs in SB who are used to the Enchanted Forest, which consisted of a village with peasants..a forest..and few castles ) would get mighty bored of living in a small town with her bossy, grumpy sister, one diner/bar, and dinner parties thrown by the Charmings   (which would make you gouge your eyes out) and no fabulous gay friends to trade snark with ( the drawfs don't count, they are WORSE then even Muchkins..) ,,San Francisco looks just fine!

Judging by the Press Release, we'll most likely think it's Facilier who took Rumple's dagger because of his presence in the flashbacks. Then, surprise, surprise - it was Gothel. Cue her centric for next week.

This makes three episodes in a row that Gothel hasn't been in. We haven't seen her since Drizella left.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, KingOfHearts said:

Judging by the Press Release, we'll most likely think it's Facilier who took Rumple's dagger because of his presence in the flashbacks. Then, surprise, surprise - it was Gothel. 

That's probably right. Regina will feel bad for misjudging poor Facilier, who is actually a snugglebunny on the inside. Nick had it coming, after all.

• Love 1

While you won’t get too much info on what they’ve been up to since we last saw them, Snow and Charming will play a very pivotal role in the series finale. “We don’t really know what has happened to them, but we know that they have gotten the message that they are needed, and they have answered the call,” Ginnifer Goodwin tells me. Shhh, don’t tell anyone I told you, but we’ll also see them in a very special location that will make your heart explode with nostalgia to the pilot.(X)

Year of Snowing 2.0

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

but we’ll also see them in a very special location that will make your heart explode with nostalgia to the pilot.

Screw that. We saw the wedding hall from the pilot in 6x22 among other "nostalgic" places, and it did nothing for me. It was so disingenuous. I am so freaking glad that the S6 finale was not the series finale.

I'm going to guess that the coronation takes places at Snowing's castle, since we know that Ginny and Josh had to be CGI'ed with everyone else. If they were in a crowd or standing by, that would be the easiest.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

I'm going to guess that the coronation takes places at Snowing's castle

If it’s Regina’s coronation, and it in actually in Snow’s castle, that will be the “crowning” touch in the Evil Queen’s Happy Ending. I’m sure Snow will tell Regina she was the best Queen in all the Realms when she murdered her father and usurped the throne, and so she’ll do a bang-up job being Queen in the Wish Realm where she actually succeded in murdering a version of Snow and Charming.

• Love 5