Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, rogvortex58 said:

So lame. The dark one is going to hide behind a fake badge and arrest one of the coven’s victims for wanting revenge? What right do any of these people have to judge Hansel? The hypocrisy never ends.

It's such a pointless storyline that ultimately won't have much bearing with the main plot of Gothel/coven, Drizella is already gone, etc.

(edited)
3 hours ago, Camera One said:

Nick invites Henry to get into his car "to give him everything he deserves", eh?  

This is when Nick decides to literally stab Henry in the back because he hates him for no reason?

Edited by Rumsy4
5 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

This is when Nick decides to literally stab Henry in the back because he hates him for no reason?

Maybe Nick asked Henry to write him a better ending and Henry refused, so he deserves it.

• Love 1
(edited)

Every episode from hear on out until the finale is going to be a mad dash to wrap up as many plots as possible. Here's the roadmap:

7x16 (Breadcrumbs) - Hansel/Serial Killer
7x17 (Chosen) - Zelena's fiance
7x18 (The Guardian) - Alice as The Guardian
7x19 (Flower Child) - Gothel
7x20 (Is This Henry Mills?) - Breaking the curse, saving Henry

It's pretty freaking ridiculous that Zelena's fiance is appearing so late in the game. Why even introduce him if Zelena can wait 6 episodes to speak to him?

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 4
(edited)
7 hours ago, KingOfHearts said:

Every episode from hear on out until the finale is going to be a mad dash to wrap up as many plots as possible. Here's the roadmap:

7x16 (Breadcrumbs) - Hansel/Serial Killer
7x17 (Chosen) - Zelena's fiance
7x18 (The Guardian) - Alice as The Guardian
7x19 (Flower Child) - Gothel
7x20 (Is This Henry Mills?) - Breaking the curse, saving Henry

It's pretty freaking ridiculous that Zelena's fiance is appearing so late in the game. Why even introduce him if Zelena can wait 6 episodes to speak to him?

Even before the announcement, it was a messy transition between 7a and b.

Zelena's fiancé just feels random, just dropped in like that for no good reason.

Edited by Free
15 hours ago, Shanna Marie said:

Hasn't he heard that you're the hero of your own story, whether or not anyone ever writes it down? It was one thing when teen Henry said it, but it's weird hearing that come from an adult.

I am mindcannoning that anything we haven't seen of Henry's "growing up" is because it didn't happen. Henry left Storybrooke as a teen and when he passed the protective bubble he instantly turned into the overgrown man child we see now. Kind of like a 13 Going on 30 or Big scenario. So he is still a 14 year old boy, he's just stuck in a grown up body which is why he seems kind of confused most of the time. Otherwise, he just suffered massive brain damage that stunted his growth. Either one works. What doesn't work is that this moron survived on his own for years without getting eaten by wolves, locked up in a candy house by a witch or generally just getting shot for being insufferably annoying. 

• Love 2
On 3/25/2018 at 4:28 PM, KingOfHearts said:

I'm wondering if Drizella won't die next week, but will go offscreen somewhere with Anastasia. The writers obviously need to get rid of Anastasia, because she's a superfluous character and it's likely Alice will be the Guardian. They can't kill her off because she's just a kid. Since Drizella has no place to go, and will probably get trampled by an angry mob once the curse breaks, I think it's possible she'll go live with Anastasia or something. I'm not sure how. After this week's conversation with Henry over her dying to gain Anastasia's trust, I think the imminence of her death might be a red herring.

You were right on the money! 

• Love 3

Since episode 20 is supposed to be a big Regal Believer episode (blech), and episode 20 is usually when the writers wrap up their season arc (because why carry a story through to the end when you can tack on something unrelated?), what are the odds there’s a RB TLK to break the curse and copy parallel season one? Asking for a gambling friend. 

(edited)

Young Henry & Older Henry Together

So according to this Twitter account that tweets spoilers- she is saying that she's heard Young Henry & Older Henry will be together on screen. 

If this is true- this timeline is so screwed up- I don't even know what to say. Isn't there some sort of Butterfly Effect about seeing yourself in the past etc. Or have A & E completely just said F-It. Haha. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
38 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

So according to this Twitter account that tweets spoilers- she is saying that she's heard Young Henry & Older Henry will be together on screen. 

If this is true- this timeline is so screwed up- I don't even know what to say. Isn't there some sort of Butterfly Effect about seeing yourself in the past etc. Or have A & E completely just said F-It. Haha. 

I guess it depends on which fictional universe we're using. In Timeless, they can't go to a time period in which they were alive or otherwise present. Ditto with Connie Willis's time travel books. On Doctor Who, you can meet your past self, but you can't touch your past self (unless you're the Doctor, depending on the episode). We already had Present Hook punching his past self, so I guess it doesn't matter for this show.

Question: Will we get to see Once Upon a Time‘s original Hook again before the end of the series (with or without Emma)? –Katie
Ausiello: As you may have surmised since emailing this in — given this slew of confirmed returns — Colin O’Donoghue will be playing two roles as the series winds down, the actor shared during our visit to the set. In fact, O’Donoghue said that the before our arrival marked “my last day dressed as a pirate,” for a scene with returning leading lady Jennifer Morrison. “It’s a lovely little moment,” he smiled. “Anyone who’s a fan of Hook and Emma being together will get a kick out of it.”
Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on 9-1-1, Arrow, Riverdale, Stranger Things, Fear TWD, Empire, Once, Scandal and More | TVLine

• Love 3
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Shanna Marie said:

We already had Present Hook punching his past self, so I guess it doesn't matter for this show.

LOL, that's the tagline of this show.  Nothing matters.

It’s a lovely little moment,” he smiled. “Anyone who’s a fan of Hook and Emma being together will get a kick out of it.”

Not to be a Debbie Downer but "a little moment" is probably literal.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 4
25 minutes ago, Shanna Marie said:

I guess it depends on which fictional universe we're using. In Timeless, they can't go to a time period in which they were alive or otherwise present. Ditto with Connie Willis's time travel books. On Doctor Who, you can meet your past self, but you can't touch your past self (unless you're the Doctor, depending on the episode). We already had Present Hook punching his past self, so I guess it doesn't matter for this show.

But wasn't Rumples whole thing in that episode that they couldn't be noticed- that's why they disguised them. I guess it's you can't see someone from the Future because then you'll remember them?

I dunno anymore.  

It all depends on context. 

In Storybrooke, after the people from the future arrive in the past, they will probably leave Storybrooke, and everyone in Storybrooke take memory potions. That would solve everything. 

• Love 1
(edited)

And Henry is such a "cool" kid that he'll just think it's fun he's part of a real-life "Back to the Future" plot.  Who cares about the nonexistent consequences.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, rogvortex58 said:

New enchanted forest will already be occupied though. So even if they leave Storybrooke they can’t go back to Tiana’s kingdom.

They can go live in Alternate Enchanted Forest version no. 108. 

• Love 1

Since Wish!Realm people are 'real' now..well, except the 'non real' wish-figments that the Extraordinary Magnanimous Hero Regina murdered in cold blood, I guess  the 2 Henrys are current Henry and Wish!Henry....and I care more about the statue of murdered Snowing (which was used in recent filming) than I do about either of them.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, SiobhanJW said:

But wasn't Rumples whole thing in that episode that they couldn't be noticed- that's why they disguised them. I guess it's you can't see someone from the Future because then you'll remember them?

He was worried about changing history. Hook wasn't disguised when he hit his former self, but his former self was too drunk to remember the encounter.

I would think that teen Henry meeting his future self would alter history (maybe scare him into being less of an idiot -- eep, that's how I'll turn out?!"). Unless he doesn't know that this is his future self. Adult Henry would know he's talking to teen Henry, but teen Henry wouldn't necessarily know that this dweeb is his future self.

51 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

So this seems support @Shanna Marie's theory about 2017 Storybrooke.

Which one? My main theory was just that Hyperion Heights Regina was going to call 2018 Regina and warn her not to let Henry go away when he did, and so the end of the series was going to be him making a different decision while surrounded by the original cast. I have no idea what's going on if all the 20 years in the future folks show up in 2018 Storybrooke.

18 minutes ago, PixiePaws1 said:

Since Wish!Realm people are 'real' now..well, except the 'non real' wish-figments that the Extraordinary Magnanimous Hero Regina murdered in cold blood, I guess  the 2 Henrys are current Henry and Wish!Henry....and I care more about the statue of murdered Snowing (which was used in recent filming) than I do about either of them.

Now if the Disenchanted Forest also had a Wish Realm, we could bring Victoria back.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Shanna Marie said:

I would think that teen Henry meeting his future self would alter history (maybe scare him into being less of an idiot -- eep, that's how I'll turn out?!").

Oh please, please, let Adult Henry go find Teen Henry, grab him by the shoulders, and yell "I'm you. DO NOT BECOME ME! Stay in Storybrooke, open a comic shop, become a cop like your grandpa, but whatever you do DO NOT fall for some drip calling herself Cinderella. She sucks. Even you can do better. The fate of everyone watching is on your shoulders. You are are only hope. Save us from having to think that season 7 really happened!"

• Love 8
(edited)
2 hours ago, Shanna Marie said:
2 hours ago, KingOfHearts said:

So this seems support @Shanna Marie's theory about 2017 Storybrooke.

Which one?

Could it be mine? (below). The people from HH were actually cursed to go to Seattle in the past. When the Curse breaks, their only recourse is to go back to Storybrooke, making sure to not change the timeline.

On 3/29/2018 at 1:28 PM, Rumsy4 said:

...When they return to Storybrooke, it is at the point where Emma and Killian 1.0 just had their baby. There will be two Zelenas, and two Robyns in Storybrooke. Only Henry and Robyn look older.... 

Emma and Hook Prime have to stay in Storybrooke to preserve the timeline. For the same reason, chronologically older Zelena, Robyn, Regina, and Henry have to leave Storybrooke and go to live in the Enchanted Forest, along with Alice and Whook. They can't go to the Disenchanted Forest because their younger selves are there/will be there. The new gang is leaving Storybrooke forever. Hence the episode title. ...

58 minutes ago, Mabinogia said:

Oh please, please, let Adult Henry go find Teen Henry, grab him by the shoulders, and yell "I'm you. DO NOT BECOME ME! Stay in Storybrooke, open a comic shop, become a cop like your grandpa, but whatever you do DO NOT fall for some drip calling herself Cinderella. She sucks. Even you can do better. The fate of everyone watching is on your shoulders. You are are only hope. Save us from having to think that season 7 really happened!"

If we know Henry, future Henry probably double down and make sure his idiot past self follows after Murderella. 

Honestly, though, I don't mind Season 7 at all. It's helping me to forget Season 6, and I'm having a lot of fun mocking everything. And if this series ends with Adult Henry and Regina (and Rumple) leaving Storybrooke forever, I will throw a party! 

Edited by Rumsy4
  • Love 1

They should have had twins. They could have been Reggie and Rumple. I mean, that way Emma gets to name their daughter after the woman who tried relentlessly to kill her mother and Hook gets to name his son after the guy he's been trying to kill for centuries. It's the perfect way to show forgiveness. Then Rumple can realize that one of the kids is the Guardian, and not knowing which he can steal both of them and convince Regina that she misses Henry so raising R&R would fill her empty nest and Once: The Next Generation can begin. With Evil Emma and Horrible Hook trying to steal away their birth children from loving mother Regina and whacky uncle Rumple. Because Emma and Hook clearly want to deprive Rumple of his happy reunion with his true love Dead Belle and Regina of her chance to be a mother again and maybe get it right this time. Emma and Hook are clearly selfish like that. A&E would be wetting themselves to finally have their "heroes" get their happy ending. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Mabinogia said:

They should have had twins. They could have been Reggie and Rumple. I mean, that way Emma gets to name their daughter after the woman who tried relentlessly to kill her mother and Hook gets to name his son after the guy he's been trying to kill for centuries. It's the perfect way to show forgiveness. Then Rumple can realize that one of the kids is the Guardian, and not knowing which he can steal both of them and convince Regina that she misses Henry so raising R&R would fill her empty nest and Once: The Next Generation can begin. With Evil Emma and Horrible Hook trying to steal away their birth children from loving mother Regina and whacky uncle Rumple. Because Emma and Hook clearly want to deprive Rumple of his happy reunion with his true love Dead Belle and Regina of her chance to be a mother again and maybe get it right this time. Emma and Hook are clearly selfish like that. A&E would be wetting themselves to finally have their "heroes" get their happy ending. 

Stop thinking like A&E...!! 

• Love 1
(edited)
5 minutes ago, PixiePaws1 said:

Stop thinking like A&E...!! 

I feel great shame. and if that really happens, I wish to apologize to you all for putting it out in the universe.

I am going to go call an exorcist now.

Edited by Mabinogia
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, rogvortex58 said:

No. With our luck she’ll be Regina Cassidy Jones

I don't believe Jen would have agreed to appear in the ep if that was the name. I think it will be either Hope or Leia

5 minutes ago, PixiePaws1 said:

I think it will be either Hope or Leia

Hope seems likely. Ugh. I wanted Alice 2.0, because it makes sense that our Hook would also want to name his daughter after his mother, and I don't think Emma would be overly keen on naming a kid "Snow White" after her mother. I suppose it's too much to ask to see Hook Prime singing a lullaby.

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, PixiePaws1 said:

I don't believe Jen would have agreed to appear in the ep if that was the name. I think it will be either Hope or Leia

I think it will be Hope, even though it's too cringey on-the-nose, but I want it to be Leia -- a callback to their adventure plus a nod to Carrie Fisher.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, superloislane said:

Actually the same person also said that no one else on the show shares the baby's name!

Where? I saw someone ask on their Twitter but I didn't see an answer.

16 minutes ago, Souris said:

I think it will be Hope

I had the same thought. It was a very popular CS baby name in earlier fics. I don't mind if that's too cutsey. 

(edited)
6 hours ago, Rumsy4 said:

I had the same thought. It was a very popular CS baby name in earlier fics. I don't mind if that's too cutsey. 

Any baby with those genes is destined to be cute.

Edited by rogvortex58
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Souris said:

Where? I saw someone ask on their Twitter but I didn't see an answer.

She wrote it on her Facebook page answering someone else - by the way I now know what the name is if anyone wants to know (I asked that person to DM me on Twitter).

• Love 1
3 hours ago, superloislane said:

She wrote it on her Facebook page answering someone else - by the way I now know what the name is if anyone wants to know (I asked that person to DM me on Twitter).

Uh, yeah, I want to know! DM if you want!

9 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

I’ve been a bit worried that it might be something like “Regina Cassidy”, that anything else would’ve been acceptable. ?

LOL, same! It could be Bleeblarb, and I'd just be glad it isn't Regina Nealina Cassidy.

• Love 1

If we're seeing Baby Leia Hope, that makes the timeline even more confusing. If the present-day HH characters come to present-day Storybrooke, where Henry is a teen who hasn't left home, then Baby Leia (just calling her that for grins) isn't even a gleam in her parents' eyes. Emma isn't pregnant until Henry has been away from home about ten years and is in his late 20s (based on Robyn's age). Or, if the scenes involving the Joneses are in the story "present", she's probably at least a year older than Lucy. We wouldn't see teen Henry and Baby Leia at the same time. The only way adult Henry would be around Baby Leia was if he caught a convenient portal home sometime between the jaunt to Wonderland and the birth of Lucy so he can see his baby sister.