Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

Okay, hold the phone. How could Zelena's Farm World have a time difference with the Disenchanted Forest? Robyn looks exactly the same here and she does later, as does Alice. Yet, time supposedly moved slower in Zelena's world? If Regina thought Robyn was 23, that would make Robyn 15 in this episode. 

So is this show telling me that Robyn had a "case of young love" for eight years?

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, rogvortex58 said:

STILLS

Interesting. That guy leading the mob isn’t credited in the press release. But from the stills it looks like he and Robin have some issues.

How old would Roland be by now?

His name is Clayton.

He is played by Mitch Pileggi's nephew. 

Random facts brought to you by google and too much time in the X files forum.

Edited by ParadoxLost
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Rumsy4 said:

Apparently, Lana, Beverly, and Keegan are filming now at the Snow and Charming statue (X). Wishverse for the Series finale??

Are they filming the finale now?  Maybe Granny is actually in an earlier episode.  Perhaps the one Jared is filming.

I think Josh is filming his pilot now, so if they are in the middle of the finale, him not being it it is not really in A&E's control.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, CCTC said:

Are they filming the finale now?

I’m not sure what they’re filming. I forgot Granny is supposed to be back in an episode before the finale.

12 minutes ago, CCTC said:

Are they filming the finale now?  Maybe Granny is actually in an earlier episode.  Perhaps the one Jared is filming.

Maybe to further snarl the timeline, its a flashback to Wishverse where there is a statue to the murdered Wish Snowing and Jared is playing Wish Henry, now ruler of Wish EF.  Of course this will occur while WHook is an old man, Storybrooke Henry is in his thirties, and Wish Henry is eighteen.

• Love 4

I am going to give A&E the benefit of the doubt that they remember the Snow/Charming statute is from the wish realm and not  Story Brooke or the original EF.

4 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

This is for 7.21, Homecoming.

Well then.  That points to Ginnifer and Josh not making a return or making an extremely brief cameo and the show wants to put in a little Easter egg/tribute.

The Wish Realm is so weird. It was introduced in a midseason finale where, other than with Wish!Robin, it seemed like it would be inconsequential.  (Like everything else on this show.) It's bizarre to me that an entire season later, it's still relevant. It wasn't setup as a game changer for the series. It was more like one of A&E's little AU detours. It's so strange that it'll be crucial all the way up to the series finale, since the season it came from really didn't do much else.

It has to be confusing for viewers, both new and old, to see alternate versions of the characters with little acknowledgement that they're not who they look like.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 4

Just looked at some of those promo videos. 

Why am I not surprised that Robyn is aiming an arrow at Alice, who is simply looking through an eyeglass.   Another freak'in psycho meeting their true love, I see.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

The Wish Realm is so weird. It was introduced in a midseason finale where, other than with Wish!Robin, it seemed like it would be inconsequential.  (Like everything else on this show.) It's bizarre to me that an entire season later, it's still relevant. It wasn't setup as a game changer for the series. It was more like one of A&E's little AU detours. It's so strange that it'll be crucial all the way up to the series finale, since the season it came from really didn't do much else.

It has to be confusing for viewers, both new and old, to see alternate versions of the characters with little acknowledgement that they're not who they look like.

Its still relevant because of Hook.  They couldn't find a way to keep a version of Hook around without destroying the Captain Swan happy ending without the Wish verse.  I think if they had really mapped out all the things they needed to make work in S7 by the time they reached writing S6 mid season finale, that they wouldn't have had Regina kill Wish Snow and Charming.

Now they have the problem of needing flashbacks and having Henry, WHook, and Regina all being travelling companions and part of the same story. So they need to go back to WishVerse to get more of a variety of flashbacks,

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Camera One said:

Just looked at some of those promo videos. 

Why am I not surprised that Robyn is aiming an arrow at Alice, who is simply looking through an eyeglass.   Another freak'in psycho meeting their true love, I see.

I’m guessing Alice is watching her father through the spyglass, and Robin mistakes her for a paparazzi spying on her family. She is the girl who referenced Beyoncé.

Edited by rogvortex58
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, ParadoxLost said:

His name is Clayton.

He is played by Mitch Pileggi's nephew. 

Random facts brought to you by google and too much time in the X files forum.

I can see the Pileggi!

• Love 1

It's interesting that, according to the episode press release, they're doing something wacky and actually following up directly on the events of the previous episode, showing the immediate aftermath of Tilly being suspected of the blind baking witch's murder, with flashbacks about Alice that presumably follow up on where we last saw Alice, trapped alone in the tower and separated from her father. And yet the promo focused on Regina and Facilier rather than cluing us in that the next episode would actually follow up on the cliffhanger, so if you only saw the "next week" promo at the end of the episode, you'd think it was yet another one of their cases of following up on a big event that has practical and emotional ramifications with a totally unrelated centric episode.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Shanna Marie said:

And yet the promo focused on Regina and Facilier rather than cluing us in that the next episode would actually follow up on the cliffhanger

Maybe that will the main part of the episode, despite what it says in the press release.

• Love 1

http://deadline.com/2018/03/once-upon-a-time-series-finale-ginnifer-goodwin-jennifer-morrison-josh-dallas-emilie-de-ravin-return-1202350917/

The fairy tale gang is coming back together.

Once Upon a Time creators Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz are making good on their promise of “many familiar faces to the end,”  with the announcement today that Prince Charming (Josh Dallas), Snow White (Ginnifer Goodwin), Emma Swan (Jennifer Morrison) and Belle French (Emilie de Ravin) are returning for the finale of the ABC series after their departure this season.

• Love 7

I would love it if they treated this season like they have many of the past seasons, and they wrap up this season's arc in the next to last episode, then the new characters go away and the finale focuses on the old gang. I'm not holding my breath, but that's my dream. There are too many characters between the new and old casts, and if we're saying goodbye to the series, I don't care about the new people. Let them wrap up their stories and go live happily ever after somewhere, then we can go back in time to before Henry left and pick up from season 6.

I definitely don't want to go back to Storybrooke and see that Snowflake is in his late 20s, Ashley's baby is pushing 30, Baby Jones is a tween, and Hook, Emma, and the Charmings all look exactly the same.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I just hope that the final hour isn't just focused on Regina- and they spread it out amongst all the returning characters. 

One can only hope... 

(I never learn).

• Love 2

I stopped watching sometime around the Rapunzel reveal this season. It was just too painful to watch a former favorite running on fumes. 

I will, however, be turning in for the finale, because I am a masochist. 

• Love 4

Maybe future Henry, Regina, and co. return to Storybrooke, which is still in their past, because they just don't have a way to return to the future. They just need to make sure no one from Storybrooke ever messes up their timelines during their frequent magical skype sessions. 

16 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

One can only hope... 

(I never learn).

It's okay- I don't ever learn either. I've only watched the Emma Episode & Belle Episode this season... after I read about them. Mostly because I don't trust A & E. So I'll probably do the same for the finale. Haha. 

• Love 1

Let us all form a prayer circle in hopes they treat the characters well. Sigh. I just don't trust those writers not to royally eff things up. Especially since A&E seem extra bitter.

I'm going with the speculation that Gothel is trying to destroy all magic and Henry/Regina/etc. have to return to SB to warn people, since SB exists because of magic. Or, IMO, Rumple is using Gothel to destroy all magic, since maybe that would destroy the Dark Curse with it and he could die and be reunited with Belle in the afterlife.

prayercircle.gif

Edited by Souris
Add gif
  • Love 8
33 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

Yay! (I hope)

4 minutes ago, rogvortex58 said:

My philosophy is, no expectations means no disappointments.

These two posts summarize my feelings exactly! I'm guessing these will be very limited cameo appearances and I can only hope they don't ruin these characters any more than they already have! Would love to just have a glimpse into the happy lives of my favorite four and hope that the return of R&R doesn't do anything to disrupt it.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Souris said:

Let us all form a prayer circle in hopes they treat the characters well. Sigh. I just don't trust those writers not to royally eff things up. Especially since A&E seem extra bitter.

I'm going with the speculation that Gothel is trying to destroy all magic and Henry/Regina/etc. have to return to SB to warn people, since SB exists because of magic. Or, IMO, Rumple is using Gothel to destroy all magic, since maybe that would destroy the Dark Curse with it and he could die and be reunited with Belle in the afterlife.

How would the guardian fit into that?

14 minutes ago, Kktjones said:

I'm guessing these will be very limited cameo appearances

Yeah, we need to be careful not to HOPE that these last 2 episodes will be an epic adventure featuring our originals.  It could very well be a dialogue-less montage with Charming shovelling dirt, Snow teaching about birdhouses in the Enchanted Forest and Emma & Original Hook cradling a baby, as the final shot focuses on Regina plucking an apple off her favorite tree.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 8
7 minutes ago, Camera One said:

Yeah, we need to be careful not to HOPE that these last 2 episodes will be an epic adventure featuring our originals.  It could very well be a dialogue-less montage with Charming shovelling dirt, Snow teaching about birdhouses in the Enchanted Forest and Emma & Original Hook cradling a baby, as the final shot focuses on Regina plucking an apple off her favorite tree.

Oh the horror!

2 minutes ago, Camera One said:

I'd be happy with that...well, skip Regina...

I am going to be a little hopeful that Gosh and JMo didn't have to come back. They aren't out of work..they are busy. I am hoping they would only agree to appear provided they were happy with their characters' storyline. Even if it is a token appearance to show them happy (& not eating at the same table with their would be murderers)

• Love 9

It's interesting because based on social media, the actress playing Robin is filming for the finale today, but I think Zelena already wrapped up. Maybe Bex will also be back for the finale, but I don't think she's been filming the last few episodes.

Edited by Kktjones
9 minutes ago, Camera One said:

But what about Lily?  We can't end the show without her.  I was also holding out for Red.

I figure Lily and Maleficent went back with the Camelot people and others who left when they opened the doorway at the end of season 5. Since Mal couldn't live without magic, it would have been too risky for her to stay in Storybrooke with the threat of all magic being removed. At least, that's my headcanon. On Once Upon a Time in Offscreenville, there's been an exciting storyline about Lily tracking down her father, the dragon king.

I would like to see Red back again, since she was a good friend to both Emma and Snow in season one, but then I guess if those friendships and her relationship with her grandmother meant much to her, she wouldn't have claimed she felt alone and jumped through a portal.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Kktjones said:

It's interesting because based on social media, the actress playing Robin is filming for the finale today, but I think Zelena already wrapped up. Maybe Bex will also be back for the finale, but I don't think she's been filming the last few episodes.

The article confirms Zelena will be in the finale.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, rogvortex58 said:

Shouldn’t she be off on her honeymoon with muggle Chad?

It depends on time travel shenanigans. I wouldn't really mind a melding between a few of the newbies and the original characters, because that would give this season some reason for existing. But, as @Shanna Marie pointed out, you'd have to freeze all the adults' ages and grow up the babies. It would be a lot more manageable if the time gap was less vast.

I don't know. I've cozied up to a select few of the new characters and I don't want them obliterated in favor of a finale with half-baked cameos from a completely different show.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 1

It would be hilarious if they keep making announcements for the next week every day like Mulan! Aurora!  Ashley!  Glinda!  Elsa!  Anna!  Mute Maid!  To the point where we'd have fifty different cameos in the finale.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Camera One said:

It would be hilarious if they keep making announcements for the next week every day like Mulan! Aurora!  Ashley!  Glinda!  Elsa!  Anna!  Mute Maid!  To the point where we'd have fifty different cameos in the finale.

I suspect crowd scene on Main Street. Because always.

• Love 3