Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

Even if they weren't the main writers you'd think they'd learn a thing or two and Lost wasn't really that great in the end but i didn't make me as frustrated as i am about this shows ending.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, InsertWordHere said:

I wonder what's up with the synopsis for Awake. I checked my cable guide and it just lists "Awake" and the main cast. The other ABC shows that night all have a description, Once is the only one that doesn't.

There still isn't a press release either. I guess the plot is too confusing to explain.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

There still isn't a press release either. I guess the plot is too confusing to explain.

Maybe they're experimenting and seeing if more people tune in if they don't bother trying to explain the convoluted plot synopsis. 

• Love 3

It makes me wonder if they're making last-minute edits to the episode given how poorly the last few have been received. Maybe they're starting to realize how much they've alienated every single fandom (even the ones that have generally supported them over the years).

In flashbacks, we learn what Snow and Charming sacrificed in order for Emma to fulfill her destiny as the Savior

This is from the 6x17 Press Release. I'm further convinced about what I read and posted the other day. They totally woke up, went to get their daughter and then realized she needed to fulfill her destiny. Wow that really sucks for Emma. 

• Love 3

Sara Tomko as Native American Woman/Tiger Lily

Does this mean she somehow will appear in the flashbacks since she has two "identities" listed? I say identities because that's how characters with a curse name and real name are usually listed. I can't recall if I've ever seen a descriptor listed with a named character. Usually it would just be "bartender" or "soldier #2." I find the addition of "Native American Woman" when the character has a name to be kind of odd.   

So did Charming wake up from his coma during the curse and willingly go back into it?

Edited by InsertWordHere
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

we learn what Snow and Charming sacrificed in order for Emma to fulfill her destiny as the Savior

I REALLY hope this isn't a case of past Snow & Charming having had a chance to rescue little Emma, but not doing it, but instead is present-day them going into the past and deciding not to mess with it. I don't think I can ever respect them again if I find out they pulled a Neal/August on her as a little girl!

13 minutes ago, InsertWordHere said:

Sara Tomko as Native American Woman/Tiger Lily

Does this mean she somehow will appear in the flashbacks since she has two "identities" listed? 

I was wondering about this as well. It could mean she's in a flashback (maybe before Hook runs into her and we learn her identity) or maybe she was in the EF or Storybrooke and we'll see her interacting with other characters.

P.S. Do we thing ABC actually sent the press release out with the typo (Storybook instead of Storybrooke), or is that on the Spoiler TV site?

• Love 1

I can't imagine them breaking Snow & Charmings curse and reuniting Emma & Hook in the same episode. How much longer are these shenanigans going to go on for? So ridiculous. 

Edited by SiobhanJW

I have a so mix feeling about Once I still like better this half than 6a but I am not sure why.

I hate the  useless angst between cs and the separation. Now, I think the separation won't have anything meaningful at all. 

The only useful Killian will have is to bring tiger lily and start her role with the BF. 

I was really looking for a snowing episode with Emma playing a part in breaking the curse (I thought Hook will too) But, Regina is the one helping and as much I look for a scene between your Emma and snowing it scare me.

I don't have any confidence left in A and E. 

I will hope for the best and prepare for the worst recon and eggnapping...

Katman seem really sure about cs reunion this week. And snowing fans are not happy about it. 

• Love 2

"Still trapped in Neverland, Hook aligns himself with Tiger Lily, hoping to find a way back to Emma."

So, they're not enemies? That's good. 

"Back in Storybrooke, Regina works to break the sleeping curse that David and Snow are under"

Well, she did curse them, so she should help break the curse. I do think that Snowing will do the breaking with help from Emma, though.

"Gold denies The Black Fairy, which brings the two of them to a fearsome impasse"

Denies her what? 

"In flashbacks, we learn what Snow and Charming sacrificed in order for Emma to fulfill her destiny as the Savior"

I'm guessing present day Snowing traveled into the bodies of cursed Snowing when Emma was young, found Emma, stuff happened, then they left her so she could fulfill her destiny as the Savior. 

Also, is Emma going to be doing anything this episode? I'm thinking that if she does do anything, it's going to be find Killian and help break sleeping curse. 

• Love 1

So the moral of the story for Emma is that she needed to be shitted on in order to break a curse. Forget that all these other villains use their childhood trauma to be terrible people and then be forgiven but Emma will continue to get shitted on no matter what because she has to rise above it and attempt to save the day.

• Love 9
33 minutes ago, mjgchick said:

So the moral of the story for Emma is that she needed to be shitted on in order to break a curse. Forget that all these other villains use their childhood trauma to be terrible people and then be forgiven but Emma will continue to get shitted on no matter what because she has to rise above it and attempt to save the day.

Was being the Savior really Emma's best chance? What's the difference between dying to Regina and dying to Gideon?

But, you know, their daughter wouldn't be in danger at all if they had executed Regina.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, KingOfHearts said:

But, you know, their daughter wouldn't be in danger at all if they had executed Regina.

Not defending Regina..because she was completely indefensible *cough* hearts still in vault *cough*....but if Snowing had rightfully executed the mass murdering despot, Rumple would have found another person to cast the Dark Curse (now cast so many times it comes with steak knives in the discount section)...quite possibly in time to make poor Emma the Savior.

If Snowing are shown to have deserted their daughter for the greater good...then took a forgetting potion they're no better than Killian thinking of burning his memory.

Snowing deserved better than the half arsed plots and character assassinations they received the last 3 years...

I still wonder who is at the cut down beanstalk...cos i still think it is CS' True Love Sapling...maybe Killian brings back a piece and they sprinkle it on Snowing's hearts so TLK fully works to wake them both. 

Edited by PixiePaws1
Spelling...*sigh*
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, KingOfHearts said:

It's like eggnappers all over again.

They are not the real eggnappers here. Isaac was. Only he made them and the apprentice do his crime just to alter their lives with his pen. And for the record, I already got Jane on twitter to confess that she made a mistake in not mentioning that Isaac made Snowing do this and not just the apprentice. In fact, both Snowing used the similar words on Isaac as the apprentice did by saying he made them do it.

And for the record, what we saw from the promo looks nothing like the crime that Isaac did and made them do. And that door they were in front of looks like it leads to the outside world. Also, maybe Snow has kisses Charming and that is what probably caused them to be free from the curse briefly (similar to how Emma's TL kiss freed Graham from the curse and gave his memories and identity back).

4 minutes ago, PixiePaws1 said:

Not defending Regina..because she was completely indefensible *cough* hearts still in vault *cough*....but if Snowing had rightfully executed the mass murdering despot, Rumple would have found another person to cast the Dark Curse (now cast so many times it comes with steak knives in the discount section)...quite possibly in time to make poor Emma the Savior.

If Snowing are shown to have deserted their daughter for the greater good...then took a forgetting potion they're no better than Killian thinking of burning his memory.

Snowing deserved better than the half arsed plots and character assassinations they received the last 3 years...

I still wonder who is at the cut down beanstalk...cos i still think it is CS' True Love Sapling...maybe Killian brings back a piece and they sprinkle it on Snowing's hearts so TLK fully works to wake them both. 

The cut down beanstalk looks more like it was for the finale apparently. And it appears right now Hook did nothing of the sort for the Charmings. Regina might be trying to free the Charming's from their curse, but it might fail, and possibly Emma saves them both.

1 hour ago, KingOfHearts said:

Was being the Savior really Emma's best chance? What's the difference between dying to Regina and dying to Gideon?

Oh come on. Gideon never existed back then, and no one would have known what would come. There doesn't seem to be any difference of dying to both Regina or Gideon.

3 hours ago, Kktjones said:

I REALLY hope this isn't a case of past Snow & Charming having had a chance to rescue little Emma, but not doing it, but instead is present-day them going into the past and deciding not to mess with it. I don't think I can ever respect them again if I find out they pulled a Neal/August on her as a little girl!

Don't you think you are being unfair about this? This looks nothing like what Neal did. They didn't even sent her to prison on anything. Looks more like the Pilot of the show where the villains were the reasons and forcing them to in a way. You can't blame the charmings for this. It's pretty unfair.

2 hours ago, oncebluethrone said:

"Gold denies The Black Fairy, which brings the two of them to a fearsome impasse"

Denies her what? 

Exactly what I wondered.  Denies calling her "mother"?  Denies giving her the Dark One Dagger?  (if BF is the source of all Darkness, which would include the Dark One Darkness, then doesn't the dagger technically belong to her anyway?)

Also, is Emma going to be doing anything this episode? I'm thinking that if she does do anything, it's going to be find Killian and help break sleeping curse. 

I thought I saw in one of the promos Regina and Zelena simultaneously shoving glowing hearts into Snow and I assumed it was Charming still sleeping.  So, I don't think Emma or Killian help with breaking the sleeping curse.  

7 minutes ago, RulerofallIsurvey said:

I thought I saw in one of the promos Regina and Zelena simultaneously shoving glowing hearts into Snow and I assumed it was Charming still sleeping.  So, I don't think Emma or Killian help with breaking the sleeping curse.  

Yeah it appears that Regina and Zelena simultaneously shoving glowing hearts into Snow and Charming. It might appear this they might be cured, but what would happen if it won't work? I mean it might be similar to the finale of s1, but after that, maybe Emma might cure them with TLK. But it seems highly doubtful that Hook would break it.

2 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

Neal abandoned Emma using the same reasoning - so she could be the Savior.

It still does not look like the way he did it. And not the same, cause at least they wouldn't let her go to prison in a way. We'll just have to wait and see what really happened without snapping misjudging them without any reason.

Edited by Vader12

This isn't connected to the current discussion, but remember that black chalice in the Season 5 finale that looked like the Holy Grail? The Holy Grail is the source of all magic right? But is it magic in general (dark and light) or just light? If it is the source of all light magic, there has to be a source of all dark magic. What if the black Holy Grail is it and the BF drank from it and brought dark magic into the world?  

I'm just posing this here since in the past, they didn't want people talking about the show's future/end-storyline in Ratings/Scheduling.

If A&E were given the choice... Reboot and a full season vs. 13 episodes to tie things up with all the main characters, which one would they choose?   The cost would be comparable since with half a season, the cast salaries would essentially be cut in half. 

8 hours ago, Kktjones said:

P.S. Do we thing ABC actually sent the press release out with the typo (Storybook instead of Storybrooke), or is that on the Spoiler TV site?

Probably abc. I noticed another likely typo. I'm sure the line was supposed to be Gold "defies" the Black Fairy, not "denies". lol

If Snowing had a chance to rescue Emma from her shitty childhood during the Curse, and didn't take it, I'm going to be sooooo pissed. It's not their sacrifice if they did. Ugh--A&E are bent on ruining everything in 6B. 

1 hour ago, Camera One said:

If A&E were given the choice... Reboot and a full season vs. 13 episodes to tie things up with all the main characters, which one would they choose?   The cost would be comparable since with half a season, the cast salaries would essentially be cut in half. 

Depends whether or not they can get Lana and Robert Carlye back. Regina and Rumple are their writing crutches. If they can, I'm sure they'd go for the reboot and write for brand new characters in addition to those two.

Edited by Rumsy4

Probably abc. I noticed another likely typo. I'm sure the line was supposed to be Gold "defies" the Black Fairy, not "denies". lol

He denied her visa to Storybrooke.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

If Snowing had a chance to rescue Emma from her shitty childhood during the Curse, and didn't take it, I'm going to be sooooo pissed. It's not their sacrifice if they did. Ugh--A&E are bent on ruining everything in 6B. 

Heroes deserve to be dragged through the mud, you know.  I'm really looking to the flashback where we find out Snow and Charming never wanted a baby in the first place, or the one where Emma started a fire in the orphanage because she was jealous someone else was picked for adoption.  After the Baelfire retcon, it's obvious nothing is sacred.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 5

After the Baelfire retcon, it's obvious nothing is sacred.

A long time ago, back in 3B, I wanted to see more magical interactions with Emma pre-S1. I take it all back. The Snowing stuff with Emma in 6x17 is going to be this week's retcon and/or character assassination. 

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 3
Just now, Camera One said:

Heroes deserve to be dragged through the mud, you know.  

No they don't. The only ones who deserve to be dragged through the mud are the villains such as: Isaac Heller, Cruella, Malcom, Lady Tremaine, the Black Fairy and especially the murderers of the Snowing's Parents and Rumple's son Bae (Regina, Cora, Zelena, Hook and King George).

Just now, Camera One said:

I'm really looking to the flashback where we find out Snow and Charming never wanted a baby in the first place, or the one where Emma started a fire in the orphanage because she was jealous someone else was picked for adoption.

Never going to happen sorry to say. Only villains would behave like that, and it is not Snowing.

I will be a little irritated if in what is probably Snowing's swan song and the resolution of a ten episode sleeping curse, is marred because instead of treating the characters with respect he does something to make them seem more flawed to make the episode edgy and to put in a cheap twist.  

• Love 4
54 minutes ago, Vader12 said:

especially the murderers of the Snowing's Parents and Rumple's son Bae (Regina, Cora, Zelena, Hook and King George).

Bae committed suicide by his chosen method of chronic stupidity...Zelena just pointed the way.....

Zelena is a canon muderer but you can't hang that one on her, regardless of her taking the credit.

• Love 6

Bae committed suicide by his chosen method of chronic stupidity...Zelena just pointed the way.....

Zelena is a canon muderer but you can't hang that one on her, regardless of her taking the credit.

That wasn't suicide, he never commited it. Zelena got him to do this. Rumple pointed out she never mentioned the terrible price after he came back. Even though she didn't do it physically, she is still the murderer of Bae. She said so herself in the 6th ep of s5. So on the contrary, we can hang that one on her.

Edited by Vader12
  • Love 2

If Lanas new pic means anything I think it means we are getting a s7. As she filmed something for likely upfronts with Kerry Washington.

S7 is probably gonna be the last because ratings are horrific now and I can't imagine how bad they will get in S7. 

We we are also probably looking at what paps said coming true. Colin, Lana, and Jmo back as regulars and in JMOs case part time.

11 hours ago, Vader12 said:

That wasn't suicide, he never commited it. Zelena got him to do this. Rumple pointed out she never mentioned the terrible price after he came back. Even though she didn't do it physically, she is still the murderer of Bae. She said so herself in the 6th ep of s5. So on the contrary, we can hang that one on her.

Neal was fully aware of what Zelena was attempting to do. He chose to do it anyway. She didn't force him to do it. Belle told him to stop, but he went forward without weighing the possible cost. He knew more than anyone that magic always came with a price, but he said, "To hell with the cost!"

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 9
18 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

Neal was fully aware of what Zelena was attempting to do. He chose to do it anyway. She didn't force him to do it. Belle told him to stop, but he went forward without weighing the possible cost. He knew more than anyone that magic always came with a price, but he said, "To hell with the cost!"

No, he wasn't aware of the terrible price is a life in exchange. Rumple said so after he was bought back saying "You didn't tell him about the price." That makes Neal not fully aware. It doesn't matter if she forced him or not. She tricked him and got him into this. That fully makes her the murderer of Bae anyway.

• Love 2

http://ew.com/tv/2017/04/13/once-upon-time-hot-seat-season-6-finale-spoilers/

<snip>

Will Henry ever get a new jacket and scarf? 

KITSIS: No. There have been attempts by costumes and other people, but we just like it. We don’t care that he’s growing up, we’re going to make him our little 10-year-old forever.

Did Tiger Lily and Hook have a romantic past relationship? 
HOROWITZ: No.

<snip>

Will there be a new family member added to the family tree?

KITSIS: No.

<snip>

Is season 6 going to end the way you originally planned to end the series?
KITSIS: Yes.
HOROWITZ: Well, sort of.
KITSIS: Season 6 is ending the way that we always planned for it to end.

Will Once Upon a Time be renewed for season 7? 
KITSIS: Can’t say.

God thank God I don't have to hopefully hear anymore about a stupid romance between Hook and Tiger Lily from paranoid people on here.

Also suggests that S6 is not the end of the series kind of.

The new guy and girl are not family members, so no adult Henry.

I would like CS to adopt the little girl please.

Edited by saoirse
Edited with permission
8 minutes ago, cappoe said:

The new guy and girl are not family members, so no adult Henry.

Technically, the person asked if there would be any new family members added to the family tree. Since Henry already exists, an older version of him wouldn't be a new family member.

At this point, I'd prefer if these new people were somehow related to the main cast because why the hell should I care about two completely new random people with zero ties to anybody else six years into the series? I barely care about Gideon as it is and he's the spawn of two regular cast members.

• Love 4

..and the final battle....is poor old Emma doing a test all on her own..well that sounds.. epically climactic...

Please can anyone explain why Zelena gets her own ep this close to the series (as we know it) finale???? She has great snark but she ain't enough for a full ep....and we should be building to this epic......test...

• Love 3

..and the final battle....is poor old Emma doing a test all on her own..well that sounds.. epically climactic...

Please can anyone explain why Zelena gets her own ep this close to the series (as we know it) finale???? She has great snark but she ain't enough for a full ep....and we should be building to this epic......test...

Because Zelena is probably one of the characters being wrapped up for good if there's a S7 I doubt she'll do anything but guest star.

• Love 2

I'm really glad there isn't going to be a romance between Hook and Tiger Lily. The Black Fairy is the most likely to die, but I think Rumple might as well. The comment on Henry was hilarious, but at least it gives insight as to why his mothers still treat him like he's 10.  I wonder how many of the "can't say's" will turn out to be yes's?

11 minutes ago, cappoe said:

Because Zelena is probably one of the characters being wrapped up for good if there's a S7 I doubt she'll do anything but guest star.

I'm really shocked it looks like Zelena gets a happily ever after in the finale and doesn't die. I would have put a lot of money down on Zelena biting the dust at the end of all of this. She's clearly the most dispensable regular cast member, and if ABC is looking to gut most of the cast, wouldn't she be the most logical character to leave for good? I guess she can forever stay in Offscreenville taking care of Pistachio...

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, PixiePaws1 said:

I guess that's better than her being frozen motionless and stuck on the sideline while someone else comes out of the blue to win the battle using some deus ex machina magic. Emma fighting and winning a battle herself would be rather refreshing.

It appears that a major will die off in the finale after all. But there are those who might not be the ones.

1. Snowing-They still seem to have stories for a possible next season, like if Red returns, Snow will always have a big part for it or one that would involve Regina or Emma. Maybe their old enemies who still live like King George. It would also not be them who dies cause they share a heart. If one of them dies, the other might die 

2. RumpBelle-Not sure about them. Giles (Gideon) may have mentioned or hinted us about possibly the return of those two when asked any reports if they will return for a s7. Rumple may have obviously had more connections with other possible new upcoming characters we have not met.

3. Emma-Definitely not.

4. Henry-might still be more things for him.

5. Regina-most like still stories for her like with Snow and her sister. Especially the more adversaries she had made in her time as the Evil Queen.

6. Zelena-I don't know. She has a daughter to take care of. And if Dorothy returns (which might be possible) with Red, Toto and others like Mulan or Lancelot, there might still be a story and continuing feud between her and Dorothy. Also there is still a story of how Dorothy stopped Zelena and her first attempt to create a time portal.

Will Henry ever get a new jacket and scarf? 
KITSIS: No. There have been attempts by costumes and other people, but we just like it. We don’t care that he’s growing up, we’re going to make him our little 10-year-old forever.

So keeping Henry unrealistically young was a choice by A&E? Figures. Sometimes I think the costuming department has a better handle on things than they do. Whenever something's stupid, like Neal's casting, it's because the showrunners overruled the people who actually know how to do their jobs.

Did Tiger Lily and Hook have a romantic past relationship? 
HOROWITZ: No.

Thank the TV gods.

Will there be a new family member added to the family tree?
KITSIS: No.

So the little girl isn't part of Henry's family tree? Interesting.

Edited by KingOfHearts

I'm guessing Black Fairy is the death along with maybe some other side characters that nobody gives a crap about.  I don't think any major characters are going to die.  Was hoping Rumple would after all the crap he's done but it seems like all the mains got scenes for a 'happily ever after' montage.

Glad to hear that there was no romantic stuff between Killian and Tiger Lily.  He's had enough to deal with this half.

So keeping Henry unrealistically young was a choice by A&E? Figures. Sometimes I think the costuming department has a better handle on things than they do. Whenever something's stupid, like Neal's casting, it's because the showrunners overruled the people who actually know how to do their jobs.

I agree that the showrunners tend to make stupid errors rather than listening to experts on certain things, but they are the writers who have written the Henry episodes. You know, the ones where Henry is into strange movies and 80s music when on an age inappropriate date for preteens. They've also repeatedly asserted that Henry is growing up and he's more involved. So now they're just covering for the idiocy of keeping Henry in the same clothes by pretending they've never done anything to show how Henry is growing up. It's just annoying. Either he's meant to be seen as young and perpetually ten and that's why he's dressed that way, in which case having him dating is really creepy, or he's growing up and you're just too damn lazy to let his clothes demonstrate his growth.

Does anyone else find it ironic that this show is constantly having characters on Emma's case for doing things by herself and now they're saying Emma has to face the Finale Battle on her own? I know, This Show, These Writers.

• Love 3

A reminder; do not quote entire articles here or in the SPOILERS ONLY topic. A few select quotes are fine, but in the interest of being good internet neighbors, provide a link so other posters head over to the original site and give them some traffic. Thank you.

32 minutes ago, clairetvfanatic said:

I'm guessing Black Fairy is the death along with maybe some other side characters that nobody gives a crap about.  I don't think any major characters are going to die.  Was hoping Rumple would after all the crap he's done but it seems like all the mains got scenes for a 'happily ever after' montage.

Glad to hear that there was no romantic stuff between Killian and Tiger Lily.  He's had enough to deal with this half.

Most of the time when when asked there will be death, it always seems to relate to a major character. And it always turns out true.

Now for them saying that there would not be an additional family member, I am not sure if Hook will be a part of it. And for that, it's making me think possibly that this wedding is not real and it was all an allusion and part of this curse that the Black Fairy may have invented. Like another dream world.

Edited by Vader12