Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

Perhaps Rumbelle do manage to get to baby Gideon and use the MacGuffin Shears to cut his destiny to kill the Savior (to prevent the birth of a future 2nd generation True Love baby that goes on to do...*something*...like put an end to the Black Fairy's baby snatching)..But because Gideon's and Emma's fates are entwined, they cut away Emma's Savior-ness, by default. So she decides to track down Aladdin to find out how Jasmine made him a Savior so Emma can get re-Saviored.

Someone on tumblr suggested that as scarabs were a symbol for rebirth, then the scarab that Aladdin gave to Emma would the key to her getting re-Saviored, but i think it is more likely used for a locater spell to find Agrabah.

This season Killian has made a couple of references to Emma's heart in connection to her overcoming her visions. Given how much A&E love to repeat, if Emma does end up no longer a Savior, we could get a retread of the 3b vault scene.

Edited by PixiePaws1
  • Love 1

When I saw the interview Jen did for EP.10 I knew Jen was lacking enthusiasm for it. Just comparing the interview with last year interview where she got all emotional it was day and night.

The question of lack of enthusiasm was for this particular episode or for Emma's storyline in general this year?

I want to believe there a reason why Emma does seem sidelining(Savior sickness, kidnapped...) but if I was not so sure they won't kill Emma I will believe she get the Neal and Robin treatment.  I also know that Rumbeller use to always say Belle won't be in this final or in that big episode and usually they were wrong. Not, that Belle had a big role but she was still in those episode. So, I believe Emma will be in all episode but her part will be minimal.

Except, for the sickness or something bad to her I don't understand how little Emma's storyline in 6b at all.

She have a link with all the main plot (Gideon want to kill her, BF probably is the instigator and the Aladdin storyline).

She should be in the center of what going on but she seems on the sideline like never before.   

• Love 2

Well, Jennifer Morrison has also been editing her movie she filmed last summer and doing other post-production. That is probably all taking place in Los Angeles. Robert Carlyle had reduced screen time and only gave one or two perfunctory interviews during season 4 when he was busy editing his film. Working two jobs at once is tiring and completing one's own movie is certainly more interesting and would have a higher priority over a job that has become routine over the years.

I'm also fine with JM now sitting out a few episodes every season just like all the other actors do. She doesn't have to be shoehorned into every episode and scene if she is only standing around in the background..

To be fair, it's not just JMo. Lana was in DC on Friday at the White House so perhaps it was just a scheduling thing where both of them had the schedule adjusted for various reasons.

It does make me wonder what's going on with the story. Robert is doing Trainspotting press so he's not there and Lana and JMo were gone on Friday. Maybe this episode is specifically focused on the Princess adventure to give the other actors some time off for a bit. 

Maybe this episode is specifically focused on the Princess adventure to give the other actors some time off for a bit. 

Princess adventures have been pretty meh after 2A, but if there's no Mulan, Ruby, Dorothy, or Merida, it might work. But then again... it's Jasmine, so probably not. 

Edited by KingOfHearts
Just now, Rumsy4 said:

Rose McIver returns as Tinker Bell (X).

Tink will be like: Surprise! You can have multiple soul mates. or Surprise! The man with the lion tattoo wasn't really your soul mate. or Let go of Fake!Robin!!

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

Tink will be like: Surprise! You can have multiple soul mates. or Surprise! The man with the lion tattoo wasn't really your soul mate. or Let go of Fake!Robin!!

I wouldn't be surprised, the writers only trot past characters out to use them as plot devices (August, Archie, etc.).

If A&E found out that this is the final season, there is a chance Fake!Robin may end up staying. Otherwise, no. 

I like Tinker Bell. I'm just really not looking forward to the OQ reboot. Whatever that entails, it's bound to be soppy and angsty. I hope Tink has a scene with Hook. 

1 minute ago, KingOfHearts said:

Lol, what if Fake!Robin is the real soulmate and his personality is completely different?

Lbr, the "real" Robin had no personality. And it's not like Regina is going to notice any difference.

• Love 3

One would like to be excited at these returns.  But remember Dr. Whale returned in 6A, and look how satisfying that was.

It would be nice if Tink is returning so they could delve into the fairies more, but you know they won't.  They already ruled out Blue knowing anything about how the Black Fairy turned "dark" which makes no sense.  Blue's the original power AND she defeated The Black Fairy and took her wand, but knows nothing about her.  Suuuuuuuure. They have zero interest in exploring the more intriguing aspects of their mythology .

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 3

This show doesn't handle recurring guest characters very well. There's always instances where it doesn't make sense for them not to be present, but then they turn up much later at the most random times. I know it's hard to write around actor schedules and all that, but other shows like Lost handled the issue more gracefully.

• Love 1

still on the season 7 will be the final season but there definitely some red flag.

Adam admitted that this season is particularly challenging to write.

R.C new article could be considered too.

The apparent total  randomnes of 6b. Really what the real direction of 6b every episode seem one off episode.

Reaction after read the useless Neal spoiler!

I wanted a spoiler on Emma for once not Neal. Even if I got!! it's the Regina  and Rumple show this year.

I like for her to still matter a little bit in the overall story (Once upon a time it used to be her journey) and her parents and. Yes, her love story too!

But, maybe OQ is the couple that will get married in a romantic final. Hook proposal is a red herring from the real epic love story of the season. 

Edited by maryle

What is this Neal spoiler? Someone on tumblr was vague blogging about it.

ETA: Found it.

Baelfire didn’t jump off to Victorian England to live with the Darlings” and eventually meet Emma in our world. “There was a whole different series of events that led to Henry being born.”

NONE OF THIS HAPPENED!!!!! The wish realm has been in existence for like 5 minutes! Ugh...

Edited by Rumsy4
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

What is this Neal spoiler? Someone on tumblr was vague blogging about it.

Not really a spoiler (Neal isn't coming back), just that Adam and Eddie have said that a different set of circumstances and events is what led to Henry's birth in the pocket alternate universe that Emma and Regina are currently stuck in.

• Love 1

“We always would love to get Michael Raymond-James back,” says co-creator Eddy Kitsis, “but when we can’t, we will make a huge wall-sized oil painting of him,”

I sense the Neal worship.

NONE OF THIS HAPPENED!!!!! The wish realm has been in existence for like 5 minutes! Ugh...

Since it's pretty obvious from the cliffhanger in 6x10 that the Wish Realm is continuing, I'll take my response to the Writers thread.

Edited by KingOfHearts
9 hours ago, BaggythePanther said:

Maybe it's me, but all these returning guest stars scream "final season".

At this stage....for me the series ended in s6 ep1 with the scene of Emma and Killian about to have coffee on the couch but instead of the airship interrupting the screen goes black and the words ...' and they banged happily ever after' pop up. 

I am in denial that the rest of 6a happened....!

• Love 5

I don't think A&E know anything yet about Next year, one way or the other, they are too desperate. But they know they are in clear danger. That's why they are trying to keep every part of the fandom happy and engaged, even the parts of the fandom, like Snowing fans or CS shippers, they clearly don't care about, and that's why they are bringing back all this characters. They are trying to save a sinking boat but they don't know where the leak is. 

11 hours ago, Camera One said:

One would like to be excited at these returns.  But remember Dr. Whale returned in 6A, and look how satisfying that was.

It would be nice if Tink is returning so they could delve into the fairies more, but you know they won't.  They already ruled out Blue knowing anything about how the Black Fairy turned "dark" which makes no sense.  Blue's the original power AND she defeated The Black Fairy and took her wand, but knows nothing about her.  Suuuuuuuure. They have zero interest in exploring the more intriguing aspects of their mythology .

iZombie is done filming their season this week, so Rose might be available for more than one episode. A&E said in SDCC that they'd want to have her back this season, so I'm assuming they already had something in mind with the fairies. Hope springs eternal.

10 hours ago, BaggythePanther said:

Maybe it's me, but all these returning guest stars scream "final season". I know there's been a lot of back and forth about whether or not the show will get renewed, but maybe A&E are prepping just in case?

Sure feels like it, doesn't it? I think everyone on the show might already know if this season is it, or if they're getting one more.

8 hours ago, RadioGirl27 said:

I don't think A&E know anything yet about Next year, one way or the other, they are too desperate. But they know they are in clear danger. That's why they are trying to keep every part of the fandom happy and engaged, even the parts of the fandom, like Snowing fans or CS shippers, they clearly don't care about, and that's why they are bringing back all this characters. They are trying to save a sinking boat but they don't know where the leak is. 

It feels desperate, all these characters aren't actually doing anything, so these are just pointless cameos.

Someone who was on set released these pictures of a stand in dressed in Tink’s costume after the announcement was made.  This picture was from a day where Lana was filming as the EQ in the Enchanted Forest along with Tony Perez as Henry Sr.

It sounds like a retcon to me. Did Regina meet Tink a second time before she moved to Neverland or something?

9 hours ago, RadioGirl27 said:

Agree!  Even worse their boat is on a bigger boat and ABC doesn't know where that leak is either!  That's why I think ABC could be planning/saying one thing and then change their minds on a dime if they deem necessary and go in a completely different direction. 

I wish there was more CS spoilers and interaction but if we can't get that then I'm glad the CO is getting the opportunity to at least act with others and showcase his talent.  I hope he can use his time at OUAT to launch into another series. I like the chemistry he has with Joanna Garcia and would totally watch a show with them something like a nice goofy romantic sitcom.

On 1/10/2017 at 11:19 AM, Souris said:

A set-goer released this photo of a standin in Tink's outfit for 6x14 filming. So it looks like she'll be filming some pickups from that ep. Will she also film for more eps? Who knows.

Since she's coming in now, she'll most likely also be in 6x16, which is obviously a Black Fairy-centric.

Also, I'm calling it now: Rumple is dying in 6x16.  A&E are writing it themselves, Robert Carlyle is saying it's time to pack his bags and go home and he'll need to be back in England soon for T2 promotion.  He's leaving mid-season, ala MRJ as Neal....like son, like father.

6x16 is probably a trip to the Dark Realm. I'm not sure that Rumple will die in this episode, but I'm pretty sure he's going to bite the dust by the end of the season. This story is a repeat of what happened with Pan.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

6x16 is probably a trip to the Dark Realm. I'm not sure that Rumple will die in this episode, but I'm pretty sure he's going to bite the dust by the end of the season. This story is a repeat of what happened with Pan.

Again, my speculation about his death happening now is that he'd be wanted (or even needed) back in England when T2 comes out on March 3, and the series finale would be filmed some time after that.  

Edited by Mathius

The premiere of T2 is January 22nd in Edinbourgh. Match 3rd is the North American US release date. Robert Carlyle doesn't need to be written off the show to attend it. They just need to clear his filming schedule for the following Monday and perhaps Tuesday to accommodate a quick oversees trip. Jonny Lee Miller will also be on hand for the premiere and he is the the main character of his show and appears in every episode.

Edited by orza

The premiere of T2 is January 22nd in Edinbourgh. Match 3rd is the North American US release date. Robert Carlyle doesn't need to be written off the show to attend it. They just need to clear his filming schedule for the following Monday and perhaps Tuesday to accommodate a quick oversees trip. Jonny Lee Miller will also be on hand for the premiere and he is the the main character of his show and appears in every episode.

It all depends if we see him come back to Vancouver and film for the show after that. If he does, then Rumple's not dying in 6x16. If he doesn't, he is.

Edited by Mathius
3 minutes ago, Mathius said:

It all depends if we see him come back to Vancouver and film for the show after that. If he does, then Rumple's not dying in 6x16. If he doesn't, he is.

If Rumple dies in episode 16 and a week from this Friday is RC's last day of filming, I doubt he would have brought his family back to Vancouver this past weekend with a huge pile of luggage and put his children back in school only to pull them out of school again after just two weeks to go back home to Glasgow. That seems far-fetched. Most parents would not put their kids through that for a job they are clearly not very attached to.

Tiger Lily would have made sense in season 3, but not in season 6. A&E are trully desperate and they really don't know what they are doing. I mean, they never did, but now is glaring.

I don't think we should worry about a possible season 7 without Emma. No way this crap is going to be renewed. The ratings are going to plummet in the second half of the season.

Edited by RadioGirl27

Tiger Lily would have made sense in season 3, but not in season 6. A&E are trully desperate and they really don't know what they are doing. I mean, they never did, but now is glaring.

LOL I read this post first and thought someone suggested Tiger Lily. I scrolled up, saw the article saying it was actually happening, and just laughed.

That or it's a misdirect and they're really casting Pocahontas. 

I wouldn't be surprised. It's not as if it makes a difference. In the eyes of A&E, Pocahontas and Tiger Lily would be the same person. It's just a native princess archetype to them.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 2

Looks like she and Hook know each other from before. That suggests Tiger Lily. Let me guess. Hook did her some wrong in the past. He needs to confront his past and right the wrong in the present. In turn, Tiger Lily will help him save Emma. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, RadioGirl27 said:

I don't think we should worry about a possible season 7 without Emma. No way this crap is going to be renewed. The ratings are going to plummet in the second half of the season.

They're just throwing characters all over the place, last time it was Tinkerbell coming back and now this.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Rumsy4 said:

Looks like she and Hook know each other from before. That suggests Tiger Lily. Let me guess. Hook did her some wrong in the past. He needs to confront his past and right the wrong in the present. In turn, Tiger Lily will help him save Emma. 

Probably the prediction that will happen. Could also have a connection with Black Fairy and Pan.

I just found out that Jen filmed with Josh and Lana.  In fact, I don't think we know if  cs filmed together since EP. 12.

I find insulting that CS won't even have a centric  together when there a good possibility it's the last season for CS ever! 

They believe OQ and their epicness will be enough!!  I am almost rooting for then to fail.

Edited by maryle
26 minutes ago, maryle said:

I just found out that Jen filmed with Josh and Lana.  In fact, I don't think we know if  cs filmed together since EP. 12.

You're right, we don't know whether they have.

Probably CS is separated on separate adventures, Hook with the princesses & Emma with Regina (of course) and her dad.

Edited by Souris

& Emma with Regina (of course)

I wouldn't mind an occasional Emma/Regina adventure, but if you count the possible one in 6B, they've had 7. Captain Swan has had 3 or 4 at best, same with Outlaw Queen. The Emma/Regina nuance died a long time ago. (After they became besties.)

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 1

I'm just going to see this before I actually stop coming on here altogether because I've had more than enough of fandom. If this were season 3, and Adam had said that CS were going on some epic, romantic and whatever else adventure, anyone expecting it would be freaking out because spoilers aren't indicating that. That adventure happened at the end of season 3. The only thing I agree with right now is that Adam shouldn't have volunteered the information when he did. He should have waited until the episodes started airing before saying anything.

• Love 3

Okay, I've probably given this way too much thought, but I'm going to trust Adam that there really is a CaptainSwan adventure coming some time in 6B. I know he and Eddy have exaggerated, mis-directed, and even outright lied in the past, but I can't believe Adam would go out of his way to promote this and then not follow through.

Some people are using the lack of domestic moments as proof that they are leading the CS fans on, but in that case it was Eddy being asked if we would see domestic moments and his response was: "I believe there are a few of them here and there," Kitsis said coyly. "Definitely we're going to see some." To me that could be him thinking about the season and remembering a scene or two in Emma's house and answering that way. Just because Leanne added some hype around it, doesn't mean that Eddy & Adam were selling it as a major point in the season.

With the CS adventure, this was something that Adam proactively promoted. And the way it was worded ("Will the two of them be embarking on an epic adventure full of romance, danger, and passion in the second half of the season? And the answer is yes." ) doesn't leave much room for mis-interpretation. Once it became clear that 6x15 was yet another ep with Hook & Emma separated, a number of angry fans asked him about it on Twitter. He actually responded to my question asking if this adventure was still happening with "I meant what I said." Unless he is intentionally lying to our faces, I have to think that it's going to happen.

The spoiler was given out right around the time they began filming 6x14 and were in the process of writing 6x15 & 6x16. It seemed like 6x15 having a focus on Jasmine & Aladdin (another savior) was a natural fitt, but perhaps it's coming in one of the next couple episodes. For now I'm choosing to trust Adam. Not that I think the adventure will be anything near as great as the Season 3 finale, but I do think it will happen. I just hope he doesn't make a fool of me :). 

• Love 3