Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

Hook would rather order Granny's take out and eat lunch alone in his cabin than eat in the company of others at the public diner or with the Charmings. Well, that's depressing.

• Love 4
Hook would rather order Granny's take out and eat lunch alone in his cabin than eat in the company of others at the public diner or with the Charmings. Well, that's depressing.

He looks pretty depressed. Besides, David is running around with Arthur. Snow and Hook have zero relationship. Have those two spoken two words to each other since "Tiny"? 

ETA - Snow did apologize for the stabbing incident. So I guess they've spoken about 6 weeks ago.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 4

Zutt!! I usually am able not to watch the sneak peak, but I did and I am really enjoying the angst in that scene. Jen and Colin are really play off well each other. And I do believe Hook as a role to play with the dagger there a reason he was drawn to that door in the last episode.

I am fine with the angst for now, only if there a real payoff for CS. Yes, I am talking about the TLK kind of payoff definitively nothing like 4x11.

It was upsetting and also a bit...delicious.  Angst and sexual tension and struggling not to succumb to the dark side?  I want all of that.  I hope she manipulates him to the bed…he can come to his senses before the deed is done. 

I’m a bad person.

Edited by FierceAfroChick
  • Love 2

So much for Dark Emma not having done anything truly villainous in SB....who would have thought setting a table could be such cruel act. I don't know if Killian knowing she is trying to manipulate him makes it worse. Emma is going to be disgusted with herself when she finally comes back....

• Love 8

So much for Dark Emma not having done anything truly villainous in SB....who would have thought setting a table could be such cruel act. I don't know if Killian knowing she is trying to manipulate him makes it worse. Emma is going to be disgusted with herself when she finally comes back....

Heh.

Dark Emma gonna have Hook drink goats milk as her evil deed. Heh.

That was hard to watch. The fact that he'd rather eat on his own and these so called heroes can't find the time to check up on him? No wonder why it's so easy for her to be alone with him.

Something that bothers me, and it's a nitpick, is magic is either instant or poofs a cloud without rhyme or reason. It just started doing that in S4. This happens in the sneak peek when Emma lays out lunch.

Edited by KingOfHearts

It's hard going off a 1 minute clip, but is it me, or did it look like he sensed she might be there the way he was looking around the cabin?

I think he was just feeling a bit out of sorts.  You know how you get that feeling when you're emotionally upset and don't know whether you're coming or going?   Like he's not sure whether he should be doing something as mundane as eating or trying to find a way to save Emma, so he ends up wandering about in a daze.

• Love 1

I thought it seemed like he was almost waiting for her. Maybe she made plans with him earlier for lunch and that's why he was kinda wandering around the cabin? It seemed like an awfully big to-go bag for one person. 

Man, I feel like that clip ripped out my still-beating-heart from my chest. I can only imagine what the whole scene will be like. 

• Love 2

I thought it seemed like he was almost waiting for her. Maybe she made plans with him earlier for lunch and that's why he was kinda wandering around the cabin? It seemed like an awfully big to-go bag for one person.

Man, I feel like that clip ripped out my still-beating-heart from my chest. I can only imagine what the whole scene will be like.

Maybe he's stress eating? Or he's just extra hungry. High metabolism?

And yep. That was an extremely painful sneak peek.

Maybe he's stress eating? Or he's just extra hungry. High metabolism?

Planned for leftovers because he didn't want to have to go out again?

Though I have found that mom & pop kind of places often overpackage for takeout. I've had meals put in bags that big when they're being nice and putting everything in separate containers -- hot foods, cold foods, dessert, a separate bag for rolls, fitting the drink in the bag, plus cutlery and condiments, and they're putting it all in one bag so it's easier to carry (would be important for Hook, with one hand).

The long bangs on him really contribute to that lost look. You can just look at him and tell that he's out of sorts.

• Love 2

Wow--that sneak peek was painful! Emma is trying her best to manipulate Hook. Poor Hook is buying grilled cheese sandwiches and onion rings for old times sake, I guess. Emma's pony tail looks awfully messy. 

I wouldn't blame the Nevengers for Hook's isolation. He is a bit of a loner anyway, and seems particularly lost and depressed about the latest developments. I don't blame him for wanting to be alone. 

• Love 2

How about when she says sorry for "overreacting earlier"? Is she referring to episode 502 (even thought I don't really count her behavior as overreacting) or is there an earlier scene in the episode where she pitches a fit?

How about when she says sorry for "overreacting earlier"? Is she referring to episode 502 (even thought I don't really count her behavior as overreacting) or is there an earlier scene in the episode where she pitches a fit?

I think there must be an earlier scene, she didn't seem to be over reacting in 502, he's the one who walked out the door.

I can't figure out why they are applying this much angst to them.  Is the darkness using Emma as a pawn to take Hook out because it knows that Hook and Emma's love can defeat it?  I guess it kind of works since he does pitch himself off a roof in a few episodes.  Poor Hook.  I would think Emma would feel extremely guilty after all of this.

• Love 1
I hate to see how she is using his love for her to break him and I'm really worried for Emma once she stops being the DO.

Hook appears to know and appreciate that it is the Dark One and not Emma doing it. He wants to save Emma who he knows is trapped. It's hard position for him, but he doesn't appear to blame Emma at all.

I hope we also see people who don't understand or appreciate the distinction. Not because I want Emma to suffer (I don't), but because it would be a normal thing to happen. I didn't like that SB turned into the Borg Collective about the Author with nobody questioning if that was the right plan or the only route to Regina's happy ending. Normal people can disagree and see things differently.

• Love 1

Hook appears to know and appreciate that it is the Dark One and not Emma doing it. He wants to save Emma who he knows is trapped. It's hard position for him, but he doesn't appear to blame Emma at all.

Even if he understand what is going on with Emma better than the others, it has to be killing him.

• Love 1
Have we ever seen Rumple eat? If he does then I'm sure Dark Emma does also.

Didn't he eat a burger with Belle? He also ate all of Ursula's Ramen noodles (but we didn't see him do it). He dined with Zelena (meat pie and wine).

So, Dark Emma should be able to eat.

Oh boy this show.

Given the stupid mistakes the writers have had Hook make in the past (the hand, cursed lips), and the way Rumple has manipulated Belle, I fear that we may be in for some huge mistake on Hook's part. I don't look forward to that.

I also think that the writers will make Hook a 'destined' hero with some type of fairytale lineage in order to make him 'worthy' of a de-darkened Emma.

So we should be rooting for Zelena to keep her baby despite her evil deeds like we were supposed to support Poor Regina to keep Henry despite the horrible shit she did to him and his loved ones, right?

• Love 6

So we should be rooting for Zelena to keep her baby despite her evil deeds like we were supposed to support Poor Regina to keep Henry despite the horrible shit she did to him and his loved ones, right?

Yup, that and we get a lecture from Regina of all people about playing victim.

• Love 4

I'm still on #TeamZelena, even after that sneak peek. Regina's on her hypocritical high horse and it's annoying. Funny how she gets 948,437 chances while Zelena gets 1 or 2 at most.

I don't think either of them are fit to parent, by the way.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 3

Of course not. We have yet to hear Zelena saying anything about loving her baby. It's always about how the baby loves her and it's her second chance at being loved.

But Regina...how many chances has she gotten? No one will forgive or forget what Zelena has done so long as Regina doesn't.

Me think Zelena will find something in that tower that might help Emma and keep it to herself out of spite.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 1

I'm rooting for Zelena ( to be stable.) because it's not fair that she doesn't get a chance when Regina has literally done the same things Zelena has done. Murder, rape, kidnappings you name it. Also at least Zelena isn't a hypocrite.

I just realized Jennifer spoiled the date on the Jolly Roger during her comments from that fan appreciation special. What a sneaky sneak.

• Love 1

The hypocrisy and self-delusion of Regina in that Sneak Peek was typical. The poor green baby!

It's too bad we don't get a Charming sneak peek for a presumably Charming-heavy episode. The GA would find that more interesting than rape baby drama. Ugh...

Edited by Rumsy4
  • Love 2

We know Regina hates Zelena, and she has no self-awareness. But she also "thinks" she's the Savior. Arthur said that Camelot is a place for second chances when speaking to Regina. Let's see how she messes this one because we all know she will mess up.

• Love 3

Wow, I think I'm going to have an unpopular opinion here, but I'm actually rooting for Regina in this one. Yes, she's done the same rapey thing that Zelena did but whether we buy into it or not, it does seem like the writers are trying to give Regina a little more of a redemption push whereas Zelena is just broad strokes evil with no desire to change. So I have no problem with Robin and Regina raising the baby. That being said, I really couldn't care less about that storyline. It had "bad idea jeans" written all over it from the moment Zelena showed up in Gold's hospital room -- or before that I guess if you count the ret-conning they did to put Zelena back on the show. The sooner she has this baby and gets sent back to Oz or whatever, the better.

• Love 4

I would like to give the writers the benefit of the doubt regarding the scene with Zelena and Regina, but I really think they might be that tone deaf about Regina. It would be nice to think that this was leading somewhere and that at some point soon Regina would gain some self awareness about the things she has done but I think the writers honestly view Regina as a hero. Regina has had like 1,000,000 chances and still probably thinks she never did anything wrong.this may be the first time Im afraid to watch the show live for fear of throwing something at my tv.

That poor baby two sociopaths as its mother and a idiot for a father.

• Love 5

#TeamZelena solely because Regina turns into a bigger hypocrite everyday and I can't stand how painfully unselfaware she is. How many flippin' chances have you gotten, Regina? How freakin' many? But apparently anyone other than Regina gets only like, 2 chances.

And I just cackled too, so Zelena should beware the evil queen? I seem to recall that on a level playing field, Zelena was tossing Regina around like a ragdoll. But I suppose Zelena will still have the anti-magic cuff on. How has she not found anything in that room to chop off her hand again?

Edited by HoodlumSheep
  • Love 3