Type keyword(s) to search

RHoNJ in the Media: Paparazzi Whore!

• Start Topic

(edited)

The S14 trailer is out. Comes back May 5th.

Edited by ww92
Typo in the date.
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 2
3 hours ago, ww92 said:

The S14 trailer is out. Comes back May 5th.

Yay! I've been binging on Jersey, and it quickly became one of my favorites. I'm so happy I have a new season beginning soon so I won't have withdrawals. lol

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Season 4, episode 7 of Abbott Elementary (Librarian) had a great shout-out to RHoNJ. It seemed pretty obvious that at least one writer is on to Marge.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
19 hours ago, ichbin said:

Season 4, episode 7 of Abbott Elementary (Librarian) had a great shout-out to RHoNJ. It seemed pretty obvious that at least one writer is on to Marge.

I actually watched it after reading your post, it is such a good show!

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I actually watched it after reading your post, it is such a good show!

I love that this trashy show is bringing viewers to an excellent one. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
22 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

Oh my god judging by that trailer Jackie is still there…..WHY??  Did she somehow finagle housewife status again??

Since the cast photo glamour shots for the upcoming season don't show either Jackie or Jenn Fessler it appears they'll be "friends of" again which seems unfair considering their amount of involvement last year.  It leaves me wondering what the reason is behind that.

• Like 1
  • Useful 3

I guess I will watch because I'm out of HW shows now, but I wish they would've let either Melissa or Teresa go. It doesn't seem productive to have them both on and filming separately.

Melissa Gorga Talks Filming RHONJ Separately From Teresa (realityblurb.com)

• Like 3

I don’t like Luis but I also can’t stand the slimy Fudas. I also think it’s disgusting for a man to be insulting a woman. Based on the previews he’s acting like he’s one of the women. Disgusting bitch boy.

• Like 2
(edited)
On 3/6/2024 at 10:38 PM, RealHousewife said:

Yay! I've been binging on Jersey, and it quickly became one of my favorites. I'm so happy I have a new season beginning soon so I won't have withdrawals. lol

Today is Sunday, and I have been watching all week and enjoying.  I’m dying to know who’s coming back, who’s had more work done on their faces, and what’s new with Louie.  I’m addicted.  So many loose ends.  Melissa andJoe have no storyline.

On 3/23/2024 at 3:08 AM, qtpye said:

I think Andy has a thing for tiny little hotheaded men.

To each his own...I guess.

Andy LOVES the Gorgas.  I can’t understand why.  Wish the show was two hours tonight.  

Edited by kristen111
  • Like 4
(edited)
3 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

@kristen111 they are all back. No changes to the cast. 

Thank you.  One question.  Why does Teresa hate Melissa so much?  Has she done anything so bad to Teresa?  This whole bunch is so scary.

Edited by kristen111
  • Like 2
On 4/24/2024 at 3:40 PM, lasu said:

Siggy's stepson was arrested on five misdemeanor charges related to Jan 6.  Apparently he was one of the people who went into Pelosi's suite.  And the kicker is that apparently he got caught because Siggy posted pictures of him on her social media saying how proud she was of him.  Womp womp.

Siggy who sold her Jersey house and the condo in Boca (Raton), and bought a house in Boca was reposting videos of people flying to Washington DC on January 6th on her IG- they could be of her stepson. I'm not sure she deleted them like many people did (I wouldn't bother to check). 

• Like 1
(edited)
On 10/25/2023 at 2:56 AM, qtpye said:

I feel like Elaine on Seinfeld when that Doctor called that ugly baby, breathtaking.

I am surprised the marriage lasted for 8 years.

Lauren's marriage lasted because I'm sure her mother (Caroline) told her to "soldier" it, and Vito was too nice. She never included him in photos on her social media although Albie did, and she didn't even include her daughter until she was criticized heavily that she didn't because she was not cute. Albie, Caroline, Chris, and other family members always posted many photos and videos of the girl. 

On 9/25/2023 at 8:10 PM, Stats Queen said:

That was bad, and Bravo in typical Bravo mode didn't fire them, it just suspended them for a couple of days.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

You forgot to mention that he added his own photos! Must I do everything?

IMG_6802-1200x1185.jpeg

The thirst is real

Are these the photos from some double sided dildo advertising or his drug dealing website?

• LOL 14
4 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

You forgot to mention the best part! He added his own photos! Must I do everything?

Also paying extra for that feature which makes it that much more funny to me. Why no picture of his little head swimming in that oversized cap from the last episode.  

I think I see why he felt compelled to issue that ridiculous press release the other day...my guess is that he is envisioning a future of "professional reality show contestant" gigs to keep himself in in front of the camera and audience.  Lil Joey Gorga better watch his back because this guy appears to have some expectations of fame that even surpass his.  At least Gorga can throw on some charm from time to time. This guy though?  None that he's been able to convey so far.  What's Fuda's biggest claim to fame so far?  He goes after the existing star of a long running franchise who is nearly old enough to be his own mother in order to secure air time for himself. 

Too bad self-esteem can't be bottled because that would surely be a money maker for him.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
(edited)
6 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

The Fudas are knockoff Gorgas and the Gorgas aren’t exactly great for the show. I really hope this is Rachel’s last season.

I don't care if Rachel stays on, but let's lose the famewhore husband of hers.  I cannot believe this guy's delusions of his own "fame"....what a self-centered egotist.  He's worse than Slade Slimey (ooops...Smiley) from the early seasons of the Orange County Housewives.

John Fuda may even be worse than that other little slimeball, Jim Marchese, who also became very full of himself and thought that the show would be his stepping stone to TV fame.  (Hey, maybe Fuda should try to make a lunch date AND keep it, with Marchese to see how the "mighty" may fall.)

What kind of acting roles does he think he's going to get, when his only camera credit is for supposedly portraying himself?  

Oh, wait - he could realistically portray a fictional character/role of an unfortunate looking asshole with a shady past, who becomes an obnoxious, unfortunate looking asshole famewhore. 

Not too much of a stretch for him to break in his "acting chops".

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

It was bad enough having Gorga join the show his sister was on to perform like a housewife but at least there was history there and it made sense. Now these men are attacking her because of her creepy husband.  I don’t expect them to be compassionate that this woman married someone who has something wrong with him but they don’t need to pile on her. They only care about their own shady criminal pasts being exposed.  Fuda had a momemt at the reunion when he shut down creepy Luis and now the moron thug thinks he’s a star.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, njbchlover said:

John Fuda may even be worse than that other little slimeball, Jim Marchese, who also became very full of himself and thought that the show would be his stepping stone to TV fame

That's exactly who he reminds me of! I couldn't remember his name, just that he was married to the one that had "the cancer", and he was on during the season with the twins and the guy who stenciled on his eyebrows.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

That's exactly who he reminds me of! I couldn't remember his name, just that he was married to the one that had "the cancer", and he was on during the season with the twins and the guy who stenciled on his eyebrows.

Jim Marchese. He was the worst.

• Like 4
On 5/17/2024 at 1:30 PM, Salacious Kitty said:

Jim Marchese. He was the worst.

For now, I'd agree with this, but John Fuda may soon be taking that "crown" away!!!  

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Melissa Gorga, Margaret Josephs and Rachel Fuda are Ruining 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey

• The denial displayed by Melissa, Margaret, and Rachel about Teresa's importance is dragging down the show.
  • The confessionals on the show primarily revolve around Teresa, without whom the show would struggle.
  • Melissa, Margaret, and Rachel's relentless attempts to isolate Teresa highlight their lack of compelling storylines.

100%. Which one of you wrote this? :)

• LOL 5

ALLABOUTRH is reporting that the season 14 reunion has been cancelled.  If so it seems we are hearing the death knell for this franchise.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 4
2 minutes ago, ichbin said:

ALLABOUTRH is reporting that the season 14 reunion has been cancelled.  If so it seems we are hearing the death knell for this franchise.

Oh no! That did not turn out well for my beloved RHONY. 

• Like 5
4 hours ago, ichbin said:

Between the cancellation and low ratings I wouldn't be surprised to learn something drastic is brewing.

• Like 2
(edited)

It doesn't make sense why Bravo would leak the no-reunion story now, considering ratings are down. Viewers (those who enjoy watching reunions) may tune out, as it's like watching an NFL season with no SuperBowl.

Ok, so the leak is credited to blogger, Bravo & Cocktails, which is reportedly run by or in cahoots with Marge/Melissa. They must be nervous as hell. I predict the paycheck loss will hit them the hardest. Poor Fuda will have to put those head shots to good use!

In terms potential re-boot, I predict they'll go the route of NY and completely re-cast (huge cost save on salaries) AND one of the cast members will be Gia Giudice. Joey's head is going to explode :)

Edited by snarts
  • Like 4

Can we somehow manage to keep Luis' teeth?

Not him, just the veneers, they can be like the Cheshire Cat in Alice in Wonderland.

Popping up in the upper right or left corner sneering at the going ons.

• LOL 9
(edited)
On 6/1/2024 at 12:12 PM, ichbin said:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/rhonj-reunion-special-cancelled-first-094603024.html

A little more about it. It's because the cast is divided in two, something that was obvious on BravoCon last October. They were different panels of NJ HWs. Reunions are about reconciling, and there is no prospect of this. Margaret thinks that the show could continue without Teresa, and she tried to push her out. She also admitted to contacting Louie's ex girlfriend to try to get dirt on him. Louis won a court case against the ex last fall. 

Also, Bravo might try an alternative to a reunion.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 1
(edited)
On 6/1/2024 at 4:19 PM, ichbin said:

Between the cancellation and low ratings I wouldn't be surprised to learn something drastic is brewing.

The lowest ratings ever. The last season had great ratings. Margaret is considered responsible for this, and her obsession with trying to kick Teresa and Louie off the show. And Melissa. Those two wanted to "collect" as many HWs possible for their clique. 

https://collider.com/real-housewives-of-new-jersey-season-14-ratings/

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 2
5 hours ago, snarts said:

In terms potential re-boot, I predict they'll go the route of NY and completely re-cast (huge cost save on salaries) AND one of the cast members will be Gia Giudice. Joey's head is going to explode :)

I can already hear the tagline.

Perhaps, "My Mother is the Queen of NJ and that makes me a princess".

Milania Giucdice would probably be a better choice though Gia is the oldest.

It's weird to think how young these girls were when the show started.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
16 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

The lowest ratings ever. The last season had great ratings. Margaret is considered responsible for this, and her obsession with trying to kick Teresa and Louie off the show. And Melissa. Those two wanted to "collect" as many HWs possible for the clique. 

https://collider.com/real-housewives-of-new-jersey-season-14-ratings/

Oh please, it was a group effort on all sides. They all suck and this season sucks.

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
26 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Oh please, it was a group effort on all sides. They all suck and this season sucks.

I don't disagree. They all created two opposing groups, and they are destroying the show. 

• Like 2

The name of this show is Real HOUSEWIVES of NJ, not real Daughters of NJ.

If they want Gia, then build a show around her. Until she gets married and becomes a Housewife, I don't need to see her interacting with women old enough to be her mother.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

Allegedly, Marge tried to get Fessler and Jackie to quit with her if Teresa and Louie came back this season:

https://www.allabouttrh.com/2024/06/01/rhonj-margaret-jenn-jackie-louie/

“Margaret wanted, if Louie was coming back to the show, she didn’t want me and Jenn Fessler to come back to the show,” the 47-year-old RHONJ friend revealed on Page Six’s “Virtual Reali-Tea” podcast. 

“She wanted to leave, and she wanted all of us to leave together."

What did Marge think this would accomplish? Did she think this move would scare or intimidate Bravo? Does she really believe she has any leverage? They'd just have 3 fewer HWs to film, and more room for less expensive newbies and friends, leaving Marge, Fessler and Jackie unemployed.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Allegedly, Marge tried to get Fessler and Jackie to quit with her if Teresa and Louie came back this season:

https://www.allabouttrh.com/2024/06/01/rhonj-margaret-jenn-jackie-louie/

What did Marge think this would accomplish? Did she think this move would scare or intimidate Bravo? Does she really believe she has any leverage? They'd just have 3 fewer HWs to film, and more room for less expensive newbies and friends, leaving Marge, Fessler and Jackie unemployed.

Does Margaret think that she is that integral to this show that the producers would get rid of Teresa for her and two "friends of" cast members?  

As mentioned in the article, this is a show about a supposed "friend" group and their lives - it is not "Survivor" where making alliances and outsmarting the other cast members gets you the win.  If Margaret thinks she's playing a game and is smarter than the others, she's way off base.

I mean, the height of delusion is amazing here.  Also, I don't get the impression that Margaret (and her Mom and her other hangers-on) are ready to walk away from the D-list celebrity status this show has afforded her.  If anything, she tries way too hard to maintain relevancy.

Love her, hate her, love to hate her or hate to love her, Teresa is the main cog of this wheel.  Andy and the producers have always loved her.  Unless she does something really, really horrible, or chooses to walk away on her own, I don't see Teresa leaving the show any time soon.

This season is not good, though.  The division within the group is too deep, and unless Teresa/Louie and Melissa/Joe reconcile, I think a total reboot may be in the cards.  And, to me, that would stink.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 4
  • Applause 4
12 hours ago, qtpye said:

I can already hear the tagline.

Perhaps, "My Mother is the Queen of NJ and that makes me a princess".

Milania Giucdice would probably be a better choice though Gia is the oldest.

It's weird to think how young these girls were when the show started.

lol!

I'm not opposed to Tre's dorters being on the show. I think they'd make good TV, but I agree they're all still too young to be on current RHONJ.

Milania is definitely a born entertainer. 

milania-slides-down-stairs-rhonj.gif?fit

• LOL 4