Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E18: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

West Coast here... Did she really say that? I'm coloring my hair NOW so I can watch!! Here comes Mr. Lablover. "Honey, I robbed a banked so you can pay off the IRS. We are just trying to make a living, we are human like Juicys." Does Teressssssssssssssa pick at her boobs some more? Juicy comes out of his Xanax cloud? I'm in.

Watch it! It's well worth the price of admission. (Ironic that there was no admission from any of the cast for wrong doing.)

Do you think they got rid of Jac and crew for Dina or do you think they got rid of them because they had run their course?  Kathy was boring, the Manzos were gone for their own show, and Jac I think was done for Andy.  She had gone bat shit one too many times, and crying over her son was not exactly compelling tv.  Jac was a loose cannon on twitter with all of her "you know what you did, you better be quiet or I'll reveal the truth" stuff.  Teresa had cut her off.  There was no storyline for her.  I don't get the feeling that Andy liked her per se.  Not like he liked Joe Gorga. 

I don't think there was an ultimatum, like "Get rid of Jac, and I'll come back."  I think once Caroline was gone, Andy was more than happy to let Jac go, and let Jac do cameos over there.  It paved the way for Dina's return.  

Now it will be interesting to see if Dina signed a 3 yr contract or a 1 year.  Will she return or will she sit out of reality tv for 2 more years.  The test of the Bravo contract.

After Caroline quit, they let Jac go so that Dina would come back, it was a condition she made to Bravo/Andy in order to come back on the show. Dina has said that she was asked back every year but said no because her family was on the show and she refused to film with any of her family.

I'm getting a kick out of the 'report to prison date'.  1/5/15.  Don't know why, it just makes me giggle.  WireWrap ~ are you going to drive by the house to see how many TV vans are out there on 1/5/15?  So easy to type that - so easy to not forget it.

Go to the Tru Tori thread....

LOL, I do not live in NJ! If Teresa had been sent to the WV facility she would have been about 3-4 hours south of me. LOL

Wait - did I miss Jim commenting on the size of Dina's ass?!? Did they edit it out?

I was wondering the same thing...I was waiting to see what the reaction to that would be!!  I wonder if it was edited out because everyone was so appalled by Jim's comment.  He seemed to be going after Dina in a really hard way throughout the reunion - he was being a catty bitch (no other way to describe it) to her.

• Love 4

I'd be a lot more optimistic if I thought Tre understood what being a "better person" meant....

She's also going to work to make things right....whatever right means. (Although maybe you knew that, and I missed your pun!)

"Joe and I were just trying to make a living, we're human".

Now I'm really nervous, because I'm a) human; and b) trying to make a living. Does that mean I'm headed to the pokey? (Teresa's logic).

• Love 5

After Caroline quit, they let Jac go so that Dina would come back, it was a condition she made to Bravo/Andy in order to come back on the show. Dina has said that she was asked back every year but said no because her family was on the show and she refused to film with any of her family

That's not really an ultimatum. Dina stated she wouldn't film with them. Production didn't have to invite her back ever. I never got the impression Dina spent the last few years knocking down Andy's door waiting for a chance to return. It was the other way around. That's not her fault. I applaud the fact she didn't cave in for money the way the Gorga's did.

Edited by hottesthw
  • Love 9

http://www.allabouttrh.com/teresa-giudice-teresa-aprea-face-part-3-rhonj-reunion/

Here is a clip.  Wow they sure let Teresa A. go on and on about storylines.  I agree with what she is saying. The whole season was about Teresa and the negative in her life, the at home scenes were snore worthy, so she decided to throw someone under the bus and duck and hide.  Teresa was just about sitting around someone's house or a spa and not talking about her trial.  When they started filming Teresa's case was set to go to trial in April.  When she pled out in late February, she left the producers scrambling for a new storylines.  There was not going to be "THE TRIAL OF REALITY TV TRIALS TO END ALL TRIALS", no not guilty on all counts, no prison terms of decades, just a simple plea deal that to this day she refuses to admit any wrongdoing.

Personally, given the Giudices history of delaying court actions-I think the powers that be that signed off on this being Season 6 of RHONJ should be fired.  Teresa should have been a "friend of the housewives" only and Dina should have been as well.  These new people would have probably had some good times and storylines with the Wakiles and Lauritas had the producers not made this grievous series of bad decisions.

ITA. Perhaps part of the reason Ter-ESS-a was allowed to go on about "storylines" (and put an axe in the fourth wall) is that the show's future is so uncertain? You and others have said that you couldn't imagine Bravo cancelling a show with ratings as high as RHONJ, but I think the "grievous series of bad decisions" you mentioned was enough to kill the show. Teresa's admission that she would "probably" not return post-prison put the nail in the coffin. Part of me believes they might try to wait a year and see if there's still media interest, and then try to start filming another season in Fall 2015, culminating with Teresa's release (if they could reconstitute enough of the cast of previous seasons).

Edited by vrocotamy
  • Love 3

Remind me where that has been reported?

I think that the last 20 minutes of the reunion as much as confirmed there will be no next season of our beloved Real Housewives of New Jersey. I don't think production would allow Teresa or Dina to say they're not returning if Teresa and Dina were not, in fact, being released from their contracts due to RHONJ's cancellation (or placement on hiatus of an indeterminate length.) The flashbacks to Season 1 and general teary-eyed wistfulness were a way of saying the show is ending, IMO, without saying the show is ending. You don't see that on a normal Real Housewives reunion. Producers probably determined (correctly) that, without Teresa, there is no show. The only way of reviving flagging viewership numbers without Teresa would have been to put together Dina and either Jacqueline or Caroline with Danielle, and hash out the Manzo-Laurita feuds. Dina and Caroline are not willing to do this, so the show is - at least for all intents and purposes - dead.

This could also be a way for production to do what a lot of viewers have been asking for - a complete overhaul of the cast.  I'm from the area where the twins and Amber live - believe me, there are probably a lot of women from this area who would love to be on this show. 

Actually, though, I would like to see the twins return.  I think they could provide some interesting storylines.  In a way, I feel bad for them (and, in a small way, Amber), because they are new castmates, and there was probably a lot of footage filmed with them that got left on the editing room floor because of the Guidice trials and tribulations.  It would have been nice to see a little more focus on the new women.

• Love 4

Andy did an AMA today on reddit today. He was asked what housewife was the easiest to work with. He replied that many of them are easy to work with but Theresa is the easiest. I found that interesting.

I find it interesting since he can't seem to get a coherent answer out of her half the time.  Of course refusing to talk about things and walking off stage makes her easy I would hate to see what difficult is.

• Love 1

Wait - did I miss Jim commenting on the size of Dina's ass?!? Did they edit it out?

I also thought I was just out of the room too. Did anybody see the Dina fat ass (like she has one) comment? I assumed it was when I got back and Juicy made the charging Weasel with the abuse against women comment. Reminded me of Juicy putting on the fake badge at the first responder's party before/after the aforementioned Weasel made an ass out of himself.

If it's wrong to still think Joe Giudice is still the most entertaining thing on this show, I'm not sure I want to be right. I also readily admit I'm probably going to Hell.

• Love 12

That's not really an ultimatum. Dina stated she wouldn't film with them. Production didn't have to invite her back ever. I never got the impression Dina spent the last few years knocking down Andy's door waiting for a chance to return. It was the other way around. That's not her fault. I applaud the fact she didn't cave in for money the way the Gorga's did.

Lets see, Dina quits the show mid way through filming season 2, stops speaking to her sister/brother/SIL/Teresa. Reappears on the show mid season 5 but will only film with Teresa and still refuses to talk to her family members. 1 of those family members, Caroline, leaves the show and Dina gets asked back again, as she was for 3 seasons but again tells them NO as long as Jac/Chris are on. That is making a demand IMO. Yes, Bravo could have told her no but Teresa needed someone that would be her sidekick and there was no one else to fill that slot. Dina got Bravo/Andy to fire Jac but then she did not deliver what she was expected to deliver and they brought Jac back and Dina exploded! LOL

• Love 2

This could also be a way for production to do what a lot of viewers have been asking for - a complete overhaul of the cast.  I'm from the area where the twins and Amber live - believe me, there are probably a lot of women from this area who would love to be on this show. 

Actually, though, I would like to see the twins return.  I think they could provide some interesting storylines.  In a way, I feel bad for them (and, in a small way, Amber), because they are new castmates, and there was probably a lot of footage filmed with them that got left on the editing room floor because of the Guidice trials and tribulations.  It would have been nice to see a little more focus on the new women.

You could be right. On further thought, I think the sentimental summation Seasons 1-6 with Dina, Teresa, and Melissa could have been a way to leave production's options open; it provides some closure for the entire show if it is indeed not renewed, and it also wipes the slate clean if the show is renewed and a new cast does come on. I assume production's intention this season was to begin a gradual relocation of the show towards Monmouth County and the new restaurants, nightlife, shopping, and personalities it offers; they could continue that effort in a new season.

Edited by vrocotamy
  • Love 2

I think that the last 20 minutes of the reunion as much as confirmed there will be no next season of our beloved Real Housewives of New Jersey. I don't think production would allow Teresa or Dina to say they're not returning if Teresa and Dina were not, in fact, being released from their contracts due to RHONJ's cancellation (or placement on hiatus of an indeterminate length.) The flashbacks to Season 1 and general teary-eyed wistfulness were a way of saying the show is ending, IMO, without saying the show is ending. You don't see that on a normal Real Housewives reunion. Producers probably determined (correctly) that, without Teresa, there is no show. The only way of reviving flagging viewership numbers without Teresa would have been to put together Dina and either Jacqueline or Caroline with Danielle, and hash out the Manzo-Laurita feuds. Dina and Caroline are not willing to do this, so the show is - at least for all intents and purposes - dead.

They might decide to end the show, but I don't think they've decided yet, or made the decision when the reunion was filmed. More to the point, there's no way they would have told Dina and Teresa this decision. To me, Andy looked surprised to hear Dina said she regretted coming back and wouldn't want to do it again, and Teresa, well, she's going to prison. Kinda makes filming season 7 a little hard...

• Love 5

Remind me where that has been reported?

In spite of declining ratings the last two seasons (with Teresa as the lead) it is still Bravo's #2 show by a landslide.  They won't just fold up the tent.  Bravo would never give a RH that much power.

I think there is an excellent chance Caroline would return to breathe life back into it and they can have Jac and the Wakiles return.

Dina is history.

• Love 6

Lets see, Dina quits the show mid way through filming season 2, stops speaking to her sister/brother/SIL/Teresa. Reappears on the show mid season 5 but will only film with Teresa and still refuses to talk to her family members. 1 of those family members, Caroline, leaves the show and Dina gets asked back again, as she was for 3 seasons but again tells them NO as long as Jac/Chris are on. That is making a demand IMO. Yes, Bravo could have told her no but Teresa needed someone that would be her sidekick and there was no one else to fill that slot. Dina got Bravo/Andy to fire Jac but then she did not deliver what she was expected to deliver and they brought Jac back and Dina exploded! LOL

I was really looking forward to making fun of Dina this season, but never got around to it. She gave very little material. My point (then and now) is that she tries too hard to pretend she's not a famewhore, yet she quit before to avoid "drama". Who the fuck does she think she's kidding? Oh I forgot she's too Zen to actually watch TV.

Edited by Jennifersdc
  • Love 5

You could be right. On further thought, I think the sentimental summation Seasons 1-6 with Dina, Teresa, and Melissa could have been a way to leave production's options open; it provides some closure for the entire show if it is indeed not renewed, and it also wipes the slate clean if the show is renewed and a new cast does come on. I assume production's intention this season was to begin a gradual relocation of the show towards Monmouth County and the new restaurants, nightlife, shopping, and personalities it offers; they could continue that effort in a new season.

If that is the case, I could wind up with new neighbors, because I can totally see Joe and Melissa moving to follow the show, wherever it goes!!   ;-)

• Love 4

Wait - which thread were we discussing Teresa's return to TV on a cooking thread?! Cuz Teresa was clearly thinking the same thing!! Poor thing. No network is going to hire her to demonstrate how to cook with mystery meat. Not even if she shows us the "skinny" way.

• Love 3

Ugh. I think my DVR had the right idea when it decided to skip this installment of the reunion. The third hour was completely superfluous.  I can't believe I subjected myself to it. These people are all so vile. Why do I still watch?

Anyone notice how Bobby just laughed uncomfortably at the assertion that he was gay along with the other cast mates, but made no effort to deny it? 

Edited by Rahul
  • Love 2

They might decide to end the show, but I don't think they've decided yet, or made the decision when the reunion was filmed. More to the point, there's no way they would have told Dina and Teresa this decision. To me, Andy looked surprised to hear Dina said she regretted coming back and wouldn't want to do it again, and Teresa, well, she's going to prison. Kinda makes filming season 7 a little hard...

I do think there could be a seventh season on further thought, I just think it would probably be filmed down the line and broadcast in 2016. The show would need an overhaul to continue, whether it's Caroline coming back (as zoeysmom said) or shifting the focus entirely to Monmouth County (as njbchlover said.). Also, I'm curious as to whether the ratings for RHONJ were really that much better this season than for the previous seasons of RHOC or RHOBH. To clarify what I said, I was a bit puzzled that Dina would be able to say, with confidence, she's not returning, if she was signed to the standard Bravo three-year contract, unless she'd been fired. Ditto with Teresa, whose contract for three seasons would still apply after she got out of the pokey. Perhaps the contracts signed for Season 6 were for one season only, because of Teresa's situation?

• Love 2

Perhaps the contracts signed for Season 6 were for one season only, because of Teresa's situation?

I'm sure. And not everyone agrees with this, but I don't think Bravo will rehire convict Teresa when she gets out, even for her desired cooking show.

• Love 2

I'm sure. And not everyone agrees with this, but I don't think Bravo will rehire convict Teresa when she gets out, even for her desired cooking show.

I don't know - I can totally see Bravo trying to cash in on Teresa's return to civilian life, and trying to make ends meet while being a "single" Mom, raising her four beautiful daughters somewhere.  I can see her renting a townhouse somewhere with her Bravo salary. 

• Love 7

Wait - which thread were we discussing Teresa's return to TV on a cooking thread?! Cuz Teresa was clearly thinking the same thing!! Poor thing. No network is going to hire her to demonstrate how to cook with mystery meat. Not even if she shows us the "skinny" way.

I want to know who would be stupid enough to put a show into development when the star won't be available for 15 months because she is in prison-Teresa is not Martha Stewart.  From watching the Food Network over the years the Rachel Ray/Barefoot Contessa style shows are on the decline so I would be curious just where this show would air unless it was some type of competition show.

• Love 2

I find it interesting since he can't seem to get a coherent answer out of her half the time.  Of course refusing to talk about things and walking off stage makes her easy I would hate to see what difficult is.

Well, if you compare Teresa to divas like Ne-Ne, Kenya, Vicki, Lisa, Brandi, Tamra, - who are all known to be difficult and demanding......I can see where Andy said Teresa was the easiest to work with.

Edited by twilightzone
  • Love 5

Andy did an AMA today on reddit today. He was asked what housewife was the easiest to work with. He replied that many of them are easy to work with but Theresa is the easiest. I found that interesting.

I've heard that before.  I've mentioned that Theresa is probably a good employee for Bravo, because I think she is pretty literal and basic with accepting direction by the producers - they tell her what needs to be done, and she goes in and does it, without a thought to the consequences,  Obviously, as we've seen over and over and over again.  Half the time, I think this is what gets Theresa in trouble (not her legal trouble - trouble with the other wives).  She doesn't think far enough to imagine the consequences or fallout.

• Love 5

To clarify what I said, I was a bit puzzled that Dina would be able to say, with confidence, she's not returning, if she was signed to the standard Bravo three-year contract, unless she'd been fired. 

I listened very carefully; Dina never said she would not be back for another season, just that she regretted her decision to return. That doesn't mean she won't be back for the money, especially now that she's on her own and possibly without alimony.

That said, I don't think Bravo has any plans to retire this franchise although they should (as well as most other cities). They may not have Teresa for 2015, but I'm sure their casting agents are scouring the Jersey shore as we speak for suitable replacements. The only criterion that seems to matter is having one single original cast member, a la OC and NY (Vicki and Ramona, I believe). 

• Love 1

I do think there could be a seventh season on further thought, I just think it would probably be filmed down the line and broadcast in 2016. The show would need an overhaul to continue, whether it's Caroline coming back (as zoeysmom said) or shifting the focus entirely to Monmouth County (as njbchlover said.). Also, I'm curious as to whether the ratings for RHONJ were really that much better this season than for the previous seasons of RHOC or RHOBH. To clarify what I said, I was a bit puzzled that Dina would be able to say, with confidence, she's not returning, if she was signed to the standard Bravo three-year contract, unless she'd been fired. Ditto with Teresa, whose contract for three seasons would still apply after she got out of the pokey. Perhaps the contracts signed for Season 6 were for one season only, because of Teresa's situation?

Folks on the east thanks for your help with geography and the different counties.  I am assuming that Monmouth County is Colts Neck and Franklin Lakes is Bergen County and Teresa lives in Morris County?  As a Californian we have really large counties and everything seems to be a drive.  For example Malibu to Beverly Hills can be over an hour all the way to an hour and half drive.  Kim lives in the valley as did Brandi-Brandi use to drive her kids to school and it was an hour.  Lablover knows the distances in Orange County.

As to RHONJ vs, the California shows-I think it all has to do with what night they put the show on.  BH won't do as well this year because they are putting it the RHONYC death slot of Tuesday night-look for RHOBH to move to Monday by January when Euros is a total wash out.  Bravo basically owns Sunday night at 8pm. So if you get that slot or the 9pm slot you are blessed with a great lead in.

The option to renew is basically Bravo's.  Dina can not renew her option and Bravo may let her out of her contract again.  Teresa is obviously unable to perform and I am guessing she has no option left in her contract.  I think you may be right that Teresa and Dina signed one year contracts.

• Love 1

I would think that Bravo's legal team is smart enough to put together a three year contract which allows them to cancel it after one year.  If they hire someone and it doesn't work out for whatever reason, the network needs to have an out.  

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 2

Folks on the east thanks for your help with geography and the different counties.  I am assuming that Monmouth County is Colts Neck and Franklin Lakes is Bergen County and Teresa lives in Morris County?  As a Californian we have really large counties and everything seems to be a drive.  For example Malibu to Beverly Hills can be over an hour all the way to an hour and half drive.  Kim lives in the valley as did Brandi-Brandi use to drive her kids to school and it was an hour.  Lablover knows the distances in Orange County.

As to RHONJ vs, the California shows-I think it all has to do with what night they put the show on.  BH won't do as well this year because they are putting it the RHONYC death slot of Tuesday night-look for RHOBH to move to Monday by January when Euros is a total wash out.  Bravo basically owns Sunday night at 8pm. So if you get that slot or the 9pm slot you are blessed with a great lead in.

The option to renew is basically Bravo's.  Dina can not renew her option and Bravo may let her out of her contract again.  Teresa is obviously unable to perform and I am guessing she has no option left in her contract.  I think you may be right that Teresa and Dina signed one year contracts.

I am not so sure Dina is done with the show! LOL  https://twitter.com/dinamanzo/status/532368918086971393

• Love 1

They will hire her in a heartbeat if they think she will be good for ratings (if there is interest from the public).  She filmed this last season as a convicted felon.  RHONJ is still BRAVO's 2nd biggest show - and Teresa was the 2nd highest paying "housewive".

Edited by twilightzone
  • Love 5

I would think that Bravo's legal team is smart enough to put together a three year contract which allows them to cancel it after one year.  If they hire someone and it doesn't work out for whatever reason, the network needs to have an out.  

I think Bravo has the option to bring them back each season or not without any consequences but the HW's are a different matter. If they opt out of the contract after 1 or 2 years they can not film a show on any other network until their initial 3 year Bravo contract is up. Bravo protects themselves first and foremost.

• Love 1

They will hire her in a heartbeat if they think she will be good for ratings (if there is interest from the public).  She filmed this last season as a convicted felon.  RHONJ is still BRAVO's 2nd biggest show - and Teresa was the 2nd highest paying "housewive".

No - when they signed her for season 6 and started filming, Joe and Teresa had not yet pled guilty. And you're right about the network putting ratings first, but first off, I think they'd have to weigh risk/reward in terms of viewer backlash, and secondly, even with all of the drama centered on Teresa this past season, the ratings were down, so she's not a sure thing, ratings-wise, not to mention declining interest over the course of 15 months.

• Love 2

Poor Teresa and Juicy Joe.  They were just two people trying to make a living, and this nasty show made them commit criminal acts.    I'm sure she'd say they had to have the stuff, the show wanted them to have money, so it's Bravo/the show's fault.  But she's going to be a better person, make it right.

And honestly, if she were trying to be a better person, just say to Teresssa, I'm sorry that I repeated that nasty rumor to anyone, and I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. The end.  But no, she cannot apologize.  Then she apologizes to her fans (aka the only people who would even think of buying her products). 

Dina, no one will really miss you.  The show is all against your zen nature or whatever crap she said.  What it really is, she can dish out the insults and side eyes, but no one can do the same to her.  

All of them are disgusting to some level, but Jim just entered the Douchebag Hall of Fame.

Forget about Amber and the cancer. Honestly, I feel for Jim and all his health issues:  diarrhea of the mouth, rectal cranial inversion, shit for brains, weaselitis.

• Love 14

The driving distance between Colts Neck and Franklin Township/Montville is about an hour and 10 minutes, (give or take 10-15 minutes, depending on traffic on the GSP).

Actually, Colts Neck is probably closer, timewise, to Brick Township (where Melissa's sisters and mother live) than to Franklin Township.  If I recall correctly, the Gorga's owned a shore house in Brick, or at least, said they did.

I like Dina, but you could be right about the one year contract.  Maybe she negotiated it that way, kind of like, "I'll come back for a year and see how it goes".  What I can't figure out is how she would think the show would be any different than when she was on previously.

I think Bravo has the option to bring them back each season or not without any consequences but the HW's are a different matter. If they opt out of the contract after 1 or 2 years they can not film a show on any other network until their initial 3 year Bravo contract is up. Bravo protects themselves first and foremost.

I don't know if that is exactly true - Dina left the Housewives mid-season, and within a year from that, her party planning show was on HGTV. 

The county layout in New Jersey is strange. Colts' Neck is in Monmouth County, in the central part of the state; up north, Franklin Lakes is in Bergen County; Wayne (Danielle and Kathy's home), Totowa (Rosie's home), and Paterson (home of the Brownstone) are in Passaic County; Montville (the Gorgas and Giudice's homes) are in Morris County. But Franklin Lakes, Paterson, Totowa, and Montville are all close to one another; they're respectively to the northeast, east, southeast, and west of Wayne, which is a large township in the center of Passaic County (Passaic tapers in the middle around Wayne.) The North Jersey cast members all live in the area where Bergen, Morris, and Passaic Counties intersect, not far from the northern border of Essex, my home and that of Tony Soprano.

Most of the distances between cast members' homes, preferred hangouts, and workplaces, in North Jersey, are ~15-30 minutes or so on local roads, barring traffic. Teresa's home in Montville to Posche Boutique is 15 minutes, and it's another 15 minutes northeast from Posche to Franklin Lakes. Franklin Lakes to the Brownstone is a 15 minute drive through Wayne and North Haledon.

Edited by vrocotamy
  • Love 4

Dina left around the 2nd season.  She went on to her show (Dina's Party) on HGTV and was even on WWHL promoting it.

Edited by twilightzone

Does anyone else think that Teressa was the twin that was born first?  She certainly seems to be the dominate one.  Nicole didn't have too much to say tonight, or she had already predetermined that Teressa was going to speak for the both of them.

And, I can't help myself....I have to say that I really, really like Rino!!  (except for his bird in the hand sock...)  I would love to sit and have drinks with him. 

I may be gullible, but I believe him.  I'm sure he knew VG a long time ago, but I would believe him more than I believe her.  There was no hesitation, no fidgeting, no eyes wandering....he looked directly at Andy, when asked the questions about Santa.  I loved his comment about that day was probably the first day in 10 years that he hadn't had a drink yet~~I bet he had several afterwards, though!    ;-)

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 3

Watch it! It's well worth the price of admission. (Ironic that there was no admission from any of the cast for wrong doing.)

Um, I think there's going to be a fly flying into my open mouth and it's just been 13 minutes.  I'm just pissed off I didn't think of faxing Tampon Tiny Jim.  So far, Juicy's belly laughing behind Tre's head - my favorite moment!

Can Tampon Tiny Jimmy hide his lust for Dina anymore?  It's like he's in 5th grade, pulling on her hair. 

Ambuh's nose needs it's own zip code. 

Team Rino.

Do I need to adjust my TV coloring?  They are all orange.

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 6

Why do I feel like I finally fulfilled my obligations and now I no longer have to watch these stupid ass housewives and their dickwad men?  If I had a gun, I think I would have shot the tv screen when Wee Jim continued to blather on about whatever the fuck he was trying to sell.  That guy needs a stake through his heart.  Amber, dear, life is short (no pun intended); get rid of that asshole.  The Twins?  ZZZZZZ  Melissa?  ZZZZZZ  Dina? ZZZZZZZ Teresa?  Who's kidding who?  A better person?  In this lifetime?  Yeah, not likely.

• Love 1

This might be an odd comment. Apologies in advance.

I thought the quote they read that Victoria Gotti had tweeted was interesting. At first thought, I don't think people lie just out of fear. But, hmmm, I do wonder if fear plays more into lying than might be readily obvious. Like, the Guidices lied because they were afraid of how it would feel to have their egos hurt if they weren't shown as rich. It's not a noble fear, but it's still a fear. But, obviously, they should have just faced that fear or gotten off TV.

I wonder in her heart of hearts of Teresa wishes she never came on the show or if the roller coaster of memories was worth it.

• Love 4

Um, I think there's going to be a fly flying into my open mouth and it's just been 13 minutes.  I'm just pissed off I didn't think of faxing Tampon Tiny Jim.  So far, Juicy's belly laughing behind Tre's head - my favorite moment!

Can Tampon Tiny Jimmy hide his lust for Dina anymore?  It's like he's in 5th grade, pulling on her hair. 

Ambuh's nose needs it's own zip code. 

Team Rino.

Do I need to adjust my TV coloring?  They are all orange.

I never thought of it that way...you could be right!!    :-)

• Love 3

I like how Andy shut Jim down on his Twitter obsession by asking the Joe's if either went on Twitter to "defend their wives, because that's what men do." And both said nope. Jim then tried to save face by asking them if anyone called them a douchebag via "fax" (yea, right), and Joe Gorga put the cherry on top by saying no, because he's not a douchebag. Get it, Jim? Mr. Lawyer had a bad night making his arguments.

• Love 5

I don't see how Dina could come back to the RHONJ now that she's moved to New York. It always seemed strange to me that some of the "housewives" were divorced and not a wife at all. I'm probably ignoring the fact that Bravo can do what they want but it doesn't make sense to me.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 1

Does anyone else think that Teressa was the twin that was born first?  She certainly seems to be the dominate one.  Nicole didn't have too much to say tonight, or she had already predetermined that Teressa was going to speak for the both of them.

And, I can't help myself....I have to say that I really, really like Rino!!  (except for his bird in the hand sock...)  I would love to sit and have drinks with him. 

I may be gullible, but I believe him.  I'm sure he knew VG a long time ago, but I would believe him more than I believe her.  There was no hesitation, no fidgeting, no eyes wandering....he looked directly at Andy, when asked the questions about Santa.  I loved his comment about that day was probably the first day in 10 years that he hadn't had a drink yet~~I bet he had several afterwards, though!    ;-)

I must say Rino was very convincing in his delivery. His continuing to defend his MIL and family was admirable. He and Bobby both made a good point about removing themselves from Toxic Jim.  I always thought it was a good idea that Bobby not stick around and let Jim rattle off insults and accusations.  Even at the Reunion ferret face Jim (Jim reminds me so much of Frank Burns on M*A*S*H*) wanted to keep going after Bobby over the bathroom thing.  There was no joking, Jim is just an asshole-I am quite certain Bobby was his only friend.

• Love 10

Three people I want nothing to do with.  Tampon Tiny Jim, Ambuh and (well 4) both of the Kims - Kim G and Kim D whatever. 

"Tiny Jim wants to sit in the tree with Dina going down on his peewee."  TM Lablover27  I swear I saw him blush.

Tiny Jim and Poopy Piggy Aviva's Daddy make me want to vomit.  But my Asian salad is too good to waste on that fool.  I toasted the slivered almonds and everything.  What is sad to think about, besides Tre's 4 beautiful dawders, is Tiny Jim is raising sons.  Mr. wannabe never be attorney makes me want to save Kim Richard's pit bull and wait outside WWHL - dress him up as Andy's cute lil doggy.  Then I will say "get the pussy, I mean wussie.  Same thing." 

Lastly, it should be Tre's last reunion.  Cue "Climb Every Mountain" and them sneaking over the boarder on 1/4/15.  Buh bye convict.

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 3

I don't see how Dina could come back to the RHONJ now that she's moved to New York..

Kenya lives in L.A., and she pretended to move to Atlanta to film RHOA. At least Dina's originally from Jersey. Kenya has no ties at all to the ATL. They just want a good cast. They don't care about the other stuff. It's tv. It's all pretend.

• Love 6

Kenya lives in L.A., and she pretended to move to Atlanta to film RHOA. At least Dina's originally from Jersey. Kenya has no ties at all to the ATL. They just want a good cast. They don't care about the other stuff. It's tv. It's all pretend.

It's all pretend? I'm shocked! LOL

• Love 1

Why is Dina shaking her head no when Teresa apologizes to her fans (I would have preferred she use the term supporters or viewers)?  Obviously Teresa had not yet the visiting restrictions by the time she filmed the Reunion.  I seriously doubt she realized that there is a 12 hour a month visitation policy and I would assume the number of people per visit is limited.  It would not be the first time Teresa failed to read and/or understand something. 

I am sorry I do believe Dina to be the biggest liar in the room.  If she watched the past seasons how could she not see how truly mean, bitter and hurtful Teresa was to others.  Season 1 was fun for Teresa-the year she committed her last act of mortgage fraud and sealed her present fate.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 2