Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

I enjoyed the show again today....Oprheus has the best lines...lmao....

I hated how Sparkle was insinuated into the confrontation with Orpheus..It would have had more gravitas, if Belle was the one in the middle of all this..Given that, she is the only biological child of Jarlena...

Enough! We get it, Paulson is the greatest love story that will be told on the show...The supercouples of the past pale in comparison..They are going to be a ratings Juggernaut..Not!

Xander is so pretty, why did the show have to make him like this..He should have been Alexander Neil Kiriakis, Justin's oldest son....He should have been challenging Philip for Victor's throne...It could have driven stories for Victor and Justin caught in the middle with their warring sons..Just when they think that things could not get worst...Here comes Anjelica Devereaux, thirsty for revenge against Justin and Adrienne for keeping her away from Alex.... An Anjelica/Kate alliance to bring down the Kiriakis would have been awesome....Anjelica seducing one of the Kiriakis twins to hurt Justin/Adrienne could have also been part of her nefarious plot....

I loved the conversation between Eve and Nicole...Why did Nicole have a maternity dress on? that pink monstrosity was painful to look at..Why did the show act like Eve and Theresa grew up together..She was over 18, when Theresa was born....I never really understood her apathy for Theresa, it never made any sense to me...Eve was trouble young woman once, who caused lots of problems for Kim and Shane....She should have been able to relate to Theresa...

Maggie's melodrama with Orpheus was so stupid....Maggie and Victor is another headscratcher. Victor once put a hit out on her daughter Melissa...I guess we are not supposed to remember that; just like we are not supposed to remember Alex, who is mentioned above or her daughters Sarah and  Melissa..

Brady and Theresa were okay...I loved Xander's assessment of Brady's lack of intelligence...lol.....

Xander and Nicole would have been so hot...A Xander/Nicole/Eric triangle would have been so hot....what a waste!

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 8

I loved the Nicole/Eve interaction today. Two great actresses sharing a scene.

Orpheaus is quite a good villain and he had the best lines today.

I wish Xander wouldn't have been made such a bad guy. I like the actor.

• Love 7
15 minutes ago, LeftPhalange said:

Too bad Sparkle didn't get shot and end up in a permanent coma or die.

Sorry I can't like your post LeftPhalange, but I like Spar... er... Paul.  That said, did I miss why John's first-born son was allowed to leave whilst the reconned son got to stay and play hostage/hero?

34 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

Maggie and Victor is another headscratcher.

I don't get them either,  And it was a real head-scratcher when I started watching again and realized they were married.

_________

It wasn't a perfect episode, but at least I didn't turn it off or walk out of the room due to lack of interest. 

• Love 2

Glad I'm not the only one who saw a lot of potential in Xander last year. I am also very disappointed they turned him into such a boring villain. Maybe he and Daniel Cosgrove have drinks together off set and commiserate about how badly Days has treated them.

• Love 5

Another good episode!

Eve and Nicole were everything today.  I wish they'd bring back Eve - KdP is such a wonderful actor and the friend chemistry between her and AZ is awesome.

Is Brady going to kick Theresa to the curb over this Xander business?  If so, that's pretty lame.

As for Xander, I also don't care that he went to jail for a crime he didn't commit, since he got off for the crimes he did commit.  On the show alone he attempted to murder two people and committed assault, stalking, smuggling, and blackmail.  It's poetic justice that the vicious misogynist is rotting in jail for something he didn't actually do (at least that we know of, though it wouldn't be surprising if he'd actually raped someone).  I hope a woman kicks his ass and puts him back in jail.  Or kills him.  Whichever.

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, LeftPhalange said:

Too bad Sparkle didn't get shot and end up in a permanent coma or die.

He so does not fit into the show.  That's no fault of the actor, rather, he is what happens with a retconn gone wrong.  Paul always feels like he is being shoe-horned into every scene and the constant need to remind people he is John's son speaks volumes.  Heck, I've had moments where I'm like, why is Paul interacting with John, Brady, Marlena, etc, and then I remember we are supposed to believe the character is John's son.  Too bad long-time viewers know the relationship that supposedly produced him never existed.  Sadly, if Orpheus had killed Paul, I would likely forget he existed within a week.  Not a good commentary for a character I have been watching for well over a year.

STFU Maggie. I almost wished Orpheus would have taken her out when she did that dumb ish.  

I know this makes me a horrible person, but I felt no sympathy for Theresa and still think she deserves whatever happens to her.  Even when confronted over being a lying, scheming, manipulativ, b***h, she feigns ignorance and innocence, she truly is despicable. This is what happens when you never redeem a character, but rather decide that viewers must root for her.  Too bad the writers who wrote previous redemptions (Steve, Jack, Nicole, etc. couldn't have handled Theresa's turn).  I like Jen Lilly, but this incarnation of Theresa can go.  

I love KDP but she was just so woefully miscast as Eve.  Having said this, I hope we get to keep her, at least her miscast brought a compelling actor to the show.  They might find a good storyline that will serve the awesome KDP.

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, Happytobehere said:

He so does not fit into the show.  That's no fault of the actor, rather, he is what happens with a retconn gone wrong.  Paul always feels like he is being shoe-horned into every scene and the constant need to remind people he is John's son speaks volumes.  Heck, I've had moments where I'm like, why is Paul interacting with John, Brady, Marlena, etc, and then I remember we are supposed to believe the character is John's son.  Too bad long-time viewers know the relationship that supposedly produced him never existed.  Sadly, if Orpheus had killed Paul, I would likely forget he existed within a week.  Not a good commentary for a character I have been watching for well over a year.

STFU Maggie. I almost wished Orpheus would have taken her out when she did that dumb ish.  

I know this makes me a horrible person, but I felt no sympathy for Theresa and still think she deserves whatever happens to her.  Even when confronted over being a lying, scheming, manipulativ, b***h, she feigns ignorance and innocence, she truly is despicable. This is what happens when you never redeem a character, but rather decide that viewers must root for her.  Too bad the writers who wrote previous redemptions (Steve, Jack, Nicole, etc. couldn't have handled Theresa's turn).  I like Jen Lilly, but this incarnation of Theresa can go.  

I love KDP but she was just so woefully miscast as Eve.  Having said this, I hope we get to keep her, at least her miscast brought a compelling actor to the show.  They might find a good storyline that will serve the awesome KDP.

Perfect Post...I too love KDP, she was great as Blair on One Life to Live, but, she is just not Eve Donovan...She would have been perfect as a recast Melissa Horton.. 

• Love 3

My 2 tiny cents for today's show:

-Oh yeah those scenes with Cassie and Nicole totally rocked (except for that sheet Nicole was wearing, gaaah!!). I would totally watch a web miniseries of just the two of them having adventures in NYC.

-was that the only time Sonny and Phillip had a scene together?

-I know I'm going to get hell for this but would it have killed the writers to have Sonny give Paul a quick hug of relief in the aftermath scene? Yeah  I know they're setting up the PaulSon reunion (but I'm secretly still hoping that Chandler will be rehired as the RealNotDead Will), but c'mon! A brief hug would have been completely natural considering the circumstances, especially since you could tell Sonny was a bit more freaked when Sparkle offered himself as a hostage.

- I don't care how it happens but they'd better find a way to have Xander shirtless one last time before he's either killed or sent back to jail. Don't take away my eye candy!!

• Love 5

So I am a very new returnee,  having tuned in after a several year absence because I heard rumor that Orpheus had returned. Me thinks  I missed at least a retcon or two of John's. For example, I didn't know Paul was his son, until Paul told Orpheus "I'm John's son", so Orpheus's WTF face pretty much mirrored my own. 

I had to leave after the second commercial break so I plan to catch up later. But  is there an explanation yet of how a  Big Bad like Orpheus ,  who escaped the clutches of the Almighty ISA back in the day,  was somehow put in prison and some hick town somewhere, so he could conveniently escape with the other local baddies?  

And where is Roman..the one who,REALLY killed Orpheus's wife? 

And, "Jack of all Trades" - John  certainly would have made a lousy doctor. I just re-watched a scene from 1986/87  where he killed Orpheus. And then felt his pulse and pronounced him "dead " Great job, Doctor John

• Love 6
17 hours ago, boes said:

I'm the odd man out on this, but what Theresa did to Xander, lying and all, doesn't bother me a bit.  The man tried to roast Nicole and Eric to death among many other psychotic sins, so I am fine with it.  

And I don't give a rat's ass what Victor thinks - he's a mean ass psycho, too.  Too bad if his feelings are hurt.

Nope, I fully agree.  I really don't care what Theresa did to Xander, as long as it landed him in prison.  He's an inbred, good-for-nothing scum and I had hoped to never see his fugly face again.

Victor didn't even seem phased that his recuperating wife was ready to take a bullet for him.  He just looked like it was another day at the office.

I'm just going to bask in the warm light of KdP's acting.  You can tell she's a nice person because it just radiates onto the screen.  Now that she's finally free of that crappy JJ storyline, she can truly shine.  I'm just so sad she's sick and won't be able to continue.  :(

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Polaris said:

Nope, I fully agree.  I really don't care what Theresa did to Xander, as long as it landed him in prison.  He's an inbred, good-for-nothing scum and I had hoped to never see his fugly face again.

Victor didn't even seem phased that his recuperating wife was ready to take a bullet for him.  He just looked like it was another day at the office.

I'm just going to bask in the warm light of KdP's acting.  You can tell she's a nice person because it just radiates onto the screen.  Now that she's finally free of that crappy JJ storyline, she can truly shine.  I'm just so sad she's sick and won't be able to continue.  :(

My understanding is that they caught KDP's cancer early and she is expected to make a full recovery.  We may see her sooner than we think.  Sending good vibes her way.

• Love 7

I enjoyed Nicole and Eve. Two women bonding over love and loss, who would make interesting friends. Nicole's Pepto Bismol dress needs to go. Nicole should also look at Deimos objectively - she's the third woman he's wanted to marry in a few weeks - and is not some fixer upper project. Granted, the single male population is meagre.

Does Orpheus have some sort of actual plan and was this just the warm-up or sussing out what is out there? Not like John and Marlena and Victor and Roman are spring chickens - they are almost mature stewing fowl. I do agree that he got the best lines.

Xander, you may not be in jail for the right crime and yes, Theresa may get her karma back, but you did try to kill Eric and Nicole and have committed other crimes, so you do deserve to be in jail. Abs, when you return, have a chat with your cousin Theresa (probably related in some way) about how to really experience fear and terror. Not joyfully bouncing on a bed and trying to burn your ex alive.

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Abs, when you return, have a chat with your cousin Theresa (probably related in some way) about how to really experience fear and terror. Not joyfully bouncing on a bed and trying to burn your ex alive.

Abigail and Theresa aren't cousins.  In fact, they're not related in any way.

Edited by Michel
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, neuromom said:

7 minutes ago, Michel said:

Abigail and Theresa aren't cousins.  In fact, they're not related in any way.

However, they do share cousins in Ciara, Chelsea, Zack,Stefanie, Joey, Shawn-Douglas, Will, Arianna-Grace,  and Claire....

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Apprentice79 said:

However, they do share cousins in Ciara, Chelsea, Zack,Stefanie, Joey, Shawn-Douglas, Will, Arianna-Grace,  and Claire....

Chelsea and Abigail were best friends but they actually aren't related. Unless your counting them as step-cousins through Hope. 

I like seeing Kate and Chad being concerned for one another but otherwise today was a bit dull. I'm glad Clyde is taking action and we don't have to wait a few weeks to see him attempt revenge but again...the teens bore me, there were too many flashbacks and I'm really not enjoying Gabi. I never really hated the character before but I don't find her convincing in her scenes and she's coming across as a big flirt. She's always having fun, so at least there's that, but being the sexy one doesn't automatically make her interesting either.

• Love 2

I want JJ to stfu now.   I don't know what came in between he and Gabi but I'm beyond over how Days still wants to make Abigail into some innocent.   JJ couldn't had been more wrong Abigail and EJ.   It cut both ways.   Abigail thought it was a cute idea that she could take EJ away from Sami then when he finally dumped her she came out lookin like a cheap slut.   Let's not even forget how she was with Austin,  Chad and Cam.   

I'm happy someone is freakin Kate out.   She never gets what's coming to her and she needs to spooked a bit and good thing it's Clyde. 

Aiden really is going to try the emotional abusive route with Hope.  If I'm Hope just come clean you killed Stefano there is no need to go through this mental torture any longer. 

• Love 8

Gabi and Chad are totally gonna bone. And honestly, I'm kinda over JJ. EJ didn't force Failure to do anything she didn't want to do, and I'm so tired of the Hortons acting like Chad is to blame for what happened to that girl. He treated her far better than she deserved. If Jj is just going to whine about the Dimerias he can go.

Did Claire refer to John as her uncle?

So it seems Aiden has drifted into full blown delusional territory. I thought he had come to terms with his relationship with Kate being over. I don't know why he would want to be with her annoying ass anyway.

Kate's only redeeming quality right now is that she seems to really care about Chad. For now, at least. Speaking of her, my favorite part of the episode was Clyde pulling a gun on her. I'm disappointed that Chad showed up so fast though. I wanted Clyde to mess with her longer. 

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 5

STFU, JJ.  You and your banshee mother may subscribe to revisionist history regarding your slapping, cheating, gas-lighter of a sister, but no one else has to.  Bring on Gabi and Chad, please.  It's about time Billy Flynn got to so something that didn't involve that troll Abigail.

The teens are boring.

While Kate definitely deserves some comeuppance, I don't want that meth-dealing, chauvinist hillbilly to be the one to do it.  I hope she stabs him in the throat.

• Love 8
48 minutes ago, Kitty Redstone said:

STFU, JJ.  You and your banshee mother may subscribe to revisionist history regarding your slapping, cheating, gas-lighter of a sister, but no one else has to.  Bring on Gabi and Chad, please.  It's about time Billy Flynn got to so something that didn't involve that troll Abigail.

The teens are boring.

While Kate definitely deserves some comeuppance, I don't want that meth-dealing, chauvinist hillbilly to be the one to do it.  I hope she stabs him in the throat.

However, Kate deserves whatever she gets from that man..She brought him to town in her stupid vendetta against Jordan, for Rafe of all people...Clyde's presence aggravated the tenuous situation with Ben and his deteriorating mental state which led to Will's vicious murder.  Her beloved grandson whom she once fought to the death for....Let's not forget that Kate did not care about the weirdness that existed between Clyde and  Jordan...She witnessed their interactions numerous times and saw Jordan's contempt and aversion for Clyde...Even Victor warned her that Clyde was like Curtis...She hand waved that, blinded by petty jealousy of a younger woman, forgetting what Curtis did to Billie for years that led her to drug addiction, as a way to cope with her abuse....Kate is ruined beyond repair, she is in the same boat as Jennifer and Hope....What a shame!

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 11

JJ of all people trying to cast stones is laughable since he was bionking both Paige and Eve -  mother and daughter!   I want Chad to throw this in his damn face so bad. 

I swear I don't like like anything branched off from Bill Horton side of the Hortons.   Not only do they think they are sanctimonious but they all have done just as nasty or deplorable things to others.   

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

However, Kate deserves whatever she gets from that man..

Kate is not responsible for the actions of that murdering, child abusing, drug-dealing pedophile.  That's all on him.  The criminal justice system should take care of her, although since the Salem PD is so corrupt and incompetent it'd probably be better to have Sami do it.  Or Theresa in the living room with a fireplace poker.

I always thought Jordan was an idiot for not spelling out why Clyde was a monster.  Instead she'd just equivocate and furrow her brow a little more than usual.  Such a waste.  It would have been a decent story to see Kate and Jordan team up to get rid of Clyde, and infinitely more fulfilling for me as a viewer.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Kitty Redstone said:

Kate is not responsible for the actions of that murdering, child abusing, drug-dealing pedophile.  That's all on him.  The criminal justice system should take care of her, although since the Salem PD is so corrupt and incompetent it'd probably be better to have Sami do it.  Or Theresa in the living room with a fireplace poker.

Show just annoyed me today.

Agreed.  And WTF with Rafe and his pissy pants attitude?  He was absolutely fine sexing Kate up every chance he got, lapping up her attention, but since then he's treated her like shit.   I guess now that she's no longer available, he can treat her with disdain, dismiss her concerns.  Like her or not, he's supposed to at least DO HIS JOB.  And THIS is the guy they're trying to showcase as a romantic lead for Hope.  He'd be a more appropriate character in a diaper commercial.

The teen scene was awful.  Even Theo, while not as bad as the others, was no star today.  And Claire was as big, if not a bigger pain in the ass than Ciara.  These over-privledged, spoiled, self-centered brats complain about their easy ass life - what an unattractive bunch they were today.  

Buh BYE, JJ!  Loved you once but you pretty much shot that in the foot today.  To hell with him and his stupid family and their illogical insistence that Chad having the Dimera name automatically makes him suspect, while on the other hand, they think being a Horton automcatically makes them better than everyone else.  And talk about revisionist history!  EJ HURT Abigail?  Really, JJ?  There's a shower stall with deep gouges that Abigail made on her ascent up Mt. EJ.  

Even Gabi, today, though, was a pain.  If Show wants to break her and JJ up, fine.  If Show wants to put her with Chad, again, fine.  But could Show at least develop some real reasons for her and JJ to end it instead of her just being pissy with him and him being pissy with her?

Show annoyed me today.

Edited by boes
  • Love 4

I think it's the Horton way to revise history, especially if you don't like the truth.  JJ ddn't like that Abs was the one who went after EJ and what he especially didn't like, is that when it was all said and done, EJ still wanted to be with Sami and not Abigail and that will always make EJ a villain for not choosing a Horton.

Teen scene is not interesting--at all.

I do like seeing Kate unsure of the situation, but I still want Clyde to go back to jail and not win in any way shape or form--he is not only a rapist, but a child abuser and he arranged for Sonny's stabbing.  He never paid for any of these crimes and he desperately needs to.

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

Teen scene is not interesting--at all.

Could they have come off as more of a group of unmotivated, vapid losers today?  The last straw for me was Claire and her selfies after writing off the danger that everyone was in, and I'm not usually a selfie shamer.  If just one of them had like, a goal in life, it would go a long way to redeeming the group as a whole.

Edited by lska
  • Love 4

Usually, college freshmen have a beer gardens goal in life - at least the first two weeks of class. The brats should be lucky that their parents are paying for their education. No massive loans, no going to school part-time and also have a part-time job, no rent to pay, no bills. Show some gratitude for the nice life you have. Yeah, selfies work. Maybe spend a month in poverty, teens, or working at a minimum wage job. It'll make you appreciate what you have.

Surely Salem has some department stores that provide personal shopping services - many of them free! No need to 'hire' Gabi to pick out clothes. She can bring over some GQ or other men's magazines and help Chad pick out some suits and more casual attire. Contrived.

Aiden, you're heading in to delusional territory. Emotional blackmail doesn't work for long.

JJ. The Horton's ain't holy. Your big sister knowingly pursued EJ. If she didn't get knocked up, it's doubtful she would have chosen Chad.

Clyde, you do deserve a bit of revenge on Kate.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, BlackMamba said:

I want JJ to stfu now.   I don't know what came in between he and Gabi but I'm beyond over how Days still wants to make Abigail into some innocent.   JJ couldn't had been more wrong Abigail and EJ.   It cut both ways.   Abigail thought it was a cute idea that she could take EJ away from Sami then when he finally dumped her she came out lookin like a cheap slut.   Let's not even forget how she was with Austin,  Chad and Cam.   

I'm happy someone is freakin Kate out.   She never gets what's coming to her and she needs to spooked a bit and good thing it's Clyde. 

Aiden really is going to try the emotional abusive route with Hope.  If I'm Hope just come clean you killed Stefano there is no need to go through this mental torture any longer. 

Does JJ know the sordid details surrounding his Uncle Mike's conception? How about The Johnson side of his family? Steve, Jack and his amoral Grandfather Duke were not upstanding members of society..If His mom treated Jack with the same disdain that he treats Chad, he and his rancid sister would not be here....I miss messy JJ who embraced his Johnson genes and hated the sainted Orange one....Once he started worshiping at Daniel's altar, he lost me...I had high hopes for the Johnson cousins in JJ and Joey to continue their dads legacy, but, I have been let down..But,  what else is new as a viewer of this show, it is par for the course...

• Love 3

Not that I really care, but how was it that JJ put Clyde in prison and it is kate's fault? I honestly do not remember

Also, I think Claire did refer to John as grandpa and not uncle

Show has a lot of good actors and lot of good characters and a lot of GOOD HISTORY involving said actors and characters. So why are we watching this??

Edited by annabel
correcting spelling; clarifying
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, lska said:

Could they have come off as more of a group of unmotivated, vapid losers today?  The last straw for me was Claire and her selfies after writing off the danger that everyone was in, and I'm not usually a selfie shamer.  If just one of them had like, a goal in life, it would go a long way to redeeming the group as a whole.

Every time that I look at Claire, it is jarring to me because her mother Belle was born a year after Abigail....lol....

• Love 2
2 hours ago, lska said:

I don't think that Claire was necessarily writing off the danger, per se.  She did call John right away, after all, when she heard about his shooting, and she looked plenty horrified when she heard about it.  I think she just felt too safe since she was in a public place.

As far as goals go, I'm pretty sure Claire has one that she's made more than clear several times.  It's Joey, Theo, and Ciara who are without any at the moment.

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, Michel said:

I don't think that Claire was necessarily writing off the danger, per se.  She did call John right away, after all, when she heard about his shooting, and she looked plenty horrified when she heard about it.  I think she just felt too safe since she was in a public place.

As far as goals go, I'm pretty sure Claire has one that she's made more than clear several times.  It's Joey, Theo, and Ciara who are without any at the moment.

She showed concern about John, but she totally dismissed Abe's warnings about getting home safely because she wanted better wifi.

And she does have her youtube channel.  Her attitude is as awful as the rest of them, though.  She worked better for me in the beginning, in the good girl role, than what they have her doing now.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, annabel said:

Not that I really care, but how was it that JJ put Clyde in prison and it is kate's fault? I honestly do not remember

I'm wondering this as well.  I thought his prison stint was for something he did in the past in another state (Florida?) and that he wasn't ever tried and convicted for any of the crimes he committed in Salem.  So why is it Kate's fault?  From what I remember she kicked him to the curb because he was a disgusting chauvinist pig who denigrated her work and thought she should drop everything and come running whenever he called. And then they both moved on and did other people/things. 

• Love 4
13 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

However, Kate deserves whatever she gets from that man..She brought him to town in her stupid vendetta against Jordan, for Rafe of all people...

That's how Clyde showed up in Salem?  Because she was jealous of Jordan?  All that happened when I was just starting to watch again, and there were so many new-to-me characters that I had trouble following things.  

Which reminds me, back when I started re-watching and came to this forum, I had trouble following posts, as so many characters were being referred to by nicknames.  Is there less of that now, or is it just easier now that I know all the characters.

7 hours ago, lska said:

Well... Claire does have her music goals.

6 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Every time that I look at Claire, it is jarring to me because her mother Belle was born a year after Abigail....lol....

Really?  I totally remember Belle being born, but don't recall Abigail's birth.

6 hours ago, LeftPhalange said:

They need to bring on some new young adults for Theo and Claire to interact with and get rid of Joey and the other one.

I agree, they need more younger characters. I do (mostly) like Jade though.  But I miss young Ciara and Chase. :(

• Love 4
1 hour ago, buffynut said:

That's how Clyde showed up in Salem?  Because she was jealous of Jordan?  All that happened when I was just starting to watch again, and there were so many new-to-me characters that I had trouble following things.  

Rafe and Kate had a sexual relationship for a bit. It ended for reasons I can't remember and Kate decided she was in love with him or some crap. He moved on with Jordan and Kate was jealous and mad that Jordan had the audacity to get near HER man, so she did some digging, found Clyde, and brought him to town because she wanted to cause problems for Jordan. Clyde beat Jordan and Ben and raped Jordan when their were kids, which is why neither of them wanted anything to do with him. He also blamed Jordan for her mother's death....something involving a car crash...it was stupid. Kate didn't know that Clyde was a child abuser and rapist but it was beyond obvious that something was wrong with him, and given Jordan's reactions around him, it wouldn't have been difficult to put 2 and 2 together, especially given Kate's experience with Curtis. No one ever found out about Clyde's past and Jordan was never allowed to confront Kate and beat the shit out of her. 

• Love 4