Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

Today's episode 

The Kiriakis and the take down Deimos efforts.   Now Dario is involved since Nicole has told him.   Victor, Brady and Justin devise a separate plan aside from the Nicole one.  

Phillip won me today.   He literally told Belle the truth tea about her intentions with him and how her endgame will be Shawn.   He sees how transparent she is. 

The second half was the rebellious Degrassi teens.   Abe told Theo he needs to stay away from Ciara til she gets serious help with overcoming her rape.   Hope wants Ciara to see Marlena to deal with her rape.   Both situations didn't fair well.   Ciara/Theo meet in the park and Ciara agrees with Abe that Theo needs to stay away from her because she's damaged.   She now goes to Chad's telling him she's moving out and quitting  school (Mind you all she's in 12th grade with two months left,  yeah,  goals).   Chad isn't having it so he said she can work her current hours,  with a raise and finish school.   I think Ciara is going to feel a sense of empowerment by her "career".   Oh it was good seeing Shelle parent even though these two actors came off as two siblings trying to talk sense into mini Sami Brady,  Claire.   And Claire's jailbird song is a hit, blah, don't care.   Jade and Joey continue to be the most of annoying of this crop of teens.   Jade is getting kicked out and being forced to work on farm in Florida with uncle and Joey wants to run away with her to LA.   Oh please run,  run away and never return. 

Decent episode. 

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 2

I ended up going outside in the sun and lost track of time and missed the show today. Reading the recap (thanks BlackMamba) doesn't look like I missed much, so I guess I won't bother hunting it down online.  Like others here have said, most of the time I only watch so I can follow along with the posts here.  Sadly, except for a bit last fall, the show really hasn't improved much since last year. 

• Love 2

After the thoughts on Joey and watching today's episode and gazing off fro boredom, it dawned on me that Ciara is only likable when she is with Theo and the period when I liked Joey was when he had lots of scenes with Theo.  Clearly the actor playing Theo is so capable, he props up his follow teen set who are just plain awful when he is not in their sphere.  Wonder if that will be his relegated role while on the show -- blandly bad actor prop.  At some point, he will be given a storyline with GG's Rafe, as pretty much every actor has to take a turn in the great Rafe prop.

• Love 8

I'm glad Phillip of all people found a brain and realized Failure Lite is only using him to get over Shawn and that her proposal was just her passive aggressive way of showing Shawn that she's moving on and doesn't need him.

Nicole saying she would never fall for Deimos obviously means she will.

Why is Dario acting like he has no other choice but to run scams on people? He willingly quit his good job at Titan.

A Mimi mention! I would have much rather see her come back instead of Failure Lite. 

SMH at Ciara thinking she can drop out of high school and live on money she makes from babysitting. 

• Love 2

I'd like to give Philip credit - scratch that, I'd rather watch Brady try to figure out how to put his shoes on than give Philip credit for anything.  Yeah, he said all the right words about Belle and Shawn, but I think the real reason he doesn't want to marry her is that Belle's bad dye job clashes too badly with his bad dye job.  Deep, he is not.  

Too bad Nicole can't get a do-over and NOT save Victor's life, the wretched old gasbag.  She keeps him from dying, she runs messages between him and his wife, she's in on his stupid scheme and he's STILL badmouthing her?  Frankly, I hope Diemos keeps everything.  He had a grumpy charm a few years back but he's degenerated back into a nasty pain in the ass.  

Is it too late for Kayla to put Joey up for adoption, or turn him in to the pound?  And it doesn't have to a be a "no kill" pound for him, either.  He's stupid, he's mean, and he talks like he really needs to blow his nose.  

What a prize.  Jade is too good for him and she's worthless.

Edited by boes
  • Love 7

Belle seems to be of the common mindset that the best way to get over a man is to get under a new one. Um, no, Belle. Getting married to some dude while the ink hasn't dried on your divorce papers is not a good idea. Divorce #2 is just around the corner. Good for Philip to turn down her proposal.

Ciara, many people have tough lives - tougher than you. Maybe your mom or Aunt Kayla or someone can take her to the Salem hospital's cancer or other terminal patients' wards (or those facing amputations or brain injuries or paraplegics) and give her a taste of other people's realities. Sexual assault is serious and a major violation. However, she likes to wallow and get attention and doesn't want the counselling and guidance to help her heal and move forward. Yes, it will take time. Quitting school (when you have two months left to finish your diploma) to become a babysitter is beyond dumb. Yes, you are hurting but other people hurt too. It's about time to ditch the pity party.

Victor and party, please clue Nicole in to what Plan B is. She's become a decent human being. Show her some respect.

Please show Jade's parents. Maybe she is another attention seeker who is just claiming that her folks want to throw her out. Joey, please visit the caretakers of the Salem Brain.

Dario, come clean.

• Love 3

I have such a previous dislike of the Dario actor from when he was on AMC, but does he really have such heavy facial hair growth that it is impossible for him to be clean-shaven? If so, he should just grow a damn beard.

Theo is the best. I also like Ciara. And Hope and Abe are looking out for their kids and also acting like people who have known each other for decades and may not always agree but who will always have each other's backs.

• Love 5
(edited)

Ciara could probably blow off HS and be fine its May 1 tomorrow. Realistically Ciara could not show up the last few weeks and miss her finals and still graduate. They could even mail her diploma. Most well ranked schools would bend over backwards to avoid a drop out statistic. Especially considering the trauma of her dad, step dad, and step brother and rape. If she waltzed in to tell her advisor she's dropping out they'd probably say "you know what your work here's done." 

There's a makeup/lifestyle blogger who looks a lot like Gabi. Of course i think Gabi is prettier. She has just aged up so gracefully! 

I somehow picture Ciara moving into DiMera Manor as a 24/7 nanny and waking up one night with Failure standing over her bed with a lighter or butcher knife. 

Eeeeek!  

Edited by Petunia13
  • Love 4

So, Jade is being sent by unseen parents to a farm in Florida to help an Uncle whose wife died?   For real, show?  

The writing is abysmal.  Joey is an awful character.  How the show is writing murderers is really creepy.  They just don't want to write any deep actual stories, but then they write plot points that should be deep.  It's awful.

I can't tolerate the teens at all.  The actress who plays Ciara is horrible.  She looks really uncomfortable saying her lines.  

I still don't understand why show can't be written well with decent acting.  Then I could wave away the bad, small sets and very weird lighting, etc. 

• Love 3

It's weird to think about how many issues I had with the writing three years ago...and how much better we had it, compared to now.

Sami, EJ, Stefano and Kristen are marquee characters on DAYS. Without them, something big is missing.

It makes sense for the show to develop teen characters. After all, we were saying that they needed to start doing this a few years ago, right? The problem is the writing and the way the producers don't take the temperature of the audience before investing in long-term storylines that prove unpopular. Ciara would be much better in smaller doses, as would Joey. But instead they're front and centre with rape and murder storylines. Yeesh.

Ciara should have stayed hung up on Bo's death - which, unlike Daniel's, would warrant constant mourning - and slowly start dating Theo. Chase could have just been her brother and support system. And Joey could have realized Ava was using him and used those computer hacking skills - remember those? He had them for One Day! - to get into her medical files to prove her illness was a sham and expose her.

...why the need to jump to the craziest plot twists possible?

• Love 6

Exactly, Disneyboy.  I'm not so stuck in the past (well, that's not entirely true I guess) but while I enjoy Steve and Kayla immensely, I would love to watch interesting stories about their kids, other characters kids...and their friends and new younger characters that don't have to be linked off the bat to everyone else.  The show is missing little moments, real relationships, etc.  And while I usually don't have a problem with violence on my soaps, I think what they did with Joey was really vile.  And to ignore the Johnson family history is just so, so stupid.  I don't get it.  Steve wouldn't be that kind of father, and Kayla would be horrified.  But I only really count their character development from the 80s, early nineties, because I had to stop watching the 2006 return.  

• Love 1

Ugh the teens are awful.  Everything Abe said to Theo is true.  He wasn't downing Ciara because of her rape, he just sees the crappy law-breaking choices she keeps making and doesn't want his son involved it it while she is acting out.  Hope keeps telling Ciara that she needs to get help for herself, but Ciara won't listen.  Why doesn't Hope ask Kayla to talk to her as a rape survivor herself?  

Shawn and Belle let their daughter walk all over them and don't stand their ground with her.  Joey is a piece of shit who treats his mother horribly, gives props to a dad who has only just recently re-entered his life while his mother was always there.  Joey is a murderer, he has no grounds to be a douchebag since these people kept his idiot self out of prison.  Jade is too much like Ava.  Heh, I still want her to end up being Steve/Ava's kid just so that Joey can be fully grossed out with himself for having sex with his sis.  He needs something to get through that thick skull of his.

Still hate that they made Chase a rapist and wiped him off the canvas.  I mean, if they absolutely had to have a Ciara rape storyline (which I wish they didn't), why not have the rapist be the judge's son Mark and leave Chase out of it.  Chase and Claire could have paired off and it all could still be angsty, just not with Chase being the villain. 

And Ciara just isn't likeable to me.  And dumb about wanting to quit school and being so reckless.  I'm beginning to feel like they may have her and Chad have a hook-up.  Kind of gross, but it would serve Abby right for her own home-wrecking tendencies.

Speaking of Abby...part of me hates how it always seems only female soap characters get locked up in mental hospitals.  I felt bad to see it happen again.  But then Abby, and even Chad annoyed me.  These people at the hospital were doing their job and following protocol, and chad throws out the "do you know who I am?  Then do it now!" crap and pissed me off.  OK "Reese Witherspoon DiMera".  Then when Abby wanted to call Chad, she threw the same thing at the staff, acting all entitled by her new name.  Only it didn't work, haha.  I'm kind of glad she is gone for now anyway, I've had my fill of Abby for a long while...

• Love 6

Those are interesting ideas. Ciara would have been cute as a goth teen reacting to her dad's death with her already quirky personality that was established since she was a toddler . A bit like Winona Ryder from Beetlejuice crossed with Ellie on Degrassi and April Ludgate. That would have fit the actresse's wheelhouse since she's eerie & deadpan. 

• Love 3

Ugh....today's episode is boooooooooorrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnggg. I don't CARE about Deimos!!!! Go awaaaaaaaay!

Yes, this show is now making me whine. Why are both Maggie and Victor saddled with fake relatives??

I need to stop watching this crap.

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

Ugh....today's episode is boooooooooorrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnggg. I don't CARE about Deimos!!!! Go awaaaaaaaay!

Yes, this show is now making me whine. Why are both Maggie and Victor saddled with fake relatives??

I need to stop watching this crap.

Amen to your post..For Maggie: where are her real daughters? Paging Sarah, Melissa and Janice...For Victor: where are his Grand-nephews who are also Justin's sons..Paging Alex, Joseph, Victor Jr. and Sonny....

• Love 4

Boring is absolutely right.

I'm not okay with Chad cheating with Ciara. Theresa? Sure. I'd LOVE that pairing...two gray area "villains turned good" fighting their inner demons together...IN BED.

• Love 5
On 4/29/2016 at 4:35 PM, Rick Kitchen said:

Victor clearly doesn't care if Nicole gets hurt.

Why doesn't Chad hire a nanny instead of an uneducated teenage girl?

Isn't Theo 18? Isn't Jade 18, too?

The uneducated girl has to be around for Chad to have a shower scene with.  A nanny might have turn Chad on.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, swtrgrl said:

Boring is absolutely right.

I'm not okay with Chad cheating with Ciara. Theresa? Sure. I'd LOVE that pairing...two gray area "villains turned good" fighting their inner demons together...IN BED.

Holla! *high five*

• Love 1

The only thing I did like today was Theresa calling Brady out on his "Hero Complex" and not backing down.  She hit the nail right on the head and said what a lot of us viewers have seen with this ding-dong for ages.  Whether or not he listens and has a moment of self-awareness over his tendencies remains to be seen...

• Love 4
2 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Ugh....today's episode is boooooooooorrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnggg.

Boooorrrriiiinnnnggggg is right. I came here to post something about today's show and already I've forgotten what I watched.  37.gif

• Love 1

I remember what I was going to ask.  Brady said something to Nicole about risking her life trying to expose Xander and "that guy Jennifer used to go out with".   All I could think of was Daniel, but since he became Nicole's "true love", obviously it was some other guy Jennifer dated. Can anyone give a short background on Jen's guy.

• Love 1
(edited)

The doctor who called Jennifer a stupid bitch when she rejected him. Then he tried to kill her hahahah.

Edited by Petunia13
Played by mark collier
  • Love 4
(edited)
5 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Amen to your post..For Maggie: where are her real daughters? Paging Sarah, Melissa and Janice...For Victor: where are his Grand-nephews who are also Justin's sons..Paging Alex, Joseph, Victor Jr. and Sonny....

I would like to file a missing persons report for them all!

Edited by mikesgirl99
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, buffynut said:

I remember what I was going to ask.  Brady said something to Nicole about risking her life trying to expose Xander and "that guy Jennifer used to go out with".   All I could think of was Daniel, but since he became Nicole's "true love", obviously it was some other guy Jennifer dated. Can anyone give a short background on Jen's guy.

He was a real wacko. He was obsessed with Jen. He broke into her house and was caressing her lingerie (I think he even done a panty raid and kept some for himself). This was about two years ago. Nicole found out that he was shady after he blackmailed her upon seeing her in the middle of nowhere burning papers in a trash can (Shredgate). After talking with his ex, Nicole knew that Jenn was in big trouble and discovered that the two of them where at the Horton Cabin. She went there to help and he held both Jenn and Nicole at gunpoint. Of course, Super Dan swept in with his cape and saved the day. The guy's name was Liam if I am not mistaken.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, LadyJaney said:

The only thing I did like today was Theresa calling Brady out on his "Hero Complex" and not backing down.  She hit the nail right on the head and said what a lot of us viewers have seen with this ding-dong for ages.  Whether or not he listens and has a moment of self-awareness over his tendencies remains to be seen...

It was long overdue! Is he trying to save as many lives at the dearly departed Tan One? IMO Brady could start now and NEVER be close to the man that his father was back in the day. Instead of trying to be D 2.0, he should try to be himself. Brady does carry part of Isabella with him. Those are traits worth showing!

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

The doctor who called Jennifer a stupid bitch when she rejected him. Then he tried to kill her hahahah.

Good times, good times....

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, mikesgirl99 said:

It was long overdue! Is he trying to save as many lives at the dearly departed Tan One? IMO Brady could start now and NEVER be close to the man that his father was back in the day. Instead of trying to be D 2.0, he should try to be himself. Brady does carry part of Isabella with him. Those are traits worth showing!

Oh yeah Theresa giving the business to Brady was pretty awesome! I've been looking forward to it all weekend. Brady needs to stop imitating Dr. Dan and acting like the savior of Salem. He has a fiancee and son to worry about. If he's not careful he'll end up losing his family because of his stupidity.

Also what kind of traits from Isabella are you referring to? 

• Love 1
On 5/1/2016 at 6:18 PM, LadyJaney said:

Ugh the teens are awful.  Everything Abe said to Theo is true.  He wasn't downing Ciara because of her rape, he just sees the crappy law-breaking choices she keeps making and doesn't want his son involved it it while she is acting out.  Hope keeps telling Ciara that she needs to get help for herself, but Ciara won't listen.  Why doesn't Hope ask Kayla to talk to her as a rape survivor herself?  

Shawn and Belle let their daughter walk all over them and don't stand their ground with her.  Joey is a piece of shit who treats his mother horribly, gives props to a dad who has only just recently re-entered his life while his mother was always there.  Joey is a murderer, he has no grounds to be a douchebag since these people kept his idiot self out of prison.  Jade is too much like Ava.  Heh, I still want her to end up being Steve/Ava's kid just so that Joey can be fully grossed out with himself for having sex with his sis.  He needs something to get through that thick skull of his.

Still hate that they made Chase a rapist and wiped him off the canvas.  I mean, if they absolutely had to have a Ciara rape storyline (which I wish they didn't), why not have the rapist be the judge's son Mark and leave Chase out of it.  Chase and Claire could have paired off and it all could still be angsty, just not with Chase being the villain. 

And Ciara just isn't likeable to me.  And dumb about wanting to quit school and being so reckless.  I'm beginning to feel like they may have her and Chad have a hook-up.  Kind of gross, but it would serve Abby right for her own home-wrecking tendencies.

Speaking of Abby...part of me hates how it always seems only female soap characters get locked up in mental hospitals.  I felt bad to see it happen again.  But then Abby, and even Chad annoyed me.  These people at the hospital were doing their job and following protocol, and chad throws out the "do you know who I am?  Then do it now!" crap and pissed me off.  OK "Reese Witherspoon DiMera".  Then when Abby wanted to call Chad, she threw the same thing at the staff, acting all entitled by her new name.  Only it didn't work, haha.  I'm kind of glad she is gone for now anyway, I've had my fill of Abby for a long while...

IA.  Chad only wants to be Dimera when he can use it get his way.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

47 minutes ago, mikesgirl99 said:

He was a real wacko. He was obsessed with Jen. He broke into her house and was caressing her lingerie (I think he even done a panty raid and kept some for himself). This was about two years ago. Nicole found out that he was shady after he blackmailed her upon seeing her in the middle of nowhere burning papers in a trash can (Shredgate). After talking with his ex, Nicole knew that Jenn was in big trouble and discovered that the two of them where at the Horton Cabin. She went there to help and he held both Jenn and Nicole at gunpoint. Of course, Super Dan swept in with his cape and saved the day. The guy's name was Liam if I am not mistaken.

These descriptions of the same wacko?  Or was there more than one?  21.gif

• I just started watching the show again about a month ago, so I have a question. Does everyone in Victor's family know that the death of Helena was an accident, and that Deimos didn't kill her? Most importantly, do they know that Victor lied to send Deimos to jail? My guess would be know, but because I haven't caught all the shows, I don't know who knows what. It would seem only Victor and Deimos know the truth, am I right?
  • Love 2

Thought this was a good episode 

Ooo that opening scene with Deimos necking Nicole in Nicole's dream -  yesss -  when it happens for real it's going to be on.  I can't wait to see these seasoned hoes Nicole and Kate go at it over Deimos. 

I was totally Team Theresa today.   Not that it was a hard but I understood her frustration with Brady.   Brady tends to make his main woman into a side chick.   The bickering fest he had with Nicole while Theresa watched.   Like if I were a new viewer with no ties to the show I would assume Nicole and Brady were in the relationship and not Thrady.   Brady needs to stop being captain save a ho all the time and focus on his own relationship. 

The scenes between Wally Kurth and Vincent Irizarry were good.   All that was missing was Judi Evans in the middle.   Ha.   Crossover.  Days vs Guiding Light showdown. 

Of course loved my old heads Victor and Maggie today.   Maggie in her hover round made me giggle glad they both out that hospital.   

Whoever the new guy is please drag Summer back to where she comes from.   A place where she won't be missed. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, IWantCandy71 said:
  • I just started watching the show again about a month ago, so I have a question. Does everyone in Victor's family know that the death of Helena was an accident, and that Deimos didn't kill her? Most importantly, do they know that Victor lied to send Deimos to jail? My guess would be know, but because I haven't caught all the shows, I don't know who knows what. It would seem only Victor and Deimos know the truth, am I right?

Nope, I think they all know Victor set him up.  Maggie certainly does, and it's been indicated that Justin and Brady know, too.  It's just that Victor is the horror they're used to, so what he did is okay.  Deimos, on the other hand, is new, so must be destroyed.

Much like the show.

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

I was totally Team Theresa today.   Not that it was a hard but I understood her frustration with Brady.   Brady tends to make his main woman into a side chick.   The bickering fest he had with Nicole while Theresa watched.   

The scenes between Wally Kurth and Vincent Irizarry were good.   All that was missing was Judi Evans in the middle.   Ha.   Crossover.  Days vs Guiding Light showdown. 

Of course loved my old heads Victor and Maggie today.   Maggie in her hover round made me giggle glad they both out that hospital.   

My only quibble with the Theresa/Brady scenes is that Theresa didn't deliver her message to Brady with a hammer to his head while she was talking.  Brady doesn't tend to listen.  Plus, it would have warmed my heart to see it.

There's so much Show just doesn't bother to tell us.  Like, Justin is old enough to have known Deimos before he went to prison, but we have no idea if they have a past history, which they should have.  Also, where are he and Adrienne living?  Adrienne, his divorced wife, who was still living at Victor's and dating Lucas.  Where'd they all go?  

Love it if Show had Adrienne still living there secretly, sneaking food when Deimos was in bed, having Lucas over so he could run into his mother in the middle of the night.  

I was ready to have someone push Victor down a staircase too until he had his scene with Maggie.  He's been such a monumentally unpleasant asshole, even more than usual.  And frankly, Deimos has every right to hate him.  If Deimos hadn't hurt Maggie I'd pretty much be on his side right now.  

Nicole is so gonna fall for Deimos - at least she'll get to sleep with a guy who doesn't smell like coppertone and crotch sweat for once.  After Daniel she should be jumping for joy, instead of jumping because of the bug bites when she was with him.

• Love 6
(edited)

There's so much Show just doesn't bother to tell us.  Like, Justin is old enough to have known Deimos before he went to prison, but we have no idea if they have a past history, which they should have.  Also, where are he and Adrienne living?  Adrienne, his divorced wife, who was still living at Victor's and dating Lucas.  Where'd they all go?

Great points. I'm not even sure if Caroline lived there when Maggie fell down the stairs. It's super confusing.

And is the "condo" Victor and Maggie rented in the same building as Mar and John's "townhouse" and Brady and Theresa's "townhouse"? Cause it sure does look like the same kind of unit...

Did Theresa bring up Brady's past loves during her smackdown today? Cause Kristen was exhibit A. He tried to save her big-time...

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, DisneyBoy said:

Did Theresa bring up Brady's past loves during her smackdown today? Cause Kristen was exhibit A. He tried to save her big-time...

She did.  Kristen's name was at the tip of her tongue, reminding him of his asshattery.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Braniac Woman said:

Oh yeah Theresa giving the business to Brady was pretty awesome! I've been looking forward to it all weekend. Brady needs to stop imitating Dr. Dan and acting like the savior of Salem. He has a fiancee and son to worry about. If he's not careful he'll end up losing his family because of his stupidity.

Also what kind of traits from Isabella are you referring to? 

Isabella was a truly kind person who had....

1. No "Rescuer Complex"

2. The maturity to take responsibility for her actions

3. The ability to not relationship hop.

4. The gift of friendship of the opposite sex without having dated them first. 

5. The selflessness to let the love of her life go (the Marlena return) without turning to drugs/alcohol.

6. The compassion to think of her friends and family while dying of cancer.

Maybe if Brady acted more like his mother in the ways listed above, he wouldn't come across as a brainless idiot who considers himself above reproach.

• Love 9
8 hours ago, boes said:

If Deimos hadn't hurt Maggie I'd pretty much be on his side right now.  

Nicole is so gonna fall for Deimos

Good point about Adrienne.  I'd forgotten about her.

Agree about Deimos. I actually like him and the way the actor is portraying him. But his hurting Maggie, unfortunately, leaves me on team Victor.

It's funny, it seems too soon for Hope to be falling in love again, but not for Nicole. 

8 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

And is the "condo" Victor and Maggie rented in the same building as Mar and John's "townhouse" and Brady and Theresa's "townhouse"? Cause it sure does look like the same kind of unit...

Yep. In fact, I believe, Brady said it was right next door to them, and Theresa was all excited and about to go check on Maggie when Brady then dropped the wonderful news that Summer would also be living there, thus dampening Theresa's enthusiasm. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, mikesgirl99 said:

Isabella was a truly kind person who had....

1. No "Rescuer Complex"

2. The maturity to take responsibility for her actions

3. The ability to not relationship hop.

4. The gift of friendship of the opposite sex without having dated them first. 

5. The selflessness to let the love of her life go (the Marlena return) without turning to drugs/alcohol.

6. The compassion to think of her friends and family while dying of cancer.

Maybe if Brady acted more like his mother in the ways listed above, he wouldn't come across as a brainless idiot who considers himself above reproach.

Perfect description of IzzyB...She was a great heroine....

• Love 3

Why is Summer living with Maggie and Victor? She's a semi-middle-aged woman who has just found her birth mother a couple of months ago, by accident. I'm not adopted, but as an adult, I would not pack my bags and simply move in with my birth mother. I'd be in my own place, however humble it may be, until I got to know the person better and if I am pushing 40, I wouldn't be living with my parent. Surely the wealthy Horton family can find her a room above the Brady pub (there seems to be a semi hotel there) or look in to a short term apartment rental. And Summer can look for some sort of employment. Theresa at least has a bit of common sense.

I miss IzzyB and the ladies back in the day.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Great points. I'm not even sure if Caroline lived there when Maggie fell down the stairs. It's super confusing.

And is the "condo" Victor and Maggie rented in the same building as Mar and John's "townhouse" and Brady and Theresa's "townhouse"? Cause it sure does look like the same kind of unit.

I think Caroline moved back to the Brady Pub months ago (days in Salem time?).

Although it doesn't make sense that the "condo" would be next door to "townhouses," it DOES make sense that Victor & Maggie would need wheelchair accessible housing.

• Love 2