Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

Who designs those ornaments?  They are so ugly (most of them.  Sonny's was actually not bad, and I like Ciara's).

Did they put up Bo's ornament?

I wonder why Show decided not to have Arianna attend the tree trimming.

Two of the little blonde girls in the hospital at story telling time are the great-granddaughters of Bill and Susan.

John's home.  Who cares?

Loving Stefano's comments about "Billy Bob".

I can see Ciara taking on evil step sister as a lifestyle.  Look out, Chase.

They couldn't wait till JJ came home from the store before they put up the ornaments?

• Love 3

I took Julie's comment to mean that Nick didn't have a chance to turn his life around because Gabi killed him. I'm a Nick fan, so I liked that she and Maggie both haven't turned on him entirely.

I did chuckle inappropriately to see Chelsea's ornament hanging right next to Zach's. I know that Hope's mostly made peace with what happened, but i wouldn't have blamed her if she'd asked them not to put Zach's ornament next to the person that killed him, sister or not.

They probably set it up that way because Hope herself is the one who put Chelsea's ornament there originally, when she forgave Chelsea.

• Love 2

Did a Eve & AJ kiss during couch sex? It looked liked JJ was just kissing Eve's chest. It was an odd "sex" scene. It was really directed weirdly (whomever the current days director was) and, coregraphed to be hot but it was the opposite for me. Also, it was shown & acted like they could have stopped but didn't but could have easily done so. Kassie Depavia is really hot but she looks so old (and, tall....she can't help that like Casey Moss can't help that he is shorter) that it comes off odd to me. I can't explain it. For some reason the bed sex was just done better and maybe directed by a better director. IMO!!!

Maggie needs to die so Kate can get back together with Victor.  Then Sami needs to return to Salem for a visit, and help Kate kill Stefano and Clyde.

Will was shot because of Nick, and Nick nearly got Gabi, Sonny, and Will killed.  Whatever Julie, or the other hypocrite Hortons, want to say about Nick and Gabi, they shouldn't be saying it to Will or Sonny.

• Love 5

The sap was sure running today and I have to admit that I was (mostly) running with it.  I'm a pushover for those old fashioned soap holidays and Days is the only remaining one that does it the old way.  

Under NO circumstances think that my sappiness extends as far as not being repulsed by Abigail, horrified by Julie and appalled as usual by Jenn.  I just didn't mutter to myself as much as usual.

Nick was a dick and he's not missed by anyone who actually interacted with him in Salem.  Of course, that leaves out Julie, Maggie and Hope who only remembered him when someone he actually hurt spoke about it.  Then they got weepy and worried about him until a shiny object made them forget he existed, usually within about thirty seconds.  Julie did spend a little time with him right before he got plugged, but that was only because she been barred from the Princess Cruise Lines for verbal diarrhea.  Gabi is a moron and a bonehead but Nick's behavior wasn't her fault.  Too bad Show decided to do that 180 with Nick and instead of a redemption storyline, switched gears and made him the Big Bad, but they did.  Not that everything he did was bad, though.  He DID minorly torture Abigail, and for that alone I'll always be grateful.

All that said, his ornament was possibly even uglier than the rest.  

I liked Theresa with Eve.  Those two do carry a sibling vibe even with the age difference.  Jen Lilly is really doing a good job IMO, managing to keep Theresa sympathetic without whitewashing her sins.  

Poor JJ.  CM did a very good job communicating how uncomfortable JJ was when Paige surprised him.  He's very good and getting better IMO.  You could just feel how nervous he was along with how bad he felt.  And I thought Paige was good too, being happy, then being confused by JJ's reactions, and then deciding to try and stay happy.  I liked her today too.  Now maybe that's my holiday sap but there you have it.   

But then we have Abigail reading the Christmas story.  I think at least half the problem really is the actress.  KM, in her introduction of the story, and of Santa, just oozed smug entitlement to me.  And that was all in her actions, not her dialogue.  

I have no trouble seeing Mel and Maggie as related.  They both have a Zsa Zsa Gabor fashion sense, as in her Queen of Outer Space role.  Yep, those two just spell KLAASSIE.  

I loved it when Mar said that Ari was warm and might have a temp and Kate immediately pulled back and away from the baby.  Yep, Kate loves the kid and all her family but baby vomit and feedings and all that entails aren't things she'll willingly take on at this time of her life.  And I loved her dumping the baby on Mar.  But I did feel bad for the baby.  Being mothered by Mar is a bit like getting all your maternal love from a toaster.   And then, to complete Baby's first I Wake Up Screaming Moment, Grampa Smell the Fart showed up.   

Any more of this and baby Ari is going to start sneaking out of her crib at night to go clubbing with Chucky.  

Oh!  And it looks like that adorable KLUTZ Mel is going to have some prat falls and funny love times with Brady, that big lug!  What a treat we're all in for - right??  Right.......????

Edited by boes
  • Love 8

Very glad they didn't hang Gabi's ornament. She only got it because she married Nick, murdering a family member should have gotten that ornament thrown out. 

Odd they didn't have Ariana go, she's a Horton and it was an event about Christmas with kids and a tree. Not exactly a big party they'd need a sitter for. 

Edited by Artsda

Maggie speechifying that they were all welcome in Jennifer's house any old time was a bit much. I do have to think sometimes about how someone is a Horton, but the whole tree thing is nice and I'm glad they have kept it up. As opposed to GH, which totally trashed the hospital christmas party this year with Dr. O and her Where the Wild Things Are costume and her singing The First Noel.

• Love 6

The sap was sure running today and I have to admit that I was (mostly) running with it.  I'm a pushover for those old fashioned soap holidays and Days is the only remaining one that does it the old way. 

Totally agree.  It will forever piss me off that the jerks running GH are too cheap to air new episodes on holidays.  But then they've destroyed the families who would be celebrating holidays anyway, so I guess it doesn't matter.

So Y&R doesn't air episodes on holidays? I wouldn't watch that soap even if being paid, but I do watch B&B most of the time.  The Christmas episode aired on Christmas Eve, and the characters sort of broke character, visited a mission, helped cook the holiday meal, and talked to some of the people being served.  It was very heartfelt and heartwarming and more than made up for no episode on Christmas day.

Anyway, and even though I don't like most of the Hortons, I do appreciate Days for keeping up the holiday tradition I grew up with.

• Love 4

Did a Eve & AJ kiss during couch sex? It looked liked JJ was just kissing Eve's chest. It was an odd "sex" scene. It was really directed weirdly (whomever the current days director was) and, coregraphed to be hot but it was the opposite for me. Also, it was shown & acted like they could have stopped but didn't but could have easily done so. Kassie Depavia is really hot but she looks so old (and, tall....she can't help that like Casey Moss can't help that he is shorter) that it comes off odd to me. I can't explain it. For some reason the bed sex was just done better and maybe directed by a better director. IMO!!!

It didn't look like any kissing was going on. I think Eve might have let out a brief smug smile when she was lying back on the couch (but I don't know if that was the actress accidentally laughing at what they were doing), but JJ looked pretty miserable through the whole thing. 

I thought Sami was supposed to be home for Christmas.

Why wasn't Alli' s ornament hung by Lucas'? I had to Google who "Alice Caroline" was - they hung it by Tom and Alice's ornaments and kept showing it.

And even reading the bible to sick children, Abigail bugs me.

• Love 1

So Y&R doesn't air episodes on holidays? I wouldn't watch that soap even if being paid, but I do watch B&B most of the time.  The Christmas episode aired on Christmas Eve, and the characters sort of broke character, visited a mission, helped cook the holiday meal, and talked to some of the people being served.  It was very heartfelt and heartwarming and more than made up for no episode on Christmas day.

That's what I get for talking without knowing what I'm talking about.  Happens at LEAST once a day.  I haven't watched B&B in ages - the eternal trio drove me too nuts.  It sounds like they did a great Christmas.  I did watch Y&R to see their holiday episodes but IMO they were just complete crap.  Instead of anything resembling the season, they ended up with some miraculous coffee house.  And GH.......my tiny brain starts to ache when I think about their idea of holidays....

Well, at least the murderous, psychopathic Father Clarence is no longer running amok in Pine Valley ruining Christmas.......And I imagine a GREAT holiday in Angel Square.

Why wasn't Alli' s ornament hung by Lucas'? I had to Google who "Alice Caroline" was - they hung it by Tom and Alice's ornaments and kept showing it.

And even reading the bible to sick children, Abigail bugs me.

You're right, she was supposed to be in town for Christmas.  And right again about Abigail.  I suspect most of those kids had to admitted on an emergency basis after being around that gasbag.

Very glad they didn't hang Gabi's ornament. She only got it because she married Nick, murdering a family member should have gotten that ornament thrown out. 

Gabi is an idiot but obviously that doesn't disqualify a person from having an ornament hung on the tree - and is actually an advantage with this current crop of Hortons.  And if everyone who did something majorly sketchy had their ornaments banished the only ornaments left on the tree would be Tom and Alice and the little kids.

Edited by boes
  • Love 4

Why wasn't Alli' s ornament hung by Lucas'? I had to Google who "Alice Caroline" was - they hung it by Tom and Alice's ornaments

Lucas went to LA to spend Christmas with Allie. Will hung Allie's and Lucas' ornaments. I don't think Sami was suppose return for Christmas.
  • Love 1

Gabi is an idiot but obviously that doesn't disqualify a person from having an ornament hung on the tree -

It's the Horton family tree and she shot and killed a member of the family that she married to get that ornament. It was beyond being an idiot.  It's not about morality of the Hortons. 

• Love 4

It's the Horton family tree and she shot and killed a member of the family that she married to get that ornament. It was beyond being an idiot.  It's not about morality of the Hortons. 

After all that work she did to get that ornament, you'd think they'd give her two.  Girl was busy.

I agree it's not about the morality of the Hortons.  That would be too big of a contradiction.

• Love 4

Gabi is still Ari's mother, and Ari and Will are Hortons.  I think giving Will Gabi's ornament for Ari to have would be a good idea.  However, Julie had no business talking to Will about Nick.  I don't like Will, but no one in Nick's family should be whining to Will about Nick ever.

I'm glad Lucas went to LA to see Sami and the children.  I bet they had a much happier Christmas in LA than they would have had in Salem.

Is there any possibility that Stefano is behind the problems at Sonny's club to get back at Victor and Sami in some devious way?

If this led to Sami returning to Salem, and teaming up with Kate, Victor, and Sonny against Stefano, I would love it.  Even better if they kill Stefano, and get away with it.  The snark with Sami, Kate, and Victor would be priceless.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 5

That's what I get for talking without knowing what I'm talking about.  Happens at LEAST once a day.  I haven't watched B&B in ages - the eternal trio drove me too nuts.  It sounds like they did a great Christmas.

You were right, though!  Even though B&B's holiday episode was really great, it wasn't the old way of having a new episode with the characters celebrating Christmas with their family and friends aired on the actual holiday. 

• Love 1

Chelsea still has one.

Even though I don't like Chelsea, she ran Zack over by accident, she didn't gun him down in the middle of the town square like a dog.

I do think Will and Sonny are the wrong people to be talking to about Nick. As far as Nick being a bad person and still having an ornament as opposed to Gabi losing out, Nick is blood family.

Bill has an ornament and he was/is a rapist. Why does he still have one? Because he's a Horton.

Okay, Jack has done bad stuff in the past, was divorced from Jen multiple times and still has an ornament, but that is because he 'died' many times and has been part of the family for a long time.

Gabi only got an ornament because she was engaged to Nick and presumed to be pregnant with his baby. She and Nick were married for five minutes and then it was annulled. Carrie had to return hers after her broken engagement to Mike, what makes Gabi so special?

A child is not a prerequisite to keep an ornament on the tree. Sami and Kate do not have one (anymore) as well as Trish Clayton.

Chelsea only still has an ornament on the tree because it shows they have not forgotten about the Zack storyline and shows how Hope was able to forgive such a terrible thing. Gabi still being able to hang an ornament doesn't fall into the same category for me.

By all means give the ornament to Will to hang on his tree at home, but I quite liked Sonny not having to take a backseat to Gabi this year. It was so unfair that Gabi got to hang her ornament last year even after she and Nick had split, while Sonny got nothing and the status of gay relationships on this show was still in question.

If I had to use a couple that I like as an example, if Sonny cheats on Will with Paul and Wilson splits up, there is no way Sonny is going to still hang that ornament next year no matter how much he is considered to be AG's other father.

I just hate the Hernandez family and I will be quite fine if I never see Gabi again. I am happy that WilSon get a fair shot at a storyline without having Gabi in it, stealing focus and CB getting astronomical episode counts compared to FS and GW as occurred at the beginning of this year.

Gabi and/or CB could always come back, but I'll enjoy the peace while it lasts.

Edited by 271queenie
  • Love 4

The biggest thing I got out of the tree decorating this year was how many characters should be on the show and aren't. Instead we get Jordan and her people, the return of Melanie, and a never-before-mentioned great love of Eric's eating up airtime. That's a good chunk of airtime that could have been devoted to characters that don't require a shoehorn-or a rewrite- to fit in. Between seeing ornaments of all the Hortons who have been written out to the missing Kiriakis brothers to wondering who that little blonde boy was (Holy crap, it's Joey!), I'm reminded of what a disservice the show does to the core families. Sure, not everyone has to be related, but the show really does need to do a better job of mining its history before forcing new characters on us. 

• Love 2

I got the heads up right here about KM reading the xmas story and I thought I was prepared but good lord what a horrible job she did.  All I can think is that she considers stilted, overenuncfiated reading to be good acting somehow, as if she were not an actor and reading it for the first time.  I am so, so, SO sorry I didn't mute that garbage.  It was much worse than I expected.  And the teleportation was jarring. 

Lima Bean already forgave Suddenly Southern?  Funny, I didn't see that.

I'm extremely grateful Creepy Clyde and Grimace were otherwise occupied. 

Naggie inviting everyone over to Jenn's house anytime they wanted made me giggle. Still, her speech hit all the right notes. 

Jug and Doolie need to schedule a trip on the Titanic.  Soon. 

As someone who doesn't have a family to spend xmas with, I look forward to the ornaments every year. 

Edited by QuelleC
  • Love 4

Nick terrorized and threatened Will and Sonny for months, and none of the Hortons wanted to hear about it even after Will was shot because of Nick.  If they don't want to hang Gabi's ornament on the tree, that is fine, but they should not say a word to Will or Sonny about Nick.

I was ready for CM to leave and for Will to be recast because CM (Chandler Massey) was phoning it in for so long before he left, but the Will recast is horrible.  It makes me appreciate the actors/actresses like AS, LK, AZ, CM (Casey Moss - this is the problem with initials) etc. who keep getting stuck in boring dead end pointless SLs, but still give it their all anyway.

• Love 3

I liked Nick, but even I think it's effed up that anyone would talk about him to Will and Sonny. However, I don't blame Nick for Will getting shot. That's all on...what was the prison-rapist's name, anyway? Whatever it was, it's on him. Will got shot because he and Sonny decided to play Hardy Boys and came across a real-life, actual 

bad guy. Nick was lucky that Will was there, but he didn't engineer the shooting and was just as much a victim as was Will in that scenario. He was a shit to Will and Sonny nearly every other time, though, I'll give you that.

• Love 1

According to this site Kate Mansi's contract is supposed to be up this month. Not sure why we haven't heard anything yet.

I remember reading somewhere (I'm sorry I can't remember where - might have been here though) that she was asked about whether or not she was re-signing (this was probably three months or so ago.) She gave some sort of vague answer about it being a very hard choice; but reading between the lines it seemed like she was leaving. Or maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part.

• Love 1

Going-through-the-motions, smirky Will was at least cute. If I have to deal with bad acting, then at least cuteness can ease what I have to watch (not that I thought he was bad, but if we're going to assume both Wills were played by not good actors who were doing things wrong with their acting, then I'd rather have the cute one on my tv). 

Kate Mansi will probably leave for a year, and then come back like Melanie. I can't picture her in prime-time or in the movies.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 4

I think Chandler Massey did a good job at one time.  That's why it was so obvious when he started phoning it in.  At least CM, like FS, was pretty to look at.  NuWill sucks all the way around.

Will refused to leave Nick tied up and behind to be killed.  If Will had left and prison guy had killed Nick, a lot of Sonny and Will's problems would have been solved.

The scenes where Kate and Sami are fighting with each other, they get the call about Will, and meet Lucas and Sonny at the hospital are great.

• Love 4

According to this site Kate Mansi's contract is supposed to be up this month. Not sure why we haven't heard anything yet.

I'm sure she's waiting to hear from Woody Allen about starring in his next film before deciding.  Because, you see, she's JUST the sort Woody is looking for......if he was remaking The Trouble With Tribbles, that is.

So we'll probably having her sliming our screen for a while longer.

I have no hope.

• Love 2

I really hope KM's contract is not renewed and that Days does don't recast the character.  Her and her mannequin boyfriend can leave town in witness protection, or go over a cliff together, or get stuck in a closet and forgotten about.  Whatever.  I'm pretty easy.  There has got to be more interesting/less smug Hortons out there than Abigail and, by extension, her mother.

• Love 1

I think Massey is actually underrated, in some ways. I thought, and still think, his take on Will was sometimes more subtle than he was given credit for. I don't think all of his choices worked, but I think he made specific ones, which is more than some castmembers can claim. (I think a lot of the current cast just speak text without meaning anything.) I get what many say about his phoning it in, but I honestly didn't see it as much as some did. I think sometimes Will could be ironic about some of the emotional upheavals happening around him, especially his mother's unquenchable thirst for drama; Will did roll his eyes a lot, but think that wasn't a sign of Massey's not taking his job seriously. I think that was a sign of Will's being unable to take his mother seriously, especially where Elvis was concerned. I think that just meant Will was paying attention.

Guy Wilson's portrayal, on the other hand, I find singularly bare of nuance. Sometimes he sounds like he's reading Will's lines for the very first time. (Which is not the same as speaking thoughts as they occur to Will.) Wilson's an emotional blank spot. And I've never been impressed with his onscreen chemistry with Smith -- which is a subjective thing, of course.

Huh. When did this soapbox appear under my feet?

• Love 9

GW needs to enroll in acting classes. Is Meryl Streep teaching anywhere?? Hell Billy Miller can teach him some things on how to be a great recast. I don't know who's telling him that the constant lip pursing, the lowering of the head and doing that weird eye thing works anywhere in the world of acting.

This is GW's acting in a nutshell:

the_miz_girl_by_danilo11-d34apfu.jpg

This is the exact face he makes when he's mad or something. See, even an average child can do it. (For those that watch wrestling she's known as the Miz Girl). GW might wanna do something to make his acting better because he's not eye candy for anyone to enjoy IMO.

Edited by ShadowSixx
  • Love 7

I loved Chandler even if he did get a little smirky at the end.  I'll never forget his scenes over what, a year? while coming out to himself and Marlena.  He did the impossible and elevated Mar to levels of humanness.  And gosh he and FS were cute together.  Come to think of it, I bought into the possibility of CM having sexually confused sex with Gabi at the time.  Imagine if that had been GW.  Wait.  Don't.  Sorry for the image, folks. 

I have no idea why they had to go on and on about Nick in front of WillSon. 

I was disappointed Sami and the kids didn't stop by for the holidays because I too thought she was planning to when she left the show.  I can't think of another reason for her to return anytime soon and the 50th anniversary isn't until next November. 

• Love 4

I think Massey is actually underrated, in some ways. I thought, and still think, his take on Will was sometimes more subtle than he was given credit for. I don't think all of his choices worked, but I think he made specific ones, which is more than some castmembers can claim. (I think a lot of the current cast just speak text without meaning anything.) I get what many say about his phoning it in, but I honestly didn't see it as much as some did. I think sometimes Will could be ironic about some of the emotional upheavals happening around him, especially his mother's unquenchable thirst for drama; Will did roll his eyes a lot, but think that wasn't a sign of Massey's not taking his job seriously. I think that was a sign of Will's being unable to take his mother seriously, especially where Elvis was concerned. I think that just meant Will was paying attention.

Guy Wilson's portrayal, on the other hand, I find singularly bare of nuance. Sometimes he sounds like he's reading Will's lines for the very first time. (Which is not the same as speaking thoughts as they occur to Will.) Wilson's an emotional blank spot. And I've never been impressed with his onscreen chemistry with Smith -- which is a subjective thing, of course.

Huh. When did this soapbox appear under my feet?

I enjoyed Sami/Will the most when CM was in the role. You knew she drove him crazy but he loved her.

tumblr_mub5t9cfhv1r9c8mno4_250.gif

tumblr_mvn8myeRP41r9c8mno5_250.gif

• Love 6

CM's Will was great at one time. He generally acted exactly the way I'd expect Lucas' and Sami's child to behave. But GW's misses the mark, or, even worse, he just takes on the most unpleasant aspects of Lucas (uptight and judgy) and Sami (self-centered and whiny). I don't think the writing has changed that much for him, because I've always found Will pretty damned infuriating, but at least CM conveyed a little warmth, even if it was wrapped up in a smirk.

• Love 5

I would have liked to see some scenes with Lucas, Sami, and the children in LA.  If Sami visited Salem for Christmas, there is no way in hell she should have stopped by the Horton house unless it was to kill Dan, Jenn, and the boring twit.

When CM was Will were there times I liked him, and times I wanted to smack him.  Now I just detest Will, and that's on both the writing and the acting.  I contrast CM's scenes with Sami, Kate, Lucas, Sonny, etc. from 2010 to the end of 2013 and the beginning of 2014, and slowly he just seems to lose energy and not care anymore.

• Love 2

JT used to have an ornament, but I think he was forgotten after the first year after he was taken away.

I'm ready for a SORASed JT to show up and ignite some excitement into the boring teen scene of JJ, Paige,and company.  Bonus points if he connects with Hope and Abe. It would be nice to have another Dimera in that age group around.  We are down to Chad, Theo, and wherever Benjy's child is.

• Love 5

I'd probably feel differently if I were a Sami fan, but it would've been too early for her to come back for Christmas this year. She *just* left!  I need more time and a lot more absence to make the heart grow fonder. I assumed that the statements AS made about returning were of the "sometime in the distant future" variety.

I did enjoy her last few days on the show (w/out EJ), and not just because I anticpated her exit, so I suspect when the time comes, I'll be happy to have her back temporarily.

Of course, this could all be my Melanie-hate talking. I feel like she's my punishment for being happy that Sami was leaving the show.

• Love 2

I don't really get why GW has such trouble bringing a point of view to his role. In a way, Chandler Massey might have been the first actor in the Will role that truly brought that to his character, and kind of brought the character into being as a fully-realized person for the next actor have an easier time figuring out Will's motivations. Before GW took over, I sort of remember the Will character being played as if the dialogue was dictating everything. Even the floppy-haired Will more or less followed the dialogue and reacted accordingly. But CM had a fully rounded perspective on his character's relationship to Sami. GW had that to build on. It wasn't like Ashley Benson coming into play Abigail to follow the little kid who played Abigail previously where you're kind of starting from scratch (although I do think that little kid's interpretation is way different from how Abigail is being played now -- kid Abigail seemed like she would grow into an honourable  person). 

Maybe actors choose not to watch the previous incarnations (and on some level I can understand not doing that), but CM brought the character of Will to a point where the next actor could at least play Will as fully realized but with his own spin on it. 

Interestingly, I do think the kid who plays Ciara brings a strong point of view to her character. It's kind of fascinating and funny at the same time, given her age.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 5

I wish Sami would come back because it would be a chance for her to be written out of EJ's orbit now that he's "dead". Don't know if Corday would bring JS back because JS has been talking negatively about the writing for EJ and EPs hate when actors do that, like actors don't have a right to criticize the writing. I remember MAB on Y&R punishing Jeanne Cooper and Kristoff St. John for criticizing her writing and Sharon Case for not liking the Shictor pairing. 

Anyways the show is almost kind of bland without her if Kate, Anne, Victor, Sonny, or Theresa isn't on for me. Writers just have too many bland and annoying characters: Dingy, Toothy, Judgy, Naggie, Jar Jar, BOllie, Grimace, Sneasel, Senile Cougar, Lima Bean, Shrewena, Father Blah, Dumbass Brady, RoboMar, Dannifer Pimptress, Shut Up Rafe, I mean look at that list just full of annoying and boring ass characters.

Theresa, Nicole, JJ, Chad, & Kate can actually bring spice to the show if writers give them material to work with. These are grey characters and their main point is to bring spice to the show. They're not goody two shoes and fall more in the realm of evil but not all the way.

I mean there was a point in time when I thought Sami was a cheesy character, especially the scene when she found out Kate worked in a diner. AS really turned on the ham factor with her acting, but grown so much since then. At this point right now, Sami NEEDS to return, there's no EJ holding her back.

Edited by ShadowSixx
  • Love 3

I did enjoy her last few days on the show (w/out EJ), and not just because I anticpated her exit, so I suspect when the time comes, I'll be happy to have her back temporarily.

Of course, this could all be my Melanie-hate talking. I feel like she's my punishment for being happy that Sami was leaving the show.

LOL!  I know what you mean.  You see Melanie as your punishment being happy that Sami left, and I look at Melanie as my punishment for wanting Abigail to have less screen time.

In any case, she's sure turning out to be a punishment!

• Love 4

I can see why JS left. If he had stuck around, the show probably would have had EJ sleeping with a SORASED Allie in a couple of years.

Eve makes Sami seem like mother of the year. Although if Sami had stuck around, the show might have found some wacko way for Sami to sleep with Will's husband or new boyfriend (if Will gets divorced). This show's pairings have become more and more random over the years.

Edited by bantering