Type keyword(s) to search

S18.E11. Singled Out

• Start Topic

Shannon and Vicki head to St. Louis for their live show tour; Heather and Alexis attend the GLAAD Awards; Tamra and Katie's daughters bond over similar childhood experiences; Jenn hosts a poolside party.

First aired on 9/19/2024

2 minutes ago, QQQQ said:

Wait, is Emily saying she's smaller than a size 12?

That size 12 looked like it fit her perfectly.  And it looked the same as on Alexis. Emily didn’t look ‘business meeting’  Wow, their sense of size is Warped in the OC. 

Edited by Pi237
  • Like 15
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, QQQQ said:

Wait, is Emily saying she's smaller than a size 12?

I’m feeling bad for her. This is obviously bothering her greatly.

She is at a healthy weight — the before and after photos prove that. The issue with the jeans…there is probably a lot of unconscious bias going on, and even if Heather assumed Emily couldn’t fit in the leather pants, she would never admit nor apologize for it.

It’s easy to compare yourself — often negatively — to others, and Emily needs to just check this part of herself. It’s destructive and I hate to see her do it.

• Like 17
  • Sad 2

I feel for Emily. The spirit of inclusion apparently is only for smaller sizes, since Emily mentioned that she didn't have any of her sizes from the designer. Which is extremely ironic and very sad that Heather, who is so "smart" missed this obvious flag to invest in a designer that serves all women, not just the smaller ones. IMO. 

• Like 18
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Heather is all for inclusivity unless you’re overweight. 

I’m really hoping that this argument between Emily and Heather that was shown in the previews is about this. Heather needs to be finally called out on her phoniness and sanctimony. 

The more I think about this, the 😡I get. 

EDIT…Hmm. Maybe it was just the cut of the outfit, but from where I sat Tamra looked like she was getting the start of a muffin top. I mean, if we’re going to body-shame, everybody is fair game…

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 7
  • Applause 3
3 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

I’m really hoping that this argument between Emily and Heather that was shown in the previews is about this. Heather needs to be finally called out on her phoniness and sanctimony. 

The more I think about this, the 😡I get. 

Heather is a b---ch who is so obsessed with diet culture she doesn't realize she is in a bubble. She's a total "you can never be too rich or too thin" person. It's so ingrained in her I don't think she can see it. 

Edited by bravofan27
  • Like 12
  • Applause 2

What is it with Tamra and buttholes? It’s sick.

From Naked Wasted to this perversion.

Yep…called it. Heather’s phoniness is on full display. “Oh, no…that wasn’t my intent!” “You look great!” Annnd…Heather walks away.

Fuck off.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 15
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
27 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Heather is too skinny, it ages her.

I have to agree.  I’ve thought on more than one occasion that her legs and ass are just too thin.  Tonight I thought that her face is sagging.  She is smaller than she has ever been.

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

What was she going on about earlier? I tuned her out. It was like the teacher in Charlie Brown…waah wah wah…waaa whaaa wha.

Emily was taking to Heather how she felt with her and Alexis being in the same dress, but Alexis is really small. Alexis decided Emily was insulting her. Lord, she is stupid.

• Like 22
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

Well, Heather just threw herself under the bus. “I made her wear jeans.”

Katie’s assessment was perfect. Heather never expects to be called out on her shit. It has to stop. Fiftysomething entitled brat.

Not watching WWHL. Had my fill.

• Like 21
10 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Emily was taking to Heather how she felt with her and Alexis being in the same dress, but Alexis is really small. Alexis decided Emily was insulting her. Lord, she is stupid.

Yeah, I got that part..but what was her problem when she showed up? Just tired of all the drama Her Man is causing?

• Like 6
9 minutes ago, tranquilidade said:

Something makes me think that Emily picked up  on being treated differently because of her body type and Heather is just not going to admit it because she never admits to anything that might make her look bad.

Like making excuses and not sincerely apologizing for calling someone a snuffleupagus...

ClassicMrSnuffleupagus.jpg

• Like 12
  • Sad 1
  • Fire 3
  • Love 2

Unfortunately, Emily lost a lot of weight at the time all the women were on Ozempic (so they became even thinner)....

Heather could have ordered a pair of black leather pants for Emily for the fashion show.  

Shannon looked good in the up do (hair) in the confessional. A hint for those women about cutting their hair.  

Jenn's parenting is lacking if her son returns home at midnight on school nights. She moved in with Ryan too soon.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 7
36 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Yeah, I got that part..but what was her problem when she showed up? Just tired of all the drama Her Man is causing?

I’m not really sure, I just seem to automatically tune her out if possible. I think she was whining about the drama Shannon is causing to Her Man.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Pi237 said:

I can’t believe Tamra said Simon’s not a good father. She’ll be in another lawsuit. 

Why? You can't sue anybody because they tell the truth. He dragged Tamra to court for frivolous issues regarding custody, and only stopped when he couldn't weaponize his kids anymore because they turned 18. He is a bad father. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

When Heather told Alexis that she wished John had been at the GLADD, Alexis deflected big time. If Heather is going to hate on Emily because she should have put aside her discomfort and just be happy she was part of the show since it was for "family equality" you would think that John should have also put aside his discomfort and maybe showed up. Alexis didn't want to say why John wasn't there, but if this was so important to her and her family, John should have been there. It is the same show she did when Jim didn't go to Peggy's party with her-- Peggy asked where Jim was, and Alexis lost her mind and cried all night. 

1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

She didn't want to answer why John wasn't at the gender equality event. She was embarrassed. She goes on about how they are so in love and ride and die for each other, and he wouldn't go to a charity event that was important to her.

This relationship is NOT going to last. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 3
1 hour ago, bravofan27 said:

When Heather told Alexis that she wished John had been at the GLADD, Alexis deflected big time. If Heather is going to hate on Emily because she should have put aside her discomfort and just be happy she was part of the show since it was for "family equality" you would think that John should have also put aside his discomfort and maybe showed up. Alexis didn't want to say why John wasn't there, but if this was so important to her and her family, John should have been there. It is the same show she did when Jim didn't go to Peggy's party with her-- Peggy asked where Jim was, and Alexis lost her mind and cried all night. 

She didn't want to answer why John wasn't at the gender equality event. She was embarrassed. She goes on about how they are so in love and ride and die for each other, and he wouldn't go to a charity event that was important to her.

I read an article recently (because Alexis can't seem to go long without defending Johnny J) where Alexis stated that because her youngest kids have two years left of high school, she will not move in with JJ and he will not move in with her until the kids have graduated high school. So what was the rush to get engaged after 9 months together? Other than to stick it to Shannon. 

Janssen did the same thing with Shannon. I would be surprised if they last another year. Beware of Johnny J using the phrase "take it to the next level", Alexis. That means he is about to dump you. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 3

I’m team Shannon but that Vicki and Shannon show looks awful.
Emily is wasting her time trying to explain to Heather how it felt to be bigger and dressed differently because of it. I felt for Emily but also wished she had some of her attitude in this situation. She lost weight and looks good but she’s giving people like Heather and Tamra the satisfaction that the thinner is the winner. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 4

Is Johnny J's house in foreclosure or something? Trying to understand why a lawsuit he's pursuing against Shannon, along with threats to release embarrassing videos, is causing Alexis so much pain and suffering. She acts like she's the one being sued and threatened.  Emily called it, she's a complete wackadoodle.

Initially I thought Emily was being sensitive. As someone who's experienced those type of situations (remember choker necklaces? They don't fit me and all my bridesmaid days in the late 90s/early 00s somehow seemed to involve them) I understood it but really thought Heather was oblivious. I thought she asked Emily to bring jeans so that she could show the versatility of that leather jacket. That said, her lack of empathy was a little appalling. I wish Emily had approached her privately so that Alexis couldn't hijack the conversation and maybe Heather would've been less defensive.

I have no words for Tamra. How she can call Simon a bad father with a straight face while showing the world exactly who she is on a weekly basis is beyond me. Show me your asshole indeed. 

Edited by snarts
  • Like 17
  • Applause 1
10 hours ago, tranquilidade said:

Something makes me think that Emily picked up  on being treated differently because of her body type and Heather is just not going to admit it because she never admits to anything that might make her look bad.

Here's the thing, Emily is larger than the other HW's, she knows it, she talks about it, she has turkey subs in her purse, it's whatever it is, she is beautiful and has curves, she is not willing to starve herself in to a stick figure...the fashion show was hardly a NYC Fashion Week, the designs were nothing she couldn't pull from her own closet and actually did since she wore her jeans. If she felt she was treated differently is because she was because of figure, frankly I would rather stand out in a crowd than blend in. Emily is smart, well-educated and successful, but feels the sting of being slightly different from the others should not have derailed her, what would have been horrible is if she didn't bring her jeans and could not fit in the same black pants that the others wore, she'd be in bed for a week.  It thought she looked great in that dress she twined with Alexis, hell Alexis is dumb as a box of hair extensions, something we cannot say about Emily.

After all these seasons of her talking about her size compared to the others it is hard to believe having to bring her own jeans sent her over the edge, perhaps there is something else going on in her life.

Who cares what Heather thinks, that woman is always hungry, she can't think straight, lol.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3

I don’t understand Emily hating on Heather. She passed along the measurements and then that person put everyone in various outfits that fit them. Where’s the issue? I could see if Emily was made to wear some skimpy bikini and was uncomfortable, or if she had to squeeze herself into pants that didn’t fit and then walk next to Alexis. But that didn’t happen. So why the fuss? Emily is not happy with herself and that’s an Emily issue, not a Heather issue. Her breakdown was not a good look for her or for her daughter who will eventually see this someday (although I’m sure she’s been exposed to worse already). And maybe she should watch the show back and take a page out of Shannon’s book and slow down on the drinking. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 4

I can definitely empathize with Emily, being a big girl you have to work (& starve) twice as much as normal people to see results in weight loss. She’s pissed that after all that sacrifice, she’s still the biggest one in the group.  And hurt that others still see her that way.  Heather will Never get it because it’s easy for her, and she’s never had to work at it that hard-but I’ll bet she thinks she has. 

I wish Emily had talked calmly and not turned into a screeching banshee because the point got completely lost (especially when ‘I need to get that camera time’ Alexis purposely twisted Emily’s words) 

Having said that, Emily has gotten meaner since she started this ‘journey’ And she also wanted a good look at that butthole. Why!? Cuz Tamra did?

I see a little- cozy up to the bully so I don’t get bullied- with Emily.  Her ego was growing as her body shrunk, and the fashion show deflated it.  It’s a shame she can’t love herself. She’s got a great figure, a good sense of humor and a brain, but this season, she’s just unpleasant.

Speaking of-does Tamra get fans by being so revolting? She’s gross. 

The Shannon and Vicky show looks super cringe.  

Wow, Screeching Emily and Duh Alexis Vs Shannon and Vicky acting like your drunk geriatric aunts? What a Sophie’s choice that would be. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

I feel for Emily. The spirit of inclusion apparently is only for smaller sizes, since Emily mentioned that she didn't have any of her sizes from the designer. Which is extremely ironic and very sad that Heather, who is so "smart" missed this obvious flag to invest in a designer that serves all women, not just the smaller ones. IMO. 

Emily sent her “mayschurments” to Heather, who said she forwarded them to the designer.  No excuse for Emily not having all the same choices as the skeletal ones.  I loved Emily going after Alexis….I hate her face.

12 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Alexis, this wasn’t about you. She is so, so annoying

Alexis is trying to make fetch happen.

I think Heather looks awful. Everything about her is severe.

• Like 14
  • Fire 1
12 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

I think she does it for attention. She's a toddler. 

Kind of an insult to toddlers, lol.   

Alexis is a one note crazy.  It's all about John the Dirtbag and Shannon.  Not going to lie, I like Emily's interviews, especially about Alexis. 

I felt for Emily trying to explain her feelings to someone like Heather, who will never acknowledge or apologize hurting someone else.  How dare Emily say Heather was being insensitive while she was working FOR  FAMILY EQUITY!!!!

• Like 12
  • Applause 6

Emily is projecting some of her insecurities onto Heather, but Heather just doesn't give a damn and is never willing to give Emily the time of day. They're not friends.

The picture tells the story- everyone is in black pants and Emily is in jeans. She sticks out, not just because of her size but because her outfit was more casual and everyone else's was "chic."

Heather could have just listened, said she was sorry Emily didn't feel great, and keep it moving. But no, she had to grandstand about how great a person she is. She gave Emily a 2-second perfunctory acknowledgement before dismissing her. It's the dismissal that hurt Emily. 

Then Heather quickly unmasked herself when she made the point that, actually, the dress was TIGHT on Emily. Ok, bitch. I see you. Emily's dress wasn't tight. It fit properly and beautifully. 

Heather's too busy making herself look like a saint to care about anyone else. And IMO, she looks down on anyone who isn't as sickly thin as she is. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 12
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, thesupremediva1 said:

And IMO, she looks down on anyone who isn't as sickly thin as she is. 

Or as rich as she is, or as married as she is, or  has kids less confident than hers are, or as wonderful as she thinks she is.  

• Like 10
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, Slider said:

Heather is extremely insincere when listening and/or apologizing.  Someone needs to knock her off her high horse.

I have never liked Heather.  I don't know why they all cowtow to her.  Is it her money?  And so what?  She's not the only housewife with money.  I don't get it.  And Terry is really reaching the Waylan Flower's Madame dummy's face.  He has a very unfortunate face.  I watch him on Botched from time to time and he's starting to look like his Botched patients.  But Heather truly seems to love him.  The only thing I like about the Dubrows is their loyalty to each other in their relationship.  That's the ONLY thing.

• Like 13
On 9/19/2024 at 11:24 PM, bravofan27 said:

He is not filming for the HWs. He doesn’t want to. The GLAAD event was filmed for the show (this for any who accused him that he is a fame whore). 

Alexis is planning a wedding already- she showed the venue in Laguna Beach on her social media. Heather said on Watch What Happens Live yesterday that she knew they would get engaged. 

Edited by ZettaK