Type keyword(s) to search

S47 Ep. 1 Premiere: "One Glorious and Perfect Episode" LIVE CHAT THREAD

• Start Topic

Well, at least they are making them work for it.  

I wish Aysha had wrestled him for it.  

Yeah TK, not sure your tribe is going to care that much that you got them those supplies.

• Like 3
(edited)
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

How many podcasters are on this season?

Seriously…ugh.  I like podcasts but what makes Ayesha a “Survivor podcaster” — isn’t that what she called herself?

Edited by MerBearHou
  • Like 1
Just now, susannot said:

Podcasters are the new content creators.

I did kind of sympathize with Jon when he said basically I was a speechwriter for HRC and Obama, and now I have to introduce myself as a (bleep) podcaster. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

I remember the days when we had a cast that was a majority of bartenders, college students, and pharmaceutical sales reps.

Don't forget "entrepreneur," aka "unemployed."

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

I'm pretty sure your tribe will still find an excuse for you to go at some point TK.  Let's not pat yourself on the back too hard, since you couldn't even master a game of rock vs scissors.

• LOL 3
(edited)

Did they leave that girl who lost on the island? 
So Sue is 59. Podcast guy and one other guy are early 40’s. Everyone else are 20’s to early 30’s. Wish they had some older players playing. But they usually get voted off immediately. 

edit: ok, Ayesha has to do the walk of shame back to her tribe. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, MerBearHou said:

Seriously…ugh.  I like podcasts but what makes Ayesha a “Survivor podcaster” — isn’t that what she called herself?

Aysha podcasts about Survivor for Rob Has a Podcast (Rob Cesternino’s company)

• Like 1
  • Useful 2

Gabe finds the Beware Advantage.  He loses his vote until he get the immunity idol in his possession.  

He didn't want TK to know about the advantage but he got caught.  But then TK...I'm not even sure what to make of him.  I think his mouth moves faster than his brain processes his thoughts.

Dude, TK's not buying your story. I love how these players sometimes act like the other players haven't watched the show before as well. 

Ah, so Aysha works with Cesternino's podcast. Thought she had her own podcast about the show. Also didn't realize she was keeping that a secret. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I think if I ended up on a tribe with one of the podcasters, I’d have to pull them aside and say, I think I know who you are, but could you talk about 40% faster so I can be sure?

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

Shouldn't these Survivor fans know what a Beware Advantage is by this point?  Of course, Rome finds it.    He's going to go back and dig for the idol/next clue at night so he doesn't get caught.

• Like 1

Oh I love it, Gabe is telling Sue about his Beware Advantage and wants her to play look out while he gets the key.  So he definitely trusts her more than TK.  I love it.  

And Gabe gets an II good for one TC and has his vote back.  He can risk that and get an II good for 3 TC.  He's going to gamble and go for the 3x II.

(edited)

Okay, Gabe dropping that box and drawing the attention of his tribe was kind of funny.  And whoever said "That doesn't sound good", maybe get up and check and make sure your tribe mate doesn't need medical or something.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

I remember the days when we had a cast that was a majority of bartenders, college students, and pharmaceutical sales reps.

That could've been the premise of one of the old Vs seasons. Survivor 49: Bartenders vs College Kids vs Pharma Sales Reps

• LOL 5
(edited)

Okay, I get where Rachel is coming from but seriously, show a little empathy. 

But I think Andy is making himself paranoid over nothing.  If he is on the bottom he probably put himself there.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 4
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Okay, I get where Rachel is coming from but seriously, show a little empathy. 

To be fair, she did get up and went down to the beach to talk to him, even while she told him that it was a bad idea.

I don't blame her. She just met this guy and is trying to play her game. I do think she was trying to be sympathetic while yes, obviously feeling some frustation. 

• Like 7
(edited)
6 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

To be fair, she did get up and went down to the beach to talk to him, even while she told him that it was a bad idea.

I don't blame her. She just met this guy and is trying to play her game. I do think she was trying to be sympathetic while yes, obviously feeling some frustation. 

I spoke too soon, I didn't realize Andy was going to go off the rails.  I mean saying that people are cheering Jon for smashing a coconut but not him is not normal.  I don't know what his deal is but it gave me flashbacks to Bhanu begging Tiffany on his hands and knees for help.   

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 5
(edited)

That was the right decision to take the 3 TC HII. No time before TC to go for the full HII. Gabe handled this better than Rome.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 5
  • Love 1