Type keyword(s) to search

S18.E10: Catwalks & Catfights

• Start Topic

(edited)

Shannon's lawsuit takes a turn as she deals with the aftermath of the video news; Katie wants Heather to finally hear her truth, causing an upheaval in her friendship with Gina when a new rumour comes to light about Gina's career.

First aired on 9/12/2024.

Edited by ZettaK
1 minute ago, FlyingEgret said:

Alexis: maybe I shouldn't go to dinner

Emily: ok; see ya

Me: hahahaha

That was The Best. 

Tamara stuck her finger up Emily’s butt!? WTF?! 

• Like 7
  • Mind Blown 5
  • Applause 1
5 minutes ago, Pi237 said:

That was The Best. 

Tamara stuck her finger up Emily’s butt!? WTF?! 

And yet not as gross as all the hair probably going in those biscuits.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, bosawks said:

It really is a race to the bottom between Tamra and Alexis, isn't it?

I hope the race is the two of them chasing Shannon and Shannon is the Roadrunner and they are both stupid coyotes.

IMG_6118.jpeg

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, Stats Queen said:

Alexis, Shannon is an adult. If she doesn’t want to have a conversation with you she doesn’t have to and why should she anyway? I wouldn’t if I was Shannon.

Me either! Alexis told everyone about those videos and now wants some kumbaya moment? 

• Like 13
  • Applause 5
1 minute ago, FlyingEgret said:

Well honestly between Gina and Katie it turns out that Tamra is the biggest liar - twisting what Gina told Katie to make Heather drop her as a friend. She is the devil 😈 

We all know the devil is afraid of Tamra.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 9

Why did they split up in two groups if Shannon wasn't even part of the group? 

Never mind, here she is.

Emily was being a little sensitive, BUT it did feel like Heather was trying to give her the "plus size" outfit.

• Like 11
33 minutes ago, Pi237 said:

They are so weird. Katie throws her on the fire, then wipes Gina’s tears? And Gina lets her? What? 

Tamra convinced Katie that Gina set her up-- and Katie was vulnerable to it because she seems a little obsessed with Heather liking her. 

Heather's experiences with her kids and what everyone is going through with gender identity, etc., seems to have really softened her. She really comes off as very caring and kind this season.

• Like 8
57 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

Heather's experiences with her kids and what everyone is going through with gender identity, etc., seems to have really softened her. She really comes off as very caring and kind this season.

Heather could be softer because of this, but it is an ongoing issue for a long time. I suspect it has more to do with the negative publicity she received the last couple of years. 

• Like 9
  • Useful 4

I have really gotten to like Heather and Terry. I listened  to a few old podcasts, and they clarified  a few things, they make a good team. 

I feel  sorry for Gina, I didn't at first, but she has a lot on her plate. God, I despise Tamra, she flits from one person to the other,  telling  lies, stirring  the pot,shouting  out across  the table.I wish she'd  leave.

I think Shannon was really  run down,  the way she was coughing, I thought  she might have covid. I'm pretty sure Johnny is saying  the exact same lines to Alexis,he said to Shannon.  He isn't  on the show, and I do not  want  to see his face.

Emily has to learn to love herself,  she looked  great in the fashion show, but I've always  liked her. When Tamra drinks, she gets crude, unfortunately  so did Emily.Why would she allow Tamra anywhere  near her while she's laying on a table. Eww.

• Like 15

This show & Alexis need to Stop trying to make John Jansen happen. He had his chance with Shannon and he cried like a baby over the publicity ruining his life. Go away, gnat#2!  And since Alexis brings nothing else to the table, You Can Leave! 

I felt for Emily. It’s not easy always being the biggest one of the group. I think she was being politely told they didn’t have pants her size, but I wish she’d have been able to brush it off. But I So get it! Wasn’t Tamra wearing the same oversized jacket?  Wearing the same thing as a skinnier person is always a trigger for a big girl, too. You compare and feel like everyone else is, too.  If Emily lived anywhere else, she’d probably be the skinniest one of the group. 

Leave it to the Housewives to take ‘touch grass’ to a ridiculous level by lying face down on the ground lmao 

• Like 14
  • Love 3

Tamra can shut her mouth about Shannon having a drink while her cast mates do nothing but talk shit about her. They need to show the old footage of Tamra purposely getting Gretchen, in her own words, naked wasted while encouraging her son to hit on a drunken Gretchen.  Tamrat just wants to be in the drama so she can keep her shitty role on the show. It has nothing to do about caring for a friend with a problem. She is a piece of trash. 
Speaking of trash, here’s Alexis. The whole thing about her wanting to exist with everyone is stupid since they don’t need her around at all. I’m glad Emily spoke up for Shannon.  
Damn Heather, Emily took all that Ozempic to lose weight Heather puts her in a fat girl outfit.  They should have had black pants for her too. In the spirit of inclusivity.

• Like 15
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
(edited)

just a thought .. this isnt a Shannon bash,

Not for nothing but Shannon MUST have thought something BAD had to have been on that video for her to do an about face so fast from you arnt getting once cent more then what im offering you to I'll pay you all your money back .. I'm thinking her version of events and whats on the tape don't match

like something is missing here

And i hate to admit it but Alexis was right .. people are just brushing her being so dunk and hitting a fucking house and driving away to pretend to walk her dog like its nothing .. that is INSANE to me

do i think Alexis needs to back off yes .. girl she got your point but do i think Alexis still has a point of STOP coddling the drunk YES also

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
6 minutes ago, politichick said:

I think it's more that Jesus Juggs and John Jansan's behavior is so cruel and despicable and ongoing that people are not focusing on Shannon's drunk driving incident. We think that was bloody awful but also a one off. This shit JJ2 are doing is so wrong.

As someone above said, Tamra really is the devil. 

no cause my first response would be to my lawyer would be to find out whats ON the tape ... Shannon knows whats on the tape and is scared that its gonna blow up in her face After her saying she wasn't really doing anything just trying to rev her engine to get his attention 

tamara ,might be evil but she didnt hit a house with her car and drive away... i 100% see the frustration with Alexia and Tamra .. the hand waving away and the no its really other people that are the bad guys here NOT the lady who drunk drove and could have murdered someone .. its frustrating

Now do i think Tamra is HARPING on it YES 1000000% but she isnt wrong .. how is everyone gonna feel when Shannon actually does hurt someone .. what are those well it was john that  was the bad guy gonna do then? he isnt the one drunk driving and making excuse

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1

I think it's more that Jesus Juggs and John Jansan's behavior is so cruel and despicable and ongoing that people are not focusing on Shannon's drunk driving incident. We think that was bloody awful but also a one off. This shit JJ2 are doing is so wrong.

As someone above said, Tamra really is the devil. 

Pretty much all of this.

• Like 10
(edited)
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Not for nothing but Shannon MUST have thought something BAD had to have been on that video for her to do an about face so fast from you arnt getting once cent more then what im offering you to I'll pay you all your money back .. I'm thinking her version of events and whats on the tape don't match

It doesn't have to be that BAD for her to not want it publicly released. Heck, there is ring camera footage from my own house that I wouldn't want the world to see (think 7am PJs bedhead trying to save a bunny from the dogs)

Shannon may very well have an unaddressed drinking problem. My issue is that Tamrat & Alexis are using it to shame her. They're not supportive, they don't want what's best for her. Alexis is using it as a storyline, trying to get that orange (love that she didn't) while Tamrat is queen of schadenfreude. She's practically euphoric over every mention of it. 

Speaking of Tamrat, taking another opportunity to drive division. She convinced Katie that Gina set up her up. Which literally makes zero sense since we saw Gina tell Katie to drop it, to not bring up that paparazzi crap with Heather. Katie is like a dog with a bone, she seemingly cannot let it go.

Even worse, when Heather wouldn't engage with Katie, Tamrat then went to her and made up a far more salacious story to try to make Heather angry with Gina. She's such a fucking snake. Happy Heather saw through much of it.

Edited by snarts
  • Like 16
  • Applause 5
  • Love 2
(edited)
21 minutes ago, snarts said:

It doesn't have to be that BAD for her to not want it publicly released. Heck, there is ring camera footage from my own house that I wouldn't want the world to see (think 7am PJs bedhead trying to save a bunny from the dogs)

Shannon may very well have an unaddressed drinking problem. My issue is that Tamrat & Alexis are using it to shame her. They're not supportive, they don't want what's best for her. Alexis is using it as a storyline, trying to get that orange (love that she didn't) while Tamrat is queen of schadenfreude. She's practically euphoric over every mention of it. 

Speaking of Tamrat, taking another opportunity to drive division. She convinced Katie that Gina set up her up. Which literally makes zero sense since we saw Gina tell Katie to drop it, to not bring up that paparazzi crap with Heather. Katie is like a dog with a bone, she seemingly cannot let it go.

Even worse, when Heather wouldn't engage with Katie, Tamrat then went to her and made up a far more salacious story to try to make Heather angry with Gina. She's such a fucking snake. Happy Heather saw through much of it.

i disagree no one automatically jumps to ill pay without knowing whats going on ande two you wouldn't offer to pay all the money IF they don't release it .. she is trying to cover something here ..

Im sorry shannon crafted this bullshit story of that night and now that there is video evidence she is shitting herself

do i think John should sign the paper eh .....YES, IF it was just about the money NO if its just a way to shut him up while shes on a National television show with an audience that is apparently eating her lies up as truth ... so she can shit on him on this show and he cant defend himself is what its coming down to ...

do i feel bad for Shannon .. yes but she did this .. this coddling is just to much for me at this point .. like get her off the show along with Tamra and Alexis

i grew up with a mother that weaponized tears and white woman frailty to get people to side with her .. she literally threatened to shoot me as a child and then turned on the water works and was like I’d NEVER say something like that when the police came and I was the one that got put on probation for calling them to help me .. 

Shannon has used her tears and frailty to get away with shit on this show .. I see it .. I lived it that’s why o can’t with her 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 4
  • Hugs 2
  • Sad 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
36 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Shannon has used her tears and frailty to get away with shit on this show .. I see it .. I lived it that’s why o can’t with her 

This is definitely true.  Her crying to Heather with the bloody selfie was her way to garner sympathy. She was the only one at fault that night, and if she ever goes to an intensive recovery center, they’ll tell her that until she  accepts full responsibility, she’ll never fully recover from her alcoholism. Here’s hoping she wakes up before worse happens.

The crying when caught out is a go to Housewives move.

see also: Gina. Wow, she cried and screeched her way right out of Heathers dog house. She might not have said it the way Tamra presented it, but she definitely implied she couldn’t make waves with Heather because of her rich friends contacts. She needs to buy Emily a nice gift for jumping in with the sympathy card to get everyone off her back. 

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Pi237 said:

This is definitely true.  Her crying to Heather with the bloody selfie was her way to garner sympathy. She was the only one at fault that night, and if she ever goes to an intensive recovery center, they’ll tell her that until she  accepts full responsibility, she’ll never fully recover from her alcoholism. Here’s hoping she wakes up before worse happens.

The crying when caught out is a go to Housewives move.

see also: Gina. Wow, she cried and screeched her way right out of Heathers dog house. She might not have said it the way Tamra presented it, but she definitely implied she couldn’t make waves with Heather because of her rich friends contacts. She needs to buy Emily a nice gift for jumping in with the sympathy card to get everyone off her back. 

I think whats triggering me so much about this is I see so much of what my mother did being reflected back IN Shannon ... and i just cant take it

• Like 3
  • Hugs 8
  • Useful 2
(edited)

The ever-changing story behind Paparazzi-gate. If Gina had been encouraging her to tell everyone, why did Gina scold her at the bar while Emily, Tamra and Jen were acting like they were auditioning for Coyote Ugly? And why was Katie like, “yeah I know” rather than “bitch you told me to talk about it!”? The only parts that make sense are that Gina probably did say that she deep down thinks they called the paps (I don’t think anyone believed otherwise) and then the part we saw play out on camera: that once the cat was out of the bag, she told Katie to tell Heather or else she would. Except, just like last night, Tamra got in Heather’s ear first.

Heather was so close to figuring it all out, but I don’t think she realizes Tamra’s pulling the strings, not Katie. Tamra thought she had the perfect takedown plotted out, but fucked it up by exaggerating on top of Katie’s exaggerating.

Spoiler

Interestingly Katie told Andy on WWHL no longer believes Gina manipulated her. Guess she figured Tamra out, after becoming BFFs with Jen

I also was laughing when Emily was like “k ttyl bye!” when Alexis threw her pity party and threatened not to go to dinner. 

Edited by dmeets
  • Like 10
  • Applause 1

I don't know if people saw the video of Shannon ramming her car into the house, but it was scary, and I can't imagine anything more damaging than that. That showed an actual crime. She came tearing around this bend and ran smack into the house, almost like she slid on ice it was that fast and uncontrolled. 

Even more scary was that she kept driving, although slowly, and stopped about 100 feet up the street at a light. I saw people walking on the sidewalk and out and about. If someone had been walking on the sidewalk where Shannon was--- very possible given it seemed to be a busy spot. Very terrifying how lucky she was that she didn't kill someone. 

• Like 8
10 minutes ago, dmeets said:

Heather was so close to figuring it all out, but I don’t think she realizes Tamra’s pulling the strings

Hide contents

How ANY of them don't realize its Always Tamra by now proves this show is fake as hell because, COME ON! 

I think Gina told Katie to tell Heather because the cat was out of the bag already , and Gina didn't want to look like a bad friend for not telling Heather first.  So, not a set up.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1

I have to agree with KeyWestClubKid about Shannon. Her entire history on this show has been as a crying, sobbing, shaking  helpless alcohol abusing woman. She has made bad decisions about about money, business and men. But it's never her fault. This whole thing goes back to the $75,000 gift/loan. If Shannon didn't believe somewhere deep down that this video would be horrible for her reputation she would not be saying I'll pay up. She should have done this as soon as he said he wanted to be repaid. And if he expected to be repaid he should have had her sign a note or at or at the least be able to produce text messages to back up his claim.  I lost all respect and sympathy for Shannon when it came out that she spent almost 1/2 of the $75,000 on a facelift. Her victim playing is getting old. 

Now don't get me started on how much I dislike Alexis. She can go anytime and she should not have put herself in the middle of the fight between Shannon and JJ. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1

John and Alexis aren’t suing Shannon to get her into rehab and help prevent a future tragedy. They’re suing for money, spite, and Alexis’ spot on the show.  That makes them gross to me. 

No one should enable an alcoholic, but I don’t think that means all compassion has to go out the window as well.

Agree with everything you said.

How ANY of them don't realize its Always Tamra by now

At the very least they should realize it once they watch the show themselves.

• Like 8
15 hours ago, Pi237 said:

Shannon was probably hungover. 

I came here to say just that, however Shannon said she had a fever during the night and was coughing during that stupid nature meditation crap, I thought maybe she had covid AND a hangover, I think it would not surprise anyone to find out she was drinking alone in her room after the cameras leave.

The fashion show was nothing exciting, basics are great to have in your wardrobe, did anyone get the name of the designer of the basic pieces? 

Alexis is dumb, that is how Johnny J can control her, she does as she is told.  If those videos exist why not check and see what TMZ would offer vs. the money Shannon owes (allegedly) to John.  I am confused about Shannon offering the whole amount but then JJ said he wasn't taking it? Why is he now turning down the money?

I noticed that Alexis had on the necklace Jimbo gave her then bragged about how many carats it was.

Why did Tamara even entertain sticking her finger in Emily's butt? Since Emily was wearing pantyhose, I doubt it really happened thankfully.

Gina is a disappointment; she has gone messy.

I barely realized Jenn P. was in this episode.

• Like 5
(edited)

What a bore this show has become. It is reaching last year's RHoNY level of boredom. Pretty hard to do with a mostly veteran cast, but the producers are managing it. 

While Shannon's drunk driving episode was horrific, Tamra's continual behaviour is more repugnant to me. Sticking her finger in Emily's butt? Licking food off of someone's foot? Why does Bravo think this is entertaining? Not to mention her obvious manipulations. I don't understand why any of her children talk to her. How mortifying for them to have that as a mother.

I don't believe that Gina said that she needed Heather's friendship as Heather helps her with her career. We have seen no indication of that, and Heather does not run in circles where she would be using or recommending a relative new comer to the business like Gina. 

I also don't believe that there is ring camera footage of Shannon almost running one of John's kids over.  If, as he claims, he was looking after Shannon after the incident, he would not be doing that if she almost killed one of his kids. I call B.S. 

The most boring part of this season is Alexis continually whining about how she is trying to be nice to Shannon but Shannon won't play nice back. If Bravo thought this would bring drama to the season they are sadly mistaken. I did like though seeing the clip of John declaring that he has never loved anyone as much as Shannon. I do hope Bravo keeps dropping those little crumbs, if only to make Alexis' head explode when she sees it. Mind you, Johnny J's version of love I would rather do without. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Like 4
  • Applause 10
(edited)
6 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

tamara ,might be evil but she didnt hit a house with her car and drive away... i

True. However, if this were Tamra in Shannon's shoes, Tamra would most likely slam down a few shots of tequila. Then drive to JJ's house and perform a Lorraine Bobbit on him and beat up Jesus Jugs.

Edited by Jst2Wld
  • Like 1
  • LOL 11
7 minutes ago, Jst2Wld said:

True. However, if this were Tamra in Shannon's shoes, Tamra would most likely slam down a few shots of tequila. Then drive to JJ's house and perform a Lorraine Bobbit on him and beat up Jesus Jugs.

She would scream STOP ATTACKING Me while running away and throwing in you’ll never see me again .. maybe hide in a bush or two .. I love when she gets caught in a lie she can’t fight her way out of lol she just bolts 

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
3 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

She would scream STOP ATTACKING Me while running away and throwing in you’ll never see me again .. maybe hide in a bush or two .. I love when she gets caught in a lie she can’t fight her way out of lol she just bolts 

tumblr_nvrhj79J0E1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 12

Team Shannon here, even while I acknowledge that she is her own worst enemy.  I think it's because, while she can gossip as well as any of them, I have never thought of her as being mean---which is something I cannot say of Tamra, Heather, Emily, Alexis, Vicki and a host of others who are not currently on the show.  I can work with a girlfriend who has faults, because we all do, but I will walk away from mean.  I will continue to root for Shannon, but I don't think her recovery will come until she lets go of everything toxic in her life, which will include RHOC.

Maybe Katie's not a troublemaker.  Maybe she just has difficulty with verbal comprehension.  When pushed, her recounting of Gina saying Heather helped her with her career was precise, but her interpretation of those words as meaning that Gina was saying she was using Heather's friendship to get ahead, was not.  Glad Heather realized that.  Also, I really do think Katie is a troublemaker.

Emily, I don't care if you couldn't wear the same size as the others.  You looked beautiful.  And in my corner of the world, if not in the OC, your figure, and thereby your outfits, would have been the most relatable.  

• Like 16
11 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

And i hate to admit it but Alexis was right .. people are just brushing her being so dunk and hitting a fucking house and driving away to pretend to walk her dog like its nothing .. that is INSANE to me

do i think Alexis needs to back off yes .. girl she got your point but do i think Alexis still has a point of STOP coddling the drunk YES als

I so agree. Tamra and Alexis are so awful to Shannon and beating her up at every opportunity in public to shame her.

That’s what got to me. They went to the very extreme of not coddling to down right horrible and not extending grace that others felt that that was way too much

• Like 6
1 minute ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Alexis’s God-sized hole seems quite large…😳

I used to like Alexis. A lot. I defended her against Tamra, and Gretchen, and the pile-ons. But she meant none of her rhetoric, and she used her faith as a talking point for a storyline.

She only believes in Her Man, whomever that might be at the moment. She’s going 10x harder for some new boyfriend than she did for the father of her children! What a charlatan. Can’t stand her now.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2