Type keyword(s) to search

S18.E6: All Up in Gina's Grill

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Pattycake2 said:

I was really appalled when Gina said that it had to be about her family and not our family. And that she was basically abandoning those children when she had been a second mother to them. But I had a thought. Nobody’s bugging Gina about this. And when brought up on WWHL, Jen said she can understand that it’s all for the best. It’s making me think that it is a set up, put together during the court custody proceedings taking place between Travis and his ex-wife. Perhaps the whole “you made this decision” remark by Travis, was just for the camera.  Travis and Gina don’t want a shared domicile, or Gina using her earnings from the show and Realty business for his kids to be taken into account when child support and settlements are being made.  So they staged this move and separation.

Good points-hadn’t thought of it that way. If so, it’s very smart and I don’t blame them. 

as for Heathers kids’ identities-thanks all for helping sort it out- we can move on from that now, but thanks for the clarifications. No need to quote me on that one anymore. 

3 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

Fancy Pants should publish a book on how to spot-clean throw rugs in a multi-million dollar house...

I was so satisfied seeing her on all her fours, doing something domestic! I could've watched it for longer. I had a big smirk on my face!

I have to say though, it was a really nice thing that Heather brought their own grill so that they wouldn't mess up the clean grill in the house they were going to. I loathe Fancypants but that was the nicest thing I've seen her do, and it didn't feel pretentious either.

• Like 13
(edited)

New Drinking Game:  

"Johnny J", "Christian", "Sex".  We'll all be on the floor.

Just spent a weekend with a friend who I find so annoying sometimes, and it dawned on me the reason why, after watching this episode:  She does the exact same thing as Alexis, albeit in a softer, less scream-y way.

"I'm so lucky!  My guy loves me soooo much!  We have soooo much sex!!  He just wants me to be sooooo happy!  Look at what he bought me!!!  I am sooooo lucky".

Ugh.  Next time, I'll bring a film crew so they can record me slapping her.

Edited by Starlight925
  • LOL 17

Tamra just can’t resist throwing digs at Shannon. Johnny J looks so refreshed and like a weight has been lifted. Give me a break. I’m sure Alexis will get on his nerves too. 

Emily constantly going after Jen is getting old. She’s plain old mean. Is selling a broken Rolex going to change her life? Plus Tamrat called her out last season for wearing fakes.

Alexis is obnoxious and reminds me of girls in high school who think having a boyfriend is the most important thing ever. Even if the boyfriend is a giant douchebag. 

• Like 11

My impression is these women think the audience turned on other Housewives for not living within their means and paying their bills, so of course they'd cheer on picking on Jen. The thing is, as far as I know, even if Ryan's finances are sus, Jen's situation is not exactly like the Girardis'. I think she went from being taken care of by her wealthy father to her husband who worked for her family's company. I don't think there was any stealing from orphans or widows or extremely gross displays of wealth. Paying to have hair and makeup done for filming a TV show is not the same as spending $40,000 a month on hair and makeup. Rocking an old Rolex is not the same about bragging about how expensive it is to be you. Not to mention, Jen seems sweet and gentle, nothing like Erika. 

• Like 15
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, ButterQueen said:

Did Emily have weight loss surgery or are all the women on Ozempic?

They all look worn out.

She said it’s a combo of Ozempic, diet and the gym. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
On 8/17/2024 at 10:08 PM, FlyingEgret said:

Fancy Pants should publish a book on how to spot-clean throw rugs in a multi-million dollar house...

I wonder if champagne works as a stain-neutralizer… 

• LOL 8
(edited)

Alexis’s laugh is just so endearing and cute.  Totally not incredibly irritating and unbearably nauseating at all.

Edited by JohnnyU
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 8/17/2024 at 11:36 AM, Dixie Sugarbaker said:

I don’t know if the homeowner of the home Shannon hit has sued her, but if these tapes show John knowingly letting Shannon behind the wheel of her car, I would be amending my suit real fast to add him as a defendant. He is going to wish he had settled and signed a NDA.

I wonder about the timing of their settlement negotiations prior to his filing. When Shannon offered to settle with a NDA, was Alexis in the picture and did she influence Johnny J not to sign? I don’t think it is just a coincidence that the two men that sued Shannon were both involved with Alexis.

I doubt John let Shannon drive drunk. She arrived by his house already drunk from a restaurant. She allegedly wanted to see if he was with another woman. It seems the video recordings from that night Alexis mentioned were from his Ring video. And what she did and said was horrible. I read he has many of those going back for months. She moved very close to his house after they broke up in November 2022, and I suspect she drove, or even walked by his house often, meaning even when she was not invited. She moved to the house we see on the show recently. This season's filming started in January. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 1
(edited)
On 8/18/2024 at 11:42 AM, RealHousewife said:

My impression is these women think the audience turned on other Housewives for not living within their means and paying their bills, so of course they'd cheer on picking on Jen. The thing is, as far as I know, even if Ryan's finances are sus, Jen's situation is not exactly like the Girardis'. I think she went from being taken care of by her wealthy father to her husband who worked for her family's company. I don't think there was any stealing from orphans or widows or extremely gross displays of wealth. Paying to have hair and makeup done for filming a TV show is not the same as spending $40,000 a month on hair and makeup. Rocking an old Rolex is not the same about bragging about how expensive it is to be you. Not to mention, Jen seems sweet and gentle, nothing like Erika. 

No, Jenn is not like Erika from the Beverly Hills HWs, but she posted a video on her IG where she said she has two Rolexes that were a gift from Ryan, and she has no intention of selling them. 

On 8/18/2024 at 2:48 PM, ButterQueen said:

Did Emily have weight loss surgery or are all the women on Ozempic?

They all look worn out.

Emily said she was on Ozempic, but she stopped taking it (or rather injecting it), and she exercises a lot. I don't doubt she is on a strict diet.

Heather said all of them are on Ozempic, and I think it shows.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

So, Shannon's BAL was .24 when she had her accident. That's crazy to me. If my BAL was .24 I'd be in cardiac arrest. The fact that she can even function at that level is concerning. I wouldn't be surprised at all if she doesn't remember anything.

https://www.healthline.com/health/alcohol/blood-alcohol-level-chart#symptoms

I wasn't sure how the consequences compared.  I am glad to see Shannon's was more harsh than Gina's for the most part BUT, Shannon should have lost her license for a long time.  Only 1 of the 2 learned a goddam thing.  Being 60 and drinking as much as she does will be very problematic for Shannon at some point.

Gina's BAC was .20 :  three years' informal probation, to complete 20 hours of community service, and to complete six months of an alcohol program for first offenders.  She also had a suspended license.

Shannon's was this.24: three years of probation and 40 hours of community service, PEOPLE confirms. She will also be required to complete a nine-month alcohol program.

• Like 1
  • Useful 5
On 8/15/2024 at 10:28 PM, JenE4 said:

So this episode while Heather was ranting and raving about that, she mentioned “the cheating rumors,” which I guess is why she allegedly called the paparazzi to show how happy in love they are. But it sounds like hardly anyone even remembered that was the rumor before the rumor that Heather is probably really upset about because that might impact her kids. But since most people probably don’t really remember or are thinking about that, it just seems absolutely bonkers that Heather is this mad about the paparazzi stuff for multiple episodes. Then again, they each seem to have their own ridiculous grievances that they’re all hung up over. This is why I could never be a Housewife. I assume most people have good intentions. And if I ever do get upset, I realize within a minute that I’m over-reacting and apologize. I can’t imagine having to keep up this level of vitriol over ridiculous slights for weeks and months on end.

Then she should be mad at herself. The cheating rumors had pretty much died out, but now she’s brought them back. She is no longer the above-it-all, dignified Heather of seasons past. It’s just a stupid thing to be going on about. The pictures were an embarrassment, period, no matter the reason they were taken.

I can’t imagine, either, carrying the grudges like these women do, even if they get paid handsomely to do it. That goes for all the HW shows.

• Like 7
19 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I doubt John let Shannon drive drunk. She arrived by his house already drunk from a restaurant. She allegedly wanted to see if he was with another woman. It seems the video recordings from that night Alexis mentioned were from his Ring video. And what she did and said was horrible. I read he has many of those going back for months. She moved very close to his house after they broke up in November 2022, and I suspect she drove, or even walked by his house often, meaning even when she was not invited. She moved to the house we see on the show recently. This season's filming started in January. 

Didn’t she say she stormed out of the house to “show” him, and that he actually wanted her to stay because she was drunk? If she was already drunk when she got there, that’s not his fault.

Shannon will never be able to be in a long-term relationship with anyone, as insecure and needy as she is. With her kids — who strike me as being calm and wise beyond their years — now pretty much on their own, she is going to be even more of a mess, which will just feed her drinking.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1

I just read the best description of Heather:

”She’s intimidating to people who don’t have a high level of self-confidence.”

That’s how she draws people into her orbit, why the claws come out when she runs into people who aren’t intimidated, and why people like Gina eventually find themselves on her dark side after being besties with her.

IOW, a polite, pretty bully.

• Like 6

I know Tamra was the one to cut ties with the "Tres Amigas" tour but she seems to be livid with Shannon for even making that decision possible and having her poor decisions hit Tamra's pocketbook.

I don't see that roof leak at the Big Bear house improving her disposition any.....

• LOL 8

I think Tamra got a better gig and the DUI was a great way to bow out and not get the blowback on her. I read an article where she said something like her "plate was full" and that was part of the reason.

It's shocking that Tamra has clearly backed the wrong horse (Alexis and John) and hasn't started moving away from them yet. She usually is better at being on the "winning" side.

• Like 3
20 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Didn’t she say she stormed out of the house to “show” him, and that he actually wanted her to stay because she was drunk? If she was already drunk when she got there, that’s not his fault.

Shannon will never be able to be in a long-term relationship with anyone, as insecure and needy as she is. With her kids — who strike me as being calm and wise beyond their years — now pretty much on their own, she is going to be even more of a mess, which will just feed her drinking.

There is no way she got that drunk at John's. That is from drinking hard all day and night. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
On 8/16/2024 at 11:50 AM, Cosmocrush said:

Heather has a pretty low bar for being shocked. I loved Emily telling us she was still wearing last nights makeup and hair. 

Same, and I just found this to be funny and relatable rather than "shocking".

• Like 4
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

There is no way she got that drunk at John's. That is from drinking hard all day and night. 

Didn’t say she got drunk at John’s. He obviously saw a problem and wanted her to stay until she was sober enough to drive. At least he cared that much, or more to the point, cared about the people she’d come across.

I think the post I was referencing, but didn’t quote, asked if he could be held responsible. No, not if she was already three sheets to the wind when she got there.

1 hour ago, Chalby said:

Same, and I just found this to be funny and relatable rather than "shocking".

Was that when we were then treated to Heather’s beauty regimen? I still want to know if she was using Terry’s crap.

1 minute ago, RoseAllDay said:

Didn’t say she got drunk at John’s. He obviously saw a problem and wanted her to stay until she was sober enough to drive. At least he cared that much, or more to the point, cared about the people she’d come across.

I think the post I was referencing, but didn’t quote, asked if he could be held responsible. No, not if she was already three sheets to the wind when she got there.

Was that when we were then treated to Heather’s nightly beauty regimen? I still want to know if she was using Terry’s crap.

Sorry for the above. Tried to edit and got that. Meant to say “nightly beauty regimen”.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
On 8/16/2024 at 10:45 AM, Rlb8031 said:

If you believe Gina's account, because Travis' ex was triggered by the kids being around her. I think it's reflected in the fact that she moved down the block and her kids spend plenty of time there, that the issue was never about wanting to get away from Travis.

I'm taking a leap by guessing that Gina and Travis separated households because his ex is probably wanting more support $$. 

I say this only because 2 years after I married, my hubby's ex dragged him into court for more support $. I wasn't too interested in hubby's situation until I learned the increase was requested AFTER she learned I had returned to work after my son's birth. She told the court that my return to work should free up extra support.

(Fortunately, the judge ruled that hubby's payments stay, as they were consistent and fair. As well, my earnings were not to be considered as potential support, given I had my own my kids to support, and solely.)

• Mind Blown 4
On 8/17/2024 at 4:02 PM, RoseAllDay said:

Jim was a dangerous, controlling asshole, IMO. I think that explains her wild streak now. Lots of pent-up anger and aggression.

I remember despising him and his archaic views on marriage.

However, what happened to that fellow she was engaged to (or were they married) after leaving Jim? Does anybody remember her stint on below deck?

I had to watch her hanging all over him while celebrating her divorce. She went on and on about their amazing sex life, as well. I only remember feeling embarrassed for her (and for her nonstop bragging).

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
10 hours ago, Chalby said:

However, what happened to that fellow she was engaged to (or were they married) after leaving Jim? Does anybody remember her stint on below deck?

I had to watch her hanging all over him while celebrating her divorce. She went on and on about their amazing sex life, as well. I only remember feeling embarrassed for her (and for her nonstop bragging).

I think that kinda burned itself out. She acted completely wild on that trip — making up for lost time, I guess. One of the stews was absolutely disgusted, as was Kate. (“She’s doin’ fine!” classic Kate snark.)

If somebody has to constantly brag, that’s a sure sign things aren’t as great as they want you to believe.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
On 8/16/2024 at 4:21 AM, dancingdreamer said:

I didn't  like Alexis before, but now I think  she's  a real bitch. For a couple in love, having tons of sex( before  and after church ,) why so bloody vindictive  towards Shannon? That Johnny this and Johnny that conversation,  I'd have gagged her.. I hope they don't  release those videos,  that's  just cruel. 

$20 on "Johnny" calling her "Shannon" in bed accidentally, and her butt has been puckered ever since.

• LOL 13
On 8/22/2024 at 3:34 PM, bravofan27 said:

Shannon was drinking at a restaurant earlier that night. 

On 8/22/2024 at 9:35 PM, Chalby said:

Alexis was engaged to Drew and they were living together. They stayed together for about four years, until she met John Janssen.

• Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
4 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

And if she was slamming shots on an empty stomach, she could get to .24 BAC pretty quickly. I have no doubt she left the restaurant totally hammered.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
On 8/16/2024 at 1:24 PM, AnnMarie17 said:

but I do know it's illegal for Gina to continue to make us look at her in that horrible talking head 
"look".  I'm going to retain council and establish a class action lawsuit.  Reach out if you, too, have been victimized by Gina's horrible fashion.

What is that weird looking thing, a halter top?  It looks as though she put her dress on backwards.  I'm completely distracted by trying to figure it out during her tawhking heads. 

• LOL 4
On 8/16/2024 at 1:31 PM, Palimelon said:

Can we add Tamra's black sleeveless dress with the white collar to the list as well?

Agree!  Do you think she's going for a geriatric Playboy bunny look?  

• LOL 12
On 8/17/2024 at 2:29 PM, hottesthw said:

This show was much better when Jim Bellino didn’t allow Alexis to speak. 

LOL!  You mean her king?  When Alexis was on the show several season back, I actually felt bad for her.  Was she a few sandwiches short of a picnic in the brains department? Yes. Was her faux-Christianity off-putting? Without a doubt. Did she exhibit poor judgment in choosing a life partner? Barf! Too obvious to answer. But she seemed relatively harmless.  I figured she was a victim of an upbringing that stifled her emotionally and intellectually, and as an adult, she chose a man who reinforced and  perpetuated the same.  

On the show, Heather was very unkind to her and Tamara was downright sadistic. The cruelty and bullying were truly repulsive and frankly, because Alexis seems a bit dim, exploitive on the part of the producers to allow it to go as far as it did.  But now, my goodness, what a nasty piece of work she has shown herself to be. To display unbridled joy at the prospect of destroying someone's reputation.  To be positively giddy over intentionally causing someone extreme humiliation - someone who has never done anything to her.  She's giving Tamara competition in the Ugly. 

You reap what you sow, girl. 

• Like 12
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 6
(edited)
On 8/24/2024 at 11:24 PM, ZettaK said:

Alexis was engaged to Drew and they were living together. They stayed together for about four years, until she met John Janssen.

I thought she and John met after she a Drew broke up? 

That Below Deck with her and her ex, she was disgusting.

Edited by Stats Queen
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Stats Queen said:

I thought she and John met after she a Drew broke up? 

That Below De k with her and her ex, she was disgusting.

I think there was some overlapping. She posted photos on IG about spending Thanksgiving with Drew, and then she was suddenly with John.

• Useful 1
7 hours ago, nosedive said:

LOL!  You mean her king?  When Alexis was on the show several season back, I actually felt bad for her.  Was she a few sandwiches short of a picnic in the brains department? Yes. Was her faux-Christianity off-putting? Without a doubt. Did she exhibit poor judgment in choosing a life partner? Barf! Too obvious to answer. But she seemed relatively harmless.  I figured she was a victim of an upbringing that stifled her emotionally and intellectually, and as an adult, she chose a man who reinforced and  perpetuated the same.  

On the show, Heather was very unkind to her and Tamara was downright sadistic. The cruelty and bullying were truly repulsive and frankly, because Alexis seems a bit dim, exploitive on the part of the producers to allow it to go as far as it did.  But now, my goodness, what a nasty piece of work she has shown herself to be. To display unbridled joy at the prospect of destroying someone's reputation.  To be positively giddy over intentionally causing someone extreme humiliation - someone who has never done anything to her.  She's giving Tamara competition in the Ugly. 

You reap what you sow, girl. 

Winner, winner chicken dinner! This x1000.

I really felt bad for Alexis when the other OCHWs, led by Heather, ganged up on her over some of her obnoxious, but not egregious behavior, and I think Vicky was the only one who defended her, or at least consoled her. Alexis was a fraud, but you would think she had actually criminally defrauded them personally the way they went after her.  But fast forward to now, and the two supposed Christian women on this show are definitely not behaving in a Christ-like manner towards Shannon.

Also, I thought Andy Cohen was really angry with Alexis and her anti-LGBQT views. He's a freaking feckless money grabber who has been absolutely giddy about Alexis coming back.

• Like 4
45 minutes ago, la patineuse said:

Winner, winner chicken dinner! This x1000.

I really felt bad for Alexis when the other OCHWs, led by Heather, ganged up on her over some of her obnoxious, but not egregious behavior, and I think Vicky was the only one who defended her, or at least consoled her. Alexis was a fraud, but you would think she had actually criminally defrauded them personally the way they went after her.  But fast forward to now, and the two supposed Christian women on this show are definitely not behaving in a Christ-like manner towards Shannon.

Also, I thought Andy Cohen was really angry with Alexis and her anti-LGBQT views. He's a freaking feckless money grabber who has been absolutely giddy about Alexis coming back.

That's my recollection of Alexis prior to this season too. I believe that she could be obnoxious, but I didn't remember her ever being mean and nasty. I felt bad for her back then. I thought it was kind of Vicky to be a friend to her when everyone else was ganging up. Come to think of it, as bad as Vicky can be, she doesn't seem to participate in gang-ups, does she? She defended Shannon this season too.

I remember that, but in defense of both Alexis and Andy, I believe Alexis has a transgender child she is totally supportive of. I also get the impression Alexis grew up in a conservative and religious environment, plus she was still pretty young when she was initially on the show. Whether it was time or the fact the issue became personal for her, I think she is an ally now. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

That's my recollection of Alexis prior to this season too. I believe that she could be obnoxious, but I didn't remember her ever being mean and nasty. I felt bad for her back then. I thought it was kind of Vicky to be a friend to her when everyone else was ganging up. Come to think of it, as bad as Vicky can be, she doesn't seem to participate in gang-ups, does she? She defended Shannon this season too.

I remember that, but in defense of both Alexis and Andy, I believe Alexis has a transgender child she is totally supportive of. I also get the impression Alexis grew up in a conservative and religious environment, plus she was still pretty young when she was initially on the show. Whether it was time or the fact the issue became personal for her, I think she is an ally now. 

Vicki supported Alexis because she was her only ally when she was with Brooks, and everybody else criticized him (S8). As for ganging up, of course she did it. An example is cooperating with Tamra in Naked Wasted, attacking Tamra with Brooks at Heather's season finale party during Heather's first season because Tamra didn't like Brooks, and attacking Shannon with her brother and his girlfriend at Tamra’s Christening because she dared to expose Brooks' cancer lie. 

• Useful 2
55 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Vicki supported Alexis because she was her only ally when she was with Brooks, and everybody else criticized him (S8). As for ganging up, of course she did it. An example is cooperating with Tamra in Naked Wasted, attacking Tamra with Brooks at Heather's season finale party during Heather's first season because Tamra didn't like Brooks, and attacking Shannon with her brother and his girlfriend at Tamra’s Christening because she dared to expose Brooks' cancer lie. 

Thank you for refreshing my memory!

14 hours ago, la patineuse said:

But fast forward to now, and the two supposed Christian women on this show are definitely not behaving in a Christ-like manner towards Shannon.

I am wondering how Alexis can say she is such a devotee of her church but then decides to mount a campaign to bring someone down, especially while said person is down already...I am sure that is not christian like behavior.  

Alexis is a shitty person, she came in hot, John is not all that but it is the hill she wants to die on.  John will most likely screw Alexis over in the future and not in the four times a night way.

Good on Vicki for calling the other women out on their behavior and taking Shannon's side, I cannot believe that I am proud of Vicki.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
On 8/18/2024 at 5:50 PM, Mar said:

The Vena CBD founder is Tamra

IMG_5291.jpeg

If you decide that you are going to film the drunken antics of a so called girlfriend why not just break up with her? Filming her just to take her down takes too much energy and proves what a shitty person Johnny J is, can Shannon sue JJ for slander or invasion of privacy or something if he releases those tapes?  

Why would Alexis the good christian woman she says she is hitch her wagon to a man who is so small that he wants to publicly shame someone and ruin her life? I don't get it and wouldn't want it.

• Like 5
34 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

If you decide that you are going to film the drunken antics of a so called girlfriend why not just break up with her? Filming her just to take her down takes too much energy and proves what a shitty person Johnny J is, can Shannon sue JJ for slander or invasion of privacy or something if he releases those tapes?  

Why would Alexis the good christian woman she says she is hitch her wagon to a man who is so small that he wants to publicly shame someone and ruin her life? I don't get it and wouldn't want it.

He was not filming Shannon. It's recordings from his Ring camera.

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Sueing John for slander or libel (one is spoken, one is written but I forget which) is a terrible idea. If Shannon did that John’s best defense is to release the tapes to prove he’s telling the truth. my impression of this situation is Shannon is upset because John is telling the truth, not because he’s lying. Don’t get me wrong, I think John is being an asshole, but I don’t think he’s lying. I don’t even think he’s lying about the money. Shannon’s been all over the place with her story about the money, but her main logic seems to be that she shouldn’t have to pay back the money because she bought John things too. That sounds more like different interpretations of events than John outright lying. I’m still really curious as to how this happened in the first place. And even giving Shannon the benefit of the doubt that she thought it was a gift, why did she think John had that much money for a gift when he couldn’t even pick up a dinner check? The whole thing sounds like two Shannon and John were both immature assholes without any boundaries or ability to communicate.

• Like 6
1 hour ago, ZettaK said:

He was not filming Shannon. It's recordings from his Ring camera.

Yes, I know it was his ring camera but the fact that he saved all the footage to use against her tells me he is not a nice person...with ring you have the option to delete footage, he obviously had an ongoing project to ruin her life.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
58 minutes ago, FozzyBear said:

Sueing John for slander or libel (one is spoken, one is written but I forget which) is a terrible idea. If Shannon did that John’s best defense is to release the tapes to prove he’s telling the truth. my impression of this situation is Shannon is upset because John is telling the truth, not because he’s lying. Don’t get me wrong, I think John is being an asshole, but I don’t think he’s lying. I don’t even think he’s lying about the money. Shannon’s been all over the place with her story about the money, but her main logic seems to be that she shouldn’t have to pay back the money because she bought John things too. That sounds more like different interpretations of events than John outright lying. I’m still really curious as to how this happened in the first place. And even giving Shannon the benefit of the doubt that she thought it was a gift, why did she think John had that much money for a gift when he couldn’t even pick up a dinner check? The whole thing sounds like two Shannon and John were both immature assholes without any boundaries or ability to communicate.

Gag order? There has to be a way for her to legally stop him from releasing the footage.  The said thing is he sent it to Alexis so she has it too, there is something wrong with JJ and something wrong with Alexis of Arc that she would become a part of this mess when Shannon posed no threat to their relationship, Alexis threw down the gauntlet first.  I know Shannon is and has been a drunken mess but she didn't drink alone, JJ bends his elbow too, karma is a cocktail he gonna drink one of these days.

• Like 6
13 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Gag order? There has to be a way for her to legally stop him from releasing the footage.  The said thing is he sent it to Alexis so she has it too, there is something wrong with JJ and something wrong with Alexis of Arc that she would become a part of this mess when Shannon posed no threat to their relationship, Alexis threw down the gauntlet first.  I know Shannon is and has been a drunken mess but she didn't drink alone, JJ bends his elbow too, karma is a cocktail he gonna drink one of these days.

She's protecting her man!

Do you think he's sitting back and laughing at how desperate these women are to be with a man? He only needs to feed Alexis crumbs and she's on the warpath. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
1 hour ago, FozzyBear said:

And even giving Shannon the benefit of the doubt that she thought it was a gift, why did she think John had that much money for a gift when he couldn’t even pick up a dinner check? 

That's what I was wondering - did he have that kind of money all along and was just cheap and stingy? Too comfortable letting Shannon foot it all and she decided to get some back in a big lump sum by 'borrowing' never intending to pay it back? That happens in marriages a lot 'ill pay you back' knowing you never will because its all in the same pot and you'll just budget tighter til the bill is paid. Except they were never married so John really expected it back?. Or did he get a windfall out of nowhere? Its very odd to go from paying for everything to asking for $75,000!  Of course they're rich so maybe that's like 20 bucks to them lol

• Like 4