Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

We learned nothing new.

Teresa keeps saying that Margaret caused all the problems.

Jackie sounded like a high school girl trying to fit in with the cool girls but none of them are the cool girls.

Jenn A. still yuck.

Fessler seems done with this show.

Rachel is pregnant! Okay that was news.

Melissa has nothing going on and nothing to say about anything.

Danielle has a penchant for wearing what looks like the heaviest clothing.

Delores seems reasonable but will never go against Teresa.

The producers wisely denied the women booze.

I want to go to Rails.

• Like 11
  • Love 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

The ladies of the Garden State reconvene for the first time to watch and react to the finale.

Airdate: 8/11/24

The show should be cancelled, or rebooted based on the bad plastic surgery of the women alone! Scary.

Edited by ZettaK
Grammar
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
1 hour ago, lilmarysunshine said:

Why is she so angry when her life is so good?

I can only speculate that beyond the show, Bill stays as far away from her as possible. Even on the show, he barely wants anything to do with her...and is only there to collect a pay check. 

She is miserable in her life, and as the saying goes 'misery loves company'.

• Like 15
  • Applause 1
(edited)

Fuda wouldn’t STFU. She’s trying haaaard to make sure the production staff notice her and want to give her her own show. There have been some desperate women on this show and she’s right up there at the top of the list. Being boosted by her creepy ugly-ass husband. I wouldn’t be surprised if she had an ovulation calendar out comparing it with filming schedules so she knew exactly when to get knocked up. Go away, nobody cares. 

And I cannot with Marge anymore. Please shut up and go away. 

Edited by hottesthw
  • Like 13
  • Applause 1
(edited)

Rachel scares me every time I look at her. She thinks she, and her allies in the group have morals, unlike the others, but in the same breath she says that "she wished she would have exposed Louie for who he really was more because he really deserved it!"

Margaret thinks that it was a final blow of good versus evil? 

Margaret and the rest don't obsess over the others? That's why they talked to everybody under the sun? They talk to bloggers, podcasters, exes, friends, family, assistants, etc.

Fessler tried several times to convince Danielle to say she shouldn't have jumped over the table and at Jenn. She doesn't belong to Margaret's group. I wonder why she was convinced to join it.

Jenn is a nasty person. 

Margaret looks horrible. She also looks orange.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
(edited)

After watching older episodes last week, I have to agree that it’s time to pull the plug on this show.  Other than Dolores, they all seem bitter and unhappy. 

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Like 12
  • Useful 1

If Jenn were in the room when Rachel told everyone she was pregnant, Jenn would have said "I hope the baby looks just like your husband," just to be mean but how many of us thought it?

We never had a follow up to Delores's business partnership with Paulie, you know like telling us exactly what that business is.

Bill might be counting down the years until the youngest kid graduates High School then he is out of there, that is the vibe I get from him.

Jenn spends so much money on (fake) Chanel but not a dime on a hair stylist.

I guess it is time to stick a fork in this show, it's done.

Maybe move to another town in NJ like Trenton, lol.

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

If Jenn were in the room when Rachel told everyone she was pregnant, Jenn would have said "I hope the baby looks just like your husband," just to be mean but how many of us thought it?

Or "I hope the baby has your original face".

• Like 1
  • LOL 13
17 minutes ago, RecoveringLawyer said:

s!  And Danielle's top is giving "Rhythm Nation" vibes for me.

Mr Hottesthw watched a few minutes with me and asked “why is that woman always dressed like a majorette? Is she heading to a parade?”

• LOL 16
1 hour ago, RecoveringLawyer said:

where is her wig?

I think she had one of those wigs they used to call "falls," it sits further back on her head and gives her longer hair for a pony tail, that is why she was wearing that headband, it hid the edge of the wig...that is my theory. Side note, I loved Marge's dress.

Danielle has the heaviest clothes, it must be exhausting to have to carry around all those crystals, like on all of her clothing.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

They're not all in the same town now, not that it matters. But it seems like it is getting a reboot, at least based on what podcasters are saying. 

• Like 2

I’d flip Jen’s smug “nothing bothers me!” bullshit attitude - if she said anything about my husband, I’d say something about her fat daughters.  It would kill me to do it but honestly, I’ll get in the mud if someone attacks my family member.  

You know that would change her smile really quick.

• Like 11
  • Applause 3

If I were in charge of the show:

The fact that Teresa saw nothing wrong with Louie wanting Marge and her family to suffer would mean they're gone

Jen Aydin's elementary school antagonism and general dirrrtiness would mean she's gone

Danielle's repeated inability to control herself would mean she's gone

The thirst of the Fuda's would not be in their favor. And they are hard to look at

Margaret is a shady bitch who has a vault of rumors on everyone else -not cool, she would be gone

I don't think Delores' hands are as clean as people think. There's a whole lot of shady in her past (esp with Frank) The jury is out on her, but I don't trust her (or Frank)

Melissa has nothing interesting going for her, and I'm tired of Joe and his icky schtick

Jen Fessler was the only one that drew a line in the sand and refused to be associated with the ridiculous behavior of the rest. Does that work for or against her? Again jury is out, but she doesn't bring much to the table otherwise -tho with those castmates it's probably hard to get a word in edgewise. 

Jackie is barely worth mentioning. She's the outsider that's never going to fit in, no matter how hard she tries, and the harder she tries, the more lame she looks. and FFS stand up straight!! she's got worse posture than Gina from OC

Replace them all, or bury it and move on

• Like 9
  • Fire 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 9
  • Love 1

I caught  this on demand. Nobody's  minds were changed,  just like ours wasn't. 

I don't  mind Rachel,  I said that when she first started,  and tweets etc I saw preferred  Danielle. Her and John have beautiful  children. I wish her well.

Teresa kept saying  I feel vindicated,  all the while sitting  next to Jackie, it  made me lol. I'm not sure Tre knows what that word means. Aydin has some beautiful  clothes, a huge home,  but she never  seems happy with what she has. When she was on WWHL ,she said they all talk to bloggers, so there's  that. I liked her a little more, when Teresa wasn't  around her.. 

Up close, they all have horrible  fake tans, tits a and lips, Teresa's  lips are the worst.  I can imagine Melissa  is happy  to be rid of Teresa, she has never liked Melissa, toxic family is worse than no family. I wish her well. 

I saw little Bella had passed away, and that Marge was very upset,  I was happy Delores went to see how she was.

This show needs a complete  overhaul. 

• Like 5
(edited)
5 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I’d flip Jen’s smug “nothing bothers me!” bullshit attitude - if she said anything about my husband, I’d say something about her fat daughters.  It would kill me to do it but honestly, I’ll get in the mud if someone attacks my family member.  

She would go BALLISTIC. And cry, cry, cry about out-of-bounds it is to go after kids. It would be fun to watch. You go low, I will go lower. 

Edited by lilmarysunshine
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1

Foremost, I don’t understand why Rails continues to allow them to film there. It’s a very nice place. Then again, it’s massive and kind of in the middle of nowhere (meaning a few miles off of any non-major highway in a small town), so maybe they think the advertisement is worth it? 

To me, it seemed like the “upstairs” gang of Margaret et al were showing that they could put their differences aside so please don’t fire us. Whereas Teresa, Jen Aydin, and Jackie (who isn’t even a castmember) were just doubling down that they would never speak to anyone else but each other (plus Delores), so I think they’re the ones driving themselves out of having a job. I bet Teresa thinks it’s her show and she can drive everyone else off, but I bet production is just exhausted trying to keep her temper under control at this point. If 6 people are able and willing to get along and film together, I think the two that refuse to participate without brawling will be shown the door. Or, they’ll go full-on RHNY and clean house entirely. But they seem to have enough people on the “let’s just all film together and make a TV show” side, that they wouldn’t necessarily have to start over if they didn’t want to. Though, I wouldn’t blame them if they tried to hide any such decisions from Teresa for as long as possible. Could you imagine her reaction if she were fired and Melissa and Margaret stayed on the show?!? 

• Like 5
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, dancingdreamer said:

Teresa kept saying  I feel vindicated,  all the while sitting  next to Jackie, it  made me lol. I'm not sure Tre knows what that word means

She doesn’t know what many words mean.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I want to go to Rails.

We could do an IRL meet up there. Dress code is stripper chic. Fake boobs, big white veneers, 87 layers of spray tan and 3 foot long fake eyelashes are required. I'll call ahead and tell them to make sure that we're all served food on paper plates and drinks in kids sippy cups. Bo Dietl will be the surprise guest.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 12
6 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I thought of this too. The older daughter seems sweet and I’d hate for her to hear that but the younger one is quite obnoxious.  

• Like 1

Jenn A... I kind of like her when she's filming with her kids and family members away from the other women... but man, she's horrible when she gets around the other women.

If this were truly Teresa's show, Melissa would have been fired and not come back this season.   All Teresa has to do is make nice and pretend to like Melissa... and boom.. Melissa is off the show.  However, Teresa and common sense don't seem to go well together.

Jackie is a 'pick me' person.  Her picture would be next to the term if pics were allowed on Urban Dictionary.

Fessler.. is a good friend of.. but even she seemed over things.

Delores will never go against Teresa because I think Teresa knows where certain things are buried (i.e. knows where a bone or two of Delores' is buried).  I am amazed that she can be friendly with both Teresa and Margaret.  I marvel at that skill

• Like 7
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

I thought of this too. The older daughter seems sweet and I’d hate for her to hear that but the younger one is quite obnoxious.  

The younger one strikes me as quite lonely and lost. I think she comes across as obnoxious on camera because she wants attention. I've always kind of worried about her.

• Like 10
9 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I think she had one of those wigs they used to call "falls," it sits further back on her head and gives her longer hair for a pony tail, that is why she was wearing that headband, it hid the edge of the wig...that is my theory. Side note, I loved Marge's dress.

Danielle has the heaviest clothes, it must be exhausting to have to carry around all those crystals, like on all of her clothing.

Marge's dress, and Jenn Fessler's dress were the best. 

Gotta say, I’d take Dolores and Fessler for my friends any day. Fessler is a grown up adult with critical thinking skills and a sense of humor. Her little song at the end cracked me up; so cheesy and bad and she knew it and owned it 100%. 
Dolores is fucking fierce. Loved, loved, loved how she would not back down either to Margaret or to Tre over the horrible thing that Louie said. She actually got Tre to acknowledge it was wrong and state she’d get Louie to apologize. For a striking looking woman, she has bad taste/luck with men. I think not too far down, despite it all she is still in love with Frank. 

So many loose ends: Will we ever know about Joe B’s prostate? Did Frank get engaged? Is Bill Ayden locked in the pool house? Will Bougie Kidz light the fashion world on fire? (Okay, we know the answer to that one.) Did John Fuda ever cack up the sliver of bone in his throat that made his lips inflate? Will Joe Gorga continue to be emotionally/sexually stuck at 13 years old? (Again, we know that answer.) Seriously, my one real question is will the Gorga’s marriage survive out of the Bravo spotlight? 

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

If they all get replaced they only have themselves to blame. Drama and issues are Housewives oxygen, but this show has become toxic. Calling each other (and believing it) ‘evil’ surely means they can’t film with each other anymore?

• Like 4
5 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Could you imagine her reaction if she were fired and Melissa and Margaret stayed on the show?!? 

I hate Melissa and Marge is annoying me lately but I’d love to see this just because Teresa would lose her mind.  

She would never be able to fake happiness if this happened, and you know she prides herself on being able to pretend to be happy even when she is sad… which is weird!

32 minutes ago, Juneau Gal said:

will the Gorga’s marriage survive out of the Bravo spotlight? 

Not a chance.  It’s not just the spotlight, it’s the money.  Without the rhnj paycheck they have nothing.  If they have to downsize into a little house, Melissa will be on to the next husband.

33 minutes ago, Juneau Gal said:

So many loose ends: Will we ever know about Joe B’s prostate?

Hahahaha yes we are all on the edge of our seats wondering about that!

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

The older one does seem sweet and I feel bad even saying anything here!  But Jen is all too happy (giddy, even) to point out the embarrassing physical issues of others in order to really hurt someone.  

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

The older one does seem sweet and I feel bad even saying anything here!  But Jen is all too happy (giddy, even) to point out the embarrassing physical issues of others in order to really hurt someone.  

She was absolutely bizarre the last two episodes; her demeanor, her affect. It was like she was role playing some character with the different accents and weird non-sequiturs. She is so obviously a miserable person, I'd pity her except for the fact she is the so very nasty and cruel. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 1

Foremost, I don’t understand why Rails continues to allow them to film there. It’s a very nice place. Then again, it’s massive and kind of in the middle of nowhere (meaning a few miles off of any non-major highway in a small town), so maybe they think the advertisement is worth it? 

I think the season 7 finale took place there as well, no?

Seriously, my one real question is will the Gorga’s marriage survive out of the Bravo spotlight? 

If they can keep popping up on other shows, I think so (and you know they will try their hardest to be on whatever other shows they can).

• Like 1
(edited)
55 minutes ago, Palimelon said:

I think the season 7 finale took place there as well, no?

Yes, the episode was shown on Bravo reruns a couple of days ago. Rails must have an agreement with the NJ HWs. Melissa and Joe Gorga had dinner there at least once, and I saw in recent reruns on Bravo that Teresa and Joe Giudice went for dinner, as well. 

Edited by ZettaK
(edited)
On 8/12/2024 at 8:24 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

I was born in Trenton 68 years ago and have watched its "development" although I moved from there years ago. Now that would be a good show and would be the REAL NJ girls. 😂

Edited by MsMalin
  • Like 3
12 hours ago, ww92 said:

We could do an IRL meet up there. Dress code is stripper chic. Fake boobs, big white veneers, 87 layers of spray tan and 3 foot long fake eyelashes are required. I'll call ahead and tell them to make sure that we're all served food on paper plates and drinks in kids sippy cups. Bo Dietl will be the surprise guest.

What day and time, I will need a couple of weeks to work on my tanning and lips.

• LOL 7
(edited)
14 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Then again, it’s massive and kind of in the middle of nowhere (meaning a few miles off of any non-major highway in a small town), so maybe they think the advertisement is worth it? 

It's not very far from highways or in the middle of nowhere. It's about 2 minutes from 287, and maybe 5 to 10 from Rt. 23, Rt. 46, and Rt. 80. But yeah, that place is enormous -- they could probably have a full, normal, everyday dinner service in one part with people barely knowing that this was going on somewhere else. 

My BF is a musician and has played there a few times. When I walked with him through the back of the place to the spot where the band was set up, I felt like I was in that Goodfellas scene.

What day and time, I will need a couple of weeks to work on my tanning and lips.

Yes. I am long overdue to spend all my money to look older and worse than I do now!

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • LOL 3

Teresa saw absolutely nothing wrong with what Louis said. When Dolores pointed out that it was bad, her response was "what?" Then when Dolores starts explaining that it was bad, Tre just starts screeching about how her kids suffered and how dare Dolores defend Marge! Only when Dolores really pushes back does Tre acknowledge that it was bad and she would tell him to apologize. She never thought it was wrong in the first place and I think she expected everyone to agree with him. She's so blinded by her hate for Marge, she can't see past her inflated lips.

Tre kept saying the truth came out and she was vindicated. What exactly was this truth, that Marge talked to the ex? I don't think that's the slamdunk that Teresa thinks it is. Again, blinded by her hatred of Marge. 

I said this once about Rinna and I'll say it about Jenn A: she is a vile, empty woman.

Fessler's song at the end was cute and I hope Rachel has a healthy pregnancy.

• Like 6
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

It's not very far from highways or in the middle of nowhere. It's about 2 minutes from 287, and maybe 5 to 10 from Rt. 23, Rt. 46, and Rt. 80. But yeah, that place is enormous -- they could probably have a full, normal, everyday dinner service in one part with people barely knowing that this was going on somewhere else. 

My BF is a musician and has played there a few times. When I walked with him through the back of the place to the spot where the band was set up, I felt like I was in that Goodfellas scene.

Yes. I am long overdue to spend all my money to look older and worse than I do now!

I live right there. I mean that unless they specifically know to go there, no one is going to get off 23/46/80 in Wayne and drive through Lincoln Park to Towaco. Likewise, only if you happen to be getting off 287 for Montville or specifically to Lincoln Park from the South (not north) would you even happen to come across it. They’re not getting much “street traffic” of people coming across it unless they already know it’s there.

• Like 2
(edited)

I have always lived near there as well. But it's not really the type of place that one would suddenly decide to pull over and eat at simply just passing by (in my opinion, at least, based on price and style). But people, like you and me, who live nearby could indeed learn of its existence simply by driving past. 

But there are other ways of knowing something is there besides encountering it in passing, including whatever notoriety it may achieve from the show. My point was that it's not in the middle of nowhere or far from highways.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 1

I definitely want to go to Rails. In the last supper episode there were some good looking sliders left on the table. I actually had to go to their website and make sure they were sliders. LOL

I am happy for Rachel because I think her little girls are so adorable. 

a few years ago, I kind of didn't mind Jen Aydin. After this, I just found her to be absolutely mean. I remember when her eldest daughter was going through things in school, I think her name was Gabby,  she seemed like such a sweet kid with a good head on her shoulders. I hope she stays that way. The younger daughter is going to be a mini-jen. You can already see it on her socials.

Teresa just looks so cheap. I can't stand her voice. she could get a doctorate in English and she would still sound uneducated.

• Like 8
(edited)

My BF just told me that long before Rails was built on that spot, there used to be a filthy frat house that he used to have to go to a few times a week, back when he delivered pizza. For some reason, this has made me laugh for about 10 minutes. 

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • LOL 7
(edited)

All those good and moral people in one room who couldn't stop themselves from vile comments about those in the other room based not on actions but on appearance. 

There is no one on this franchise above reproach, but I take particular umbrage with Marge and company who never admit to having done anything wrong.  Even Teresa has admitted things she's done in the past haven't always been right.  I can't recall a time the same was true for the others.  Melissa has painted herself as some kind of victim/martyr.  Rachel conveniently forgets about her husband's thug adventures when he was no longer a teen.  Fessler flip flops so much that she loses credibility. Danielle is a liability due to her difficulties with handling her anger and her decades long thirst for fame puts her into Fessler territory.  Marge is full of herself and will not hesitate to throw anyone under the bus (hell, she even washed her mother's dirty laundry on the show.)  No need to list Teresa's and Jen A's shortcomings. Editing and production have made sure we all know about those.  At least they are willing to share real aspects of their lives and not only the perfected television versions.  Why not show the others in their full glory as well? Jackie is a whole other case and all I have to say is as far as I could see she came on this show feeling superior to all and wound up pretty much hoisted by her own petard.  

Edited by ichbin
  • Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1