Type keyword(s) to search

Season 26 Episode Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, Thalia said:

Ainsley and her presentation seemed odd to me.  Could "AI"nsley have something to do with the AI theme? 

That's my thinking. Her intro seemed scripted.

• Like 1

Tucker works for protein bars.  Of COURSE he does.

Angela is not going to make it one night, let alone 90.

I’m an easy get.  As soon as I saw Cam on the football field I fell in love with him (even if I wished his long-haired friend were coming instead).

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Hell no on the downgrade comp! Btw, this is a lot for a 1h episode. Are we going to meet everyone? I’m distracted by Claim to Fame and this will be a problem every Wednesday.

• Like 1

Yeah, dumb dumb season, me thinks. I may bow out this time.

24 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Hell no on the downgrade comp! Btw, this is a lot for a 1h episode. Are we going to meet everyone? I’m distracted by Claim to Fame and this will be a problem every Wednesday.

Claim to Fame is on? I need to watch that.

I thought this was a decent premier, silly AI twists aside. I like that they spent the first hour on the first 8 HGs. I have a pretty good grasp on who's who.

I missed how Makensy (pretentious spelling) won the upgrade. Did she simply get the most right? The entire sequence was BGRY RBGB GYRY BGR. I fail to see how anyone could remember that unless they were neurodivergent or something.

Weird they didn't have their bags with them. 

• Useful 1

My favorite so far is mustache dude's co-worker in the intros who, while dude is all excited and jumping around and yelling he was on BB, simply looked puzzled and said "What's that?"

• LOL 7
39 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

I thought this was a decent premier, silly AI twists aside. I like that they spent the first hour on the first 8 HGs. I have a pretty good grasp on who's who.

I missed how Makensy (pretentious spelling) won the upgrade. Did she simply get the most right? The entire sequence was BGRY RBGB GYRY BGR. I fail to see how anyone could remember that unless they were neurodivergent or something.

Weird they didn't have their bags with them. 

I think Makensy got the most right in the least amount of time. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

I can’t unsee Makesny name. Would she mind if we re-spell it for her? My better half pronounced it as MakingEasy. They were sooo close. LOL!!! Unfortunately, it looks like she won’t have a showmance unless she gives up on the height thing. She is so pretty but BB did her dirty casting short guys. Are you telling me they couldn’t find one guy in LA who’s at least 6’1” or 6’2”? At least, she has a power of some sort….I think.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Is it just me or is this group more annoying than last night's hgs?  I like T'Kor and possibly Cedric but the rest are too extra.

The cop seems like he comes straight from L&O central casting.  Good luck keeping that secret.

• Like 2

Damn you commercials!  Why oh why are you making me wait to see the SHOCK on the houseguests faces?!!   Why?!!!

6 minutes ago, leocadia said:

Is it just me or is this group more annoying than last night's hgs?

Not just you.   I would like to be able to crochet like that. 

8 minutes ago, mojoween said:

Matt is the only one (besides married Kenney) tall enough for Makensy.

Yes, but 5' 6" Quinn wants a WNBA player...

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
17 minutes ago, mojoween said:

Matt is the only one (besides married Kenney) tall enough for Makensy.

So we should probably prepare for the inevitable Mattkensy showmance.  🤢

• LOL 3

Group 2 is way more annoying. 

I like Makensie from last night  I mean, how could I not?! Good lawd!

Im not sure how I feel on Matt yet. He seems kinda annoying, but I always like when people say “I can’t wait to stab these people in the back.” 

• Like 2

I think these 2 episodes were the most I’ve heard Julie talk. Clearly this whole theme needed a lot of explanation and instructions. No wonder the Chenbot had to clone herself so Ainsley could bear 1/2 the load of botting. I take it as a plus that we don’t have an unfair 17th HG and the AI theme so far is more palatable to me than the zombie apocalypse or the multiverse.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

What would they have done if they had all voted "yes" to letting Ainsley join the game? Just the same thing?

The second group, if they'd really thought about it, should have realized something was fishy. Once Julie told them the other eight HGs had already moved in they should have realized they must have already voted one way or another for Ainsley, so hadn't it already been decided? Maybe they thought they were voting for someone else.

• Like 1

Another summer, another girls alliance that will fall apart, I assume, before the end of the first day. 

I don't think that Lisa endeared herself to Tucker by trying to hijack his introduction.   But I loved the look on Brooklyn's face when Lesa mentioned the edible glitter.    🤣

• Like 1

Good episode since it cleared up what the powers were and the eviction procedure which actually may be better than the old way as in you now need two targets and harder to be heard of sheep house vote all the time.

Also between Angela's off the rails emotions and Matt's stupidity in all and everything; they are currently stealing the show out of the gates.

This is week 10 levels of paranoia. “Everyone is eating in the kitchen with Matt. That means they’re working with him! And are therefore making fake alliances with me because…reasons”. Fascinating.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Go Kimo!  Not only did he win, but this will make the vote more interesting.  I'm fairly certain no one would have voted to evict Kimo (IMHO), and therefore a win by either Kenny or Matt would have made the vote easy for the rest of the houseguests.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

It's kind of hilarious that BB was clearly trying to create a "chaos" moment by allowing them 60 seconds to campaign and it crashed and burned because everyone was confused and tried to pre-speech their speeches.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

What time did this start? My guide said 9p do I missed till now. Damn Angela gets what she wants.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 1

Damn. Didn’t wanna see anything happen that would make Angela happy. Not sure I’ve rooted for someone’s misery this hard since Evil Dick. 

• Like 6
1 minute ago, JayDub1987 said:

Damn. Didn’t wanna see anything happen that would make Angela happy. Not sure I’ve rooted for someone’s misery this hard since Evil Dick. 

I'm happy about it.  As was said on the show by multiple houseguests, if a guy like Matt is on the block, then you have to get rid of him.  They were all smart enough to know that.

• Like 5

Matt is just, I don’t know what to say, but he is creepy and I think he went on show to find a shomance that turned to a romance.

Sorry Angela got what she wanted , but that won’t last long (hopefully )

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Rodney said:

I'm happy about it.  As was said on the show by multiple houseguests, if a guy like Matt is on the block, then you have to get rid of him.  They were all smart enough to know that.

Oh, I have no personal attachment to Matt. I don’t think I’d wanna hang out with any of these people. But I’m actively rooting for anything that Angela doesn’t want. 

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Sorry Angela got what she wanted , but that won’t last long (hopefully )

Granted, Angela is crazy, but to give her credit, how often do you get a big, strong man out early, let alone first?  I don't much care for her paranoia or much of her attitude, but she actually did have an HoH with the most optimal result.  At the very least, she deserves kudos for that.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

Matt or no Matt, I think Angela has already punched her ticket on the eviction train.  Nobody (except team Good Feeds) wants that kind of crazy in the house.   I wasn't a fan of Matt, but she made herself look awful in her public tirades against him, not to mention calling out people who were actually wanting to work with her.

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, leocadia said:

Matt or no Matt, I think Angela has already punched her ticket on the eviction train.  Nobody (except team Good Feeds) wants that kind of crazy in the house.   I wasn't a fan of Matt, but she made herself look awful in her public tirades against him, not to mention calling out people who were actually wanting to work with her.

Not as much as you think.  The only ones directly after her are Kenney, Lisa, and Makensy as of now.  Tucker, Joseph, Quinn, Kimo, Brookyn, T'kor, Cedric, Chelsie, and Cam all either like or love her in spite of her tirades.  Rubina is sort of okay with her, too.  Leah is okay with her, too, though I feel like she would target her only if Lisa and/or Makensy pushed for it.

• Useful 1

You may be right, but I think some of that comes from people trying to stay on her good side while she was in power.  Now that she's powerless, she's a lot less scary.  Also, her lack of control is going to stoke her paranoia, and who knows who her next target will be?  Someone who doesn't offer her the last cookie in the box?  Someone who fails to make eye contact?  I think she's a ticking time bomb, lol.  Her best hope is that people think keeping her as a target makes a shield for them.

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, leocadia said:

You may be right, but I think some of that comes from people trying to stay on her good side while she was in power.  Now that she's powerless, she's a lot less scary.  Also, her lack of control is going to stoke her paranoia, and who knows who her next target will be?  Someone who doesn't offer her the last cookie in the box?  Someone who fails to make eye contact?  I think she's a ticking time bomb, lol.  Her best hope is that people think keeping her as a target makes a shield for them.

I think that as long as Angela's not after them, then they won't waste an HoH on her.  And she's really not after anyone left except for Kenney and Makensy.  So none of the others have any real reason to go after her.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, dizzyd said:

What time did this start? My guide said 9p do I missed till now. Damn Angela gets what she wants.

No.  We ALL got what we wanted.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Matt is just, I don’t know what to say, but he is creepy and I think he went on show to find a shomance that turned to a romance.

Maybe I missed something, but Matt never struck me as particularly creepy in any way - just not all that bright.

• Like 8