Type keyword(s) to search

Season 26 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)
8 hours ago, Eyeland Baby said:

YES, thank you, I catch bits of the feeds during bouts of insomnia but for years I’ve gotten the entertainment factor from the recaps here from @Callaphera @30 Helens @Alice Mudgarden @Lamb18 @peachmangosteen @Brian Cronin and @Nashville, and I know I’m forgetting some others too or I just can’t remember how to spell their usernames. BK someone and Young someone and…

anyway, it gets said here a lot but it’s important: THANK YOU to those of you who share your stenography and commentary skills here. Some of y’all are really freaking funny. 

that said: Rubina FTW. Based solely on her endearing face. 

Seconded. For me the best moment of last year's dud of a season wasn't anything that we saw on the show per se—I have to stop and remember that it was Jag who won—but the time that, IIRC, @Nashville heard a weird noise late one night and stalked around the entire house with his gun drawn until he realized that the noise was actually...

Spoiler

...Felicia's snoring.

Topic: Not hating anybody yet, so that's nice, I guess. If Angela goes, I suppose I'm trusting somebody else will step up the crazy.

Edited by PhoneCop
  • LOL 15
12 hours ago, SummerDreams said:

Right. So Angela's comment was misunderstood in my opinion and it's unfair that she is called racist. I was hoping we would not have racism or the hint of that get involved with the game but it seems I am asking for too much. 🫤

Whyyyyyyyyy does it have to happen eeeeeeeeeeeevery seaaaaaaaaaaaaaason

• Like 3
12 hours ago, SummerDreams said:

Right. So Angela's comment was misunderstood in my opinion and it's unfair that she is called racist. I was hoping we would not have racism or the hint of that get involved with the game but it seems I am asking for too much. 🫤

IMHO T’kor jumped the gun a mite on that’un. I am in no way, shape or form an Angela fan - but Angela thinks ANY time she sees 2+ people talking together, they are (a) an alliance and (b) actively conspiring against her.  It’s simple paranoia, T’kor, not racism…

…not yet, at least.

11 hours ago, Slider said:

I was prepared to not like [Rubina] because she bugged me during her intro on the first episode, but she's growing on me.  I'm cheering for her!  

At season’s start I was so NOT a Rubina fan, because it seemed every sound coming out of her mouth was a desperate plea for more camera time - and I’m not joking; the “BWAAAAAH!!!!!!” sound she made when she walked through the FD?  Good gawd.  🙄

When Rubina is not hamming it up for the cameras, though…? I’ve found that much to my surprise, I like her; Rubina comes across as a nice, straightforward person, and her voice sounds amazingly human-like.  😄

I just wish I could think of whoever the heck it is that Rubina reminds me of so strongly.

• Like 6
20 hours ago, Mod-Tranquilizer said:

What’s up with [Lisa’s] glitter obsession, is she really so obtuse that she can’t figure out that sprinkling glitter on food other than cupcakes would be annoying as hell to most people?

Lisa has apparently decided her “edible glitter” creation is her ticket to the stars and wealth untold, so she pushes it into everything/everyone she can.  I wouldn’t be at all surprised if Lisa viewed BB not as a reality show, but as her opportunity for a 90-day edible glitter infomercial.

I’ll tell you right now, though; dump THAT shit on my morning eggs, and you’ll be wearing them - and I like my eggs over easy, so get ready for a sticky glittery mess.  🤬🤬🤬

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 8
(edited)
13 hours ago, Slider said:

t Brooklyn is playing a Mecole game

Has she cried yet? 

Seriously though, just today I remembered how Mecole appeared at the end of the weeping houseguest montage during her season, stony-faced and scornful of all the crying adults in the house. Hilarious and also vaguely scary.

is she the only BB contestant ever who didn’t cry on camera?

Edited by Eyeland Baby
  • LOL 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, Nashville said:

I just wish I could think of whoever the heck it is that Rubina reminds me of so strongly

Me too. So far all I can come up with are Snooki Deena from Jersey Shore and the kid from Liar Liar. Neither is quite right.

Edited by Eyeland Baby

It sounds like Angela is now going to sit on the news of Quinn's power (so she did remember!) and spill it... on her way out the door. BECAUSE NO ONE HAS TRIED THAT BEFORE. They always believe you when you do that.

• LOL 6
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

It sounds like Angela is now going to sit on the news of Quinn's power (so she did remember!) and spill it... on her way out the door.

Further proving that Angela is much more invested in being petty than actually playing the game.

Quick scan of the feeds last night showed Mak feeling a bit insecure because she’s being left out of conversations, but most everyone else feeling confident and stress-free because the next two evictees are Angela and Lisa, guaranteed. Even as Mak, Chelsie and T’Kor discuss how great it is that the women are taking charge this season. (Well, except for Angela and Lisa.) 

No great love for either woman here, but we need a shakeup before all hopes for comedy are lost.

• Like 8
  • Fire 1
(edited)

Angela apparently told people she knows who has the power but didn’t name Quinn. She told them what the power was. I’m unclear on who exactly she told but Cedric is apparently the only one who believes her. The rest think she’s lying/crazy.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Like 1
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Angela apparently told people she knows who has the power but didn’t name Quinn. She told them what the power was. I’m unclear on who exactly she told but Cedric is apparently the only one who believes her. The rest think she’s lying/crazy.

“SHE GOT THE CRAZY EYES!!!”

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
(edited)
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Tucker. Because of course it was Tucker. He still thinks Lisa has a double triple probably quadruple by now vote to evict power.

ETA: Apparently Quinn was sitting in the room while Angela did it and neither Angela nor Tucker bothered to whisper. I mean.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2
11 hours ago, Nashville said:

IMHO T’kor jumped the gun a mite on that’un. I am in no way, shape or form an Angela fan - but Angela thinks ANY time she sees 2+ people talking together, they are (a) an alliance and (b) actively conspiring against her.  It’s simple paranoia, T’kor, not racism…

…not yet, at least.

At season’s start I was so NOT a Rubina fan, because it seemed every sound coming out of her mouth was a desperate plea for more camera time - and I’m not joking; the “BWAAAAAH!!!!!!” sound she made when she walked through the FD?  Good gawd.  🙄

When Rubina is not hamming it up for the cameras, though…? I’ve found that much to my surprise, I like her; Rubina comes across as a nice, straightforward person, and her voice sounds amazingly human-like.  😄

I just wish I could think of whoever the heck it is that Rubina reminds me of so strongly.

Rubina reminds me of Maya Rudolph (Saturday Night Live, Bridesmaids).

• Like 3
11 hours ago, Eyeland Baby said:

Me too. So far all I can come up with are Snooki Deena from Jersey Shore and the kid from Liar Liar. Neither is quite right.

She reminds me of Maya Rudolph.

• Like 2

My mind went to Maya Rudolph too, briefly, because of the round face and short stature. But other than that, I'm not really getting a Maya vibe. I'll say one thing for Rubina, though: she has subverted ALL of my initial impressions.

As has Angela! I did think she would leave early, but not because she would turn out to be paranoid dumpster fire. I thought she would be on the outside because of her age, but she actually had a pretty good path to some solid alliances if she hadn't blown it all up, and then continued to set fire to the ashes.  Chelsie, Mak and T'Kor were talking about her last night, almost wistfully. They thought she would be the mom of the house, like Felicia. Fun to be around, and so very funny!

• Like 5
3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Tucker. Because of course it was Tucker. He still thinks Lisa has a double triple probably quadruple by now vote to evict power.

Is Tucker the Lawon of this cast? Thinking that powers exist when they don't and playing accordingly?

Unfortunately, I don't think there's a fun name pun for Tucker like there is Lawonderful.

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Unfortunately, I don't think there's a fun name pun for Tucker like there is Lawonderful.

Fucker?  Too harsh?  Dumb Tucker? 

• LOL 8
44 minutes ago, Slider said:

Fucker?  Too harsh?  Dumb Tucker? 

Dumb MotherTucker?

Question:  Can Quinn hi-jack only one of the next two HoH's before it expires and Mak has the next 2 Vetoes to use hers on before expiration?

Oh, and I assume that "America" can't just put her up when she uses it?  Would be hilarious!

• LOL 6
2 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Is Tucker the Lawon of this cast? Thinking that powers exist when they don't and playing accordingly?

Tucker knows that there are powers out there, he's just confidently incorrect in who is holding them and what they do. He is so certain that I honestly believe Production could sit him in the DR, explain that Quinn and Makensy have them and what they do, and he would still think Lisa has a triple vote to evict power.

He did offer to be nominated but he hasn't asked to be evicted. We're not quite there (yet).

• LOL 6
13 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Tucker knows that there are powers out there, he's just confidently incorrect in who is holding them and what they do. He is so certain that I honestly believe Production could sit him in the DR, explain that Quinn and Makensy have them and what they do, and he would still think Lisa has a triple vote to evict power.

He did offer to be nominated but he hasn't asked to be evicted. We're not quite there (yet).

Lawon Lite.

It's the confidence that really makes it for me. Just so steadfastly believing the wrong thing.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
(edited)

Things Angela has done today:

- bummed around the house like Eeyore
- got her 37463746th wind
- got into a spat with Tucker
- got into a spat with Lisa where someone was called a twit
- stuck her finger down her throat and pretended to gag when Lisa passed her
- said under her breath about Lisa stumbling near her, "Oh no, don't fall and break an ankle now."
- spying on Tucker while he was talking game (or girls) with Quinn
- told her grandchildren not to watch this week because there should be a parental advisory warning on the live episode (Thanks, Tipper!)
- currently spiraling deep into paranoia

Angela for HoH next week!

Edited by Callaphera
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 8
3 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I find it REALLY hard to believe that you couldn’t come up with at least one.

He could inspire his own verb, though. First there was getting Pooched, but when you add a layer of overconfident ignorance, maybe you just get Tucked?

1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Things Angela has done today:

- bummed around the house like Eeyore
- got her 37463746th wind
- got into a spat with Tucker
- got into a spat with Lisa where someone was called a twit
- stuck her finger down her throat and pretended to gag when Lisa passed her
- said under her breath about Lisa stumbling near her, "Oh no, don't fall and break an ankle now."
- spying on Tucker while he was talking game (or girls) with Quinn
- told her grandchildren not to watch this week because there should be a parental advisory warning on the live episode (Thanks, Tipper!)
- currently spiraling deep into paranoia

Angela for HoH next week!

This is such bullshit. After deciding I have no time for feeds, I get roped in because of Crazy Eyes+Everything Else Angela. But all I’ve seen of her on feeds is her watching other people talk with a forced fake smile on her face. HOW DO I KEEP MISSING ALL THE GOOD STUFF.

• LOL 6
On 7/26/2024 at 9:25 AM, peachmangosteen said:

A woman winning every comp so far is pretty awesome.

Not to be Captain Obvious, but while Kimo is gay, that doesn't actually make him a woman.

(I know, you were only counting HoH and Veto, but obviously the AI Arena is a pretty important comp, for the moment. Pardon my nitpicky nature.)

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Kenney: "Send me home."
Kenney wins Veto.
Kenney: "Send me home. I'm here to motherfucking play."
Kenney uses the Veto.
Kenney now: "Send me home. I'm here to motherfucking play. Send me home. But only if I don't win HoH next week."

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
59 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I've trusted you all not to lead me astray. 😮

Oh Alice... It's too early in the season for that much trust!

• LOL 4
(edited)
13 minutes ago, Slider said:

Oh Alice... It's too early in the season for that much trust!

Too early in the season but I'm hoping it can be balanced out by the... I want to say 5? years I've been coming to these threads. If that winds up being wrong, blame our beloved @Thalia for being the first recommendation🤣

Man, I did not miss these phony DRs, I'll say that much.

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

In the battle between Angela and Lisa of who will be the bigger threat - and by threat I mean the one the rest of the HGs can’t deal with one minute longer so they get booted - I want Angela to lose and therefore stay. She’s annoying in a good feeds kind of way. Lisa is annoying in an ‘even I want to vote her out’ kind of way. You can just tell when people get roped into conversations with her, they’re desperately trying to find an escape hatch. Or in the case of Kenney in the bathroom just now, resolutely not acknowledging her or talking. Awkward, but kind of necessary.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Alice Mudgarden Update: I've begun the first episode of the season on P+. I've trusted you all not to lead me astray. 😮

If you’re like me, you’ll find the episodes much more interesting than the feeds. Because I’VE BEEN MISSING EVERYTHING AND WHERE IS MY P+ REFUND. Not to get all bitter or anything.

• LOL 1
3 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

If you’re like me, you’ll find the episodes much more interesting than the feeds. Because I’VE BEEN MISSING EVERYTHING AND WHERE IS MY P+ REFUND. Not to get all bitter or anything.

Yeah, I'm on episode three now and it actually hasn't been so bad. I just skip ahead 10 secs at a time if something is redundant, or when those first power challenges were on. I watched the first person to go for each and then was like "got it" and blew through the rest.

What's interesting is some names are recognizable to me from the thread and if one isn't as much, I'm like "hmm..." since I don't actually know what's happened too much. I'm like a detective in this thread now.

22 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Lisa is annoying in an ‘even I want to vote her out’ kind of way

Except when she’s doing things like stirring things with her hands or taste testing from a spoon and putting the spoon back in the pot or many other cringeworthy but highly mockable things that I read about but NEVER GET TO SEE because apparently all the crazy people are in bed by 8 pm and it’s starting to make me feel nostalgic for Jasmine and her late night sandwich demands and oh… there’s that glass of wine. Excuse me. It will all be better soon.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
On 7/20/2024 at 8:46 PM, Thalia said:

Again, I really miss the ability to rewind to find out what the heck is happening. 

Wait, there's no more rewind function? has to be because they're worried what latest atrocity will come flying out of someone's mouth the way something does every other season.

On 7/22/2024 at 6:00 AM, 30 Helens said:

Matt has disappointed many people with his terrible game play. Except Manksey. She seems quite enthralled. (These two are already fucking, right?)

SO MATT ENTERED A SHOWMANCE THE WAY ANGELA SAID HE WOULD???

On 7/22/2024 at 12:39 PM, Callaphera said:

OH. Lest I forget, because I am their biggest fan:

WE HAVE ANTS. 

AAAAAAAANTS.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaants!

On 7/22/2024 at 6:56 PM, Blissfool said:

Quinn calls himself a superfan but I'm not sure he knows what the term means.

tenor.gif

Halfway(ish) to caught up over here. Soon I shall be able to comment in real time.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
(edited)

Someone has finally gotten through Tucker's insanely thick skull and he now knows that Makensy has a power (and what it does) and Quinn has a power (and what it does). So he finally knows that Lisa doesn't have the triple vote to evict power that doesn't exist and that he pulled out of his ass just because he was mad about the glitter. He also said that what turned him against Lisa was her interrupting his speech on the first night. I would stan a petty king but the vitriol in his voice when talking about Leah now for the crime of *checks notes* being flirty with him (which to Leah is basically just saying good morning) is becoming a bit much.

https://x.com/BBLionOteV/status/1818536301186183168

In Lisa news, I found out that on top of putting her dirty ass boots and feet on the counter, we can now add to her list of crimes: licking ice cubes off the floor and eating three day old shrimp. I kinda want her to stay until the end because I want to see how many other ways she's going to risk an e. coli infection in the house. The ghost of Raven haunts the kitchen again 👻

Edited by Callaphera
minor typos
  • Like 2
  • LOL 8

I can't believe I'm asking this but could you expound on the how and why of Lisa licking ice cubes off the floor?  I am trying and failing to imagine any scenario in which this would be the logical way to pick up an ice cube from the communally disgusting floor of the BB house.  Thank you, I think.

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

I (thankfully?) can't answer that. It must have happened last night because I was just getting the updates from overnight and came across that tasty little tidbit. And I'm not sure I even want the video evidence on that one.

I'm giving this my first official "hork" of the season.

Hork.

• LOL 5
3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

In Lisa news, I found out that on top of putting her dirty ass boots and feet on the counter, we can now add to her list of crimes: licking ice cubes off the floor and eating three day old shrimp. I

I heard on a RHAP podcast the other day that she also, and, as with the glitter, without asking sprayed lavender essential oils on to the Have-Not bed pillows and then rubbed them in with her apparently dirty hands.   As some who uses unscented laundry detergent for a reason I would have thrown a fit.  

I can only assume that Lisa thinks she's hip, fun, and helping people.   But apart from needing to dial it down from 11 to maybe a 2, she needs to learn to ask permission before she forces her stuff.   

And I could tell Tucker was pissed from the moment she interrupted his big moment during the introductions.   He'd probably been sitting in quarantine planning that speech for days and she totally crushed his moment by breaking in.  Of course, he could have defused the situation by making a joke out of it, but I suspect Tucker is humorless about what he perceives is his overall awesomeness. 

• Like 13

If these people were that annoyed by her habits, they could simply -- I don't know -- just tell her to stop.  And maybe tell her why those things bother them so she would know to curb those things, if not stop them entirely.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Rodney said:

If these people were that annoyed by her habits, they could simply -- I don't know -- just tell her to stop.  And maybe tell her why those things bother them so she would know to curb those things, if not stop them entirely.

This in reference to Lisa? Because Tucker (I think? Bad with names) definitely told her not to put that glitter shit in his food and she did it anyway. I don't think she's that interested in listening to anyone. 

• Like 8
  • Mind Blown 1
(edited)

In slight defense of Tucker IN THE MOMENT ONLY, I do get why Lisa irked him that first night. Not because she interrupted all excited about another chef, but because she stood up and started sashaying over and kind of stomping on him talking.

I mean, get over it, Tucker, and stop being Sir Petty Pants, but I do get it annoying him when it happened. But it's BB so I see how this makes a person Public Enemy #1 to someone.

Of course, I'm saying this as someone who's also looking at it from a matter of manners only, and we all know that Tucker was probably angry because of ego. 

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • Like 7
43 minutes ago, JayDub1987 said:

This in reference to Lisa? Because Tucker (I think? Bad with names) definitely told her not to put that glitter shit in his food and she did it anyway. I don't think she's that interested in listening to anyone. 

Yes, I know about that one.  I meant talking to her about her other habits.  Sounds like no one's even tried to do so about those.

1 hour ago, Rodney said:

But should you really have to tell someone to keep their gag-inducing raspberry stench off YOUR pillowcase (I'm with Thalia-- I'd have gone Hurricane Angela on that one), or keep their grubby unwashed hands out of the food that is going into YOUR mouth? Those aren't habits, they are personal violations. I'm sure she's lived amongst humans before. She should know better.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

I hate to defend Lisa but I haven't heard anyone complain about the essential oil. I did, however, see Leah thank Lisa for the lavender scented dreams.

• Like 1

I'm getting the impression that Lisa gets super enthusiastic and wants to bring people into it and be nice by sharing but it just comes off so intense.

Basing this on what I've read here so far, really. I did see her put edible glitter on salmon sushi and I, as a salmon sushi lover, wasn't entirely sure how I felt about it. Instinct was like "wtf are you doing" but then I kinda thought "eh, NBD. i'd still eat the glittery fish."

This may say more about me and my love of sushi, though.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Oh, if she sprayed that essential shit on my pillow, I’m going off. In a houseful of people I would not like IRL, she’s among the 2-3 worst. 

• Like 6
(edited)
2 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

But should you really have to tell someone to keep their gag-inducing raspberry stench off YOUR pillowcase (I'm with Thalia-- I'd have gone Hurricane Angela on that one), or keep their grubby unwashed hands out of the food that is going into YOUR mouth?

NO.

Those aren't habits, they are personal violations.

YES.

I'm sure she's lived amongst humans before. She should know better.

Again, YES.

• Is it okay for Lisa to have such passion for her (creations?)?  Yes.
  • Is it okay for Lisa to share her creations with others?  Sure - as long as she asks permission first.
  • Is it okay for Lisa to share them without saying anything to unwitting recipient(s)?  NO.  At this point Lisa is stepping completely over any boundaries of personal space, and no amount of self-centered motivation or certainty justifies such.  In doing so Lisa unequivocally demonstrates she believes her desire to impose her will upon others supersedes their own personal autonomy, regardless of the circumstances.
  • Is it okay for Lisa to share them with other HGs who have already told her they don’t want any?  Only if Lisa’s intent is to specifically alienate those HGs - i.e., she wants to start a war with them - because that’s almost certainly what she is going to get.

What I really don’t get is why Lisa is pulling such socially blind acts out self-centeredness in the first two weeks of the season - unless Lisa is certain she’s going to get canned in the first few evictions, in which case she may feel motivated to exploit her captive audience as much as possible while she can.  Otherwise, all Lisa is doing is manufacturing reasons for her unwitting/unwilling victims to keep her name on their quick pick list for potential noms or evictees.

tl;dr: If Lisa insists on escalating the degree to which she forces her crap upon the other HGs, she shouldn’t be surprised if any (most? all?) of them react badly.

Edited by Nashville
Typo
  • Like 5
  • Applause 4
3 hours ago, JayDub1987 said:

Oh, if she sprayed that essential shit on my pillow, I’m going off. In a houseful of people I would not like IRL, she’s among the 2-3 worst. 

or someone could not realize she did it and then get a headache from the fumes or a rash from sleeping on it.  It is indeed a violation of personal space.  (I get headaches walking by dryer vents--I'm in the city and some vent out to the sidewalk--if the person is using dryer sheets).  And I don't even consider myself that chemically sensitive compared to others I know.

• Like 4