Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

On 6/16/2024 at 10:07 PM, Stinger97 said:

Teresa talking headed that she didn’t want to send the gift in the first place and that it was Louie’s idea. So why is Joe Gorga the bad guy for tossing the card in the fire? It didn’t come from Teresa, and she didn’t actually want them to have it. Gorga did the right thing.

Also, Tre has flipped more than one table, thrown food and drinks on more than one person, and steamrolled more than one argument. That she kept some semblance of decorum during the single conversation with the Fudas doesn’t mean she’s earned the moral high ground. The woman starts rumors and then feigns ignorance. It’s manipulative and ugly. Makes for good TV though!

Also also, I love Jackie, but this season isn’t doing her any favors. It’s feeling like she’s trying to stir up more drama to earn her FT status back, but it might be too little too late. I get wanting to move forward with Tre and Jen Aydin, but that doesn’t have to be at the expense of her other friendships. 

According to Melissa's Old Nose, it wasn't Luis' idea either. It was the idea of Teresa's slimy lawyer Jim Leonard. He thought it would make Teresa look good. (I know some don't believe she's credible but so far every spoiler she revealed that has since aired has been 100% accurate - she said that Joe kept the Blue Label but threw the card in the fire without reading it). And I don't blame him. He was essentially saying that he thought she only sent the gift and card because it was on camera and she was trying to make herself look good and him bad. It wasn't a genuine gesture and he wasn't going to play that game with her.

I wonder when Jackie will realize that Teresa and Jen A. don't give two shits about her, they just need someone else on their side because their "friends" are dropping like flies.

• Like 6
3 hours ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

This show is a mess and needs to be retired. Same old story lines. Gorgas vs Teresa and Luis. 

Amen to that. Joe Gorga’s juvenile antics are old, lame and stupid. This man has shown no actual maturity since he first “graced” us with his presence. It’s been 13 years and it’s the same old machismo. He could have made himself a better person, but he threw the card into the fire. Teresas motives are suspect, but neither of these two idiots will decide to be an adult in the relationship. 
Joe and Teresa are stuck in a perpetual spin cycle of stupidity.

if one of them acted like a actual adult, that would be refreshing.

I’ve had enough of all these women, they are all exhausting and nothing is real, it is not enjoyable, it is stupid.

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Amen to that. Joe Gorga’s juvenile antics are old, lame and stupid. This man has shown no actual maturity since he first “graced” us with his presence. It’s been 13 years and it’s the same old machismo. He could have made himself a better person, but he threw the card into the fire. Teresas motives are suspect, but neither of these two idiots will decide to be an adult in the relationship. 
Joe and Teresa are stuck in a perpetual spin cycle of stupidity.

if one of them acted like a actual adult, that would be refreshing.

I’ve had enough of all these women, they are all exhausting and nothing is real, it is not enjoyable, it is stupid.

If you think about it, the Gorga family has always been very dysfunctional. Teresa and Joe's dad didn't speak to his sister (Kathy and Rosie's mom) for years. I can't remember now what the issue was that started that. But now Joe and Teresa don't speak. It doesn't sound like either of them talk to any of the extended family on either their dad's or mom's side.

Teresa and Joe need to be in some kind of family therapy but honestly I don't think it would work. I see Joe as being more open to listening and trying to understand than Teresa. Teresa just will not ever give a genuine apology or take any responsibility for anything, much less make a true effort to change.

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 5

I can't believe that the biggest thing to come out of this episode hasn't been discussed and torn apart by one and all at this point.  I'm talking about Marge pulling that despicable stunt by sending Jackie's email to Dolores.  Judging by Joe B's involvement I can't help but think that was planned in advance.  Whatever Jackie said in that email, what Marge did in revealing it says one hell of a lot more about her and less about Jackie.  I suspect this was Marge's and her producer's Hail Mary Play toward her desire to remain on the show and secure the Queen Bee spot.  

1 minute ago, ww92 said:

Teresa just will not ever give a genuine apology or take any responsibility for anything, much less make a true effort to change.

Have you ever seen Joe or Melissa give a genuine apology?  This works both ways.

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, ichbin said:

I can't believe that the biggest thing to come out of this episode hasn't been discussed and torn apart by one and all at this point.  I'm talking about Marge pulling that despicable stunt by sending Jackie's email to Dolores.  Judging by Joe B's involvement I can't help but think that was planned in advance.  Whatever Jackie said in that email, what Marge did in revealing it says one hell of a lot more about her and less about Jackie.  I suspect this was Marge's and her producer's Hail Mary Play toward her desire to remain on the show and secure the Queen Bee spot.  

Have you ever seen Joe or Melissa give a genuine apology?  This works both ways.

I do think that Joe is more willing to talk and listen to others points of view than Teresa is. I think when it comes to Teresa, Melissa is just sick of it all but would have been fine being superficially friendly with Teresa to keep the peace. I don't think I've ever seen Teresa accept responsibility for anything or genuinely apologize. I mean, at her sentencing she told the court "I fully take responsibility for my actions" but since then has repeatedly insisted she did nothing wrong and that it was all her ex husband's fault.

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
(edited)
14 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Why Arabic? Did Paulie think that would make him a little more interesting?

You mean doing exactly what Marge's ex friend did to her and she could not believe someone could do that to her? Yeah, Marge is doing exactly that.

I thought it was more like a puppy got hold of a shoe and Marge was telling him to drop it, all she needed was a rolled up newspaper to swat him on his nose!

A tattoo in Arabic won't make him interesting if he is not in the first place.

They all talk behind each other's back, and then they are shocked it comes out.

Marge treats her husband like a puppy (or better her lapdog).

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, ww92 said:

I do think that Joe is more willing to talk and listen to others points of view than Teresa is. I think when it comes to Teresa, Melissa is just sick of it all but would have been fine being superficially friendly with Teresa to keep the peace. I don't think I've ever seen Teresa accept responsibility for anything or genuinely apologize. I mean, at her sentencing she told the court "I fully take responsibility for my actions" but since then has repeatedly insisted she did nothing wrong and that it was all her ex husband's fault.

I agree, Teresa is unwilling to take accountability or apologize. 
I agree, Melissa is sick of it all and is trying to move on in her own way. She wanted a classy party but apparently she had to appeased Joe with that whole “David” cut out with Joes face on it. Because he couldn’t let her have a nice party without Joe needing some stupid show of his “parts”

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Stats Queen said:

I agree, Teresa is unwilling to take accountability or apologize. 
I agree, Melissa is sick of it all and is trying to move on in her own way. She wanted a classy party but apparently she had to appeased Joe with that whole “David” cut out with Joes face on it. Because he couldn’t let her have a nice party without Joe needing some stupid show of his “parts”

Ugh. I don't blame Melissa for being pissed at him. Can't Joe and the other husbands act like adults for one freaking night?

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
(edited)

I'm talking about Marge pulling that despicable stunt by sending Jackie's email to Dolores.

Be careful, Melissa, Rachel, and Jenn F.

Edited by Palimelon
  • Like 2
11 hours ago, ichbin said:

I can't believe that the biggest thing to come out of this episode hasn't been discussed and torn apart by one and all at this point.  I'm talking about Marge pulling that despicable stunt by sending Jackie's email to Dolores.

While I thought it was petty, Jackie was talking some shit so Marge called her on it.  And why did Jackie even text that?  She called Delores a slob?  Then tried to say it was nothing harmful and was actually playful???  HA Delores did not see it that way.

I am worried for Jackie.  She is not made for this type of stress and cannot hold her own with these women.  Even though she has gained weight and looks healthier, to me, she is as fragile as ever.  

Oh and yeah, these women need to find a better Extension Stylist.  STAT! 

• Like 7
13 hours ago, ww92 said:

Ugh. I don't blame Melissa for being pissed at him. Can't Joe and the other husbands act like adults for one freaking night?

But that is how they think adults act.

• LOL 6
15 hours ago, ichbin said:

I think that Marge saves everything that is sent to her - texts, emails, voicemails, etc.  She saves them as receipts so she can pull them up at a moment's notice.  She's shady and not to be trusted.

I would be offended if I found out someone I considered a friend or acquaintance called me a slob, so I don't blame Dolores for being upset, but I do think that Jackie thought she could confide in Margaret and Margaret proved Jackie wrong.

I also now get Margaret's tagline about "taking screenshots".  

She's not to be trusted with anything, in my opinion.  I am now really starting to believe Teresa's comments that Marge is the one that is dropping stories/rumors to the bloggers and gossip sites.  

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 2
40 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I would be offended if I found out someone I considered a friend or acquaintance called me a slob, so I don't blame Dolores for being upset, but I do think that Jackie thought she could confide in Margaret and Margaret proved Jackie wrong.

In all fairness Jackie gave Danielle the once over when she met her last season...I guess Jackie thinks everyone is a slob.

• LOL 5
(edited)
43 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I think that Marge saves everything that is sent to her - texts, emails, voicemails, etc.  She saves them as receipts so she can pull them up at a moment's notice.  She's shady and not to be trusted.

I also now get Margaret's tagline about "taking screenshots".  

She's not to be trusted with anything, in my opinion.  I am now really starting to believe Teresa's comments that Marge is the one that is dropping stories/rumors to the bloggers and gossip sites.  

Marge was starting to remind me of Dorinda (RHONY Original Recipe) incessantly bringing up favors she did, connections she provided and how she made it nice expecting the other person to repeatedly fawn over how wonderful she is and how thankful they are. it's like the "Thank You" version of the never sincere enough apology

Jackie was naive to trust Marge. No Bravo Housewives should be trusted. 

Usually the screenshots and texteses (™️Teresa) are printed out and saved until the reunion

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2

Marge looked so pretty at the party.  She looks so much better when her hair is down, what’s left of it anyway.  When she wears that god awful top knot all I see is teeth.  She’s such an asshole sending that text, but at the same time I can’t stand Jackie so it was kind of entertaining.  It was super cringey/mean girlish though.  I mean this woman is pushing 60.  Grow up.  After this I don’t see how these idiots can’t rub two brain cells together and see that Margaret is a huge gossip and the root cause of most of the rumors/problems on the show.

Regarding Jackie, she also pretty scummy.  Calling someone a slob is terrible.  I agreed with Delores, Jackie is probably the messiest of all these women in looks and just general personality, and that’s really saying something.  I see she’s still holding onto that tired acid washed denim jacket.  So bad.  I wasn’t a fan of Delores’ prairie dress but at least her tatas weren’t hanging down to her knees per usual so that was a nice change of pace.

I’m still not understanding why Danielle is the jerk for not letting her hairdresser sit in the vip section at the party.  Actually she’s not even Danielle’s hairdresser, she did one blow out for her.  If anything, the hairdresser is the asshole for thinking she “deserved” to sit there without paying.

• Like 5
2 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I always believed it. Marge is a classic ugly mean girl. The Melissa rumors began because Marge was gossiping about it with her friend at her house. She just loves making something out to be slanderous and juicy. She likes the drama and the pain it causes if it's about someone she's having conflict with. In Melissa's case it was just some juicy gossip about a friend of hers but again, kekeing about it with friends is exactly what gives life to rumors. When something is repeated then you've become a part of rumor mill and it drives me crazy when people try to use the "but I didn't START the rumor I'm just saying that's what I've heard" defense. Well REPEATING what you heard is what the rumor is designed for. To get people talking and asking and speculating so saying that all you did was tell someone what you HEARD is being guilty of doing something hurtful cause that's how the rumor is meant to hurt. By gaining traction. Period. 

• Like 8
(edited)
1 hour ago, mostlylurking said:

I’m still not understanding why Danielle is the jerk for not letting her hairdresser sit in the vip section at the party.  Actually she’s not even Danielle’s hairdresser, she did one blow out for her.  If anything, the hairdresser is the asshole for thinking she “deserved” to sit there without paying.

Maybe cause there were other cast members there who didn't have a problem with her being there and were graciously including her. I mean, it sounded like no one else had a problem so Danielle making it a point to remove her stands out that much more. I mean I get having space to make sure key players aren't disturbed and selling tickets for most likely fans that want to be up close and personal with some of the housewives but it's not like the hairdresser was some star struck fan wanting to get an autograph. She knows these ladies and was just socializing with familiar faces. 

I feel like the tickets were more about fans and strangers that wanted to meet the cast and rub elbows a bit. The hairdresser already has access to these ladies without having to buy a ticket. So to me it's like she wasn't stealing goods or anything. 

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Like 4
(edited)
3 hours ago, njbchlover said:

That's the thing.  This was a double edged sword.  Not only did Marge turn on Jackie, she also has some responsibility in making Dolores feel bad by revealing what Jackie had written.  Totally self-serving. With friends like her who needs enemies!  

Edited by ichbin
delete a double word
  • Like 8
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 6/17/2024 at 8:12 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

I think Melissa and Joe's house is very nice, I would not complain if I lived there...the tchokes can be changed so ignoring them the house is nice.

Melissa giving so much life to a bottle of booze, take it and put it away and stop talking about it.

“I’ll put it with the other 75,000,000,000,000 bottles, Joe!”

Yeah sure Melissa.

Their house is awful!  It’s better than it was but that’s not saying much.  I remember people laughing at them online.

On 6/17/2024 at 9:08 AM, RecoveringLawyer said:

I really liked the scene with Teresa at home.  She really cares about Louie's kids and especially making Nick feel comfortable. I want m ore of that. 

Oh please!  As always, she is using her ill-gotten gains to show off, of course.  Many (most?) parents with kids with special needs do not have the money to bring a person to the house to cut their kids’ hair.  When the money runs out do you think she will still do that?  

All parents want their kids to be comfortable!  But not all can afford to have the person come to them.  And I’m sure they feel bad that they can’t.

On 6/17/2024 at 11:18 AM, njbchlover said:

I think that Melissa, even with all her pronouncements of being a "Jersey shore girl" (location - not the TV show) and loving the Jersey shore, is really trying to move up to being a Hamptons person.  She opened a new store in the Hamptons, and she and Joe are frequently photographed there.  Not sure where they stay, or what they do, but Joe just doesn't fit with the typical upscale Hamptons' crowd.  If Melissa and Joe could get in with a decent crowd there, I think she'd spend summers there in a heartbeat.  Problem is, the Hamptons crowd that she wants entry to will not appreciate Joe's personality and actions - plus, Melissa is really not as classy as she thinks she is, either.

Also - I don't think they can afford a summer rental with a "right" address, let alone purchase home there.

Once the show is over and the money isn’t rolling in and Joe is not of use to her anymore, Melissa is so out of there.  She wants a rich husband and a house in the Hamptons and that’s not happening with Joe.

On 6/17/2024 at 3:43 PM, Hedgehog2022 said:

I can't help but remember very clearly when Jacqueline Manzo revealed that her young son was on the Spectrum. Zero compassion or concern for Jacqueline or her son from Teresa and Joe Guidice. It was heartbreaking to see the way they callously turned their backs on Jacqueline and Joe even made an off hand remark that bordered on a slur. If Teresa has had a come to Jesus moment about Luis's son then I commend her for that. Still...it must seem strange to Jacqueline that Teresa has done this turnaround...or perhaps she was so wrapped up in the trashing of Caroline Manzo that she couldn't separate her anger for the Manzos from Jacqueline's heartbreak over her son.

Joe Guidice was a  nasty, ignorant criminal and Teresa supported him through thick and thin...I hope her new found compassion for those on the Spectrum is an honest feeling and not just for the TV cameras. And yes...I have a family member on the Spectrum and many "friends" seemed to disappear when I told them about it. It hurts more than you can imagine. When I needed a friend (or two) for support they went AWOL. 

That’s terrible for your family member, I’m sorry to hear that.  Why would they disappear?  Is it just because it’s hard to do things with a friend with a child with special needs?  

Did Rachel say that once the tongue-tie situation is resolved, the other issues will also get better?  How does that work?

Edited by heatherchandler
On 6/19/2024 at 1:52 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

In all fairness Jackie gave Danielle the once over when she met her last season...I guess Jackie thinks everyone is a slob.

She’s very critical of other ladies looks considering she’s pretty unfortunate looking.  She likes to fat shame and uses the word slob because she knows she’ll be viewed as a hypocrite if she uses the word fat. 

• Applause 2
3 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

She’s very critical of other ladies looks considering she’s pretty unfortunate looking.  She likes to fat shame and uses the word slob because she knows she’ll be viewed as a hypocrite if she uses the word fat. 

And in what world is Dolo fat? 

16 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Did Rachel say that once the tongue-tie situation is resolved, the other issues will also get better?  How does that work?

I was kind of wondering about that too.  Like do the tongue ties have something to do with gross motor skills?  How old did Rachel say her daughter was?  Mine didn’t start crawling until she was ten months old and didn’t start walking until eighteen months.  I knew that was on the later side but was never told I should have been concerned, thankfully, as I’m sure I would have freaked out.  She ended up catching up just fine.

• Like 4
3 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

I was kind of wondering about that too.  Like do the tongue ties have something to do with gross motor skills?  How old did Rachel say her daughter was?  Mine didn’t start crawling until she was ten months old and didn’t start walking until eighteen months.  I knew that was on the later side but was never told I should have been concerned, thankfully, as I’m sure I would have freaked out.  She ended up catching up just fine.

Not sure if this has anything to do with it but I heard once that kids usually either start talking early and walking late or walking early and talking late. It was true for my kids. One talked at 9 months old but didn't walk until about 16 months and the other one walked (and ran and climbed) at 9 months but didn't talk until much later. So maybe it messes with a toddler's brain or equilibrium or something if they're naturally meant to talk first but can't?

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
On 6/18/2024 at 9:31 PM, ww92 said:

If you think about it, the Gorga family has always been very dysfunctional. Teresa and Joe's dad didn't speak to his sister (Kathy and Rosie's mom) for years. I can't remember now what the issue was that started that. But now Joe and Teresa don't speak. It doesn't sound like either of them talk to any of the extended family on either their dad's or mom's side.

Teresa and Joe need to be in some kind of family therapy but honestly I don't think it would work. I see Joe as being more open to listening and trying to understand than Teresa. Teresa just will not ever give a genuine apology or take any responsibility for anything, much less make a true effort to change.

Nailed it!

• Like 1
On 6/20/2024 at 11:59 PM, heatherchandler said:

“I’ll put it with the other 75,000,000,000,000 bottles, Joe!”

Yeah sure Melissa.

Their house is awful!  It’s better than it was but that’s not saying much.  I remember people laughing at them online.

Oh please!  As always, she is using her ill-gotten gains to show off, of course.  Many (most?) parents with kids with special needs do not have the money to bring a person to the house to cut their kids’ hair.  When the money runs out do you think she will still do that?  

All parents want their kids to be comfortable!  But not all can afford to have the person come to them.  And I’m sure they feel bad that they can’t.

Once the show is over and the money isn’t rolling in and Joe is not of use to her anymore, Melissa is so out of there.  She wants a rich husband and a house in the Hamptons and that’s not happening with Joe.

That’s terrible for your family member, I’m sorry to hear that.  Why would they disappear?  Is it just because it’s hard to do things with a friend with a child with special needs?  

I don't know why my small circle of friends went AWOL when I shared this to them. After discussing this with a therapist she felt that these women didn't want to be burdened with being the friend that is the one I call when I'm over wrought by something my child did or couldn't do or any assortment of issues that would pop up. I get it...but still it would have been nice if one of them would have called just say hello and ask how I am and how my child is.

My child is very high functioning and has been diagnosed with Aspergers. Went to college and grad school...has a great job now. But social skills and making friends has always been a struggle. 

As for my former friends...all have had struggles with their kids...DUI's, expulsions from school, divorces etc....Karma is a bitch...one of them has a grandchild on the Spectrum. And she callled me to ask a bunch of questions and to find out some info on specialists in our area. I was polite and gave her some names and numbers of specialists and autism physical therapy places. After all these years! She thanked me and I never heard from her again.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 2
  • Love 3
On 6/20/2024 at 11:59 PM, heatherchandler said:

The cost you are imagining is not necessarily so.  I've known many stylists over the years who did work on the side, most of them for less than what I would have paid in a salon setting.  If they're working for someone else it can be a nice little side hustle and it's all gravy.

2 hours ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

I don't know why my small circle of friends went AWOL when I shared this to them. After discussing this with a therapist she felt that these women didn't want to be burdened with being the friend that is the one I call when I'm over wrought by something my child did or couldn't do or any assortment of issues that would pop up. I get it...but still it would have been nice if one of them would have called just say hello and ask how I am and how my child is.

My child is very high functioning and has been diagnosed with Aspergers. Went to college and grad school...has a great job now. But social skills and making friends has always been a struggle. 

I think it is probably only a small number of parents and guardians of atypical children who would have a different story to tell.  My child sounds like yours and my tale is similar.  Your therapist is probably on to something but I think the reasons probably vary.  Regardless, it can feel very isolating for those in the thick of it.  

• Like 3
(edited)
On 6/16/2024 at 7:10 PM, hottesthw said:

Margaret is just getting more embarrassing each episode. She’s digging her own grave. There is no more use for her, just go away now. 

Again, this season is proving to be so disappointing because I no longer recognize these women.

Margaret was a favourite of mine when she first came on the scene, and I was completely on her side in her feuds against Danielle, Teresa, and tagalong Jen.

But this Marg is nasty, and a bully. She punishes people for befriending women she doesn't approve of, as well as displays anger that Jackie didn't mail her a free book OR acknowledge the anniversary of Jan's death in a text. This reaction is beyond stupid and petty.

I hate to stereotype, but from PERSONAL experience, I did not have ANY patience or pleasantries with others, when I first experienced menopause. (I had to go on an apology tour once I connected the dots).

I hope none of the women go through this.

Edited by Chalby
  • Like 4
  • Useful 2
4 hours ago, Chalby said:

acknowledge the anniversary of Jan's death in a text. This reaction is beyond stupid and petty.

Exactly! I do not expect my friends to remember the dates my parents or brother  died. when it happened they expressed sympathy, attended the funerals but the rest is a personal thing, you deal with each anniversary on your own OR have an annual lunch or something and invite your friends but let them know why you are having an event...I once unbeknownst to me I was attending an ash spreading thing, yikes!

Delores realizes Jackie is a non entity, she does not need her friendship, they add nothing to each others lives so she is cutting her loose, no fighting needs to happen, Jackie hurt Delores' feelings and she is done, I applaud her for that.

That scene Marge had without her wig, she has like eight hairs on her head and she has bleached them within an inch of her life, how did Schwartzkopf pick her to represent them?

@Chalby, I feel you...menopause can really do a number on your ability to have patience for other people, most times those people probably had no idea they were inches away from annihilation, lol.  It is better now but when it started, some days I would have taken a head as a trophy and kept on moving.

Let me say this about Danielle, I think she went in to this season with an idea of a big dust up with someone, this happened to Jenn A. Jenn should not have pushed her but Danielle sure got a drink in her hand fast to throw at Jenn, like suspiciously fast. Danielle is trying to be Teresa from the early seasons when she had a hair trigger and no brains.

Teresa could not have sounded any faker when greeting Danielle or Jackie to the party, so phony.

Jenn and Danielle talk about how they deal financially with charity events, first of all has Jenn ever thrown any charity events? Secondly, there are tax benefits for charities, paying all expenses out of pocket might qualify for personal tax benefits which makes Jenn sound altruistic because she is still taking advantage of some tax benefits or taking expenses out of the donations might have other tax benefits...these girls need to educate themselves about how expenses are best handled before they start acting like Mother Theresa (the good one not Tre), about their charity work.  What charity did Danielle raise money for anyway?

Why do these step and repeats cause so much fighting, maybe next season they can have a step and repeat as a friend of.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Why do these step and repeats cause so much fighting, maybe next season they can have a step and repeat as a friend of.

If they ever make a HWs video or online game, the Step & Repeat will be a whole level of it's own.

• LOL 6
2 minutes ago, Palimelon said:

If they ever make a HWs video or online game, the Step & Repeat will be a whole level of it's own.

Maybe a Frogger sort of thing, you have to get off the step and repeat before you get clocked by a glass of water to the side of the head.

• Fire 2
8 hours ago, Chalby said:

I hate to stereotype, but from PERSONAL experience, I did not have ANY patience or pleasantries with others, when I first experienced menopause. (I had to go on an apology tour once I connected the dots).

I hope none of the women go through this.

I haven't gone through it myself yet, but I've wondered how fair it is to feature so many women who are likely going through hell with their hormones and aren't themselves. I feel for them, except Kyle, who's been a lot for like 15 years. What we see must just be her. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
On 6/22/2024 at 4:22 PM, Hedgehog2022 said:

s for my former friends...all have had struggles with their kids...DUI's, expulsions from school, divorces etc....Karma is a bitch...one of them has a grandchild on the Spectrum. And she callled me to ask a bunch of questions and to find out some info on specialists in our area. I was polite and gave her some names and numbers of specialists and autism physical therapy places. After all these years! She thanked me and I never heard from her again.

I’m sorry that happened to you @Hedgehog2022.  People really disappoint us sometimes.  My husband and I have been parenting solo since the day we brought our daughter home from the hospital.  No help from friends or family at all, even though they all claim to love us so much.  My kid is neurotypical so it’s not that.  People are wrapped up in their own stuff.  It is what it is.  

On 6/22/2024 at 6:43 PM, ichbin said:

The cost you are imagining is not necessarily so.  I've known many stylists over the years who did work on the side, most of them for less than what I would have paid in a salon setting.  If they're working for someone else it can be a nice little side hustle and it's all gravy.

Yeah I was thinking this too.  It was a nice thing to do, and not necessarily something that would be unattainable for “the poors” (I include myself in that catergory, ha!). Especially when it’s just a simple men’s cut.

• Like 3
  • Hugs 1

Teresa  loves trotting out her "New York Times Bestseller List" cookbook that she did not write. She had a ghost writer and used her mother's recipes. Stop doing this Teresa...just stop.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
On 6/21/2024 at 4:03 PM, mostlylurking said:

My daughter and son-in-law had that procedure done on our granddaughter when she was an infant. They were told that it is extremely helpful with their speech development. Their pediatric dentist said nothing about gross motor skills. I don't know how having a procedure to one's tongue would help with gross motor skills. I would assume one would have to have pediatric physical therapist evaluate the child and then prescribe PT for a certain amount of time.

• Like 3
22 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I haven't gone through it myself yet, but I've wondered how fair it is to feature so many women who are likely going through hell with their hormones and aren't themselves. I feel for them, except Kyle, who's been a lot for like 15 years. What we see must just be her. 

This is what I said about Shannon from OC. She came on the show in the midst of a marriage breakdown and full blown perimenopause. She may not have wanted to admit it, but those of us in the age range know the signs. And for her family (and herself) to shine such a spotlight on her at that time was very unfair and unfortunate. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
On 6/24/2024 at 11:01 AM, RealHousewife said:

It is just awful. My hot flashes lasted for 7 years. I didn’t like being around me.

It can make you more irritable and meaner, but not Marg level of meanness this season. I used to like her.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1