Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

I use plain Ivory bar soap to wash my face, and Aveeno lotion for the moisturizer (it's the same formula as the body lotion).    You can't get cheaper than that, and if does the job.  

I had laser treatment for my rosacea so they are trying to sell me on products that will help maintain what I paid for that won’t irritate my skin but it seems super expensive to me and I can likely use any sensitive skin serums and get similar results

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Jasmine sounds like she's already been enthusiastically hitting those Jasmineritas

I need a Jasmerita to get through this show

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Looks like TLC rented some office space & hired random starlets for that 'pageant Workshop'

cheap, cheap

• Like 6
  • Applause 2

Grangie? I thought she was off the show! Nope, won’t be watching next week. See some of your diehards tomorrow for Love in Paradise and Seeking Sister Wife. Have a good evening, y’all. Adios.

• Applause 1
  • Love 5

I'm channel surfing now that 90 days is over, and what do I see? Axe throwing championships!!! 

• Fire 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Grangie? I thought she was off the show! Nope, won’t be watching next week. See some of your diehards tomorrow for Love in Paradise and Seeking Sister Wife. Have a good evening, y’all. Adios.

That preview made me want to hurl.   

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
7 minutes ago, xls said:

Looks like TLC rented some office space & hired random starlets for that 'pageant Workshop'

cheap, cheap

Yeah that was the saddest space ever. And too small! 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
37 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Hubby had minor dental surgery and was stoned out of his mind. I don’t drive so thankfully the nurse flagged a cab and explained to the driver that he isn’t drunk but he is high from surgery. It was a hell of a cab ride back with hubby saying he was talking to his mind and wanting to eat the seat because it reminded him of cake.

I want what he had!

36 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Was it Gino?

No, but just as bad.

• LOL 4

Hi y'all! Sorry I'm lat- uh, guess I'm not, since our other live spot seems to be on lockdown. 😟 What happened, it got the Rona virus or something? Glad to see things are still snarky here, though.  😉

I keep trying to watch HEA but, I just am so tired of certain couples. I did see some of it tonight. Not much has changed from what I saw- Ashley and Manuel can't stop bickering, Jasmine still either has an issue with her self esteem, or with Gino. Did see the issue with Emily, Kobe, her parents and the bride price. I almost don't blame her mom on not wanting to set a monetary value on her child, but look he's already your son-in-law, so why not go along with his family traditions.  Saw a glimpse of Alexi and Lauren post-op, as well. Glad they have each other.

Other than that, I just wanted to check in and send Happy Mother's Day greetings. Hope everyone has been well. I, and my family have been doing well. Hope you all have a good night. See you soon.
✌🏿️❤️💐

• Like 3
  • Love 7

OK....I agree, this season is snooze city. 

Rob/Sophie---so now I am confused as to his most recent online cheating. It sort of sounds like he follows a bunch of fitness "influencers" and likes and comments on their pics. and maybe some DMing going on? is that it ? I understand her being pissed if there is actual messaging going back and forth and feeling insecure if all the women he follows are completely different body types. I also feel for Rob when he was saying he would like a little effort from her in terms of the outfits. I think overall she is just way too young and immature to be married. He is immature also, but to her point----she still wants to go clubbing and live it up. seems like he is more ready to settle into old married life. Not going to last. 

Ed/Liz---I wanted to smack her when she was sobbing over that nasty toad of a man. I have been there with the "damn it, I was with him when he was nothing, no way someone else gets the successful version." and guess what, years later, I left him for many reasons and he was still a tool. just in different ways. So, Ed was right when he said I guarantee I will always be an asshole. 

Gino/Jas----snore, fast forward

Emily/Kobe---same

Lauren//alexi----what does it say that she felt she b=needed to order herself post op toast? that she can't depend on him to prepare it?? 

Manuel and Ashley----ok, these two "trigger" me, lol. because his attitude is sooooo similar to my ex and many others I met in Peru. yes, I know, Ecuador is not Peru, but similar cultures. So many big man babies who have no goal, no ambition and only see life as a pay check to paycheck gig. As long as they have a place to crash, it can be a hovel, no matter, as long as they can fund their beer and cigs. They are both equally horrible dysfunctional people and I felt sorry for his friend caught in the middle. 

• Like 5
13 hours ago, judylo said:

We have discussed this before, and I just don’t see this happening. They don’t have the same type of face/features. Luckily for Loren.

I always thought she has her mother’s prominent eyes 

• Like 2
15 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Her whole life is a red flag. 

Of course Ed drives a big old Jeep. What a fucking poser. 

Now he's going to let a single manly tear roll down his greasy cheek. He sickens me. 

Excuse me but Ed happens to have a very serious skin condition that only allows him to sleep on 5 million thread count sheets and pillowcases on which to slather mayonnaise residue from his adonis like locks. He probably only shed ONE tear because more than that would obviously disrupt his very delicate microbiome. Gosh! 

• Fire 2
  • LOL 8

Geeze we see Lauren and Kobie on PT & we can see they have a wonderful fun relationship 

• Like 2
(edited)
22 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I had laser treatment for my rosacea so they are trying to sell me on products

Yeah, they do that at cosmetic dermatologists and spas. I have very sensitive skin and I'm happy with Cetaphil Gentle Clear cleanser. Fairly priced and a large bottle. Moisturizers are a journey, I need gentle products that won't break me out (T zone). Large scar on my forehead. Going to try Pond's Light Moisturizer next. Elizabeth Warren (Senator from MA) has always used Pond's Dry Skin Cream (someone asked her) and has terrific skin.   

That was an awful segment with Ed and Liz. His narcissism, lack of empathy, and lying made me sick. "I did this so you wouldn't have to go through a divorce." "It's not you, it's me." Yeah, it's always about you, PrEd. Get engaged to her, have her give up her life, job, and move with her daughter and possessions to Arkansas (YOUR home) and decide you want to be a freewheelin' single working on a career at age 58. Nice job sniping at her in the preview in front of her mother and daughter. 

They need to get rid of these oldy-moldy couples like Angela/Mike, Ed in any form, ditto Liz, Borin' Loren and sexei Alexei, Gino and Spasm, etc. All they do is have the same fights over and over. This franchise jumped the shark years ago. The Loren surgery is just pathetic and appalling. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 5/13/2024 at 8:11 PM, Tuneful said:

Moisturizers are a journey, I need gentle products that won't break me out (T zone).

I’m very happy with Cetaphil Daily Oil Free hydrating lotion. Nice and light for sensitive skin. Non greasy. They even make a version with added sunscreen. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 2
On 5/13/2024 at 8:11 PM, Tuneful said:

Yeah, they do that at cosmetic dermatologists and spas. I have very sensitive skin and I'm happy with Cetaphil Gentle Clear cleanser. Fairly priced and a large bottle. Moisturizers are a journey, I need gentle products that won't break me out (T zone). Large scar on my forehead. Going to try Pond's Light Moisturizer next. Elizabeth Warren (Senator from MA) has always used Pond's Dry Skin Cream (someone asked her) and has terrific skin.   

That was an awful segment with Ed and Liz. His narcissism, lack of empathy, and lying made me sick. "I did this so you wouldn't have to go through a divorce." "It's not you, it's me." Yeah, it's always about you, PrEd. Get engaged to her, have her give up her life, job, and move with her daughter and possessions to Arkansas (YOUR home) and decide you want to be a freewheelin' single working on a career at age 58. Nice job sniping at her in the preview in front of her mother and daughter. 

They need to get rid of these oldy-moldy couples like Angela/Mike, Ed in any form, ditto Liz, Borin' Loren and sexei Alexei, Gino and Spasm, etc. All they do is have the same fights over and over. This franchise jumped the shark years ago. The Loren surgery is just pathetic and appalling. 

I'm with you generally, but as annoying as Loren is and as ridiculous as the surgery is for her, I still like watching them. For me, they are the most normal of the couples (with possibly-surprisngly- Jovi and Yara a close second). 

I actually find their banter pretty entertaining. I have said many times that Alexei is really sharp and his command of English is impressive. Yes he has the accent, which I find sweet, but he really seems to be able to throw around idioms and has great humor.

• Like 3

Liz surprised me when she said she couldn't IMAGINE her life without PrEd.  I thought, "GIRL! YOU NEED A DOCTOR STAT!!"

Poor thing.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1