Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, kristen111 said:

Not liking Teresa's black hair and over done lips.  I thought  Jen Fessler lived in the Hamptons.

Her lips have taken over her face and she often looks slack-jawed.  The over whitening of her teeth literally make them look like she’s under a black light.

With so many cast members on an ozempic type drug for weight loss, how will they handle the constant eating on the show?

• Like 11

I cannot look at Fuda.  He's trying SO hard to be the next Joey G.  He is pathetic.  And his lips are disgusting.  Not a fan of Teresa's lips or I Dream of Jeannie hair either, but those lips on a guy are even worse than T's lips.

No mention of Bill Aydin at all, unless I missed it.  That seemed strange, but we also didn't get the Aydin household. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
15 minutes ago, RecoveringLawyer said:

I cannot look at Fuda.  He's trying SO hard to be the next Joey G.  He is pathetic.  And his lips are disgusting.  Not a fan of Teresa's lips or I Dream of Jeannie hair either, but those lips on a guy are even worse than T's lips.

No mention of Bill Aydin at all, unless I missed it.  That seemed strange, but we also didn't get the Aydin household. 

Jennifer said Bill had two surgeries and couldn't make it.  It looks like an interesting season.  Couldn't stand that Fuda was attacking Paul.  Wish the Fuda's were off the show.

• Like 9
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
(edited)
34 minutes ago, RecoveringLawyer said:

I said it last year, and this year is no different.  John Fuda looks like Bluto from the old Popeye cartoons - he's just not attractive at all.  He's very, very, very much a famewhore - I think moreso than even Joe Gorga.  He should also be careful about calling someone a "has been" when he's only been on the show for a hot minute.  He could very quickly turn into a "never was".  

I agree with you about Teresa's lips - I caught a few earlier seasons' shows last week, (even though I watched them all back then, too), and in the early seasons, Teresa was just so much prettier with her natural lips and non-spray tanned look.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 16
3 minutes ago, RecoveringLawyer said:

My DD is leaving for college this summer, and I don't think I can handle watching the Gabriella/Antonia scenes.  I'm already a basketcase. 

When we left our first at college five hours away, I cried for weeks and called her everyday.  I was a nut job, and she was having a blast.  You will get used to it.

Is 55 years old special for a birthday party?   Teresa lost her looks.  She got very thin too.  I’m still not liking Looie.

• Like 10
32 minutes ago, RecoveringLawyer said:

Also forgot to add to my previous post - I sincerely hope the Aydin's took notice of all the criticism of the over-showing of their kids (especially the youngest annoying daughter) and we don't see a whole lot of them.

• Like 7
  • Applause 4

Note to Dolores - maybe cut back some on the onion and garlic in the meatballs and sauce and see how Paulie does with that.

I'm also Irish and I cannot tolerate a lot of garlic in anything (my mother NEVER used garlic - I didn't even know what it was until I was a teenager).  I am sick for days if I try to eat anything with a lot of garlic.  

I can tolerate some onion, but not a lot.

I love most Italian food, and I make, what I'm told, is very good sauce and meatballs, but I just cut the garlic waaay back, and use just a bit of it.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

I feel like Teresa is going to be odd man out, so many people won't be in the same shot, she is aligning herself with the few people that can stand her.

If Margaret does not have a story line this season she should go and take the Fuda's with her.

Please do not let the twins become a thing.

Please do not let the kids overrun this season.

Please do not give Looey camera time this season, I think that is why he wanted a sit down with Fuda, more camera time.  Looey is a gas lighter and delusional so it is fun to watch him paint himself in to a corner with the lies he tells then tries to back them up while we all watch the replay.

Delores is in another relationship with a man that won't/cannot commit but atleast will show up at events...she likes the unavailable men that have built in excuses. She moved into her boyfriends house with no ring, does not want to get engaged until he is divorced, he has had fourteen years to get divorced and hasn't done yet. Last season it was said they were looking for a house together, something she should not do until he is divorced.  

The women with the candy table at the party was a total call back to Audriana's christening seasons ago.

We see Melissa trying to impress upon her daughter the limited space she will have in her dorm room then we see Teresa's kid with boxes everywhere!

I am looking forward to the fight at Rails, probably have to wait till close to the end of the season but I think it will be worth the wait.

• Like 5

A lot cringy for my taste tonight.  Next week is worse.  I don’t even know who’s mad at who .. the hatred amongst them, etc.  The show is going in the wrong direction.  Scary.  What kind of business is in Florida for Looie?  Teresa is a dope.   Some love bubble she got herself into.

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, kristen111 said:

Not liking Teresa's black hair and over done lips.  I thought  Jen Fessler lived in the Hamptons.

Jen Fessler lives in Upper Saddle River, NJ.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, Doublemint said:

Jennifer said Bill had two surgeries and couldn't make it.  It looks like an interesting season.  Couldn't stand that Fuda was attacking Paul.  Wish the Fuda's were off the show.

The Fudas are trashy. And I couldn't imagine the show would get more trashy, but here we are. Are they talking about nose jobs (Jen Aydin's) in THIS household?

As for bad plastic surgery, this franchise has some of the worst. Teresa (especially in the confessionals), Rachel, Melissa, and Margaret are caricatures. Even Dolores (who is on Watch What Happens Live now- she had bigger veneers, and lips, and a cat eye job) is almost there. And Jennifer Aydin.

I don't know what Paul's intentions are, but I looked at his IG many months ago (more than 6), and he was tagging gossip sites on his photos. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 8
(edited)

Melissa didn't handpick anything in her new house (the white and gray everybody does) like she claimed. Her real style is the one we saw in her previous house- the dark, heavy pseudo baroque. 

Audrianna got so tall.  

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 6

I’m wondering about Paulie.  No divorce yet after ten years, she’s cooking, taking care of him, etc, etc.  Something is up.  She met him on line?

• Like 5
(edited)
43 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

I’m wondering about Paulie.  No divorce yet after ten years, she’s cooking, taking care of him, etc, etc.  Something is up.  She met him on line?

She supposedly met him via friends. He seems to be media and social media savvy. And I don't think he is attractive. Dolores is naturally beautiful regardless of plastic surgery, if anybody looks at old photos, and cameos from the first years of the show. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 7
(edited)

What a surprise (not). Another season will end with a screaming and throwing plates fight at dinner. 

Dolores is with her kids and Frank, not Paul in her opening credits.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 9
(edited)

I guess I need to go back to the last season to remember who's mad at who and I don't want to. I think there are too many cast members and too many older family members than is needed. Those twins! They've probably always been called 'cute and little and balls of fun' but I don't want to see them now they're just 'spry'. They can take Marge Sr with them. 

The men on this show are so gross. Fuda-- ugh! 

Edited by stcroix
  • Like 11
4 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Teresa looks a hot assed mess!  Her mouth is hitting on Joker status.  She should never wear her hair pulled back.  It just highlights how severe her face is.  And Jennifer is so far up Teresa's ass that if Teresa farts Jennifer's name comes out.  

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 10

So messy! I loved it. It should  have been 2 hours.

Too much of the husbands though. I don't  like Paulie, and I never  have. I think  Delores likes to take good care of her men, he was still cussing  as she walked him out of the party.

I think Teresa  needs a tan 24/7, " I hate sightseeing ". You can stay home and get a tan, and her lips are way too inflated.

Coming  up showed something  about money, now was that on the internet? 

I  quite liked Melissa's  house and pool.

• Like 5
(edited)
5 hours ago, dancingdreamer said:

So messy! I loved it. It should  have been 2 hours.

Too much of the husbands though. I don't  like Paulie, and I never  have. I think  Delores likes to take good care of her men, he was still cussing  as she walked him out of the party.

I think Teresa  needs a tan 24/7, " I hate sightseeing ". You can stay home and get a tan, and her lips are way too inflated.

Coming  up showed something  about money, now was that on the internet? 

I  quite liked Melissa's  house and pool.

Dolores goes for unavailable, or emotionally (meaning that they don't want to commit 100%) unavailable men. 

Melissa's house is nice, although I don't like the exterior.

Teresa vacations in Italy (she said Sardinia specifically that summer), and she went to Greece three, or four summers in a row (she was in Mykonos again last summer), but she doesn't like sightseeing....But she was looking for the Chanel boutique in Venice....That's her level...

As for Frank revealing that team Melissa (the Gorgas, the Fudas, the Benignos, Frank) met before last season's reunion to plan an attack on Teresa and Louie, that was obvious. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 5

I was underwhelmed with the episode.
Why is John Fuda intent on arguing with a housewife? I don’t know who is creepier, John or Louie? 
Joe Benigno looks miserable. Living with Marge is sucking the life out of him. 
Eeww! Marge Senior. Absolutely disgusting. Those twins are annoying too. 
You go Paulie! Put that chinless ass in his place.  
I kind of liked that Rachel and Danielle made up on their own. Whether it’s just for filming or a real friendship, I am all for one less stupid fight. 
I am beyond over the Gorgas. I don’t care about Antonia. 
I’m also ready for Teresa to move on. I don’t believe all the lovey crap she is pushing. Louie’s creepiness can’t be overcome. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
(edited)

John Fuda just said that Teresa wouldn't have a storyline without him. He knows how to create controversy. He is the perfect HW!

I also see in the previews that Margaret is thinking of dumping Joe. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Useful 4
27 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Teresa's lips are almost as big as her ego

But not quite!

I'm sure she thinks (like Vicki Gunvalson) that she is responsible for the success of the franchise because even famous people started discussing the HWs after her table flip.

• Like 1

I don't think I can bear watching another season of the husbands thinking this is their show and fighting for camera time by going after Teresa. What Fupa was really saying to Luis is that he's not interested in meeting away from a filmed event. He got an entire makeover for season 2 and his marching orders from Joey Gorga and seems intent on becoming the star of the show. He actually sent out a press release yesterday. Seriously. 

If it seems like I've focused my ire on Fupa, I have. He and his Disney nosed wife embody everything that's wrong with this show and why it desperately needs a re-boot.

• Like 7
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1

Louie had to go to Florida for business...in this day and age of Zoom nobody has to go to anywhere.  Teresa said he had to go because in his line of business things come up quickly...what exactly is his line of business?

If Fuda had agreed to speak with him in a coffee shop would that meeting in Florida have happened? 

Teresa is a moron.  

I will maintain that Louie had to go to somewhere maybe not really Florida, I do not believe anything that comes out of his mouth.

I am doing a rewatch this morning because I waited for so long for the new season and there was so much to look at, I need to focus.

The opening scene at Rails should have had Det. Olivia Benson asking Delores questions and that "dun, dun, dun" music thing from Law & Order.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5

Also, this is how the Italians pronounce Focaccia, 

The Fuda's sound stupid.

Also some of those New Jersey Italians we have had on RH have said "Rigot," instead of Ricotta...

I scream every time I hear those words mispronounced from those dumb-dumbs on this show.

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
6 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Louie had to go to Florida for business...in this day and age of Zoom nobody has to go to anywhere.  Teresa said he had to go because in his line of business things come up quickly...what exactly is his line of business?

He was going to meet with Fupa (thank you @snarts), but

d0ee0449-ec14-4329-aaa7-95a198a907df_tex

Teresa would probably tell you he's an entrepreneur. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 13
(edited)
29 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Luis is a co-founder in a digital marketing company based in Florida. From social media, he's there often sometimes with Teresa and family. Milania also recently committed to the University of Tampa. 

https://insights.digitalmediasolutions.com/dms-bios-content/luis-ruelas-co-founder-evp

Edited by snarts
  • Like 5
  • Useful 4

Some gems from the Fupa press release:

John Fuda, esteemed entrepreneur and philanthropist, has issued a statement in response to recent attempts by his fellow castmates on “The Real Housewives of New Jersey” (RHONJ) to bring up his past in an effort to cast him in a negative light.

Esteemed entrepreneur and philanthropist? 🤣

Do we know what he does for a living? 

I think he's doing a pretty good job of casting himself in a negative light. He doesn't need any help, imo

A respected figure in his community, John Fuda has dedicated himself to numerous charitable causes and business endeavors.

IOW he can't hold a job

“I am grateful for the support of my friends, family, and fans who see me for who I am today – a person dedicated to growth, kindness, and authenticity,” Mr. Fuda added. “I will continue to rise above negativity and remain true to myself.”

He's so authentic he got veneers and had liposuction, not to mention his stenciled spray on beard

• Like 3
  • LOL 11
47 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Also, this is how the Italians pronounce Focaccia, 

The Fuda's sound stupid.

Also some of those New Jersey Italians we have had on RH have said "Rigot," instead of Ricotta...

I scream every time I hear those words mispronounced from those dumb-dumbs on this show.

These shortened Italian words are dialect.  Our Grandparents didn't speak regular Italian and these other words are from what they spoke.  It has come down to the present day generation who've heard all of this since they were born.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

I have not watched RHNJ in many years, but I’m desperate to add another show into rotation. so I gave this a shot. I vaguely recall Delores, and of course I know Teresa and Melissa. There’s someone who I thought was Jaqueline—but then realized that is not Jaqueline. I don’t know who these people are or what is happening, but I nearly died when that grandma, excuse me, Nonna, said to her granddaughter who has the most crazy-ass, Groupon, hacked nose job I’ve ever seen, “Oh, you mean nose-job Jen?” I spent that whole party scanning noses to see who else had a nose job. But the only conclusion I can draw is that Nonna is senile and didn’t realize she was insulting her own grand-daughter to her barely nosed face.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 11
1 hour ago, snarts said:

I don't think I can bear watching another season of the husbands thinking this is their show and fighting for camera time by going after Teresa. What Fupa was really saying to Luis is that he's not interested in meeting away from a filmed event. He got an entire makeover for season 2 and his marching orders from Joey Gorga and seems intent on becoming the star of the show. He actually sent out a press release yesterday. Seriously. 

If it seems like I've focused my ire on Fupa, I have. He and his Disney nosed wife embody everything that's wrong with this show and why it desperately needs a re-boot.

This is the ONLY HW show where the husbands are like HWs, getting involved into everything. Fuda is a huge famewhore. Some of them really need the income from the show, and the side projects the show generates.  

1 hour ago, SweetieDarling said:

I think he's doing a pretty good job of casting himself in a negative light. He doesn't need any help, imo

IOW he can't hold a job

He's so authentic he got veneers and had liposuction, not to mention his stenciled spray on beard

And it's obvious he is on Ozempic too!

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

but I nearly died when that grandma, excuse me, Nonna, said to her granddaughter who has the most crazy-ass, Groupon, hacked nose job I’ve ever seen, “Oh, you mean nose-job Jen?” I spent that whole party scanning noses to see who else had a nose job. But the only conclusion I can draw is that Nonna is senile and didn’t realize she was insulting her own grand-daughter to her barely nosed face.

Nah, Nonna's still with it.  "Nose-job Jen" called Rachel out last season for having a shitty nose job, and then tried to say she was bonding because she (Jen) also had a shitty nose job.

I thought "Nose-job Jen" actually looked really pretty this episode.  I usually don't like to comment on people's bodies, but it's really nice to see someone look so fantastic and seemingly be avoiding the thin-making craze.

The Fudas add nothing and I could do without them, but his ex and then Theresa using his sex life as a negative is super gross on both their parts.  I have no idea what the man enjoys, but saying he likes some ass play as an insult is straight up homophobia, period.

I hope Theresa is done with this fucking loser Louie soon.  I truly can't stand her, but I don't believe in even shitty women getting their karma from men who claim to love them.  He's gross, and brings out the worst in her.

Looks like there are going to be lots of shifting alliances this season.  Should be interesting.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

I’m surprised there are no comments about that Very odd AI sounding narration who was simply stating the obvious as if we are all morons. 

18 minutes ago, lasu said:

I have no idea what the man enjoys, but saying he likes some ass play as an insult is straight up homophobia, period.

It sure is.

12 minutes ago, chediavolo said:

I’m surprised there are no comments about that Very odd AI sounding narration who was simply stating the obvious as if we are all morons. 

Did I miss that part?  I don't recall any sort of narration.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, JenE4 said:

I have not watched RHNJ in many years, but I’m desperate to add another show into rotation. so I gave this a shot. I vaguely recall Delores, and of course I know Teresa and Melissa. There’s someone who I thought was Jaqueline—but then realized that is not Jaqueline. I don’t know who these people are or what is happening, but I nearly died when that grandma, excuse me, Nonna, said to her granddaughter who has the most crazy-ass, Groupon, hacked nose job I’ve ever seen, “Oh, you mean nose-job Jen?” I spent that whole party scanning noses to see who else had a nose job. But the only conclusion I can draw is that Nonna is senile and didn’t realize she was insulting her own grand-daughter to her barely nosed face.

Perfecto!  Welcome back.

• Thanks 1
12 hours ago, ZettaK said:

She supposedly met him via friends. He seems to be media and social media savvy. And I don't think he is attractive. Dolores is naturally beautiful regardless of plastic surgery, if anybody looks at old photos, and cameos from the first years of the show. 

100% Dolores was blessed with beautiful bone structure and eyes. She is one of the prettiest women in the franchise imo. 

14 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Delores is in another relationship with a man that won't/cannot commit but atleast will show up at events...she likes the unavailable men that have built in excuses. She moved into her boyfriends house with no ring, does not want to get engaged until he is divorced, he has had fourteen years to get divorced and hasn't done yet. Last season it was said they were looking for a house together, something she should not do until he is divorced.  

I wonder if Dolores has some avoidance issues of her own? With Frank, they were young and he has an issue being faithful. That happens all the time (sadly). But then the next two serious relationships that we know about, the men are also unable to commit to her for one reason or another. It's odd to have this pattern. Dolores is so beautiful and said to be a kind person by those in her life. You would think if anyone could get a good guy to commit, it would be her. Maybe committing scares Dolores too, so she unconsciously goes for men that she can keep at a distance as well? I don't know, but I wish her well. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

IOW he can't hold a job

He's also so authentic that he changed his last name from D'Atria to Fuda (I believe that is is mother's maiden name) in 2016 - presumably to hide the fact that he had been arrested earlier and ran with a rather unsavory crowd.

I think he works for his family's tile business, Fuda Tile and Marble, located in Ramsey, NJ.  (Or, at least he did, before his new found celebrity and fame.....he's pretty fucking full of himself, isn't he?).

ETA:  He also owns a company called "Valet King" that provides valet parking services for events.

Just wanted to make sure that I include all of his wonderful accomplishments!  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 9

What is it about Melissa that Teresa hates her so much?  She doesn’t seem like a troublemaker to me, or am I missing something?

• Like 6
(edited)
4 hours ago, ZettaK said:

John Fuda just said on IG that Teresa wouldn't have a storyline without him. He knows how to create controversy. He is the perfect HW!

I also see in the previews that Margaret is thinking of dumping Joe. 

What an asshole....I think he may be too impressed with himself for no good reason.

3 hours ago, snarts said:

I agree - this is one of those guys who will think nothing of word sparring with a housewife, but will then go after anyone who will do the same with his wife.

Totally on point that Fuda didn't want to meet with Louie away from the cameras, because he's so full of himself with this new-found "fame", that he's buying into the famewhore bullshit.

So far, Rachel isn't annoying me too much - I'm glad that she and Danielle met privately and worked out their issues (for now) - if Rachel could be reasonable and adult enough to do that, why couldn't Fuda?  

He NEEDS to remember that the name of the show is "Real HOUSEWIVES of NJ" - not "Real HousehUSBANDS".  I'm wondering if this is another case of the husband wanting to be on TV more than the wife-it sure seems that way!

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 7

Between the cryptic music shown in the beginning, and three months from now, maybe this is Jerseys last year?  Most of them not talking to each other, blah, blah.  Plus, I don’t see Jen Fessler a fighter either.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

What is it about Melissa that Teresa hates her so much?  She doesn’t seem like a troublemaker to me, or am I missing something?

Oh, there are sooooo many things.  If you watched past seasons, you get an inkling into the crazy family dynamic that is the Gorga clan.

Personally, I think that before housewives fame, Teresa and Melissa were very much almost the same person-both headstrong, both a little selfish and spoiled and both very competitive.  Teresa and her brother were very close, spent a lot of time together and he listened to everything that Teresa said, with her being the older sibling.  After he met and married Melissa, probably not so much, so Teresa blames Melissa for that.  Teresa is/was very jealous of the fact that Melissa "took Joe away" from her and her parents. 

Teresa starts doing the RHONJ, and supposedly, Melissa wanted in, but Teresa supposedly blocked it for a few years - not wanting to share her spotlight.  Rumor is that Melissa and Joe went behind Teresa's back somehow and got on the show and Teresa was never told until right before filming Melissa and Joe's first season.  

Since then, it's been a battle of wills, and the eventual fall out from that.

Melissa does come across as a nice person, but I think she's better at hiding who she really is than Teresa is.  Melissa can be manipulative and she also is very camera aware and likes being the center of attention.

I think that's most of their issues, in a nutshell.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4

What "twins" are everyone talking about? Fessler's aunts? Or some kids that I can't think of. 

I can't tell Milania and Audriana apart. And I thought that the episode was sort of boring. 

• Like 3
26 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

Teresa wants Joey in her hip pocket at all times like when they were kids and hates that she has to share him with his wife and kids,.Teresa did 100% of the care of her parents, Joey didn't step up (I have been in this position and it can really give you a chip on your shoulder), and lastly, Teresa wants blind allegiance from everyone in her family and Melissa does not always see situations in the way Teresa sees them.

Teresa is a narcissist and her daughters are people pleasers because of it.

16 minutes ago, tvfanatic13 said:

What "twins" are everyone talking about? Fessler's aunts? Or some kids that I can't think of. 

I can't tell Milania and Audriana apart. And I thought that the episode was sort of boring. 

The twins, one is the mother of one of the newer women and her aunt, red curly hair ala Ronald McDonald.

I cannot tell the difference between any of the dorters other than Gia, they all look like they are 35 years old.

• Like 4