Type keyword(s) to search

S46 Ep. 9 "Spicy Jeff" LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, mojoween said:

This version of Jeffy is most assuredly NOT Peachy.  What the fuck?

The host formerly known as actual Peachy is anything but peachy since he knows (or thinks he knows) that Russell entering the game at FTC against a F3 of Q/Liz/Venus would crown the former past player

(edited)

Wow, this is closer than I thought it would be.

This part would be hard though.

But no surprise, purple (Hunter/Maria/Charlie) moving on to the final stage for immunity.

Edited by LadyChatts

Wow what a shock, Hunter's team won. Now, I wonder which one of the three left will win. Hmmm. Such a puzzle. I can't figure it out.

• LOL 3

Is it just me or the purple team don't even seem like they're ever rushed. Hunter and Charlie were both moving so calmly. 

Meanwhile Q, this would have been the time to prove how much of a challenge threat you were as Hunter. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

I'm also enjoying Venus a lot. Snarky and slightly paranoid.

I hope Tiffany stays safe. She's my favorite.

I like Venus but I wish she'd take it down a little.  But like with Q, she makes things interesting.  I feel like without those two everyone's pretty bland.  

I like Tiffany too and I hope she survives tonight, and still holds onto her idol.  But with the talk of idols between hers and Hunter I feel like someone is playing one tonight.  Whether it'll be a waste I guess we'll see.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Closer than I thought it would be, but the best team won.  Now it will probably be Hunter again, although Charlie did well at the last immunity challenge.  

Just now, DEL901 said:

Closer than I thought it would be, but the best team won.  Now it will probably be Hunter again, although Charlie did well at the last immunity challenge.  

Maria's also done quite well at these challenges. 

All three have an equal shot to win.

• Like 1
Just now, LadyChatts said:

I like Venus but I wish she'd take it down a little.  But like with Q, she makes things interesting.  I feel like without those two everyone's pretty bland.  

I'm fine with bland if it means the end of The Q Show every damn week.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
Just now, iMonrey said:

I'm fine with bland if it means the end of The Q Show every damn week.

Not possible with everyone seeing him as a goat now.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

Gee I wonder who will win the individual portion of the challenge. Hunter, Charlie or Maria?

I mean, Hunter and Maria have both won one immunity challenge each so I'd say they all have a shot.

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I mean, Hunter and Maria have both won one immunity challenge each so I'd say they all have a shot.

I doubt Charlie or Maria have practiced this at home as much as Hunter.

Just now, iMonrey said:

I doubt Charlie or Maria have practiced this at home as much as Hunter.

Different circumstances, given they've been on the island, not eating a whole lot. It's possible Hunter can lose this.

I didn't like Charlie in the beginning, but I'm starting to root for him.  

Charlie wins!  Now let's see Q tell everyone to vote for Hunter and no one listen.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

Oh, did not expect Maria to be the first one out. 

I did.  She fell out of the last challenge fast, too.

Hunter and Tiff are the obvious targets and both have idols. If neither goes home with an idol in their pocket this is going to be one boring vote.

Fighting to see day 18.   I hate how much they have shortened the game.  In Survivor Romania, for example, they have had seasons last 4 months. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2

In some ways I'm glad that the days of one person dominating the IIC are few and far between.  Charlie wasn't going to be on anyone's radar, and neither was Maria, but Q at least is targeting Hunter.  And I love Hunter and want him to survive to the next vote, but he is someone they should actually consider.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

To gain some respect for the season, split between Q & Hunter.  While the former is enemy number one, do the same thing, but watch for Tiffany to put Maria's name down and play a HII on Q

Just now, Pepper the Cat said:

Well done,

I’m still cheering for Hunter. He has an idol correct?

Yes, and no one knows he has it.  So assuming he keeps that to himself until TC he might pull off a huge surprise (and may even force Tiffany to play hers).  Not sure if that'll happen this episode or not but guess we'll see!

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Carey said:

To gain some respect for the season, split between Q & Hunter.  While the former is enemy number one, do the same thing, but watch for Tiffany to put Maria's name down and play a HII on Q

I don't see her playing it on him after he opened his big mouth about it.

• Like 2
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Yes, and no one knows he has it.  So assuming he keeps that to himself until TC he might pull off a huge surprise (and may even force Tiffany to play hers).  Not sure if that'll happen this episode or not but guess we'll see!

I definitely can see a successful idol play from him.

The better question is, who would he target? And will anyone have split votes elsewhere? Maria wants Tiffany gone, Q still seems on the radar (and he'll talk himself back as a target soon enough), and even Venus is still up there as a possibility (given Hunter's "unkillable" description to Venus. 

So I can see one of Tiffany, Q or Venus leaving tonight.

2 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

In some ways I'm glad that the days of one person dominating the IIC are few and far between.  Charlie wasn't going to be on anyone's radar, and neither was Maria, but Q at least is targeting Hunter.  And I love Hunter and want him to survive to the next vote, but he is someone they should actually consider.

Target Hunter if you must ( i disagree and i like Hunter) but for the love of god, please get rid of Q first !!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I definitely can see a successful idol play from him.

The better question is, who would he target? And will anyone have split votes elsewhere? Maria wants Tiffany gone, Q still seems on the radar (and he'll talk himself back as a target soon enough), and even Venus is still up there as a possibility (given Hunter's "unkillable" description to Venus. 

So I can see one of Tiffany, Q or Venus leaving tonight.

Venus always seems like the target and has had her name read at TC, but she somehow manages to stick around.  Either her luck is eventually going to run out or she's final 3 bound for being a goat.  I think Maria might try and orchestrate a Tiffany vote.  I wonder who she'd have on her side though besides Charlie?  She might get Hunter, but I doubt she'd have Kenzie and not sure about Ben.  Maybe Q but I don't know if anyone trusts him enough to let him in on a plan.

I think it'll be between those 3 and maybe Hunter.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 1