Type keyword(s) to search

S46 Ep. 9 "Spicy Jeff" LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Why does Q think anyone would respect or like what he did?  

And now he's telling Kenzie about the six, saying Tiffany didn't include her but she points out neither did he.  She's not caring one thing about what he's saying.

I love this.

• Like 4

Q says that he and Hunter are target #1 and #2 but he doesn't know what order-but what he doesn't realize is they are targets for entirely different reasons.

And now Kenzie wants to pull a blindside off.  She's actually throwing out Tiffany's name?  

1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

Venus always seems like the target and has her name read at TC, but she somehow manages to stick around.

That's why I've said I 100% see her crawling her annoying self to the Final 5. I definitely don't think she'll make Final 3 but she ain't leaving yet. 

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Oh....OH, Kenzie wants Tiff out too.

Holy crap.

Yeah, now I'm worried.  But I wonder how Tiffany will take it-this is a big move for Kenzie but could backfire.  I wonder what other allies she really has left?

(edited)

Q so badly screwed Tiff’s game. Looks like one of the the very few people I was ok with, is out tonight. Smart Tiff to get rid of that idol. It’s such a crappy looking idol anyway.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Sad 2

I wonder if Maria will pull a Liz and get mad that Kenzie stole her plan to vote off Tiffany.

Oh wait, here we go!  Wow these people really are territorial with their move-making, aren't they?

• Like 2
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Yeah, now I'm worried.  But I wonder how Tiffany will take it-this is a big move for Kenzie but could backfire.  I wonder what other allies she really has left?

I dunno, Kenzie might be in a good enough spot, and there's enough chaos in the game, where she might be ok.

Typically, taking out an ally this early is stupid. But with huge egos of Q, Venus and Liz, and very clear duos and other threats, I think Kenzie has a shot to get away with this move and slip under the radar.

3 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

Still waiting for the ink to come off Kenzie’s skin when she’s in the water.

Why? There have been a lot of players with tats in other seasons.

1 minute ago, Lantern7 said:

Anyone expecting the momentum to fade before Tribal Council?

On this show, it almost always does.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

Badass on Tiffany's part. She's right - just play it and get three more days and figure it out from there. 

I wonder if they'll do a split vote in the off change she doesn't play it.  Of course if she does, Kenzie's going to have a lot of explaining to do if she survives.

Ben actually thinks he can win something if Hunter is out?  

Now the vote is turning on Hunter.  I don't want him to go either.  Kenzie thinks it's a boring move.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

And Tiffany is telling Charlie she's playing her idol because she knows it makes her a threat.  Yes Tiffany!  

Whew!

As for Kenzie, I can't hate her plans here, even though she could not do the same with Q.  Sure she could slip under the radar if successful, but if all goes well, her outcome could easily match Cassidy's outcome

Hunter's getting nervous.  I don't know, I feel like it might flip back to Tiffany and she doesn't play her idol after all. 

Just play your idol Hunter!  

Don't tell Q!!!!!  Is he crazy?!

(edited)

Hunter is drawing out stuff. I’m wondering if he-

WHY ARE YOU TELLING Q ABOUT YOUR IDOL, HUNTER?:?

Edited by Lantern7
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Not Hunter just telling everyone about his idol.

I thought he was smarter than this.

Apparently not.  It's 26 days, not 39.  He can't be that worn out to blunder like that

• Like 2

Now everyone knows he has an idol.  

Tiffany thinks he's bluffing.  

Hunter says Kenzie's his #1.

My head is spinning.  I'm guessing it won't be Tiffany or Hunter, and Q seems so obvious.  And this is going to be an early TC so something is going down.  

• Useful 1

While I would prefer Hunter not to talk about his idol…. At least this way, Q might go home.   If no one knew about the idol, Hunter’s choice Ben would go.  

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Not Hunter just telling everyone about his idol.

I thought he was smarter than this.

I knew he wasn't.  He couldn't save Tevin, after all.

Just now, DEL901 said:

While I would prefer Hunter not to talk about his idol…. At least this way, Q might go home.   If no one knew about the idol, Hunter’s choice Ben would go.  

I hope it's Q.  I mean he really is dead weight and I don't think anyone is going to want to work with him.  Hunter has no one so I get why he might have gone to him, but who else is going to?

Of course Q is the perfect final 3 fodder so he might survive until the end.

On the one hand, I see the benefit of trying to sow chaos but I always think blindsides work best when NO ONE knows they're coming. It's why they are called blindsides. 

Hunter said he worked out the numbers and so if he figures Tiffany does play her idol and all the other votes were coming on him, all he had to do was play the idol and put whatever name he wanted down. Because the idol play would cancel the other votes and only his would likely count. 

Now instead everyone knows he has the idol but some think he's bluffing, so they're likely still going to just split the votes between him and someone he didn't want out. So he still doesn't have control of that vote. 

• Like 2
Just now, storyskip said:

Some season a person is going to have an idol and KEEP THEIR MOUTH SHUT

But this is not that season 🤦🏼‍♀️

Someone already did it….Maryanne.   Helped her win the game when she whipped it out at final tribal because everyone was so impressed.  

• Like 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, storyskip said:

Some season a person is going to have an idol and KEEP THEIR MOUTH SHUT

But this is not that season 🤦🏼‍♀️

Mary Anne did, all the way to the end with it still in her pocket. So much so that she got the old guy to play an idol FOR her when she had one the whole time. 

• Like 5