Type keyword(s) to search

S46 Ep. 9 "Spicy Jeff" LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

(edited)

Confusion and chaos continue to make waves throughout camp after a shocking tribal council; castaways must test their balance to earn safety and a spot in the final eight

Live chat thread 

Edited by LadyChatts

The title has me intrigued. But the way this season has gone so far, I expect to be disappointed it will not live up to my imagination.

• Like 1

Q and several other people have voted for the eventual loser a half dozen times, but you wouldn't know it after that TC

Kenzie's right that if he wants to leave, leave, they aren't going to do it for him.

Well, at least Q isn't saying that he did this for strategy purposes and that he didn't really want to leave.

Oh but he is telling Tiffany that he's mad about her targeting Maria because of the six-alliance, and now she's telling him Charlie spilled the beans about him saying he had an idol.

Okay, there's the delusional side of Q coming out.

• Like 2
Just now, Straycat80 said:

Why are they bitching? They could have voted Q out and they didn’t. You got what you voted for. 

To be fair, Q could've been bluffing.  With a HII.  At which point you split there.  However, despite having more benefit than anybody else, these guys wouldn't know to do that

• Like 1
(edited)

Yeah, I think you need more than a miracle to get back in charge, Q.

And Liz is mad at Q because he overshadowed her move of getting Tevin out.  Once again, someone steals her thunder!  Hey Liz, maybe wait to reveal your moves at the final TC if you make it.  Trying to act like your making all these moves now for resume purposes may just put a target on your back.

Now she wants to gun for Q, but I think she needs to get in line, so that'll be another move someone else will get the credit for.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1

Dear god Liz is freaking whiny. So basically Liz' game is, "oh no, people are talking about someone instead of me, time to get them out." Dear god, when is she being voted out?

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Hey Liz, maybe wait to reveal your moves at the final TC if you make it. 

THIS!! Who cares if people aren't bleating on about how awesome and badass Liz is right now. Make those moves to get you to the end and at the Final Tribal Council let them all know how you controlled shit. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
(edited)

Aw, boo hoo, Liz. Once again, she wants to get credit for coming up with an idea half the others have already thought of. She's really stuck in her own ego.

Edited by WatcherUp2
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1

I love how everyone is talking about how hypocritical Q is when it comes to the game.  He's fine if he's calling the shots but once things don't go his way he wants to go home.

Okay Venus, I want to root for you, but maybe take it back about 100 notches.  You don't need to be picking this fight with two obvious targets.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Am I nuts for thinking there could be some love/hate passion between Venus and Hunter? But seriously, as hilarious as it is that Venus keeps sneaking past, girlfriend IS annoying and antagonistic. 

Why would you go to Hunter being, "so what's your big strategy now." Like really Venus? Hunter's, "but you're always mad so who cares" was hilarious. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7
Just now, LadyChatts said:

I love how everyone is talking about how hypocritical Q is when it comes to the game.  He's fine if he's calling the shots but once things don't go his way he wants to go home.

Okay Venus, I want to root for you, but maybe take it back about 100 notches.  You don't need to be picking this fight with two obvious targets.

Forget taking Q to the end.  These guys might have to struggle deciding between Venus or Q.

Or both, but someone will ruin it and we'd get 7-1-0 again instead of 8-0-0.

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

So many players this season have huge egos.

Q, Liz, Venus all have the biggest of egos. 

Too bad CBS didn't put that EGO appliance commercial after the break a la last week after a similar segment!

• LOL 3

At least we're getting to hear the others say what an idiot Q is. I'm sorry but I never thought he was very bright. He's had an over-inflated sense of self-worth and self-importance since Day 1. 

And I fear we're stuck with him until the bitter end. The editors seems to love him, anyway.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

So many players this season have huge egos.

Q, Liz, Venus all have the biggest of egos. 

And they are the least self-aware of how horrible they are playing the game.  I really don't get Venus's logic acting like suddenly she's walking on water because of what happened last TC.  People are keeping her around because she's no good at the game.  Liz-I just can't with her, but it's also kind of hilarious.  Same with Q.  Almost like the villains on Scooby-Doo getting their plans foiled.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
Just now, iMonrey said:

And I fear we're stuck with him until the bitter end. The editors seems to love him, anyway.

Maybe not. Remember, we got four hours of Bhanu and he still went early.

My hope is that the egos can't handle the other egos in the game so the egos take each other out.

• Like 4

One of the biggest problems with this cast is they all think they are and want to be the alpha dog. They all want credit for every big move and are building up a resume full of chaos instead of brilliant strategy. The only thing that can salvage this season is a bitter jury at FTC.

• Like 2
(edited)

Challenge is teams of 3-I love it that Venus/Q/Liz are teamed up.  I'm almost rooting for them to win.

Kenzie/Tiffany/Ben and Maria/Charlie/Hunter are the other teams.  No one wanted anything to do with the Leftover Team.

And now Q is mad that no one wanted him on their team so he's stuck with Venus and Liz, so he's going all in on throwing Hunter's name out.  He even wants Charlie to throw the challenge to get Hunter out.  Charlie ain't going for it.

Edited by LadyChatts

they sure seem to have an awful lot of clothes this year.  Don't get me wrong, a tasteful sweater and a pair of khakis beats seeing someone running around in their underwear.  

• LOL 3

And Maria's talking about a massive blindside and wants to target Tiffany and her idol.

I like the delusional Q whose no longer in control but is still trying to call the shots.

“Encourage your mother to be on Survivor! Have her open to public ridicule and general loathing!”

You're not pitching correctly, Jeffy.

• LOL 6

See . . . they already see Q as the perfect F3 goat because nobody will give him their vote.

We're stuck with this idiot until the bitter end. I don't know if I can take it.

• Like 2

Q and Venus are fighting to be in that third place spot, as I doubt both of them can't make F3. One, or both, are even gonna struggle to get to the finale since they're pissing people off.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, iMonrey said:

See . . . they already see Q as the perfect F3 goat because nobody will give him their vote.

We're stuck with this idiot until the bitter end. I don't know if I can take it.

Which is funny since he was mad at Tiffany last week for wanting to keep Venus (who he viewed as a goat) around over power players and master strategists like himself in the game.  The same power players and master strategists who try to quit but ask to be voted out so it's not a quit.

1 minute ago, truthaboutluv said:

And just as Tiff predicted, Q's dumbass put a massive target on her back by letting everyone know she has an idol.

He acted like he didn't even see anything wrong with that.  His defense was "I've been making moves to get us to the final 6" and "you turned on Maria" (even though, as someone pointed out, he voted off Tim who was in the 6).

That finals GOAT is one of many things that made Cirie a legend.  If she's on this season, everyone else would have to beat someone other than Q & Venus to win.  Of course, that was part of Sandra's game too but Season 12's outcome during that was pretty comical for me

• Like 1

I knew the challenge was going to be the type where they go round by round until one group is left to battle for immunity.

Which is exactly why Q's suggestion to Charlie to throw the challenge was so stupid because that would essentially mean Charlie throwing away his shot to win immunity.