Type keyword(s) to search

S46 Ep. 9 "Spicy Jeff" LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, RockShrimp said:

Hunter panicked. He should have waited and just played it at tribal that’s a bigger move. 

I agree.  He really could have created chaos with that.  And it's not like he really has loyalty to anyone left.  And he could have voted off whoever he wanted that way, assuming there wasn't a vote split and all votes were on him (though Liz and Venus were apparently thinking it was Q so he might have gone home by default).

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, storyskip said:

Some season a person is going to have an idol and KEEP THEIR MOUTH SHUT

But this is not that season 🤦🏼‍♀️

It's not just that: Keeping a secret isn't considered 2021-2025 Survivor

• Applause 1
3 minutes ago, storyskip said:

Some season a person is going to have an idol and KEEP THEIR MOUTH SHUT

But this is not that season 🤦🏼‍♀️

Didnt Marianne keep hers a secret?

• Like 1
(edited)

Now that’s a first a popcorn TC. Yet not Spicy imo. Q may have talked less today but the little he did was enough to dig his hole deeper.

Edited by dizzyd
(edited)

So Tiffany sunk her game for throwing names out-which is part of the game.  But I guess because she was playing her own game that made her such a threat to Q.  When he voted a member of the 6 off and ruined her game.

Hmm, maybe it will be Q tonight.

Since when did Hunter become so paranoid?  He seemed so level headed until this episode.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 1

Okay, maybe it's going to be Hunter?  I'm so confused.  Let's get to the vote!  Just play your idol Hunter, listen to your instinct!

2 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

Any chance the small bowl is an Idol?

Adam Klen would probably think so.

(edited)

Hunter is going to get voted out with that idol in his pocket. Because it looks like he's believing they're going to go for Q. Dumb move dude.

Better to play the idol and flush it and guarantee three more days than to trust people whose game is lie to others.

Hunter play the idol or you're getting voted out dude. Especially since you've already told them you have it. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Like 3
Just now, Carey said:
2 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

Any chance the small bowl is an Idol?

It the super idol!

In it I meant "it's" but if they actually had a Terry/Tony HII, someone who receives the most votes would leave it at camp when they should not have

Honestly, Hunter should play it to be safe, but a good point was made: if every Tribal ends up this chaotic because of Q, it derails people's games. So is keeping the goat Q worth it?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, truthaboutluv said:

Hunter is going to get voted out with that idol in his pocket. Because it looks like he's believing they're going to go for Q. Dumb move dude.

Better to play the idol and flush it and guarantee three more days than to trust people whose game is lie to others. Hunter play the idol or you're getting voted out dude. 

Liz and Venus will be the only other Q votes I bet.  I hope Hunter follows his gut.  

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

I hope Hunter isn’t stupid enough to trust Kenzie and Venus are voting Q. 

I think Venus and Liz may actually think it's Q because if I remember the others didn't include them in the planned Tiffany blindside. 

But the others are DEFINITELY voting Hunter. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Honestly, Hunter should play it to be safe, but a good point was made: if every Tribal ends up this chaotic because of Q, it derails people's games. So is keeping the goat Q worth it?

I feel like we've had two early TC just because of Q's actions.  

(edited)

Seriously Hunter had to ruin everything by voting for Ben?  I think he's lost his mind.

Or did he vote for Ben?  Now I want to know.  But seriously, why didn't he play his idol?

Edited by LadyChatts
(edited)

They split the votes in the event Hunter played his idol but his dumbass chose not to and I'm pretty sure you can't play an idol on a revote.

So again, it was nice knowing you buddy! In the game of Survivor, if you feel nervous and have an idol - PLAY IT. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
(edited)

Hunter, I HATE seeing you go.  Especially with an idol in your pocket.

I loved him deflecting all of their BS platitudes after they voted him out.  

Edited by MerBearHou
  • Like 9
1 minute ago, RockShrimp said:

What an idiot. 

At least if it were Tiffany, she did stuff to act like she was playing it

He didn’t practice strategy in his garage, challenges only get you so far. And for the rest of us, we must endure Q longer.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Q's going to get dragged to the final 3.

It was the right move to vote off Hunter, but dang, that hurt.  He had an idol and he knew he was in trouble and he should have played it.  I was really rooting for him.  If he voted for Ben then I don't get his logic, and he clearly screwed himself.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Straycat80 said:

Why did Kenzie say tater tots? 

Because she voted for Q. I think Kenzie and Liz for sure definitely believed the vote was for Q. But honestly, Hunter screwed himself here. You're that nervous, you have an idol and you don't play it? That's ridiculous. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Hunter was the right move, but it sucks. He let paranoia get the best of him and showed that he had a lot of strategic weaknesses. In the end, he was too on the bottom to have had any sway with anyone, so he should have played his idol and then hoped he could find another one or win the next challenge.

He should have taken note that everyone on the other end refused to look at him as a sign he was getting voted out.

• Like 6

On the plus side, I'm glad Tiffany didn't play her idol and still has that to fall back on.  Hopefully she doesn't have the same fate as Hunter, going home with the idol in her pocket.

• Like 2
  • Love 1