Type keyword(s) to search

S4.All Episodes: 90 Day Fiance: Love in Paradise

• Start Topic

Why is Shawn dressed like he is at a business meeting in the cold Northeast rather than a romantic dinner in tropical Brazil? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I don’t like either of them …he is a jackass but I do think she is doing the sugar baby thing. There was a couple on Love is Blind where the girl was ditched at the altar…he got so much hate he finally produced receipts about him finding out she was a sugar baby and daddy contacted him 

I don't care if she's a sugar baby. She's still a human being and he claims to love her. She seems pretty sharp for such a young 'un. I hope she finds someone richer and nicer than Luke who'll be kinder to her. He's a dick. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

Hey, it's 8:50 pm est time. It's still light out! The lightning bugs are out!

Are you in Michigan? Because it’s dark here in NYC.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, judylo said:

Ha I kinda love him. He makes me laugh.

He might want to come and hit you up, better keep that quiet! 

• LOL 5

Looks like boat rides are the recurring theme this season. Didn't Ani and Kyle take a little boat trip as well? 

Adriano wants to make Alex's last day here special, so he arranged a threesome with a willing stranger. 

• Like 2
  • Angry 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I don't care if she's a sugar baby. She's still a human being and he claims to love her. She seems pretty sharp for such a young 'un. I hope she finds someone richer and nicer than Luke who'll be kinder to her. He's a dick. 

Oh yea no judgement…I think she can do way better. Find a nice dude to take care of you. Luke doesn’t love her…I think he is fully aware and now wants to claim love is enough. I think he made promises and allowances and is flipping the script. Reminds me a little of Jorge and Anfisa

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 6
  • Love 2
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

Ms. @Pepper Mostly, our retireverseries are coming up! #4 for me 

Three for me, and I have loved EVERY SECOND. I love retirement so fucking much.

Alex, Adriano wants to have sex with your cousin. He'd have sex with a sofa, for crying out loud. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Why is Shawn dressed like he is at a business meeting in the cold Northeast rather than a romantic dinner in tropical Brazil? 

With a mermaid. Inexplicable.

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

Ms. @Pepper Mostly, our retireverseries are coming up! #4 for me 

🥳 Wow!  I think I remember when @Pepper Mostly announced her retirement!  Time flies!  Congrats to you both!

Mr Cereals and I are trying to figure that out now (or how much longer we have to work).

• Hugs 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Three for me, and I have loved EVERY SECOND. I love retirement so fucking much.

Alex, Adriano wants to have sex with your cousin. He'd have sex with a sofa, for crying out loud. 

He should meet Sarper

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

"I need to be left alone. That's why I'm out here on the ocean with you on a boat, with no escape". 

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Alex has an epiphany. “I don’t think this is working.”

Me: Ya think?

No one ever claimed that she was especially bright. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 6
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Looks like boat rides are the recurring theme this season. Didn't Ani and Kyle take a little boat trip as well? 

Adriano wants to make Alex's last day here special, so he arranged a threesome with a willing stranger. 

Can't one boat capsize? 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

I am so sorry I can’t join you for Unexpected. I realized a couple weeks ago that I haven’t been around teenagers since I was one, and I didn’t like them then!

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 9

So next week is the finale yet Happily Ever After? has been on for years now.

Ugh, off to Unexpected with another group of people who are definitely going to live happily ever after!

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
2 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Alex needs to conversate with Adriano again.

I swear I get the Dreyfus eye twitch (from Pink Panther) everytime I see the word "conversate" Aargh!

• LOL 4
2 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I hope they don’t have makeup sex on the boat.

This is when we need a vomit emoji. 

2 hours ago, tvrox said:

LOL, sure, Luke taught you for the first time about love. I believe you. Him and the 300 other men you slept with for money. 

I'd rather she make her money off a site like sugar babies, rather than be fooled into a "committed" relationship with broke, controlling jerk.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Tifaney (Gawd, that spelling!) is heading to the airport dressed in a towel?

Makes it easier for the post-flight whore bath 

• LOL 4
4 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Isn't she divorced? She has a son. The whole reason she met Kyle is that she wanted another child and had no one on the horizon, so she was thinking about donation. 

I don’t think she married the Baby Daddy. 

• Useful 1
4 hours ago, For Cereals said:

I can’t find Dots anymore though 😞

If you have an Acme near you, they’re listed on their website. Amazon has them, too

• Useful 1

I don't see it working out with Aliyah and Shawn at all. Ever since her friend put some pressure on Shawn to talk about finances and how he will make sure Aliyah is financially taken care of given how much older and richer Shawn is, Shawn seems different. 

Madeleine is acting exactly her age. Her body is ready for sex, and enjoying it, but her mind still wants to play with pink furry things and be a little girl. She's 19. Luke did a total bait and switch on her though.

Not sure I believe Kyle's stories about donating via sex. At least not the number. What happens when the kids come looking for him later? What happens when the woman wants child support? Maybe that's why he is going to other countries? Ani is smart to not introduce her son to him. Regarding the Plan B, it's not like he is jeopardizing her reproductive rights. He didn't tell her she couldn't take it, just that he wasn't going to buy it. But he made up some dumb excuse to deflect. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Adriano offers up his bony ass and tiny twig & berries swimming in the sea like a greasy merman, hoping a couple of sirens will want to hook up while he's down there

Shawn got that face stretched like plastic wrap over bones so he could get young, shy peen. The more I know about him, the less I like him

Kyle is a revolting little turd. Ani needs to get the pill, hose down with antiseptic and drink until the shame of sleeping with him dissipates. 

Coach Luke coming in with the "words you need to say to me" play. It's so fulfilling when someone tells you exactly what you want to hear...because they always mean it.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
On 6/17/2024 at 8:23 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

Kyle, fuck you. You are a worm and I wouldn’t touch you with a ten foot pole. (All puns intended).

God, this dude... he's the worst. I can't stand him. His pin head, beady eyes, and personality suck. 

On 6/17/2024 at 8:32 PM, Eldemarge said:

I see that she is wearing the latest "out in Nature" outfit.

But it's her favorite coooolllaarrr. If you sleep with a teenager, expect them to act like a teenager...

• Applause 3

Ani I am gonna need to know what your definition of huge is. Somehow I don't think sperm mans junk is that big.

Why are Luke and Madeline dressed like they mugged a Yeti?! Let me guess its part of his designer clothing line or something like that?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

Ani I am gonna need to know what your definition of huge is. Somehow I don't think sperm mans junk is that big.

This! Normally there is some evidence of ahem.. a package. I'm just sayin'. Those little red shorts are showing nothing bruh.

• LOL 2
On 6/17/2024 at 5:57 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

It was no joke. But your relationship with Adriano is.

I have to shake my head at these participants who don't seem to mind looking the fool on national TV. That's when I assume they're fake narratives. There's no reason for beautiful, young Alex to entertain any kind of relationship with that skinny little stick bug. The nagging for threescore already makes me nauseous, but no way should she consider any relationship with a mate who has opposite views in areas that matter! (Religion, and intimacy). Alex, give your head a shake for even signing up to this nonsense. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Chalby said:

The nagging for threescore already makes me nauseous, but no way should she consider any relationship with a mate who has opposite views in areas that matter!

This is where I remind everyone that she purports to be a therapist.

I said all along from the start that they had both been involved in a threesome & that is how they met, she just decided that she wanted him to herself & he was willing to be her boyfriend as long as she continued with the threesomes. The only person who was an issue in that relationship was her suddenly deciding she wanted to change the rules and as the good christian she is she decided to use religion as a major reason for their split, rather than it be her fault for changing the rules. She can fuck right off with her religious delusions.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
On 6/18/2024 at 7:12 AM, J80134 said:

Kyle is a revolting little turd. Ani needs to get the pill, hose down with antiseptic and drink until the shame of sleeping with him dissipates. 

This interaction annoyed me for two reasons.

First, if Ani mistakenly learned she might ovulate within the next couple of days, that's on her to purchase what she needs.

BUT Kyle's response was both invasive and rude. He didn't out and out say "No" to purchasing the pill, but arrived empty-handed.  Then he "schooled" her on when she would ovulate next, etc as if he's some flipping expert.

They hadn't been intimate before and although he thought he was tracking her monthly, if she's like most women I know, she may occasionally use the "period excuse" to simply get out of some activities.

Who is he to "track" anyone. Yuck!

• Applause 3
16 hours ago, Chalby said:

This interaction annoyed me for two reasons.

First, if Ani mistakenly learned she might ovulate within the next couple of days, that's on her to purchase what she needs.

BUT Kyle's response was both invasive and rude. He didn't out and out say "No" to purchasing the pill, but arrived empty-handed.  Then he "schooled" her on when she would ovulate next, etc as if he's some flipping expert.

They hadn't been intimate before and although he thought he was tracking her monthly, if she's like most women I know, she may occasionally use the "period excuse" to simply get out of some activities.

Who is he to "track" anyone. Yuck!

My favourite was when he mansplained ovulation to her and told her she didn’t need the pill, insinuating that she is acting like some ‘hysterical woman’ I loathe him. It’s her body and if she wants it just shut your face and pick it up. Ani needs to go to the pharmacy herself, pick up what she needs and dump his ass.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Angry 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, Red Bridey said:

I can't believe I am going to miss the finale😣 but I must watch Game Seven of the Stanley Cup playoffs (GO OILERS) so I will have to reserve my snark for later! Have a great finale, my darling snarkers!

As a Boston Bruins fan I too am backing the Oilers! I hope you enjoy the game!

Hola my lovely snarkers! I hope you haven't had any threesomes with my cousin while I wasn't looking. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 4
  • LOL 2