Type keyword(s) to search

S4.All Episodes: 90 Day Fiance: Love in Paradise

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And of course his place is a pigsty. 

When you spend all your time with your hands down your pants it doesn’t leave a lot of time to clean.

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5

She's feels like everything is natural between them?? I give up. She's a weird as he is. 

2 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

When you spend all your time with your hands down your pants it doesn’t leave a lot of time to clean.

DEAD

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
4 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Jackie has a weird body type. She looks like someone who might have appeared on My 600lb. Life.

The other one has a man's body, though. I thought I was watching SSW

• LOL 1
4 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And of course his place is a pigsty. 

He’s not going to get a good rating on Air BnB. 

At first I was wondering what seemingly normal Ani was doing with this guy but now I’m convinced she’s as weird as he is. 

• Applause 2
(edited)

I apologize in advance if I’m repeating other posts, but I’ve just begun watching and needed to vent before I read the comments.

Is anyone buying Kyle’s story? He states he makes money selling his sperm. I question what woman out there is so desperate she would pay Kyle to have her child inherit his short height, baldness, and his questionable intellect. And THATs just in reference to anonymous IVF. However, he’s now stating he flies to women who want to be sexually impregnated.

I feel like I’m in bizarro land.

And Adriano’s insistence on thruples is beyond ridiculous. I feel he’s intentionally seeing how far he can manipulate or persuade her. He selects a questionable  “request” to gauge her reaction. She did not dump him, so I’d bet his requests will become more frequent and involve more than just intimacy. It’s a passive aggressive form of control.

As for Luke... this couple already reflects a toxic combination. He needs to put on his big boy pants, and find an appropriate mate, not a young girl who maturity is on par with a 15 year old.

Edited by Chalby
  • Applause 1
20 hours ago, Eldemarge said:
20 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Bye, guys. Over to Unexpected, the most aggravating show on tv.

Good night, all!  Don't take any strange sperm donations!

And I’m right behind you, ready to snark...

As for eldemarge... you just took the fun out of my weekend😉😄 (jkg)

20 hours ago, Eldemarge said:

Good night, all!  Don't take any strange sperm donations!

• LOL 1

At what age did Shawn meet Aliya?

I have mixed feelings about this couple. Now that Aaliya is no longer “Douglas” you can see that she seems very happy with herself and how far she’s come. Her friends all comment on how outgoing she is now.

I understand if Shawn misses Douglas because that’s who he fell in love with, but now he needs to reflect if this is a love partnership or friends with benefits? As They say, you have three choices: accept, compromise, or quit.

On the other hand, I think Shawn has wormed his way into Alliya’s life and has enjoyed making Alliya dependent upon him. You see it all the time with the older men or women, and their young mates. They use money, experiences, and their age to control their partner.

At this point in time Shawn is better off cutting his losses because “Douglas” is gone and Aaliyah needs to get out there and live life without someone telling her she’s “too much”. I would not criticize Shawn for moving on simply because his attraction is important in an intimate relationship.

They need to part amicably and try to remain long distant friends.

21 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Luke, she has more than one other guy. Check her phone for sugar daddies.

Some guys are unrealistically expecting to be the “best” or “better than” OR the “only” man for (whatever) they’re imagining. 

I would like to think that most women wouldn’t have the same expectations of men, yet men somehow get their egos wrapped up in their mate’s behavioural history.

I’ll never understand these characters (who apply for this show). Nothing seems real in reality tv.

Off to watch my Unexpected recording. 

(edited)
On 5/28/2024 at 12:50 PM, bravofan27 said:

Adriano's interest in Alex is puzzling. They have nothing in common, and she's becoming a psycho insisting he believe in God, like faith is something you can insist someone have. She wants to control him, and she's acting nutty.

I have noticed that the extremely “odd” characters we meet watching the 90 Day franchise (as well as Unexpected), are usually the strong “believers”. They blindly assume they’re in the right because they’ve “accepted” Jesus. The same applies to followers of other religions.

Gosh, to think of it, many of the crime shows I watch involve religious fundamentalists acting as both victim and criminal. Hmm, makes me think.

Or maybe they’re pretending to be religious in order to appeal to their mate?

Regardless, all these God-fearing fakes and/or users are giving regular religion a bad name.

Edited by Chalby
  • Applause 1
On 5/27/2024 at 5:00 PM, kacesq said:

Good evening all!  Missed last week with my son’s season ending lacrosse game. Happy to hear tonite. Caught up on last week’s episode and my God I’m so tired of spoiled brats bleating on about being princesses on their wedding day. Dresses and flowers with your broke ass fiancé. 

It really surprises me when someone from a foreign country could easily source cheaper venues, caterers, etc yet they turn around and throw out numbers like $30000 and consider it a reasonable request.

I would bet money that Madeline doesn’t know anyone who married and had to spend $30,000 to $40,000! And as for myself, I’d much rather spend that $$ on a house down payment.

I don’t buy that they’re a legit couple.

On 5/27/2024 at 5:15 PM, OoogleEyes said:

I saw that pop up. I'll have to check that out 

What is the show’a premise? Is it one show, or a series?

On 5/27/2024 at 5:11 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

She is what…19….dont marry a child. Fernanda 2.0

I’ve always gone by the motto (assuming 18  is the limit) “Don’t bang anyone you could give birth to”.  I know it’s crude but that’s my line in the sand because as soon as I imagine one partner being 60 and the other 30, I Immediately envision a 30 year old person claiming love with a newborn, and that repulses me.

(Unless, of course) the younger partner is from the movie “twilight”, and rapidly ages a year every month lol)😉😁

On 5/27/2024 at 5:23 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

I started it but it didn't hold my interest. Maybe I'll give it another try, but I'm still into British police procedurals and murders. I'm really enjoying Death in Paradise on Britbox. 

I still watch all episodes of Silent Witness and have now made hubby watch the earlier episodes. He’s hooked.

16 hours ago, Chalby said:

At what age did Shawn meet Aliya?

They’ve been together for three years so he met Aliyah as Douglas when she was 21-22. 

16 hours ago, Chalby said:

Is anyone buying Kyle’s story? He states he makes money selling his sperm

No, technically his sperm is given away for free, (what a guy!) but the women pay for his traveling expenses. 

• Useful 2

After asking Vyle to peel himself off her on the couch and trying not to let her skin crawl while she slipped in the (stanky) sheets to cuddle (only), TH Ani from  planet production says its so natural and comfortable to be with this dirty little goobwad. Sure Jan!

Hip Flaps has no justification for drilling Shawn... beyond camera time. 

When you blow your wad on sunglasses, your child bride needs someone else to finance her money losing salon and stripper wardrobe.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Personally, I don't like how Madelein pushes Luke, not that he doesn't deserve it, but I just picture her clawing his eyes out one day...

Shawn is a saint, and I love him and Aliiya. I find him (despite his giant head) to be a great guy. Like maybe one of the most understanding individuals we have seen on this show. Will they make it? Probably not, but there is hope there. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, EastCoast4Life said:

Personally, I don't like how Madelein pushes Luke, not that he doesn't deserve it, but I just picture her clawing his eyes out one day...

When they went out I thought they were off to see an Abba tribute band & she had dressed for the occasion or was it just my imagination?  

Edited by Shrek
  • LOL 2
(edited)
9 hours ago, J80134 said:

When you blow your wad on sunglasses, your child bride needs someone else to finance her money losing salon and stripper wardrobe.

Check out another one of Luke and Madelein’s doomed to fail business ventures 

luxour.co

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 3
On 6/4/2024 at 12:53 AM, xls said:

The other one has a man's body, though. I thought I was watching SSW

Apologies, did not know she was trans at the time I made that crack.

15 hours ago, MagicEyes said:

Also annoying: everything else about her. 

She going to put someone's eye out with those needle fingernails!

As long as she's hot that's all he cares about. Another Jasmine with Champaigne taste! 

• Like 2
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

I missed last week, but not really *missed* missed. I was having a threesome 

Was it better than all the others that have gone before? You know, if you believed in God you wouldn't need threesomes. Just the Holy Threesome, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. 

• LOL 8
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Was it better than all the others that have gone before? You know, if you believed in God you wouldn't need threesomes. Just the Holy Threesome, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. 

Jesus doesn't want to be a part of your threesome 

• Like 4
  • Wink 1

Is that how an open relationship works? You just tell someone "Oh, by the bye, we're in an open relationship"? Asking for a friend. 

1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

Jesus doesn't want to be a part of your threesome 

That's not what he said. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6

Oh, OK, here come Luke's friends. Now that the prenup drama is over, we need the "Becky told me that she heard from Sandy that you were passing notes to Billy in chemistry class" drama. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
3 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

How long does it take to get a weave? Hours?

Yes hours!  Long enough to have the tamale guy, the guy selling Sunday dresses and hats, and the earring lady to stop by…

• LOL 3