Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup Live Chat!

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Come sit over here by the fire. Dessert? We're featuring strawberry rhubarb tart with freshly whipped cream, ginger peach ice cream with a ginger tuile, or tiramisu.

I tried to buy rhubarb last week and there wasn't any available in the 2 grocery stores that I went to. I asked the produce manager and he looked at me like I'm crazy.This is rubarb season, right??

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
5 minutes ago, Gobi said:
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Parking lot proposal!!! Second only to the sidewalk proposal right outside the halfway house.

Those were the days 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
Just now, kacesq said:

I am really uncomfortable with Mama June exploiting that poor child’s death.

she needs more crack .. I can't with anything that woman does anymore after she was just like so move on with spending that money that wasn't hers on drugs 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 2

She's lived, she's laughed, she's loved, she's done hard time. 

there's your million dollar idea right there pillows for felons ... 

• Fire 1
  • LOL 6
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

I tried to buy rhubarb last week and there wasn't any available in the 2 grocery stores that I went to. I asked the produce manager and he looked at me like I'm crazy.This is rubarb season, right??

I got rhubarb the first week of my CSA last year, at around this time. They're starting a little late this year, not for another week. I am fully expecting rhubarb and will make my mother some nice rhubarb upside down cake, she loves rhubarb. If no rhubarb is forthcoming I may be forced to compose a strongly worded email to the manager. Just kidding, I love my CSA peeps, and one of the farmers is my city councilman and he is hopefully helping us out with a street repair in front of my house. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

the love I have ... endless has she says dead eyed into the camera that was a little creepy 

She really struggled to find the word endless. 

2 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

"Before your cigarette..." swoon

Twu wuv, she waited until after the proposal to light up. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
Just now, Maybeitsme said:

Geez this show is Really scraping the bottom of the barrel with these folks 😳 

Same as every other season. That’s the draw.

Tenne loves her children more than anything. In case you needed a reminder.

• LOL 4

Tennie’s lashes are ridiculous. And her talking to these kids like this man is a real father to them

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 3
6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Parking lot proposal!!! Second only to the sidewalk proposal right outside the halfway house.

I was holding out for a sidewalk or truck bed wedding. I feel cheated. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

I got rhubarb the first week of my CSA last year, at around this time. They're starting a little late this year, not for another week. I am fully expecting rhubarb and will make my mother some nice rhubarb upside down cake, she loves rhubarb. If no rhubarb is forthcoming I may be forced to compose a strongly worded email to the manager. Just kidding, I love my CSA peeps, and one of the farmers is my city councilman and he is hopefully helping us out with a street repair in front of my house. 

Omg, that cake sounds amazing!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

She was like, 17 when he was born and he has always lived with her mother, so she never moved him. At least that's what she said. I have no doubt he has a more stable life with granny.

I had a neighbor growing up (he was a couple of years older than I) who did this - knocked someone up in college, came home with the kid, and handed the kid to his mom to raise, and I don’t think he finished school. They were an affluent family (mom was a psychiatrist, dad was a lawyer who had passed away by then). Son was the youngest of three, the only boy, and his mom fully and regretfully admits that they spoiled him, and her raising her grandson was the result. She loved her grandson, but she was like, “yeah, we should have been stricter with Son.”

• Like 3
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Nothing more heartwarming than a mother explaining probation to her children.

well shes already robbed them of 5 years of their childhood dragging them to visitations and things 

• Like 5
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 1
Just now, kacesq said:

Tennie’s lashes are ridiculous. And her talking to these kids like this man is a real father to them

I almost fell out of bed when she was talking to those kids about "Daddy"! 

And just think, he probably got to see it all, the whole house is chockablock with cameras! 

• Like 5

I refuse to believe this loser is being chased by all these women. Ladies, we are of an age. Have some dignity.

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

well shes already robbed them of 5 years of their childhood dragging them to visitations and things 

Those poor kids probably have no friends. They can never hang out on the weekends, go to the movies or the mall or the arcade because they have to go to the Big House every weekend to visit "Daddy". Its so sad. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 4
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Samantha is quite the catch. Married four times. None of them stuck.

Maybe she's also got Chazz the Rock God warming up in the wings. He's due for another run at the altar. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4

Wow, Samantha's really putting the hammer down. "You better pony up for my lotion and coffee!" She'll want Rick to take out a loan or get a credit card to keep her in, um, "lotion". 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
Just now, Gobi said:

He's just not worthy of her love.

Hey, she's sacrificed a lot for him! Gallons of lotion from other swains have gone begging while she devoted herself to that skinflint Rick!

• LOL 5

I cannot with these thirsty grandmas. And listen: my grandma was divorced and dressed beautifully and had a life (my other grandma too, but she was married), but she wasn’t so … sloppy.

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I refuse to believe this loser is being chased by all these women. Ladies, we are of an age. Have some dignity.

I buy it. Single women outnumber single men as you get older, particularly as you enter your golden years. Men die first, to be blunt. I have an older acquaintance who went through a rough patch in his marriage and was like “who would want me at my age?” (He’s in his 50s) and I was like, “you’re a successful business owner, have a full head of hair, and are fit (he does CrossFit). You will be single for as long as you want, and not a second longer.” (He remains married.)

• Like 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Wow, Samantha's really putting the hammer down. "You better pony up for my lotion and coffee!" She'll want Rick to take out a loan or get a credit card to keep her in, um, "lotion". 

Jergins only! 

• LOL 4
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I almost fell out of bed when she was talking to those kids about "Daddy"! 

It took me a second...."wait is he their biological dad?" 

Naaaaaah, we've never had one of those!🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 4
4 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

the last one she had annulled the last one didnt last .... umm what about the other 4?

They're buried in the garden, under the petunias. 

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

Single women outnumber single men as you get older, particularly as you enter your golden years. Men die first, to be blunt. I have an older acquaintance who went through a rough patch in his marriage and was like “who would want me at my age?” (He’s in his 50s) and I was like, “you’re a successful business owner, have a full head of hair, and are fit (he does CrossFit). You will be single for as long as you want, and not a second longer.” (He remains married.)

The number of desperate women out there is mind-blowing. They’ll chase any man who has a pulse.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

It took me a second...."wait is he their biological dad?" 

Naaaaaah, we've never had one of those!🤣🤣🤣

Hey now, Andrea and Lamar had a prison broom closet tryst that resulted in their daughter. Y'know, the one who was told that she was brought by an angel. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
2 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

I cannot with these thirsty grandmas. And listen: my grandma was divorced and dressed beautifully and had a life (my other grandma too, but she was married), but she wasn’t so … sloppy.

I buy it. Single women outnumber single men as you get older, particularly as you enter your golden years. Men die first, to be blunt. I have an older acquaintance who went through a rough patch in his marriage and was like “who would want me at my age?” (He’s in his 50s) and I was like, “you’re a successful business owner, have a full head of hair, and are fit (he does CrossFit). You will be single for as long as you want, and not a second longer.” (He remains married.)

Hey, you never saw granny on the prowl with the one who got away from high school! (Plus, about 5 pinot grigios in.)

• LOL 3
7 minutes ago, kacesq said:

My god, years ago I was at a family do, my mother and several other women (all married) and I were chatting in the patio. I don't remember how it came up but I said "god forbid if my husband was run over by a bus I wouldn't marry again". And every woman there said "Oh, neither would I", then we just kept talking about something else.  

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1