Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup Live Chat!

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

why do they always push for marriage ... girl 

Because it makes people faithful. Just like having babies does.

• Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 5
4 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Andrew ugh this poor doormat 

you aint gonna see any of that stuff again ... lol 

Lindsay walked so Candice could run. 

• LOL 7
1 minute ago, Ladystardust said:

I feel like that lemon yellow hair would really compliment what's-her-name's lime wig last season. 

We are not to speak of that wig.

• LOL 5
4 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Of course, the first thing he gets is a bed.

Which Candice will be good and sure he never, ever gets into. At least not while she's in it. 

• Like 2

Off topic, did Princesspurrsalot quit the forum? I don't post much anywhere anymore except here and a few housewives threads

Hope not. She was on some of the chats earlier this week. @PrincessPurrsALot - are you with us here in the yard?

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Lindsay walked so Candice could run. 

Ha - and Lindsay ended up in a pretty run-down place that she pays for. Candice has a pretty-decent apartment fully funded and furnished by her trick. Candice could give Lindsay lessons.

• Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • Useful 1
Just now, Ladystardust said:

She takes, develops, and mails pictures of herself EVERY DAY? That is commitment right there. 

im trying to think of the last time I bought a roll of film lol 

• LOL 5

Don’t show your kid the dirty pictures you send to your prison boyfriend!

Just now, kacesq said:

All these kids are so much wiser than their parents.

It’s because they’ve seen too much. I hate it.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2

She takes, develops, and mails pictures of herself EVERY DAY? That is commitment right there. 

Maybe she prints a bunch at once and mails a few at a time?

Anyone else think the prison staff has a really good time stirring up shit when "loved ones" call?

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

What these women need to do it take up crocheting or crosswords or macrame or gardening or something. They have too much time on their hands. 

• Like 3
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

You don't need film. You can just take them on your phone and send them to a drugstore to have them printed on photo paper - or print them at home on photo paper.

• Useful 1

Do they have a producer answering calls at the prison to rile this woman up? That doesn’t even make sense that someone else sent explicit photos so your letter was returned. I mean, he probably has another boo paying on his books, but this scenario doesn’t make sense.

• Like 5
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Lots of word art in that apartment. Amount of word art is inversely proportional to the odds of a relationship succeeding.

They're aspirational.

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

What these women need to do it take up crocheting or crosswords or macrame or gardening or something. They have too much time on their hands. 

This one is trying to open a restaurant! She doesn’t have time for all this!

• LOL 1

Oh, this babe in the woods doesn't even know about jailhouse weddings, with the bride dressed in her finest scrubs and slides, and the classy photos with the palm tree backdrop. So special. And god forbid he could pick up a phone and call someone to find out about it. These people are so feckless and helpless. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

Ayonna is celebrating thirty minutes sober.

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, this babe in the woods doesn't even know about jailhouse weddings, with the bride dressed in her finest scrubs and slides, and the classy photos with the palm tree backdrop. So special. And god forbid he could pick up a phone and call someone to find out about it. These people are so feckless and helpless. 

And the honeymoon in the broom closet.

• LOL 7
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Ayonna is celebrating thirty minutes sober.

And the honeymoon in the broom closet.

Or the nearest cornfield. 

Let's see, prospective mother in law wants to make sure this woman is worthy of her son, the convicted felon. Check. 

• LOL 7
10 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Throw a few pots or something. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Why are they having this wildly inappropriate conversation over the heads of the kids? WHY

Because they are their number one priority 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 7
21 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

hahaha ... he gonna make her wait two years 

But they've already been together for a whole year!  I mean, he was incarcerated all that time, but it's been a year.  No one has ever waited more than a year before getting married.  The faster you wed, the higher the chance of success.  Or . . . . 

17 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

Off topic, did Princesspurrsalot quit the forum? I don't post much anywhere anymore except here and a few housewives threads

I was away for awhile.  I stepped down from modding but I can't abandon my bunkies. The show is just not as much fun without you. 

15 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Because it makes people faithful. Just like having babies does.

Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

14 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

We are not to speak of that wig.

We should all show some care for @Keywestclubkid.  You know he has PTSD from that lemon-lime, grandma hairs wig. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

5th, and hopefully last, baby mama. That’s, er, romamtic. Sure. His whole family is like, he’s going to impregnate 3 more women on the way home from prison. In 2 years by the time of.the wedding, he’s going to have Nick Cannon levels of spawn. Another wife?!? Hold up!

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
13 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I have been thinking about my SLR camera. I was strolling through the drugstore and noticed all of the film that is still available. I wonder where that camera is?

• Love 1
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

But they've already been together for a whole year!  I mean, he was incarcerated all that time, but it's been a year.  No one has ever waited more than a year before getting married.  The faster you wed, the higher the chance of success.  Or . . . . 

I was away for awhile.  I stepped down from modding but I can't abandon my bunkies. The show is just not as much fun without you. 

Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

We should all show some care for @Keywestclubkid.  You know he has PTSD from that lemon-lime, grandma hairs wig. 

Ugh her that wig and those god damn lashes … 

• LOL 4

Searching for the next hip hop star? Doesn't she watch Love During/After Lockup? It's aspiring rapper central!

• Applause 1
  • LOL 5