Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Yeah, Kobe's friends. They live in the US  and Emily is an American woman, not "an African lady" so your rules and strictures for her mean NOTHING. Furthermore, I'm sure the local Cameroonian ladies laugh themselves silly at your posturing and ideas of what a proper lady would do. Just a hunch. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 8
Just now, magemaud said:

On another forum, someone commented that Alexei is the one who needs surgery, not Loren 

I never understood why people think Alexi is hot…no…not even a little.  I don’t like Lauren but she is very attractive 

• Sad 1
  • Applause 1

Sophie’s grammar is not posh. “We was fine…”

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I never understood why people think Alexi is hot…no…not even a little.  I don’t like Lauren but she is very attractive 

I think he’s a nice guy and puts up with a lot, but I don’t find him attractive. I’m pretty sure the comment was suggesting a vasectomy 

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
Just now, magemaud said:

She's not posh. Not even a little. She's a phony phony who phonies. 

And now she's spilling the tea on national television. So classy.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3

Guys, my son is meeting with the owners at his new job tomorrow, hopefully they will offer him the sous chef job! He's worked hard and totally deserves it. Send him a good vibe! 

• Like 6
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 6
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I think he’s a nice guy and puts up with a lot, but I don’t find him attractive. I’m pretty sure the comment was suggesting a vasectomy 

He is attractive in a way. Not my type, but some people just love all tall men. Loren is pretty and I don’t think she will age into her unfortunate-looking mom. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

"is there any way you could....talk to each other?" 

That would require words, which are hard. 

Holy shit and now there's yelling and door slamming while they have guests. Sweet Jesus. 

She screams "GET OUT" and now she's mad that he's, you know, getting out. This woman is certifiable. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Guys, my son is meeting with the owners at his new job tomorrow, hopefully they will offer him the sous chef job! He's worked hard and totally deserves it. Send him a good vibe! 

He is super talented and does not need us, he will get/the job and be amazing 

• Love 6
(edited)
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

He is super talented and does not need us, he will get/the job and be amazing 

He really is great at what he does. He's worked with the chef for years at various places, they work well together and get along. It would be a huge help to him, its a salaried job with benefits, very hard to come by in the restaurant industry. I would sleep better at night if my lad had health insurance! 

1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Holy cow! Nicole is on Pillow Talk? 

Oh my god. I think I'm blacking out. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 2
  • Hugs 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He really is great at what he does. He's worked with the chef for years at various places, they work well together and understand how each other works. It would be a huge help to him, its a salaried job with benefits, very hard to come by in the restaurant industry. I would sleep better at night if my lad had health insurance! 

Even in Canada I have  friends that work in service…it isn’t easy and union jobs are super rare. I know he will get the job and he will have  great benefits and a pension…or 401k in the US. 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 2
  • Love 3

During the preview for next week, they showed Jasmine making a birthday wish and then telling the camera that she can't think of having a baby with Gino if she feels like she abandoned her other two.

I have a feeling Jasmine willingly abandoned those two children years ago, and that's why her mom's has been raising them.

1 hour ago, MagicEyes said:

Ed is delusional. 

I have disliked Ed for the last three years. I would be thrilled if he was removed tomorrow, but that still would not be soon enough.

I hate when my replies get merged.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, judylo said:

I am confused. Is SSW on now or tomorrow? … oh i guess tomorrow.

Sorry, what does SSW stand for?

1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Holy shit and now there's yelling and door slamming while they have guests...

She screams "GET OUT" and now she's mad that he's, you know, getting out. This woman is certifiable. 

I don't recognize old Nicole at all, because it can't be the ol' bag I'm presently watching.

It's only his second day and I'm shocked he can even carry on a conversation. If I'm on a flight that's longer than 7 hours, I need a couple of days to get caught up on my sleep.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I'll take some Alexi right here!

• Like 1
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Suzywriter said:

Judging by how thin Loren was when they met, and how scrawny she looks now, I suspect that eating disorders are not a  new issue.

After Loren explained what three c-sections did to her stomach, I can understand why she wants liposuction and a tummy tuck. Go for it, Loren.

• Like 3

Thais' father wanting them to ask for a blessing at this time in their lives reminds me of my dad.

We had been married 5 years and had a toddler. My husband had finished his stint in the Army and we were temporarily living with my parents while waiting for our furniture to arrive during a trucking strike. I had spent every weeknight alone while he was in OCS and not allowed to leave the base.

I was at our new apartment unpacking after our things finally arrived. My husband was working his new restaurant job. At midnight, the phone rings and it's my dad, sounding irritated.

"Where are you? It's after midnight!" Suddenly, I'm a 17 year old who has missed her curfew, LOL.

• LOL 6

As far as Liz and Ed breaking up over Taco pasta - whatever it takes to get her out of his clutches! It's a ridiculous argument for him to decide it's the final straw, but so be it.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Chalby said:

Sorry, what does SSW stand for?

“Seeking Sister Wife” where the cool kids can still go to live snark. Join us tomorrow night! 

The final straw! 

IMG_5564.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Next week, I would give my last dime to see Rose and that Mexican woman Ed wanted to marry walk in with Liz.  Liz shouldn't even go.  

I wish Kobe had stuck up for Emily more.  For me, inviting friends to a club sounds better than having to remove cats and attempt to cook.  I hope they're happy in America, as I couldn't stand Cameroon for two weeks.

Machmood and Nicole just might supersede Ed and Liz as most toxic, dysfunctional couple on the series.  They're not even a good couple going through normal fights.  Pure toxicity.

On the one hand, I get Loren's desire to tighten things up, although I never have and never would; that's because of the other side-if you're not secure in yourself as you are right now, no amount of surgery can help that.  Exhibit A: Darcy.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
29 minutes ago, AR Traveler said:

Mahmoud and Nicole just might supersede Ed and Liz as most toxic, dysfunctional couple on the series.  They're not even a good couple going through normal fights.  Pure toxicity.

I do not know what Nicole is fishing for, but she intentionally married a Muslim man. And now she thinks he's being a jerk? This is nothing new for her so I don't know how she expected him to behave any differently in front of the cameras.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, renatae said:

As far as Liz and Ed breaking up over Taco pasta - whatever it takes to get her out of his clutches! It's a ridiculous argument for him to decide it's the final straw, but so be it.

So Ed made the child's food too spicy, even though Liz had specifically asked him not to. And Liz didn't meekly stand by and let her kid go hungry because she couldn't eat the food that Ed had prepared. Poor Ed, he's the real victim here. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 5

Oh my....

Emily and Kobe---I suspect a lot of this is them playing their parts to collect the paycheck. They have 3 kids FFS and seem solid. If what the friends said is true, that the first meeting is super important and should have been a dinner at the apt, then Kobe should have told Emily that when she suggested meeting at the club. He should have told her that wouldnt' go over well. I also think these friends are full of crap in a sense and like another poster said, the Cameroonian women are watching this and laughing their asses off. As in, these guys are saying all the things they think their mama and aunties want to hear them say about picking a proper wife, when in reality they are hooking up left and right. 

Nicole and Mahmoud---I actually feel a bit sorry for him. I think she is certifiable and I think the male friend sort of felt the same way. That was awkward AF to argue in front of the friends like that and when she asked him to stop him from leaving, I wish he had said, NO! I am not getting in the middle of your drama. She was speaking to him so disrespectfully. Grow TF up Nicole and communicate better. She is 40 years old FFS. Why does she need validation and input from her friend group about her husband of FOUR YEARS? 

Rob and Sophie......oh, Rob the Knob. I felt for him. I think he is trying the best way he knows how, but Sophie is stuck in junior high in terms of maturity. Running around airing dirty laundry and pouting. She was not ready for marriage, not in the least. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 7
  • Love 1
(edited)

Nicole is 90% of the problem, he only gets 10% of the blame because he has said what he is about & yet he still came to the USA because he obviously has some sort of feelings for her but I am convinced that she made certain promises to get him here that she is not & never has had any intention of fulfilling. The poor guy has been here 2 days after flying half way around the world to be with her and all she can do is make life as hard as possible for him & I feel for him & the way she is treating him. FFS let the guy get over his flight, find his bearings & get used to being in a foreign country, not bring your friends home & give him a hard time in front of them looking to show him in a bad light. 

He needs to get the hell out of there and away from her, get on a flight & get home. FUCK HER, the miserable bitch. 

Edited by Shrek
  • Like 2
  • Applause 8
4 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So Ed made the child's food too spicy, even though Liz had specifically asked him not to. And Liz didn't meekly stand by and let her kid go hungry because she couldn't eat the food that Ed had prepared. Poor Ed, he's the real victim here. 

I remember from the pool scene that Ryleigh (sp?) is vegan and Liz was making her something with tofu instead of the food the others were having. I would imagine that her "taco pasta" was meatless and made separately, so there would be no excuse for Ed not to adjust the seasoning. He's just an idiot and probably thought it was funny 

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
56 minutes ago, magemaud said:

no excuse for Ed not to adjust the seasoning. He's just an idiot and probably thought it was funny

Oh, he is an idiot, I agree. But I also think he did this on purpose. He has control issues and I think he did it to see how much control he has over Liz. As in, when her daughter complained, he wanted to see how Liz reacted. She had the audacity to actually ask him to accommodate her daughter rather than telling her daughter to suck it up. TBH, he gives me creepy pedo vibes and if her baby daddy was any kind of a decent father, he could have shown the court all the episodes of these shows to demonstrate why his kid should NOT spend her vacation in the presence of this creep and be subjected to the toxic AF relationship between Ed and Liz. 

Now he wants to sit back and play the aw shucks I just don't know what to do to please liz, she is a crazy AF woman who just flies off the handle for stupid reasons. He knows how to push buttons and gets off doing so.....makes me sick. 

• Applause 10
4 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

Emily and Kobe---I suspect a lot of this is them playing their parts to collect the paycheck.

Yup, this 110%! I think the Goofball Brigade is being given a stipend or free food, to attend these scene shoots and the producers are telling them to amp up the 'Men are in charge here' comments. Not that they don't feel that way normally but it feels so The Lying Channel-driven. As per usz. Emily and Kobe are perfectly happy fornicating for free in the basement of Parents Emily forever. He aint going back to Cameroon any time soon.

13 minutes ago, Stuckathome said:

Oh, he is an idiot, I agree. But I also think he did this on purpose. He has control issues and I think he did it to see how much control he has over Liz. As in, when her daughter complained, he wanted to see how Liz reacted. She had the audacity to actually ask him to accommodate her daughter rather than telling her daughter to suck it up. TBH, he gives me creepy pedo vibes and if her baby daddy was any kind of a decent father, he could have shown the court all the episodes of these shows to demonstrate why his kid should NOT spend her vacation in the presence of this creep and be subjected to the toxic AF relationship between Ed and Liz. 

PrEd is a repulsively disgusting excuse for a human being. And any time things get close to calling him out, he resorts to crying about how fragile he is. He is a PoHumanS. And no child should ever be around him. Liz is a crap parent to put her child in the company of this perpetually toxic relationship. But you gotta laugh her Sister PrEd wanting him to marry a godly born again woman! That's comedy gold right there.

1 hour ago, magemaud said:

I remember from the pool scene that Ryleigh (sp?) is vegan

Perhaps PrEd put meat in that taco pasta then? I cannot imagine him cooking tofu to please his soon to be (but thankfully not now) step daughter, can you?

11 hours ago, Chalby said:

This is nothing new for her so I don't know how she expected him to behave any differently in front of the cameras.

These two idiots. He didn't come here because he loved her, he came for the Almighty Green Card, and he's seeing that it isn't worth it. And I would agree with him, it is not when you're dealing with a psychotic shrew like Nicole. She is certifiable.

13 hours ago, magemaud said:

“Seeking Sister Wife” where the cool kids can still go to live snark.

I mean, you can use these epi threads to live snark, right? So what's the issue? I personally found the Live Snark threads took away all the discussion on the actual epi threads so I'm fine with live snarking on the epi threads.

• Applause 3
  • Love 1

Wow, what a weird episode with weird storylines. I don't buy Kobe and Emily's storyline of her not be accepted by Kobe's friends because she is too bossy. This show is all about showcasing problems, so they needed one. They seem acting to me, and Kobe keeps laughing embarrassingly through each scene. Emily also often has a smirk on her face.

Sophie and Rob are like little kids that got married. That tarantula is going to get more love and action from Rob than Sophie ever will. But that they don't have sex makes a lot of sense why the aren't living together. If you can't get along and fight constantly, AND there is no make up sex to make it worth it, why stick around? Just to fight and go to bed alone each day? No thanks. Not that regular make up sex makes up for a bad relationship-- they would be lasting a little bit longer if they sexually into each other. Manual and Ashley, and the Muslim/CA couple fight just as much but are sexually VERY active. And they keep each other pretty much within eyeshot at all times. 

Liz and Ed both have drinking problems. Guarantee they were both drunk, fought, Ed left, called off the wedding hammered, and now can't go back and make it right so he is stuck finding some reason. All for the best.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

It’s hard to root for most of these couples.  I do like Loren and Alexei together. Loren is beautiful as she is and does not need surgery, but body dysmorphia is a bitch to overcome. I did cringe when she referred to her surgery as a natural mommy makeover; there’s nothing natural about having surgery to fix perceived issues.  They both seem like they are good parents. 
Emily and Kobe seem solid as well. I still have a hard time getting past our first go around with them; Emily was just awful and I can’t forget that. I do like Kobe but I agree with everyone that he does need to stick up for his wife. 
Please let this be the last of Ed and Liz. Who cancels a wedding and doesn’t tell the other half???? Oh - Ed does! What an awful person. I don’t feel bad about referring to him as No-Neck Ed. 
How are Nicole and Mahmood still married after what we saw in Egypt?? I don’t like either one of them. I couldn’t stand Mahmood in Egypt and had more sympathy for Nicole there but reverse that now.  Who forces their jet-lagged spouse to go for a long walk on the pier then invite friends over to only get in a curse-filled fight with him?  Nicole’s male friend ( I didn’t catch his name) is probably thinking what the heck did I just get myself involved in; he was the only likable part of that equation. 
Sophie and Rob are both too immature to be married to anyone let alone each other.  I would be shocked if they made it. Start digging the grave on their marriage. 
No Ashley-Manuel and no Jasmine- Gino- bonus!! Isn’t Angela suppose to pop up eventually? 

PS- I enjoy everyone’s commentary and thought I would join in. Hope that is OK. Longtime 90 day Fiancé viewer; I can’t quit. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, surfgirl said:

Perhaps PrEd put meat in that taco pasta then? I cannot imagine him cooking tofu to please his soon to be (but thankfully not now) step daughter, can you?

My guess is that he added the spices, then separated some of it and added tofu instead of meat. But I can also imagine him as being the kind of guy who feels it's funny to prank people when they're eating, like putting cayenne into something just to see someone's reaction. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

Nicole looked completely hammered to me during the Mach-mood drama. Her face was bright red and it probably doesn't take much to get her wasted. Where does Mach thinks he's going to go? Why are they together? Let the poor man sleep and think about your alcohol intake, Nicole.

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
On 4/21/2024 at 7:19 PM, MagicEyes said:

So has Liz finally realized that Ed is not a good person? Is she getting there? 

I cannot believe she subjects her daughter to him. She is teaching her daughter that it is OK to be ill treated by a man. What an example she is setting!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2

In the preview for next week, I originally thought Ed was waiting for Liz in a restaurant so they could have a face to face meeting then I realized he was shouting at her into his phone until she hung up on him. He couldn't have done that somewhere private? 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

. He couldn't have done that somewhere private? 

No, because 1) he is mentally ill 2) thinks he is smarter than her and can manipulate the story to somehow show him as the good guy

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
On 4/21/2024 at 9:36 PM, judylo said:

Kobe’s friends are sexist assholes and rude AF. Kobe should stick up for her.

Reminds me of some Eastern European in-laws who had their own ideas about how much I should be cooking for them (as the wife) after working 10 hour days while they sat around by the pool or the beach all day.  They would be totally offended if I suggested take out or a simple fast meal like a stir fry, and they expected the dinner table to be completely set with good china and candles, etc.  I got over their disdain real quick for the sake of my sanity.

• Mind Blown 4