Type keyword(s) to search

S36.E06: Our Alliance Strikes Again

• Start Topic

(edited)
8 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

This Roadblock just seems like a puzzle test. I'm not even sure going around the track again and again helps. You just have to be good (and fast) at puzzles.

It's a wonder Angie's made it this far if she's this out of shape.

Some people - like me! - turn bright red and get drenched with sweat just stepping outside. I always looked dreadful, but it never had a thing to do with how fit I was.

Edited by WatcherUp2
  • Like 11
6 minutes ago, Jaundiced Eye said:

Doing the puzzle for other teams should not be allowed. That's ridiculous.

I literally said the exact same thing when she was helping.  Not fair AT ALL. I call BS

• Like 8
  • Applause 4
(edited)
2 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Angie doing the Roadblock again?

Don’tcha know — it’s strategic!!  Not cool, Danny.

Edited by MerBearHou
  • Like 2
  • LOL 4
3 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Angie doing the Roadblock again?

I know she can drive, but that seems to be all she can handle. Did she honestly think she had a shot to be competitive in the Race?

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
16 minutes ago, WatcherUp2 said:

Some people - like me! - turn bright red and get drenched with sweat just stepping outside. I always looked dreadful, but it never had a thing to do with how fit I was.

It wasn't just that she was drenched with sweat. This wasn't even a physical challenge and she had to sit down and wanted to take a penalty. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
(edited)

You think the soccer players get fined for trying to kill Angie?

Ricky & Cesar earn their high placements.

I dig the buzzer/mooing sound effects.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, Tango64 said:

But standing next to an opponent and just giving them the solution to the puzzle should get a four-hour penalty. 

And another one for the beef.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Tango64 said:

But standing next to an opponent and just giving them the solution to the puzzle should get a four-hour penalty. 

Yeah but it doesn't. And I called it. Danny helping everyone paid off when Angie finally had to do a Roadblock because Amber wanted to help her.

• Like 14
Just now, MerBearHou said:

And more BS that Danny and his crew can just dominate the beef stations and not let anyone else work on theirs.  I’m getting very cranky about this “helping”

If it's not against the rules you've got to hand it to him for taking advantage of the loopholes. 

• Like 16

The cooperation has to stop. At least prevent teams from helping out with answers/solutions.

Hey, at least this is less aggravating than Survivor.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Browncoat said:

Mean Girls on Amazing Race.  

I wouldn’t go that far.

Looks like Derek & Shelisa got directed to the Pit Stop.

• Like 3
Just now, Lantern7 said:

I wouldn’t go that far.

The way Danny and the alliance just flat out lied and shut the others out?  That's mean girl behavior to me.

• Like 8
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

Looks like Derek & Shelisa got directed to the Pit Stop.

"At least they didn't have to come and get us."

Edited by Quilt Fairy
  • Like 12
  • LOL 1
(edited)

Once again, this is better than watching Survivor, though I understand the frustration.

Oh, joy, more Amber/Vinny quarreling next week.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Like 4

That was some mega leg. I'm surprised  the alliances are allowed  to literally help do the puzzles and chat with their  alliance, at one time that wouldn't  have been allowed. Loved bubble football  Danny is one of those guys that just likes to help, he's a good kid, but thank goodness  for Angie ! .
Nice to see another  team come in first.

Derek & Shelisa did well, I loved what she said about the track puzzle.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

I have always hated when teams work together and gang up on other teams but damn, this season is out of control! I would love to see anyone but Danny and his Gang of Six win. 

• Like 16
  • Applause 4

Well, that sucked. After the Mine Five ruined TAR32 with their intra-alliance cooperation, I would have figured TAR would have closed all the loopholes, doling out penalties for giving away the answers. Apparently, nothing changed after all.

I mean, I get why teams would . . .  um . . . team up, especially with one team winning most of the legs, but it feels like it's against the spirit of the game. You want to help each other out? Fine, but once you figure out a solution, you'd best  leave the general area. And it's a shame that Danny is a big part of it because I can relate to the guy more than the other Racers. I'm guessing that he noticed that the rules still permitted cooperation, and he ran with it. I'm hoping Angie has enough in her to grab her son by the ear when he tries to help one team too many. I'm also hoping Angie survives, period. I'm not hating Danny for putting her into less than ideal Roadblock situations, but he needs to learn when to run his own race.

Mega Leg was exhausting. The ninety minute format worked tonight, even when it became obvious that Derek & Shelisa were toast. Bumper Soccer looked especially brutal . . .  like the players got paid for each debilitating hit they'd lay out on Racers.

• Like 9