Type keyword(s) to search

S36.E06: Our Alliance Strikes Again

• Start Topic

The title doesn’t bode well for curbing the excessive assisting. Megaleg, I need some alcohol to get me through this after the adhd episode of survivor.

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Browncoat said:

Oh, that recycling thing is cool!  

Danny sounds like a tour guide.

Angie needs to put him in a headlock and stuff his spare socks in his mouth.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, nilyank said:

Why are some teams carrying their backpacks when they are driving themselves?

I wondered that too.  Seems like they ought to be able to leave them in the cars.

• Like 6
(edited)

I thought the bicycle thing would be easier but I guess not.

I don't dislike Danny, but man, his voice is like nails on a chalkboard.

I wondered that too.  Seems like they ought to be able to leave them in the cars.

Isn't there a rule they have to have their papers on them at all times? Probably easier keeping everything together.

Edited by iMonrey
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1

I'd still be there if I tried doing the throwing thing. Bike thing is hard but doable eventually. Even Danny and Amber got through it.

• Like 5
10 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

Isn't there a rule they have to have their papers on them at all times? Probably easier keeping everything together.

Don't they still have the Amazing Fanny Pack for that?

• Like 8

If this is a Megaleg, the last team will still be eliminated. If they take the penalty, they will be really out of it cause they already had the 1sr Detour and 1st RB.

This Roadblock just seems like a puzzle test. I'm not even sure going around the track again and again helps. You just have to be good (and fast) at puzzles.

It's a wonder Angie's made it this far if she's this out of shape.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, nilyank said:

If this is a Megaleg, the last team will still be eliminated. If they take the penalty, they will be really out of it cause they already had the 1sr Detour and 1st RB.

Unless they can convince Amber to take the penalty, too.  Then they might have a chance.  Or maybe Leticia, since she's so lost with her puzzle.

Edited by Browncoat
Just now, iMonrey said:

This Roadblock just seems like a puzzle test. I'm not even sure going around the track again and again helps. You just have to be good (and fast) at puzzles.

They should be using the finish line as the starting point and pick the piece that shows the direction where it goes next and just try connecting the lines.

• Like 9
  • Applause 2