Type keyword(s) to search

Except Chelsea (and Cole)

SodaPop
  • Start Topic

(edited)
2 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Thank you! I got up late today and thought I missed something. Not unusual for me! LOL

That's me today too. I guess that's what happens when I do the wake and bake.  I'm on a mission to gain some much needed weight and wake and bake makes it easier for me to eat.  I've been making the best milkshakes every morning. So yummy and fat filled but I'm still not gaining an ounce. It's so frustrating. 

Oops, sorry, for some reason I thought this was Small Talk. Good weed I guess. 

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 7
14 minutes ago, Maharincess said:

That's me today too. I guess that's what happens when I do the wake and bake.  I'm on a mission to gain some much needed weight and wake and bake makes it easier for me to eat.  I've been making the best milkshakes every morning. So yummy and fat filled but I'm still not gaining an ounce. It's so frustrating. 

Oops, sorry, for some reason I thought this was Small Talk. Good weed I guess. 

It would also work in Jenelle's thread. :-) I wonder if Cole has ever toked. 

• Love 3
(edited)
4 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

At least this family has fun. They will even make fun of each other. Randy posted last night about watching swamp people. Of Course I had to hop in and ask if it was An Eason Production. 

In my family, teasing and making fun of each other is how we show love.  We are rarely serious in my family and the more we mercilessly tease you, the more we love you. 

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 11
10 minutes ago, Maharincess said:

In my family, teasing and making fun of each other is how we show love.  We are rarely serious in my family and the more we mercilessly tease you, the more we love you. 

Oh yes us too! You worry when someone isn’t giving someone the business around here. Every day I walk by my Dad he says “Look at the head on that!”

• Love 7
(edited)
3 hours ago, LBS said:

Randy would have a selfie stick.... ?

Omg he so would! I like Randy, but he's definitely a bit of an attention-seeker. Sometimes it's cute/funny and sometimes not so much. lol.

Chelsea is looking really thin. Good for her--I'm learning it's really hard to lose the baby weight!!!

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 7

My submission:  It’s been a loooooong day. That sure seems to be her go to.  Day in and day out.  I’m sure when she has all 3 it’s not easy. By Jesus god Leah, that’s a day for most of us!

• Love 8
(edited)

Wow, the Lois Griffin gene runs strong. All those granddaughters look exactly like her.

I was looking at pictures of Randy's inflatable race and all I have to say is his trainer is hot af. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 8
Just now, SPLAIN said:

I really despise those filters. I'd rather see Watson without that crap on his face.

I agree! There's no need to cover his cute little face. I just want this fad to end already. 

• Love 8
(edited)
58 minutes ago, Maharincess said:

Every time my daughter takes a picture of my grandkids they want her to use those filter thingys. They love it when she makes them a dog or something. So maybe Aubrey is asking her to do it. 

I didn't think of Aubree asking her to do it. That is so true as that is what the kids are so in to. I forget how big Aubree is and most of the kids her age know about filters.

I do it with my son. We too get a big laugh out of some of the filters, however, I tell him to not post it. I ask him to either delete the photo or send it to me so I can have it, but not to share publicly. It is just not something I need to share. I find them funny with him. I don't know that others would find it as funny.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 4
23 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

I couldn't figure out filters with a gun drawn on me! LOL!

Anyone know when Chelsea is due? She looks so great.

September is the month. I don't know if she gave an actual date.

• Love 4
On 5/13/2018 at 10:23 PM, SPLAIN said:

I really despise those filters. I'd rather see Watson without that crap on his face.

Ehhh.  Kids like them.  I hate when adults use them as profile pics on social media.  

• Love 5

I'm really happy to see Randy trying to get his weight under control. He was always a husky guy, but it seems like he's gained quite a bit in the last few years.

Hottie Tyler would be perfect for Chelsea's friend Brittney, you know, the one who's husband got popped for soliciting underage girls. Randy mentioned Tyler's an RN and Brittney is as well. 

• Love 9