Type keyword(s) to search

Except Chelsea (and Cole)

SodaPop
  • Start Topic

On 7/12/2017 at 6:32 PM, TeenMomAngerMgmt said:

Strike while that iron is hot. If it's something you were gonna do/use/buy anyway, why not take the money? The MTV windfall isn't gonna last forever. Might as well fleece your audience while you have them. 

I honestly think thats the only reason she bothers with the show anymore. If I were her, Id be socking away every cent.

• Love 6

Re: the stealing photos thing. People are always doing that for sympathy or whatever. It's so gross. It doesn't just happen to famous people. I've had friends who had photos of theirs stolen for blogs (one tandem nursing her two kiddos), seen stolen sonogram pics as part of elaborate hoaxes (fake pregnancy, fake marriage,  fake spousal abuse), unfortunately for that particular lady, the sonogram had the patient last name, facility name, week count and date - none of which lined up with her story. 

Chelsea possibly thinks that her celebrity will prevent some of this thievery because people are more likely to recognize her children.

• Love 3
On 7/14/2017 at 4:17 PM, jadecorleone said:

I honestly think thats the only reason she bothers with the show anymore. If I were her, Id be socking away every cent.

Didn't Chelsea (or Randy) say that Aubree has enough money to go to college now. She had been putting the money away in an account for her with the help of Randy. I wonder how many other teen moms did that. 

Also, I'm glad that Aubree has Cole. Adam is such a POS it's nice to see that she has a good male influence in her life. He seems to treat her well too. 

• Love 11

Y'all, I finally figured out how her extensions work!!! You can clearly see a line. We actually see very little of her actual hair, which looks sort of thin. Guys, I am jealous. It looks like a rat's nest here, but I wish I could afford such a huge extension so my hair always looked so thick!!!

IMG_0784.PNG

• Love 4
1 minute ago, heatherchandler said:

The eyebrows are so awful!  I just do not understand... does she see herself in the mirror??

And also...I know everyone is different but when I am "so tired today" the last thing I want to do is draw on elaborate fake eyebrows and cat eye makeup and apply fake eyelashes.  To each his own but I just don't get it.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, poopchute said:

And also...I know everyone is different but when I am "so tired today" the last thing I want to do is draw on elaborate fake eyebrows and cat eye makeup and apply fake eyelashes.  To each his own but I just don't get it.

I will be so glad when the Joan Crawford Instagram eyebrow trend dies. That shit is so harsh and unnatural. 

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

I will be so glad when the Joan Crawford Instagram eyebrow trend dies. That shit is so harsh and unnatural. 

Good Lord, me too. I was at Ulta the other day and all the girls working the registers were wearing that heavy Insta-makeup with the obvious drawn-on eyebrows. It looked terrible. I hope the pendulum swings back to "less is more" very soon.

• Love 3

I have almost no natural eyebrows. I'm not even kidding. There's a start above the inside corner of my eye, but then they completely peter out. So I HAVE to draw mine on. I think drawn-on eyebrows can look fine, but it depends on how you do them. The shade should match your hair as much as possible. And too heavy is obviously not good. But I have seen some women do thicker ones and I think they look okay. It all depends on their face size, shape, coloring....and how well they can do it. 

• Love 4

Did you all see in the link posted by Christina!!??? Taylor alleges Adam killed two of her puppies! And this:

There was also another relationship that he was in, where he may have killed that person’s dog

And I immediately thought of Chelsea's dog that was supposedly killed by a neighbor's dog. OMG OMG

• Love 2

Oh boy. Another TM dude on drugs and killing dogs. It's like they have a list of shitty behavior they have to tick off. Both Adumb and Rhine have been in pretty bad car accidents too, no?

• Love 1
18 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Yes!!! Also the harsh contouring. A receptionist at the dentist I go to has 2 big brown streaks down her cheeks, it looks like she contoured with poo. So bad. 

• Love 3

Chelsea's dog was actually killed by another dog.  She watched it happen and couldn't stop it.  The other dog was on a tie-out and hers was roaming free.  When the little one got into the big one's reach, it was snatched up and shook to death, quickly.  

So Adam kills dogs, Rhiiine kills cats, they both drive carelessly and have had serious wrecks, and my money is on they both got into meth (among other substances).  This is all public and available information and they STILL have girls willing to hook up with them.  Alrighty then.

• Love 9
19 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Good Lord, me too. I was at Ulta the other day and all the girls working the registers were wearing that heavy Insta-makeup with the obvious drawn-on eyebrows. It looked terrible. I hope the pendulum swings back to "less is more" very soon.

I had a similar experience at Ulta! I needed some new foundation and the very nice young woman that helped me was so spackled and had such outrageous eyebrows, I had no idea what she really looked like under all that shit. I suspect she was very naturally pretty. @ghoulina, I would happily give you half of my brows if I could. I refer to plucking as de-forestation. I thought they were supposed to thin as we got older? Mine are working their way down my upper lids! I hope Chelsea eases off on the make up like she's doing with her hair. Be a trendsetter, Chelsea!

• Love 4
On 8/8/2017 at 7:28 AM, poopchute said:

I have a 6.5 month old that doesn't sleep through the night, plus I work full time. I'm so tired that I usually look homeless and I only put on mascara and a little brow color maybe once a week, at the very most. Her makeup must take at least 10 minutes, if not more!

• Love 3
On 8/9/2017 at 8:41 AM, ghoulina said:

I have almost no natural eyebrows. I'm not even kidding. There's a start above the inside corner of my eye, but then they completely peter out. So I HAVE to draw mine on. I think drawn-on eyebrows can look fine, but it depends on how you do them. The shade should match your hair as much as possible. And too heavy is obviously not good. But I have seen some women do thicker ones and I think they look okay. It all depends on their face size, shape, coloring....and how well they can do it. 

I know this is going to seem really random, but do you have migraines? I always get mine in clusters (I'll have them nonstop anywhere from 1-6 months and then go years without them). Any time I'm getting ready to have them, a warning sign is that my outer eyebrows disappear. It happens every time! A friend of mine who gets frequent migraines also doesn't have outer eyebrows. 

Top pic is a migraine year, and bottom is a non-migraine year 

IMG_1126.PNG

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 3

I liked seeing Chelsea in the car with Aubree & her friend Aubrie. I always enjoy her appreciation for Aubree's good moments, & she was asking great Mom questions, without using too silly a voice. She could've been much more twee with her reactions to their answers, but I could actually see her holding back. That's maturity, for her, and the answers the girls gave were pretty damn cute. 

Edited by Grandma Saracen
grammar
  • Love 10
15 hours ago, Christina87 said:

I know this is going to seem really random, but do you have migraines? I always get mine in clusters (I'll have them nonstop anywhere from 1-6 months and then go years without them). Any time I'm getting ready to have them, a warning sign is that my outer eyebrows disappear. It happens every time! A friend of mine who gets frequent migraines also doesn't have outer eyebrows. 

No, I don't. So that's not to blame. I've always had super thin eyebrows, but after having my kids they started disappearing even more. I'm use to it by now. 

• Love 1
20 hours ago, Christina87 said:

Top pic is a migraine year, and bottom is a non-migraine year 

IMG_1126.PNG

Get your thyroid checked.  The half eyebrow thing is a sign of an underactive thyroid.

• Love 5
19 hours ago, Grandma Saracen said:

I liked seeing Chelsea in the car with Aubree & her friend Aubrie. I always enjoy her appreciation for Aubree's good moments, & she was asking great Mom questions, without using too silly a voice. She could've been much more twee with her reactions to their answers, but I could actually see her holding back. That's maturity, for her, and the answers the girls gave were pretty damn cute. 

What does twee mean? 

On 8/11/2017 at 2:58 PM, luvbadtv said:

Get your thyroid checked.  The half eyebrow thing is a sign of an underactive thyroid.

Weirdly enough I got it checked twice, and I have a lot of other symptoms of underaxficr thyroid, but the test came back normal both times. I really wonder about that. I was so sure that was the answer!

• Love 1

I don't understand how Chelsea has a face of prom/wedding/drag show makeup but her hair can look so, so atrocious at the same time? Didn't she go to Hair School at some point?  It's so odd that you would take the time to do alllllllll that heavy makeup but not run a comb through your hair?

• Love 5
3 hours ago, poopchute said:

I don't understand how Chelsea has a face of prom/wedding/drag show makeup but her hair can look so, so atrocious at the same time? Didn't she go to Hair School at some point?  It's so odd that you would take the time to do alllllllll that heavy makeup but not run a comb through your hair?

It's the "messy look." There's a million YouTube tutorials teaching how to do "messy buns" and "messy ponytails." They usually require 10 products and 27 steps to look like you just rolled out of bed.

• Love 4

But her messy look is more "homeless" to me. My younger sister does the "messy bun" thing and she looks so cute! I think Chelsea has TOO much hair for that look. I don't mind her makeup as much as some people (not saying it couldn't be toned down, though), but her hair. Egads, it looks like a raccoon got tangled up in it. 

• Love 10
On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 6:47 AM, ghoulina said:

No, I don't. So that's not to blame. I've always had super thin eyebrows, but after having my kids they started disappearing even more. I'm use to it by now. 

I just had this same discussion with a friend who is 15 years older than me. I told her how I it seems my eyebrows seem to be lacking. It looks as if I pluck my eyebrows, but I don't. She told me how her brows disappeared once she hit menopause. She said it happens to older women, especially when one is close to or starts menopause. I have been in menopause ever since I had my hysterectomy six years ago. Not sure if that is true or not. It was the first time I had ever heard about it being due to age and menopause. 

35 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

But her messy look is more "homeless" to me. My younger sister does the "messy bun" thing and she looks so cute! I think Chelsea has TOO much hair for that look. I don't mind her makeup as much as some people (not saying it couldn't be toned down, though), but her hair. Egads, it looks like a raccoon got tangled up in it. 

Isn't some of her hair extensions, too? 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

I just had this same discussion with a friend who is 15 years older than me. I told her how I it seems my eyebrows seem to be lacking. It looks as if I pluck my eyebrows, but I don't. She told me how her brows disappeared once she hit menopause. She said it happens to older women, especially when one is close to or starts menopause. I have been in menopause ever since I had my hysterectomy six years ago. Not sure if that is true or not. It was the first time I had ever heard about it being due to age and menopause. 

Yea, I've had this problem with my eyebrows for the past 8 years. And I'm only 37. I am not going through menopause yet - that I know of. So I really don't know what the issue is. They were never super full to begin with, but it doesn't even look like I pluck them. It looks like I'm missing half an eyebrow!!!

3 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Isn't some of her hair extensions, too? 

I believe so. Which, you'd think she'd take better care of them. 

• Love 2

Plus she had already had Watson for months when this was filmed.  Most moms have already gone back to work at that point! I don't think they can look homeless at the office for the most part. So yes, Chelsea, it is possible to pull it together! At least wear a neat ponytail or bun!

• Love 1
11 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

I'm 47. Fucking waiting for menopause. And if it means my hairy Italian/Arabian eyebrows weaken a little (along with the alarming jaw line hair), you can't sign me up fast enough for that shit.

Thank God my son favors his less hairy Native American father.

• Love 6
On 8/15/2017 at 1:49 PM, Christina87 said:

Plus she had already had Watson for months when this was filmed.  Most moms have already gone back to work at that point! I don't think they can look homeless at the office for the most part. So yes, Chelsea, it is possible to pull it together! At least wear a neat ponytail or bun!

My baby is almost 7 months and I think I frequently look homeless :( But I do wear my hair in a neat ponytail almost all the time!

• Love 4
On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 1:49 PM, Christina87 said:

Maybe the post partum is part of the reason? Any sort of depression can make one not feel like doing anything. Those damn mood swings, which I had after the birth of one of my kids, made it hard for me to even leave the house. Sweatpants became the norm for the longest time. Kail would have had several cows if she saw how I dressed everyday for months at that time. Even now, I don't have little ones, but there are just some times when I don't feel like dealing with my hair. It's so time-consuming. I love my long hair, but damn. There was a time when I wouldn't dare to leave my house without my face and hair done. Never. Now, I could care less. I got things to do and I get pretty busy. I don't need to impress people. I just need to be comfortable. :) 

• Love 5
On 8/16/2017 at 0:20 AM, guilfoyleatpp said:

I'm 47. Fucking waiting for menopause. And if it means my hairy Italian/Arabian eyebrows weaken a little (along with the alarming jaw line hair), you can't sign me up fast enough for that shit.

Thank God my son favors his less hairy Native American father.

54 here and no such luck with the eyebrows weakening.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Maybe the post partum is part of the reason? Any sort of depression can make one not feel like doing anything. Those damn mood swings, which I had after the birth of one of my kids, made it hard for me to even leave the house. Sweatpants became the norm for the longest time. Kail would have had several cows if she saw how I dressed everyday for months at that time. Even now, I don't have little ones, but there are just some times when I don't feel like dealing with my hair. It's so time-consuming. I love my long hair, but damn. There was a time when I wouldn't dare to leave my house without my face and hair done. Never. Now, I could care less. I got things to do and I get pretty busy. I don't need to impress people. I just need to be comfortable. :) 

Well I think it would make more sense if she just looked fully homeless. I would be okay with that. What is odd is the choice to have a full face of heavy, formal makeup paired with what looks like a Halloween fright wig.  That's what I don't understand. Of course, this is her choice but it's so strange.  I can definitely understand and appreciate being so, so tired with a newborn but I don't understand being "so tired" but having dramatic winged eyeliner and fake lashes 

• Love 11
9 minutes ago, poopchute said:

Well I think it would make more sense if she just looked fully homeless. I would be okay with that. What is odd is the choice to have a full face of heavy, formal makeup paired with what looks like a Halloween fright wig.  That's what I don't understand. Of course, this is her choice but it's so strange.  I can definitely understand and appreciate being so, so tired with a newborn but I don't understand being "so tired" but having dramatic winged eyeliner and fake lashes 

Chelsea has always been that way with her make-up. She seems to not want the camera to capture her without it. There are some females who don't feel comfortable showing their face without make-up.  I could understand that as I pointed out, there was a time when I wouldn't leave my house without my make-up even if it was just a trip to the store, but there I was wearing sweats. Thankfully, I don't care anymore. I ain't got time and it saves me money. lol 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Chelsea has always been that way with her make-up. She seems to not want the camera to capture her without it. There are some females who don't feel comfortable showing their face without make-up.  I could understand that as I pointed out, there was a time when I wouldn't leave my house without my make-up even if it was just a trip to the store, but there I was wearing sweats. Thankfully, I don't care anymore. I ain't got time and it saves me money. lol 

Oh I can understand a little bit of makeup if you're going to be on tv, sure.  But the dramatic cat eye is a little strange for a day of sitting on the couch with a newborn when you're "so tired."

• Love 4
3 hours ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

Has Chelsea said she has post partum depression?  I have only read that she says she suffers from PMDD (extreme PMS)   I am hit and miss watching the show tho since I can only handle these girls and guys in very small doses!

Yes she posted about it on her social media.