Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E09 Kiss Kiss, Revenge Bang

• Start Topic

That house is the ‘scene of the crime’.  Sandoval and Raquel had sex in various places in and around the house (heck and probably even the primary bedroom where Ariana sleeps).  This is why my mind is boggled at the thought of Ariana wanting to keep the house (at first anyway, as someone unthread mentioned she has finally moved out)

• Like 2

I just watched and what the hell.  WHY is this being edited as the Tom Sandoval redemption season???  He is the worst, Tom Schwartz is the worst.  Ariana and Katie are totally justified in feeling and acting the way they are.  Katie did NOT cheat on Schwartz, he cheated on her.  Sandoval nearly kills Ariana's dog.  Ariana is completely justified in protecting her financial investment in that house. I am glad Lala has done some healing from her bad relationship, but Ariana is entitled to take the time she needs to do the same.  Arghh, this season is frustrating me

• Like 6
  • Applause 6
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Emmeline said:

Why does everyone keep wondering why Ariana didn’t move out?  I would also ask why Sandoval didn’t pack his bags.

I said in the first ep of this season that Sandoval and Arianna's situation is like a bad sitcom in which roommates get mad at each other and spilt the property and use an intermediatory (in this case, Anne the dullard) to communicate within earshot of each other. I'm beyond tired of it at this point but tend to side with Sandoval a tiny bit because she cops this attitude about him having friends over. 

7 hours ago, mizhines said:

Um, why was the new deckhand from last night’s Below Deck sitting next to Katie at SUR? Did I miss something?🤔

I assumed it was another of Katie's one-and-done dates who decides he wants nothing to do with the strum and drag after spending an evening with her. I bet she spends all her time bad-mouthing Schwartz.

5 hours ago, gwen747 said:

I foresee a big falling out (if it hasn't happened already) between Lala/Scheana and Ariana/Katie. 

Sounds like everyone is tired of dealing with Ariana and Katie and all their rules for friendship. 

I am already beyond tired of it. I see next week they "just happen" to meet at a beach party and demand everyone play their childish games.

• Like 4

So I blame Sandoval completely for what happened with Mya.

But is anyone else surprised that Ariana brought home take-out, ate some of it, then left it in her room all night and the next morning? Wouldn’t most adults bring it to the kitchen and put it in the refrigerator? I know she doesn’t like running into Sandoval, but all I can think is, “That food will perish at room temperature!”

• Like 6

I'm just watching for the first time now and I just find LaLa to be predatory. Everything is always about sex with her. Katie is supposed to be her bestie but she's talking that way to Schwartz smh. Secondly she is definitely dressing as she acts,which is trashy. I like Jo so far,but she does seem to be a addict or have a mental disorder. James is scared of Ally. Ally acts like she is annoyed by him. James must like women like his mama. Very rough around the edges. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

Brock wants to be famous so bad. Billie even acts like she's scared to talk to Tom. Katie you shouldn't have been a mean girl to Scheana. What happened to her boobs? Ariana has like a superior complex. But people let her. She looked pretty wacky walking into the party imo.

• Like 2
19 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

Now I'm confused.  If I'm on my cellphone someone can track me down?  I have to actively BLOCK my location?  

Snapchat.  You can make your location public and be followed by friends.

Can someone see if you check their location on Snapchat?

Snapchat does not notify people if someone checks their location on the Snap Map. While that is good for privacy, it could potentially make it easy for people to stalk users. Thankfully, Snapchat offers multiple location settings to ensure users can maintain their privacy while using the app. Mar 22, 2023

Does Snapchat Notify Users When You Look At Their Location?https://screenrant.com › snapchat-notify-users-look-at-lo...Search for: Can someone see if you check their location on Snapchat?

FYI

• Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
9 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

So I blame Sandoval completely for what happened with Mya.

But is anyone else surprised that Ariana brought home take-out, ate some of it, then left it in her room all night and the next morning? Wouldn’t most adults bring it to the kitchen and put it in the refrigerator? I know she doesn’t like running into Sandoval, but all I can think is, “That food will perish at room temperature!”

I noticed at the beginning of this ep that both their rooms were clean. 😲

I am willing to wager that Arianna went to her room to eat her food because Sandoval was downstairs, then called his assistant several times asking if he had left yet and eventually fell asleep waiting for him to vacate the kitchen. 

9 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Jo seems kind of manic. She also reminds me of Kelly Killoren Bensimon. 

Now that you mention it, yes, Jo seems hyper or manic. Not sure of KKB tho, that was a whole new level of lunacy.

• Like 2

I really don't think anyone thinks that Ariana SHOULD move out.  I think it's completely reasonable to ask why she wouldn't, however, emotionally and mental-health wise. 

BUT, remember, this is all happening prior to her ascendancy in the biz.  Dancing with the Stars JUST happened and hadn't aired.  I feel like this would have to be prior to the lame-ass LIFETIME movie and obviously pre-Chicago success.  I can completely see why financially it wasn't viable for her to bolt at this time.

I DO think it's likely that she could have left sooner as success rolled in, but at that point it became more of a personal battle she didn't feel like bending on.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
15 hours ago, ksutton625 said:

Kristen says on the Aftershow that the night it all exploded when Ariana found out Jo texted in a group chat to Tom, Rachel and ARIANA that she loved them all and how hard this was for JO. Unbelievable. 

Meh.  First of all, Kristen, so, who knows.

Secondly, I think I'm still going to be show me the proof on Jo.  To be honest, I run a bit with time = loyalty in friendships.  I'm not sure that Jo - despite whatever weird-ass and possibly coked-out group message she sent - is required as a friend of Schwartz's to be concerned about Sandoval cheating on Ariana.   She could have chilled on the try-hard with the messages, but getting involved third-hand in someone else's messiness seems too far.  

Maybe she's awful, but all I've seen is weirdness so far, which to me isn't the same thing.

• Like 4

Jo knows these girls don't like her, so she needs to either develop a thicker skin and stop worrying about what they think or stay away from them. But didn't Schwartz say that there was something else troubling her? That said, Scheana needed to shut the fuck up about the hat.

I can't believe Schwartz fucked her. Never expected her to be so bloody weird.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
(edited)
18 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I actually know adults who will leave food out for days at room temperature and continue eating it. And they never get sick. I swear, they’ve developed iron stomachs from all the bacteria lol.

This season is maddening to watch. Ariana and Katie (and Ally) are literally the only people I don’t get sick watching. Like I get that Lala, Schaena, Schwartz, James, and all the others hanger ons have no other skills or ways to make money so they have to try to hang onto this show forever but it’s hard to watch. And I’ll still like Katie and Ariana if they come back for another season but I will lose some respect for them. Ariana, girl, you don’t need this lol. I think Katie must really struggle with self esteem. It’s sad that she stayed with Schwartz all that time and that she continues to hang out with all these people who hate her. She needs therapy.

Jo gives fake loser vibes. So does Schwartz so they do seem perfect for each other.

Katie is a better person than me because if Brock tried to come at me I’d be asking him how the kids he abandoned are doing.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Like 5
  • Applause 3
1 hour ago, TattleTeeny said:

How do we know this? Not important, just curious.

Have you ever tried to cut and style your hair by yourself? 😉

• Like 1
(edited)

Style, yes (or "style" as the case may be; I'm not much of a "neat hair" kind of girl); cut, oh no no no (but when I was little, I did give my sister a truly good new style)! But I do know a bunch of people, trained and otherwise, who are pretty skilled at cutting/trimming their own hair. 

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 2
(edited)
17 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Kyle and Mauricio are cordial and act like adults.  Ariana is unable to be an adult and pretends Tom doesn’t exist.  

If my boyfriend of 10 years is fucking a really close friend for over 7 mos, am  I going to be happy to sit and chat with the ex-boyfriend over pumpkin lattes?  No way in hell.  I think she's acting with utmost grace by ignoring him.  I wouldn't be able to even look at him (or the close friend), without wanting to throw something. 

As for the post the Kristen mentions, I remember seeing it, so Jo did actually post it and I'd be very salty over it.  Reasonably so.  

Edited by hatchetgirl
  • Like 4
  • Applause 4

I just caught something on a rerun of this episode- at that Ziggy place when Sandoval approached Ariana about the letter of intent… while he was kinda leaning over into her space and he was wearing huge dangling lightning bolt charm.  She had to have seen that, and it seems like an underhanded douchey move while he was pretending in front of Lala that he’s changed and being polite and nice.

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
On 3/27/2024 at 12:18 AM, dancingdreamer said:

The same sandwiches  as last time, they haven't  got far, and who is the woman making  and talking  about them.?

According to a previous post she's some kind of reality tv personality in the reality cooking genre 😄

On 3/27/2024 at 4:28 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

I don’t think Katie is being a hypocrite. Once he kissed Rachquel all bets were off.

Agreed.  I do have to mention that all he and Raquel did was kiss a couple times - not what I'd classify as "making out" even though they called it that enough times to qualify as a drinking game!  So who knows what he really did with Scheana.

On 3/27/2024 at 2:55 PM, Emmeline said:

Why does everyone keep wondering why Ariana didn’t move out?  I would also ask why Sandoval didn’t pack his bags.

Probably because he claims to want to keep the house and buy her out, while she claims she's only staying so he can't do that.  (Not that I'm saying he can afford it; just pointing out what they both are saying about why they are there.). Furthermore they both seem to live like pigs so has it always been Sandy's fault when the dog got into stuff she shouldn't?  I'm not super tidy but my dog wouldn't be able to access leftover takeout or medication no matter what- the worst she does is lay on my clothes that are spread out on the guest room bed if I don't shut the door!  (Which she does gleefully, BTW 😄)

On 3/27/2024 at 4:33 PM, chick binewski said:

My take on the entire show is the cast knows the Vanderpump Rules model is done - the real friendships are long gone and the Toms "brand" is no longer a positive for the restaurants involved. Sandoval, Scheana and Lala are looking to move to The Valley (and its one of several reasons Tom doesn't want to sell). 

Haha good take!  Although Scheana likes Marina del Rey and the other two aren't coupled up, which seems to be the necessary story for The Valley. 🤷‍♀️

15 hours ago, JustbeingReal said:

LaLa is the most hateful person on Bravo. Now she is trying to hate on Jo? I don't get why Lala is this way when she has everything. She has no soul it seems like.

Oh she's the worst.  And I see she's still trying to get on the sympathy train for what Rand did to her, and no one is still giving a crap 😃

• Like 5
On 3/27/2024 at 10:45 AM, ksutton625 said:

There are pictures out there of Jo, Rachel and the Toms all together. After the affair came out some fans said they had seen them all together in Big Bear on what we know was a couples vacation. They were basically double dating. 

Edited cause I found out it was Big Bear; not Tahoe.

Yes, but they went to Big Bear at the end of January, a lot later than Thanksgiving. It's quite possible Jo didn't know that Sandoval was with Rachel back then. 

• Like 1
On 3/28/2024 at 1:36 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

I wonder if Scheana had Rachquel’s location.

She did. That's how she knew she was in Big Bear, and she knew the Toms were there as well. She was suspicious of something going on, on top of the previous suspicious behavior during filming. She said so in interviews, and possibly during last season's reunion. 

On 3/27/2024 at 8:59 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Five hundred laxatives?!? Did they pump Mya’s stomach?

They must have had.

• Useful 1

Chef Penny has worked for LVP at Pump and TomTom.

On reddit, some claim that they saw/heard gossip with regard to Chef Penny undermining Katie and Ariana by trademarking “Something About Her” behind their backs. But I couldn’t find anything about this while googling.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
20 hours ago, politichick said:

I can't believe Schwartz fucked her. Never expected her to be so bloody weird.

I'd go far, far in the opposite direction.  I can't believe she fucked Schwartz, because he is such a miserably worthless idiot child.

• Like 5
(edited)
12 hours ago, princelina said:

So who knows what he really did with Scheana.

And yet who's getting yelled at?  Scheana.  Your shitty BF fucking grabs her a dozen years ago and you're going to shit on the one he grabbed? 

I'm sorry, fuck Katie, she is the absolute worst.

Edited by Lassus
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Lassus said:

And yet who's getting yelled at?  Scheana.  Your shitty BF fucking grabs her a dozen years ago and you're going to shit on the one he grabbed? 

I'm sorry, fuck Katie, she is the absolute worst

This is laughable. Schwartz now "grabs" Scheana and she says nothing about it for 10+ years?  No, that was story she tried to spin to her husband when it was finally revealed. What really happened is that Scheana & Schwartz drunkenly made out in Vegas while he was dating Katie and she was engaged to Shay.  Scheana lied telling Katie telling her Tom kissed someone else (to hurt Katie) and they managed to keep it a secret until he thought it was funny to share (again, to hurt Katie), yet that somehow makes Katie the bad guy?

Schwartz is a man baby, Scheana's a pick me girl. They're the real assholes.

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

500 laxatives?? That seems like a lot even if bought at Costco. And is that why Ariana is looking so skinny???

Why are we assuming they were hers? Maybe they were Tom’s.

• Like 2
(edited)
12 hours ago, snarts said:

What really happened is that Scheana & Schwartz drunkenly made out in Vegas while he was dating Katie and she was engaged to Shay.

How do you know?

I totally believe that Schwartz would grab and try to kiss Scheana. I don’t blame Katie for being annnoyed, even after all this time, and I also don’t blame Scheana for not saying anything, back then or now. 

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 4
37 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

Why are we assuming they were hers? Maybe they were Tom’s.

Wasn't the beginning of the sad tale that he had gone into her room and let the dog in?  Unless he stores his laxatives in her room - who knows with these weirdos 😂

• Like 1
(edited)
On 3/28/2024 at 8:27 AM, Gharlane said:

Now that you mention it, yes, Jo seems hyper or manic. Not sure of KKB tho, that was a whole new level of lunacy.

Jo said she has ADHD. It's obvious. 

I still don't have too much sympathy for Lala regarding Rand's betrayal. 

I cringed at Ariana leaving food overnight in her bedroom. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
On 3/29/2024 at 8:23 AM, Lassus said:

I'm sorry, fuck Katie, she is the absolute worst.

But Katie didn't yell at anyone. 

I've heard similar reactions towards Katie on a couple of podcasts and I don't get it. Schwartz exposed a decade-old hurtful secret in order to set up another scenario where he can accuse Katie of being "unreasonable". Scheana is once again trying to spin this (and involving her husband in said spin) because she doesn't want to be exposed for actively trying to ice Katie out for years (from inviting only Schwartz to her events to playing along with the Raquel charade) , crying that she is once again an unwitting victim.

I understand Katie has more than a few haters but she didn't go off on anyone - she was understandably hurt by the information Schwartz gleefully offered on-camera and it showed. I don't get how she's the monster here.

• Like 9
  • Applause 6
On 3/27/2024 at 5:49 PM, Wicked said:

I am glad Lala has done some healing from her bad relationship, but Ariana is entitled to take the time she needs to do the same. 

It took Lala something like TWO years, didn't it, before her great epiphany and healing but she expects Ariana to "get over it" in less than a year.  Also, Lala, while I appreciate the pain you're experiencing and congratulate you on your mending of yourself, you might wan

On 3/28/2024 at 5:27 AM, Lassus said:

Snapchat.  You can make your location public and be followed by friends.

FYI

Well, thank you very much for the 4-1-1.  I don't do any social media on my iPhone  so it looks like I'm good.  Of course, I'm a 70-year-old Meemaw so I imagine those pool boys and parking attendants I run into won't be lookin' for a good time anyway.  

• LOL 3
(edited)

I don’t know why anyone would believe anything Sandoval says about what happened with Mya anyways. He is a known liar and her other dog basically died on his watch. Conveniently he had to go in Arianaa’s room to fix the AC then somehow didn’t see the dog and shut the door and then didn’t notice the dog stuck in there for hours. What a load of bs. I think he did it on purpose. I don’t know why anyone makes excuses for that piece of shit.

Edited by Marley
  • Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 3/30/2024 at 3:02 PM, Marley said:

I don’t know why anyone would believe anything Sandoval says about what happened with Mya anyways. He is a known liar and her other dog basically died on his watch. Conveniently he had to go in Arianaa’s room to fix the AC then somehow didn’t see the dog and shut the door and then didn’t notice the dog stuck in there for hours. What a load of bs. I think he did it on purpose. I don’t know why anyone makes excuses for that piece of shit.

Sandoval could have very well forgotten about Mya unintentionally because:

He was painting his nails. He couldn't decide between white, and pale blue.

He was chatting with, texting, etc. Billie, Jason, Kyle, you know, his "friends".

He was checking his DMs on IG, TikTok, dating profile to see if any cool women wanted to hook up with him. Preferably the models, or model looking ones.

He was fixing his hair (should he try a new style, he had this for a couple of months already), shaving his forehead, plucking his eyebrows (I'm aware he doesn't do these things himself anymore).

He was polishing his lightning bolt necklace.

He had another screaming session with his yoga instructor, meeting with his spiritual advisor, etc.

He was admiring himself on the mirror while trying to coordinate appropriate outfits. Were platform Converse still trendy?

He wanted to ask his agent, band manager, jewelry designer (he wanted a new, flashier necklace design now that he just found out Rachel didn’t like him anymore) to come to the house because he doesn't go to them anymore, he is famous, but he had to communicate with Anne who had to communicate with Ariana's person for approval.

He had to make an appointment for an ice bath, spray tan, brunch on Sunday with the boys, think of a better cocktail recipe than any of Ariana's recipes. 

He was recording some videos for fans on Cameo because he really needed the money.

He texted the manager of S & S to find out if haters were still outside the lounge. They were. He also checked the Yelp reviews. Still bad. 

He tried to sell the white motorcycle he drove Schwartz with to the opening of TomTom, and other unwanted items on eBay, Facebook Marketplace, Poshmark, etc. to add to the check money to give to Ariana to buy her out of the house.

And then he was late for filming and had to rush.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
On 3/29/2024 at 10:24 AM, snarts said:

Schwartz is a man baby, Scheana's a pick me girl. They're the real assholes.

Even granting everything you said as diamond-hard truth (and with this group, WTF knows) Scheana is still the one catching most of the flack.  This is my main issue.

Also, A DOZEN FUCKING YEARS AGO, good god.

• Like 2
On 3/30/2024 at 11:17 AM, chick binewski said:

she was understandably hurt by the information Schwartz gleefully offered on-camera and it showed. I don't get how she's the monster here.

Then she should point her finger towards the one who SHOULD have their mind and priorities on her.  That person is not Scheana, who she was treating like garbage most of the last 12 years.  The podcasts note this.  Tom's I'M A CUTE MANCHILD OH NO is garbage, and Katie's enabling and forgiveness is practically worse.

I will cop to a lifelong bias issue with attacking the one who your BF/GF/spouse cheated on you with more than the one who actually cheated.

• Like 4
On 3/29/2024 at 11:06 PM, TattleTeeny said:

How do you know?

Scheana's own words. She's all over the place talking about it. Just google.

However, Scheana justified her decision to keep the kiss secret because she “never wanted to hurt Katie.” 

“I really didn’t and as much as she hated me at the time, I never wanted to say like, 'Your man has made out with a, b and c, also d,'” she said, indicating to herself. “I just never wanted to throw that in her face. I never wanted her to feel some sort of way around me because I knew she already had feelings about my past.” 

After her shared kiss with Schwartz went down, she “buried it,” because if it ever saw the light of day, she might once again be labeled as a cheater. “I was, like, traumatized by it, because despite what the world may think, this home-wrecking whore version of me, I am not a cheater. I don’t cheat on people,” Scheana stressed.

She'd better keep her eye on Brock...

blind-item-on-deuxmoi-is-it-brock-v0-7l8uth6z5krc1.webp

• Like 1
(edited)

I don’t see the phrase “making out” in there — a kiss and a makeout are different, not that one is any less or more OK than the other. I’m not going to Google because I just don’t care that much. 

I still don’t blame her for not telling Katie back then when Katie hated her, or since then in order to not cause drama. But, again, I do understand Katie’s ire as well at being in the dark and being cheated on yet again by Tom, who deserves more of that ire than Scheana does. But it’s still hurtful to the person it was done to, regardless of logic.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 2

I wonder why Scheana referenced the kiss attempt at all during the holidays, if she never wanted Katie to find out about it.

I think Katie is more angry at Schwartz, than at Scheana. But she’s completely given up on Schwartz. He disappointed her dozens of times. She divorced him. He failed to honor her one request not to date within their circle of friends. 

But she and Scheana had a friendship of sorts. Or were trying to cultivate a friendship. So I can understand Katie wanting to address this with Scheana.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

I don't understand why this incident was brought up in the first place, then passed along to everyone, other than to "bring the drama". 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
51 minutes ago, Gharlane said:

I don't understand why this incident was brought up in the first place, then passed along to everyone, other than to "bring the drama". 

Agreed.  Are the available story lines so lacking that they have to pull something out that happened ten YEARS ago to have anything to film.

Stick a fork in VPR.  It’s cooked.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Gharlane said:

Like Scheana's newly found OCD and her apparent distress over her friendship with Sandoval, it's a storyline and she DESPERATELY wants to be the center of all the drama...

17 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

I don’t see the phrase “making out” in there

“I really didn’t and as much as she hated me at the time, I never wanted to say like, 'Your man has made out with a, b and c, also d,'” she said, indicating to herself. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
34 minutes ago, snarts said:

Like Scheana's newly found OCD and her apparent distress over her friendship with Sandoval,

Actually I was just watching the reunion where they were all in their homes for quarantine, which was the height of Jax and Sandy hating each other, and Scheana was carrying on about how Sandy has always been the greatest friend ever, so that part isn't as newfound as we thought!

• Like 1