Type keyword(s) to search

Season 12: Live Chat

• Start Topic

Clarence, you balls aren't going to shrink any more than they already had from your weight gain if you stop and listen to the therapist! 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
17 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

Brandie smiles and her sister frowns.

Yes. And for some reason, I don't like it. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

All three of them are going to gain back every single pound. They expected surgery to be a magic bullet. Magical thinking had them believing that they'd be able to eat whatever they wanted but still lose weight. I'm sick of the three of them. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2

TLC thinks they're going to convince me to watch MILFs, Tumors, Little People, Amish people, families with a zillion kids, but GUESS WHAT TLC...I'LL ONLY WATCH LIKE 5 OF YOUR SHOWS, SO THERE 😭

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Nature's Way ad is just inane.  Inspired by nature, my ass.  All vitamins are inspired by nature because they occur in nature, but what's in your bottle, is 100% synthesized in the lab.  if you want actually natural vitamins, go eat real food. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

All three of them are going to gain back every single pound. They expected surgery to be a magic bullet. Magical thinking had them believing that they'd be able to eat whatever they wanted but still lose weight. I'm sick of the three of them. 

I have no sympathy for TLc or whatever production company is using them for ratings but I do feel bad that there are probably other people out there who are desperate for care and yet they expend so much time and money on this crew because they happen to share DNA and terrible habits 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
4 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Brandie just told Clarence that you can regain if you snack a lot.   I'm guessing she means she eats junk food all day long.   And she looks baked. 

Brandie is going to eat through her surgery, and I'm so sad about that. 

Weed is never mentioned on this show, but it's a real issue. It also lowers inhibitions, meaning the portions will be larger.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
3 minutes ago, Pi237 said:

I missed why Clarence rage quit therapy. Was there a fight?

No.  I think it's just 'I'm manly strong man and talking feelings is for wusses' 

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1

Put me down for a Nay on shows with a clan of kids. I don't care about your struggles. You knew what you were doing. 

• Applause 3
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

TLC thinks they're going to convince me to watch MILFs, Tumors, Little People, Amish people, families with a zillion kids, but GUESS WHAT TLC...I'LL ONLY WATCH LIKE 5 OF YOUR SHOWS, SO THERE 😭

I draw the line at little people, families of bratty multiples, visa scammers, mediums and convicts  and the Amish or culty style religious people. That pretty much covers it all right? 

Edited by lemoncake
  • Like 1
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, lemoncake said:

I draw the line at little people, families of bratty multiples, visa scammers, mediums and convicts  and the Amish or culty style religious people. That pretty much covers it all right? 

I only watch this show and now that the tumor show is right after this, I watch that one.  But nothing else on TLC... 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Roshanda is right, they need to make their own way forward.   

Clarence playing pool, and is playing with fire claiming he doesn't need to follow Dr. Now's program, and can do his own program.  That's not the road to success.  I'm afraid Clarence is going to eat through his surgery.   

Brandie may be the worst, because she doesn't care about anything but her own pleasure.   I don't think she'll ever get back on her diet, ever.   

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, lemoncake said:

I draw the line at little people, families of bratty multiples, visa scammers, mediums and convicts. That pretty much covers it all right? 

My boyfriend will actually watch Love After/During Lockup with me without complaint, as long as I cuddle him the entire time.  😂  I'm waiting for him to actually become invested in the show and then I will know THAT I HAVE WON

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

"I'm going to go back on my diet". Brandi. There is nothing to prevent you from being on your diet right now. 

I do not believe any of them. They are all working with great dedication to get right back where they were. 

• Like 5
Just now, Eldemarge said:

My boyfriend will actually watch Love After/During Lockup with me without complaint, as long as I cuddle him the entire time.  😂  I'm waiting for him to actually become invested in the show and then I will know THAT I HAVE WON

Mr Lemon is very interested in how the prison babes find men outside

• LOL 3

Well, I think the real WATN season starts next week.  See you then!  Stick to your eating habit in the meantime!

Yesterday someone brought donuts to the office and people were raving that these were best donuts they've ever had - but I resisted and didn't have any because I am not eating sweets until May 5th.  Sigh.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
(edited)
20 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I am finding the tumor show surprisingly heartwarming; I even just turned the TV back on to see what tonight's mass is. Even though I should go to bed. I've been watching After Midnight (the CBS reboot of Comedy Central's @Midnight)on youtube while checking in on the chat every so often. It's Weird Al Yankovic, Drew Carey, and Thomas Lennon. If you need a palate cleanser after all the apparent dreariness of this episode you might want to check it out. Absolute chaos in the best way. :)

Hope everyone has a good week!

Edited by ams1001
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"I'm going to go back on my diet". Brandi. There is nothing to prevent you from being on your diet right now. 

I do not believe any of them. They are all working with great dedication to get right back where they were. 

Yes, there are always good options no matter where you travel, even if you have to get a hamburger and take the bun off. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

Hola, fat chatters! How's everyone's week going? Are you staying on track on your journey? Are you excited to see what the future holds? How's your eating habit? Me? Salad of course. With chicken and avocado, followed by an Outshine mango bar. 

Let's snark!

Dear lord those legs! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Hi there pounders!  Glad to have made it here on time - I had my hair appointment at 6pm and walked in 2 minutes before the show started, so no idea yet what my eating habit will be tonight.  Still vegan until Sunday, though.   Finally it will be Easter and I will be omnivorous once again.  

I absolutely can't remember this guy, so it's like watching all new content.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

@Hellga, I saw Company a few weeks ago and you're right, it was disappointing. I don't think the update worked very well. It would have been funnier if they'd made Bobby gay, rather than making the character a woman. Hilariously, we were outside at intermission and chatting about the show, and a homeless guy who was panhandling outside said "you know, you're not the the first people who've said this show sucks!". Big laughs all around. To be fair, it didn't suck, but it was not as good as it could have been. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1