Type keyword(s) to search

Season 12: Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, MagicEyes said:

1. Get a bucket

2. Fill it with candy.

Easy peasy! 

Reminds me of the SNL Dick in a Box. 1. Get a box. 2. Put a hole in the box. 3. Put your junk in the box

• LOL 9
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Our house was burglarized in 1978. The thieves (two young girls, it turned out) took my jewelry and one pair of GV jeans. 

My house was robbed around the same time. They took my rabbit skin coat which was popular back then. Glad they did, I don't wear fur. 

• Mind Blown 2
Just now, lemoncake said:

Mr Lemon thought he was  Al Pacino i

The late Mr Aliya thought he was a blond Bruce Willis in Moonlighting. He loved Bruce's quips; I couldn't stand them, but danged if Mr Aliya didn't spout them all the time.

Now I get a little misty when I see Bruce now and think of his medical condition. We watched a lot of his work and I actually like him as an actor, I just didn't like him in Moonlighting. 

• Like 4
  • Hugs 6
  • Love 3

GV jeans didn't fit me right. The legs were too skinny and the waist was too small in proportion to the hips. But my Calvins. Oh, god, I loved them so.

• Like 3
Just now, Red Bridey said:

GV jeans didn't fit me right. The legs were too skinny and the waist was too small in proportion to the hips. But my Calvins. Oh, god, I loved them so.

Jordache 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Red Bridey said:

I loved my Calvin's too. 

• Love 1

Damn, her breathing getting to and into the car. Scary.

Was that her grandson, "you better be ok". Wow. losing your babysitter or something?

• Like 1
Just now, Elizzikra said:

Wait... they are just now mentioning that she has custody of the grands? And has that baby been born since she started with Dr. now?

Where’s that flow chart when I need it?

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
(edited)

Great grands, at least the tiny baby is a great grand kid. 

That's a cute house.  Good idea to rent a furnished house. 

Month 7-449 down another 43 lbs, and a total of 115. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Elizzikra said:

Wait... they are just now mentioning that she has custody of the grands? And has that baby been born since she started with Dr. now?

She’s 58…I cannot reconcile the ages of these people. Must be several generations of teenage parents. 

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 1
2 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

My house was robbed around the same time. They took my rabbit skin coat which was popular back then. Glad they did, I don't wear fur. 

My house was also robbed around the same time! They took our 8-track tapes and an Elvis album.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

Great grands, at least the tiny baby is a great grand kid. 

But she said her daughter didn't know how to be a mother???

Confused.

• Like 5
16 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Try the White Cheddar Cheez-it Grooves!  I think they are heaven on a tongue.

I'm actually gazing at a box right now. My photo was too....fat?....apparently. Trust me. WCCIG might be more addictive than grapes 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, CSunshine76 said:

She’s 58…I cannot reconcile the ages of these people. Must be several generations of teenage parents. 

I'm 58 and have no grandkids.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, aliya said:

The late Mr Aliya thought he was a blond Bruce Willis in Moonlighting. He loved Bruce's quips; I couldn't stand them, but danged if Mr Aliya didn't spout them all the time.

Now I get a little misty when I see Bruce now and think of his medical condition. We watched a lot of his work and I actually like him as an actor, I just didn't like him in Moonlighting. 

Aww..young Bruce was a cut up. It is incredibly sad.

But Al Pacino is such a weirdo now. I just laugh

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

I used to get Calvins in Filene's Basement for a tiny fraction of regular price. I was a Limited girl, remember them? I loved those Forenza shaker knit sweaters and Wicked West baggies. But I didn't wear pants much, I wore dresses 90% or the time. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I’m still trying to figure out her family tree. A great-grandmother at 58? 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, LizzyB said:

My house was also robbed around the same time! They took our 8-track tapes and an Elvis album.

They took my stereo but the 8 tracks were left alone. 

• LOL 3
Just now, libgirl2 said:

I'm 58 and have no grandkids.

I'm about to turn 65 and cannot convince either of my children to reproduce. They are both too career driven right now

• LOL 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I used to get Calvins in Filene's Basement for a tiny fraction of regular price. I was a Limited girl, remember them? I loved those Forenza shaker knit sweaters and Wicked West baggies. But I didn't wear pants much, I wore dresses 90% or the time. 

Those sweaters were the bomb! 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I’m still trying to figure out her family tree. A great-grandmother at 58? 

Three generations giving birth at 18 gets you there...

• Sad 3
1 minute ago, lemoncake said:

I'm about to turn 65 and cannot convince either of my children to reproduce. They are both too career driven right now

My best friend's daughters do not want to have kids.

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I must have had ten of them! 

I remember the one I had in pale blue. Looking back, they weren't that great. 

• LOL 1
Just now, CSunshine76 said:

I really need Rose to find a bra. Please woman!

I know its a result of weight loss but they are now past her waist

• Sad 1
  • LOL 1