Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E20: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

On 3/13/2024 at 6:00 PM, rlc said:

The biggest issue I have with Kyle suddenly pretending she’’s Lebanese is that she mocks Sutton’s accent while she indulges in a fake relationship with Minnie Pearl. 

Kyle mocks all accents.  That seems problematic.  She does it as a means to cut someone down.  I am really surprised this isn't a bigger issue.

What is Glottophobia?

Linguistic discrimination (also called glottophobia, linguicism and languagism) is unfair treatment of people which is based on their use of language and the characteristics of their speech, including their first language, their accent, the perceived size of their vocabulary (whether or not the speaker uses complex and ..

On 3/13/2024 at 7:09 PM, QQQQ said:

During Sutton's medical crisis, Erika was calling on skills honed during her marriage to keep crazy Kathy engaged.

Looked to me like she still doesn't know what empathy is.

On 3/13/2024 at 7:47 PM, oakville said:

I am surprised they continued filming the reunion without Sutton and Garcelle. It was very rude of Kathy and Erika to ignore the situation and talk about Christmas trees.

Kyle is still evasive about her marriage with Mau. I suspect she doesn't want to provide a detailed explanation because it could damage Mau's reputation, which would affect the Agency.

Or it gives the show on Netflix RHBH viewers. I don't think she cares about anyone's rep at this point.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 3/14/2024 at 7:07 AM, lilmarysunshine said:

100% if Mauricio was romancing a woman 26 years younger, much would be made of it. People will say no but look at Erika and Tom (32 year age gap). He has probably been called a sugar daddy (it ain't wrong) their entire relationship. 

For someone who prides herself on being a great mother (just ask her - she'll tell you), she sure is gone a lot chasing tail while Portia spends her last few years under their roof. Not to mention her other kids and their pets. 

I used to like Kyle. I liked that she did seem to be an attentive mom and I liked that her dogs were a little wild and it seems well-loved. I don't know if she has changed that much or is just now revealing her true colors and I didn't see them. 

ETA: By the way, has anyone seen older pics of Morgan? This idea she is this earthy, genuine singer-songwriter who only cares about her craft is laughable. Girlfriend has had a lot of work done by the ripe old age of 29, particularly her lips. 

Made me look!

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fbethanybowman.com%2F2021%2F04%2F22%2Fmusic-spotlight-morgan-wade%2F&psig=AOvVaw15QkjxWw9ZHv8qCrbK3bCi&ust=1710955294335000&source=images&cd=vfe&opi=89978449&ved=0CBMQjRxqFwoTCMiQ7abrgIUDFQAAAAAdAAAAABAv

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theclaycenter.org%2Fevent%2Fmorgan-wade%2F&psig=AOvVaw15QkjxWw9ZHv8qCrbK3bCi&ust=1710955294335000&source=images&cd=vfe&opi=89978449&ved=0CBMQjRxqFwoTCMiQ7abrgIUDFQAAAAAdAAAAABA2

Edited by Natalie68
On 3/15/2024 at 7:40 PM, bravofan27 said:

From what I have read about Big Kathy, Kathy Hilton seems to be a lot like her-- very gruff, mean, and insensitive. That said everyone in her family seems to love her and are very fond of her (late Kathy). A lot of the stuff that's said about her is super sexist and very judgmental, it's almost hard to read. In any case, both Lil and big Kathy seem to intimidate people and don't hold back on putting people in their place. 

I sort of think Sutton and Garcelle bailed (knowing once Kathy came in they couldn't have a fair fight with Kyle and didn't want to sit there and smile patiently and listen like the others did as Kyle and Kathy blathered on and on about nothing). I HOPE it wasn't the same thing that happened to Wendy Williams when she fainted on her show that one time. Now WW is full blown wet brain. It wouldn't be too surprising if Sutton had wet brain given her malnutrition, which is what causes it mostly (alcohol induced dementia). 

As someone whose father had that, not even close.  I would also like the narrative that she is an alcoholic to subside.  All we have is the Kyle/Dorit narrative.  

• Like 3
  • Love 1
On 3/16/2024 at 1:53 PM, Chalby said:

I will need to read all the comments again because who on earth is suggesting the first aid person was fake or that anyone was involved with the fake medical emergency? It was clear Sutton was going through something and I know firsthand that the combination no sleep, no food, dehydration, heat flushing and anticipation of hard conversations would have me fainting or having a horrible anxiety/panic attack. The high blood pressure would also be a result of aforesaid triggers.

My guess about dehydration is they are on set all day long and can't take pee breaks as needed.  You stay hydrated and have to pee all the time.  

• Like 2

Thanks so posting the links to Morgan Wade background. Interesting that Morgan Wade is sober due to issues with alcohol. I wonder if that is why Kyle stopped drinking altogether-- to show support. (Realizing she says it has nothing to do with it).

• Like 1
8 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

Thanks so posting the links to Morgan Wade background. Interesting that Morgan Wade is sober due to issues with alcohol. I wonder if that is why Kyle stopped drinking altogether-- to show support. (Realizing she says it has nothing to do with it).

IF Kyle ever did something authentic to her actual self id fall over dead

• Like 2
  • LOL 12
54 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

IF Kyle ever did something authentic to her actual self id fall over dead

I think being shallow, self-centered and materialistic is her actual self

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
19 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

As someone whose father had that, not even close.  I would also like the narrative that she is an alcoholic to subside.  All we have is the Kyle/Dorit narrative.  

It's done exactly what Kyle wanted it to do. Just the hint of an accusation and now it's an official speculation that just might have some weight behind it. It's absolutely incredible how this type of thing works. Kinda like the Mandela Effect. That's exactly what these housewife shows thrive on. The Mandela Effect. I've finally got the perfect description of this nasty, hateful tactic used by the worse of the worse on these shows.

YUCK!!

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
16 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

It's done exactly what Kyle wanted it to do. Just the hint of an accusation and now it's an official speculation that just might have some weight behind it. It's absolutely incredible how this type of thing works. Kinda like the Mandela Effect. That's exactly what these housewife shows thrive on. The Mandela Effect. I've finally got the perfect description of this nasty, hateful tactic used by the worse of the worse on these shows.

YUCK!!

This .. once its out there True or Not its FOREVER ...

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 7
14 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

Except for the tats, she does not even look like the same person.  

Funny how Morgan is from Virginia and has a southern accent but Kyle mocks Sutton's southern accent?  Okay.  

IMO Kyle stopped drinking because she was basically trying to morph herself into Morgan or into someone Morgan would like/be attracted to.  It wasn't just the alcohol.  It was also getting more tats (stupid as they were) and changing how she was dressing.  And didn't she say she called Morgan every day?  I have really good friends that I love but I don't call them daily.  Just saying.  

All in all, this three-parter was an absolute snoozefest.  Andy continues to be a shit reunion host.  Kyle danced around questions at the reunion, just like she danced around questions all season.  And she continues to show up for reunions dressed like the Stacie Reunion doll (Barbie's sister).  Her outfits are rarely flattering and neither is her hair.  The orange dress she wore in some of her THs was much more flattering than her leprechaun look.  

I have watched RHOBH since season 1, episode 1.  Never missed it.  This was perhaps the most boring, dull season on record.  

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
On 3/18/2024 at 1:45 PM, bravofan27 said:

Are you gaslighting ME Chalby? LOL. 

I see all sides, and let's be real, none of us will ever know the true story, it's not like this is going to trial, so it's all speculation. Personally, I think that some of this was produced, on a HIGHLY scripted reality show, isn't that far fetched. That's me. 

In any case, Sutton is back home, and she is doing great, avoiding all scary people, and hanging out with Kyle again.

Lol, I could try to gaslight, but then I'd forget what I had said to whom...

I went back and re-read comments AND voila, it was mentioned that Teddi stated it was all fake, etc. I immediately thought Sutton should call Teddi out on her accusation, but aren't Teddi and Kyle besties? Methinks Kyle dismissed the whole Sutton scenario as dramatics. But how many times have we seen Kyle be comforted after her panic/health attacks? She'd be furious if the gals shrugged off her situation.

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

IMO Kyle stopped drinking because she was basically trying to morph herself into Morgan or into someone Morgan would like/be attracted to.  It wasn't just the alcohol.  It was also getting more tats (stupid as they were) and changing how she was dressing.  And didn't she say she called Morgan every day?  I have really good friends that I love but I don't call them daily.  Just saying.  

One of my favorite moments of the season is when that one tattoo artist asked Kyle how she and Morgan met, and Morgan said "She stalked me."

Kyle looked kind of embarrassed in that moment, but I thought Morgan's response was quite telling. 

This is why I think this is a one-directional whatever. I think Morgan thinks Kyle is weird, but fun to hang out with occasionally. Not sure I get the "love vibe" from Morgan toward Kyle.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Like 7
17 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

Maybe but I think Kyle had her own reasons. She commented that she was disturbed by how she was acting in some scenes that aired last season where she had had a lot to drink. She knows about her mother and sister’s history and may want to be careful. 

1 hour ago, Surrealist said:

One of my favorite moments of the season is when that one tattoo artist asked Kyle how she and Morgan met, and Morgan said "She stalked me."

Kyle looked kind of embarrassed in that moment, but I thought Morgan's response was quite telling. 

I also think Kyle pursued Morgan, not the other way around. 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Surrealist said:

This is why I think this is a one-directional whatever. I think Morgan thinks Kyle is weird, but fun to hang out with occasionally. Not sure I get the "love vibe" from Morgan toward Kyle.

Yup, most of us have been the Morgan or the Kyle.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

I know I'm very late to comment but the reunion was one big snooze. I wish instead of having Kathy come out as a surprise guest they'd have had Denise come out instead. But a coherent Denise, maybe they could have had Dorit's nurse hook Denise up to an IV first or something.

They should have had Denise ask Kyle all sorts of personal questions about her marriage, about Morgan, about  her sisters and when Kyle refused to answer or tried to change the subject, instead of yelling Bravo Bravo Bravo Denise had yelled just be honest and then roll the tape! Then a montage of Kyle demanding others "just be honest" and Kyle dismissing others losses "Lisa we all  have things going on in our lives" would play. That montage would probably be long enough to be it's own episode. Then at the end Denise asks all of her questions again and tells Kyle to just be honest.

I'm sure Kyle would just cry and croak out "Why is everyone being so mean to me when you know I'm going through a hard time?" but I'd still love to see it.

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 12
  • Love 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, Chalby said:

I went back and re-read comments AND voila, it was mentioned that Teddi stated it was all fake, etc. I immediately thought Sutton should call Teddi out on her accusation, but aren't Teddi and Kyle besties? Methinks Kyle dismissed the whole Sutton scenario as dramatics. But how many times have we seen Kyle be comforted after her panic/health attacks? She'd be furious if the gals shrugged off her situation.

I did not see Kyle shrugging off Sutton's panic/health attack.  She stood up, she looked concerned, etc., appropriate behavior.  It was Kathy and Erika who sat back and engaged in a casual conversation.  And even if Kyle and Teddi are friends, why would Kyle be blamed for something Teddi said? 

I just don't believe Kyle is an evil genius, nor am I sure she's that invested in any of the relationships on this show, especially this season. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

I just don't believe Kyle is an evil genius, nor am I sure she's that invested in any of the relationships on this show, especially this season. 

Hehehe Kyle wishes

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
On 3/14/2024 at 12:33 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

Dehydration happened to both Crystal and Guredy on Miami this season and sent both to the hospital… 

And one had breast cancer, and the other one has an eating disorder according to her.

• Like 1
(edited)
On 3/14/2024 at 1:46 PM, Cosmocrush said:

Rob is old enough to be Crystal's father one thinks that's creepy.  Men, especially wealthy men, date and marry women 20, 25 years younger all the time.  Of all the stuff about Kyle and Morgan, I think the age difference is the least of it.

ETA:  You can bet the women Mauricio is running around with are not in their 50s. 😉

No, the women Mauricio is seen with are in their 20s, or very early 30s, and nobody has an issue. Our society is still really sexist. And Rob could be, and looks like Crystal's father (he did when he married her, as well). He is not attractive either, or ever was. I don't see a problem with Kyle dating anybody younger. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
13 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

And one had breast cancer, and the other one has an eating disorder according to her.

Im not understanding this parallel.. are you saying ONLY people with those issues have heat stokes? They happen 

• Like 3
(edited)
On 3/14/2024 at 1:53 PM, lilmarysunshine said:

As mentioned earlier, much hay has been made over the years about Erika and Tom's age difference. (Dorit also made  a crack about Crystal (24, I think?)  being a "child bride" to Rob (45) and was called racist for it.) 

Not as much about Erika, and Tom, and especially about Crystal because the first time it was mentioned (after Crystal's introduction episode) Dorit was called racist, and nobody will mention it ever again. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
On 3/14/2024 at 11:45 AM, dmeets said:

Last week Kyle insisted that she, above everyone, has put it all out there. Yet she hems and haws when asked about a relationship with Morgan before eventually saying no they're just friends, then hems and haws again when asked if she wants to date her. I guess that means Morgan has indeed friend-zoned her, much to her frustration.

Then more beating around the bush while implying very strongly that "Moe" cheated, yet later she was saying that the years of tabloid gossip was untrue, yet it started to erode away at her faith in him. While Kathy is saying that the tabloids like to spread lies, so... it's not true that he cheated? Kyle was just sick of reading about it? Or was Kathy just making it about her and the Aspen allegations? And why the fuck is she so chummy now with Erika, who she claimed was 50% of the reason she refused to return to the show?

Poor Crystal. Finally after three years has some genuine allies coming into the reunion, only to have it end with her stuck alone next to her nemesis and yet again isolated from everyone else in the room (including Andy, who I'm sure wants her fired above anyone else including Doorit and OG Kyle's "good friend" Annemarie).

What an awkward close to the season. No toast, just Andy saying "I'm Andy Cohen" then getting shit from everyone while he defends himself that it was on the prompter. And camera fade.

Doorit needs to go, but I fear she has two aces up her sleeve for the next season: feuds with Kyle and Garcelle, and an impending marital separation storyline.

I don't think that Kyle and Morgan ever had an affair. They were friends. Kyle said that the tabloids (or rather the tabloids on social media) always posted photos of her and Morgan, but she was in public with other friends many times and they never posted any photos (because the women were not gay). I think Kyle is flattered she has a younger, supposedly cool friend. 

As for Mauricio cheating on not, Bravo showed promos for the third reunion part that were carefully edited to convince people to watch (meaning that the viewers would think he cheated). 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
35 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Im not understanding this parallel.. are you saying ONLY people with those issues have heat stokes? They happen 

Sutton gave an interview where she mentioned that the doctors at the hospital said she suffered from exhaustion and dehydration. This is a little too general. It was not heat stroke. The reunion was filmed in January in Los Angeles. I was in Orange County which is south of LA in December, and it was nice during the day (I was wearing light winter clothes), and cold at night.

I wonder if Crystal was affected by driving fast on an elevation and the tight turns of the mountain in Spain, especially if she was looking on the side and not straight up front. It seemed from what she said that she knew about her high blood pressure issues. 

I still suspect that Sutton was not feeling too well overall, but she used it as an excuse that second to leave and avoid talking to Kathy. She had a shocked expression on her face when Andy Cohen announced that Kathy was coming out.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, ZettaK said:

No, the women Mauricio is seen with are in their 20s, or very early 30s, and nobody has an issue. Our society is still really sexist. And Rob could be, and looks like Crystal's father (he did when he married her, as well). He is not attractive either, or ever was. I don't see a problem with Kyle dating anybody younger. 

You are right that people definitely talk more when the woman is older. I think I'd get more surprise from people if I dated a guy just five years younger than I would a guy 10-15 years older. It's hard not to let society get to you either. I am much more aware of my age when I'm around men younger than me than I am around men older than me. 

As much crap as I give Kyle, she is an outwardly beautiful woman. I can see younger women who like women genuinely being attracted to her, unlike so many of those sugar daddy couples where it's got to be a money thing. Also unlike Rob and Crystal, despite her youth, Morgan's brain has been fully developed for awhile, so there isn't the creep factor of a man approaching 40 dating someone still in her teens like Rob and Crystal. Rob seems sweet, and I know Crystal wasn't a child bride, but still. I'm almost the age Rob was when they began dating, and even if they're legally adults, anyone just out of high school is a BABY to me. 

I can absolutely understand being attracted to someone who's not the same age (within reason), but I'm not a fan of huge age gaps because if you love someone, don't you want to spend your life with them? I can see someone like Erika not minding because she's all about $, but most of us want companionship and love. 

• Like 3

I watched it again, and I noticed some things I didn't see before. First, Sutton was out and "fine" for a little while when Kathy was there. When Sutton was still there, Kyle was extra sweet to Kathy, looking at her lovingly, petting her hair, smiling and laughing with her. 

Once Sutton left, it seemed to leave Kyle. Kyle seemed irritated, short, and quick to correct Kathy. It was almost like her super sweet and loving behaviors were just an act to make Sutton jealous. Relational aggression for sure.

Also, watching back, the paramedic was discreet and didn't say any personal information out loud-- it was the mics that picked that stuff up. So it wasn't as produced or scripted as I thought initially. 

I think with Sutton they may be used to her medical issues and excuses, so they were less interested, even though it's insensitive. I also think Sutton did get dizzy, but I think she recovered, and was sort of going along with all that happened next. It didn't seem like she really wanted to leave but sort of was convinced to go.

As someone who has had panic attacks and gone to the hospital, there is nothing worse than getting there, finally getting in to a doctor, and then feeling okay. It's like, Oh shit. I'm fine. How do I manage this with all the commotion I caused? How do I get out of here without looking crazy? So you go with it. 

For fun, I watched season 1 yesterday. Kyle was actually about the same or worse in season 1 regarding mean girl behavior. She and Kim bickered back and forth constantly, Kyle was always pissed off at Kim and pretty nasty to her, her shopping and handbag love and obsession was a thing from the jump, Mauricio seemed a bit overwhelmed and avoidant of her even then, and she was very much besties and confidant with Farrah. I sort of think that Kyle is used to having a much younger best friend (i.e., Farrah or her daughters) and now that Farrah is more grown, Morgan sort of fills that void for her. As far as being "together" or girlfriends, I don't think that's the case. Kyle seems like a dick chick to me, and Morgan is so young, she's probably looking at Kyle like a mother figure. 

Side note. Does Morgan look like she's turning into Justin Bieber? 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
(edited)
13 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Sutton gave an interview where she mentioned that the doctors at the hospital said she suffered from exhaustion and dehydration. This is a little too general. It was not heat stroke. The reunion was filmed in January in Los Angeles. I was in Orange County which is south of LA in December, and it was nice during the day (I was wearing light winter clothes), and cold at night.

I wonder if Crystal was affected by driving fast on an elevation and the tight turns of the mountain in Spain, especially if she was looking on the side and not straight up front. It seemed from what she said that she knew about her high blood pressure issues. 

I still suspect that Sutton was not feeling too well overall, but she used it as an excuse that second to leave and avoid talking to Kathy. She had a shocked expression on her face when Andy Cohen announced that Kathy was coming out.

she also said she was sick before she got there (bronchitis) and she was in bed for 10 days after Plus you are sitting UNDER hot hot lights for hours on end .. this argument to me kinda doesn't make sense it was cold outside so how did she dehydrate .. its really simple to do . the temp outside has nothing to do with sitting under hot lights for 10 plus hours.. esp if she really wasn't hydrated well before sitting there ...But anyone really, sick or NOT can have this happen there isnt ALWAYS an underlying thing other then just not being properly hydrated (which A LOT of people just arnt)  ..  .. it happens every day ..

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 4
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, ZettaK said:

This insinuation is so far off the mark.  Two years ago, my daughter had a grand mal seizure at school -- 7 minutes long..  After extensive testing, the only possible diagnosis was that she was POTS-adjacent.  (Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome).   A year later, after random episodes of fainting or almost fainting -- some heat related, some not, some possibly stress related, she was diagnosed with mild POTS. My mother almost passes out fairly frequently -- she's thin and that's it.  Lots of things can cause someone to pass out.  If Sutton hadn't eaten or had enough water, that would immediately mess my daughter up - and me too, and I don't have any of those issues.  (no POTS, not thin, etc.)

If Sutton has neuropathy, she likely has underlying circulation issues. That can easily cause someone to almost pass out.  Plus all of the other things?  

Come on now. 

• Like 12
19 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

I did not see Kyle shrugging off Sutton's panic/health attack.  She stood up, she looked concerned, etc., appropriate behavior.  It was Kathy and Erika who sat back and engaged in a casual conversation.  And even if Kyle and Teddi are friends, why would Kyle be blamed for something Teddi said? 

I was hypothesizing that AFTER  the reunion, perhaps Teddi got her information from discussing it with Kyle. That's what I was referring to when I said I think Kyle may have shrugged it off as dramatic. I still wonder about that...

2 hours ago, RecoveringLawyer said:

This insinuation is so far off the mark.  Two years ago, my daughter had a grand mal seizure at school -- 7 minutes long..  After extensive testing, the only possible diagnosis was that she was POTS-adjacent.  (Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome).   A year later, after random episodes of fainting or almost fainting -- some heat related, some not, some possibly stress related, she was diagnosed with mild POTS

Plus, heat flushing has nothing to do with outside temperatures and everything to do with what's going on in your body. (Speaking from experience)

• Like 5

Not sure if it was because of when their respective shows were filmed, but we definitely learned more about the breakup of Kyle and Mo's marriage in a few scenes during 10 BBH episodes than a zillion scenes during 20 RHOBH episodes.

Also, it made RHOBH seem very fake in terms of their conversation with the children when the People story came out. 

(cross posting in BBH)

• Like 2
On 3/21/2024 at 12:54 PM, ZettaK said:

I don't think that Kyle and Morgan ever had an affair. They were friends. Kyle said that the tabloids (or rather the tabloids on social media) always posted photos of her and Morgan, but she was in public with other friends many times and they never posted any photos (because the women were not gay). I think Kyle is flattered she has a younger, supposedly cool friend. 

As for Mauricio cheating on not, Bravo showed promos for the third reunion part that were carefully edited to convince people to watch (meaning that the viewers would think he cheated). 

The whole 'they never post photos of our other friends with us!' nonsense is literally that - nonsense. It has happened once or twice, most notably when Tina was cropped from some photos in Paris. However, the VAST majority of times they get papped, they're on their own and absolutely not with other friends. I recently acquired a whole set of photos from the Mexico vacation earlier this year (see attached images), and they're standing side by side in every single one. After they took a group shot together, they literally walked aways away and did their own photo together, just the two of them with someone to capture it, lol. I got another set of photos where they're clearly both - alone - unpacking luggage from Kyle's car at a place she has in Malibu. Like even on BBH now, Mau is saying out loud that he doesn't know exactly what their relationship is beyond them spending a lot of time together and having a 'connection' and has never straight up asked because he doesn't want to put 'extra pressure' on her and if it's working for her, good.

002.thumb.jpg.ceaf4fc8768ed569bccf7e120a86cede.jpg001.thumb.jpg.5b34e66dd549d04338c8bf5eb2fc3a73.jpg000.thumb.jpg.4ad4aee853ce2cc2d7f03f6f460a8be4.jpg

• Useful 2

Thank you @nicole21290 for the photos but I cannot tell what is going on in any of them, are there witches, whose foot is that and how is it up there, is Kyle getting a piggy back ride from one of the coven?

I do see a wine glass in the last photo under the tree, can you dust it for prints to see if it was Kyle's?

Can you post the rest of your Kyle Kollection of photos, I am really curious about this Mexican vacation, do we know who the other people are?

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 3
13 hours ago, nicole21290 said:

. It has happened once or twice, most notably when Tina was cropped from some photos in Paris.

Whos Tina? Paris? I may have missed some episodes.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Thank you @nicole21290 for the photos but I cannot tell what is going on in any of them, are there witches, whose foot is that and how is it up there, is Kyle getting a piggy back ride from one of the coven?

I do see a wine glass in the last photo under the tree, can you dust it for prints to see if it was Kyle's?

Can you post the rest of your Kyle Kollection of photos, I am really curious about this Mexican vacation, do we know who the other people are?

Ha! Kyle and her close group of friends went to Mexico for her birthday on vacation, same as in 2023. I don't know who all of them are and you certainly can't tell from the set of paparazzi shots, but there's a single frame in her reel about the vacation matching the shirt Morgan's wearing in these pics.

Teddi, Jenn, Jana and Tina are the regulars I'm most familiar with, and they're part of her inner circle. You'd recognise Jenn from party planner/friend role in the celebration of life episode this past season amongst other episodes, but she also appears in all her Kyle's Amazon Lives off-camera and helps in a sort of unofficial assistant role sometimes. 

• Useful 2
7 hours ago, hottesthw said:

Whos Tina? Paris? I may have missed some episodes.

Tina's one of her close inner circle and has been friends with Kyle for decades. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ5QVFnFcJ0lth1Qc9NEhupXIOm_igZ9MLBRPQ0/ 
https://www.instagram.com/p/CqG5JE7vxjYDTus-ZRZVd2ASuJMa6n5o6Aerkk0/

You'll see her in a lot of group shots - Morgan's sitting on her lap in this one from Faye, for example. https://www.instagram.com/p/C09kqh9pASJ/ And you'll see her in the comments on Morgan's mom's posts, etc. They're all close.

The paparazzi photos of Kyle and Morgan in Paris in September 2023 are what I'm referring to - some of them Tina also appeared in (as below - the ones published are ones where she's not as visible). She also posted at the time about seeing Morgan's concert and spending time with them with Michael Coste as well. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxYfN72pvoBTwgG-PO9UH693HnCVBdFNt5jkg00/

000.jpg

000.jpg

001.jpg

• Like 1