Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E18 : es una reunión part uno

• Start Topic

(edited)

I just watched BH reunion, not sure if I can handle this reunion. These Miami women do too much screaming. Their reunion looks are just as bad as BH’s, except for Nicole. And props to Guerdy for rocking the bald head and port scar. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Like 8
5 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

And props to Guerdy for rocking the bald head and port scar. 

Oh but her dress, it is too big in the bust, no flattering at all.  She is a stunning woman and that dress is just so bad.

• Like 8

I think you’re stupid enough to NOT scroll to the bottom of a legal document to see if a man is ACTUALLY divorced so yes Marisol I do think you be so stupid you would DM someone to attack someone else 

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

Here comes the screaming 🙄. This is so funny, Lisa and Nicole run off to pee. Marysol is playing with Kiki’s hair piece while Adrianna is reading her poem. And Kiki and Marysol just start kissing for no reason. 🤣

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
1 hour ago, Straycat80 said:

This cutting to Marcus for commentary is a first isn’t it? Marcus is getting slammed on his Instagram for that dish comment. Good! Moron! 

It's ridiculous that Marcus seems to be doing a "play by play" commentary like this is a sporting event.  He's obnoxious.  I hope he and Larsa buy a home somewhere other than Miami and she (and he) are gone for good.

They're both rude.

• Like 11
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2

No one gives a fuck about Marcus and Larsa. They both are gross. I want Larsa to not be on the show anymore.

The season was good but part 1 of the reunion is kind of lame.

Larsa looks horrible.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
(edited)

My husband looked at the women sitting on the couches, turned to me and said, "The all look awful, what is with the crown and that one with the roses on her dress is so ugly," etc...then he heard the screaming and promptly left the room while asking me how and why I watch that, I really had to ask myself those same questions.

We got an hour of screaming and bad reunion looks, that is all.

Did Lisa look skinnier than she did all season? 

Marysol is drinking thru out this reunion. Her makeup artist did not do a good job, we can see her blotchy skin, she needs more something, I have seen her wake up with more makeup on than she has at the reunion and she came out on stage with wonky hair, like she fell asleep after glam and woke up with bed head.

Larsa says she and Marcus are looking at rings, looking at homes together but I think she will be footing the bill, he is not making millions and I think that promise ring is the finest CZ's he could afford, he did not spend tens of thousands on a ring. IIf she marry's Marcus she gives up her alimony from Scotty and we know she is not doing that.  I love her answer to having not having a big wedding being something about how  Marcus' family are private people and won't attend, like Marcus' aunt on his mother's side wants to dodge paparazzi and they who know and care about who she is. Sure Jan.

Julia looks nuts in her get up and I am disappointed she did not have a goat with her on the couch.

Adriana has got to stop with her writing letters and poems and well, singing as well, it never makes her look good.

Edited by Baltimore Betty
Then, than
  • Like 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Marysol is drinking thru out this reunion. Her makeup artist did not do a good job, we can see her blotchy skin, she needs more something, I have seen her wake up with more makeup on than she has at the reunion and she came out on stage with wonky hair, like she fell asleep after glam and woke up with bed head.

She looked rougher than she does on the show. I wonder if it was the lighting. 

Some of the outfits were so over the top they looked more like costumes to me. 

Nicole made some good points. I don't care what Marcus thinks about anything, and Larsa sounded ridiculous with the sex 5x a day comments. She is trying too hard. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 11

I used to have to deal with Larsa Pippen when Scottie was a Portland Trailblazer for a year. I can't believe that looks-wise that is the same person, but I recognize the personality. I was wondering what was wrong with Marcus for being with her. Now I get it. Marcus, mysogny isn't the flex you think it is. 

These women are just too exhausting.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
1 hour ago, estellasmum said:

I used to have to deal with Larsa Pippen when Scottie was a Portland Trailblazer for a year.

Deal with as in in person deal with??!!! If so then you got a lot of stuff to tell us,as Kyle Richards would say, be open and honest!

• LOL 6
28 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Deal with as in in person deal with??!!! If so then you got a lot of stuff to tell us,as Kyle Richards would say, be open and honest!

Yes, but I don't have good tea. She came into my work, and every single time she was in she had to tell us that SCOTTIE PIPPEN  (never left off the PIPPEN) was in a hurry, so we needed to get her out in a hurry. The only thing is, unless she meant Jr, who was just a toddler, SCOTTIE PIPPEN was never with her, so there was nothing relevant to that other than to let us know that she was attached to him. 

• Fire 1
  • LOL 13

Larsa channeling the evil queen from snow white...if she worked in a bordello. May as well, with that banged up 4-5 times a day snatch.

Marcus showed himself as spoiled nepo-baby asshole with the dishes comment. Another proud moment for his father, no doubt.

Adrianna has one heavily autotuned song that she can't even convincingly lip synch to and she's a pop star! Is that still a term? It sounds so Jr. High/Hannah Montana.

Nicole looks amazing.

Julia's eccentric great grandma duds are doing her zero favors.

I don't get Marysol's penchant for dresses that cage in her upper body, but I'll take that over Guerdy's full breast exposure.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1

Ay yi yi, these people screech and yell over each other more than the other housewives.

Favourite looks were Lisa, Nicole and Adriana. 

I hated the Marcus commentary.  Btw, the Chris Evert’’s son with Julia analogy was bang on, Marcus. Also, wasn’t he confused about the welcome home party after five days? Now, it’s hating on their love.

Larsa deserves the most disgust for her disclosure and rude comments about Guerdy’s cancer diagnosis.  But it doesn’t seem to penetrate.  I can’t tell if she’s dumb, oblivious, self-centred or what. 

• Like 9
7 hours ago, Tiggertoo said:

Larsa deserves the most disgust for her disclosure and rude comments about Guerdy’s cancer diagnosis.  But it doesn’t seem to penetrate.  I can’t tell if she’s dumb, oblivious, self-centred or what. 

She is all that, and more.

• Like 3

I watched  this in increments of 20 minutes. The yelling  over one another  is way too much, I can't hear anything  anyones says. Cutting to Marcus pissed me off, Larsa and Marcus deserve  one another. What a couple of idiots. Larsa insulting the others, 'maybe you're  dry'. Uncouth beyotch,  and when does she sleep.  Guerdy is right, nobody  believes  her BS.

Alexia, let someone else  talk.

• Like 7
5 hours ago, dancingdreamer said:

Larsa insulting the others, 'maybe you're  dry'.

See that right there tells me she is not a nice person, who says that to another woman? Let's give Larsa a couple of years till menopause years comes a knockin' karma will give her lady parts the Sahara treatment, hot flashes that make her sweat like she is in a sauna, sleepless nights, and a thickening of her waistline she has no control over and Larsa's sex drive will be none existent which is fine because I think Marcus will have been long gone and with someone his father likes.

She makes me so mad.

• Like 6
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3

Just for shits and giggles: 5x a day for a year is 1825.

I just don't see Larsa with that kind of work ethic even if 95% of them are just a handy.....

• Like 1
  • LOL 13
18 hours ago, J80134 said:

Marcus showed himself as spoiled nepo-baby asshole with the dishes comment. Another proud moment for his father, no doubt.

The audacity of him to say that about these women, one of whom has a very successful wedding planning business and one who is an actual fucking Doctor! He and Larsa are two peas in a terrible pod. 

I hate to say it but Lisa looked the best. Her dress was simple but pretty and her hair and makeup wasn't crazy like some of the others.

I cracked up at Julia and Kiki just deciding to start kissing to distract everyone.

I totally believe Guerdy when she says Larsa calls and threatens them. Stay on Larsa's neck Guerdy!

• Like 12
(edited)
19 hours ago, MaggieG said:

The audacity of him to say that about these women, one of whom has a very successful wedding planning business and one who is an actual fucking Doctor! He and Larsa are two peas in a terrible pod. 

Also, Alexia has two degrees (one is a Masters), and was a teacher for years in the past, Adriana has a Fine Arts degree from the University of Miami, speaks several languages, and had an art gallery for many years, and Marisol has political science, and law degrees (although she didn’t work in these fields), and had/has a very successful PR firm. Marcus had a lot of nerve.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 10
On 3/2/2024 at 5:04 AM, ZettaK said:

Also, Alexia has two degrees (one is a Masters), and was a teacher for years in the past, Adriana has a Fine Arts degree from the University of Miami, speaks several languages, and had an art gallery for many years, and Marisol has political science, and law degrees (although she didn’t work in these fields), and had/has a very successful PR firm. Marcus had a lot of nerve.

Excellent post. I forget how accomplished these women are. 

• Like 2
On 2/28/2024 at 9:26 PM, Straycat80 said:

This cutting to Marcus for commentary is a first isn’t it? Marcus is getting slammed on his Instagram for that dish comment. Good! Moron! 

What is the dish comment? What did he say????

13 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

What is the dish comment? What did he say????

I can’t remember the exact comment but something about the women were not fit to wash the dishes in his house.