Type keyword(s) to search

S11:E02: The Ultimate Betrayal

• Start Topic

(edited)

Lala's imitation of Scheana shimmying while asking what Schwartz and Lisa were talking about was hilarious.

Also, it's early July and Tom has the fireplace going.  

Edited by gwen747
  • Like 4
3 hours ago, princelina said:

This just confirms my opinion that Ariana talks out of her ass and is full of crap most of the time.

"I'm so ashamed of my ugly vagina . . . but I think I'll take all my friends and a camera crew to watch me get my pubes lasered off!"

"I understand my straight white privilege . . . and bisexuality is my entire identity!"

"I hate my body and cover any exposed part with body makeup . . . except when I'm twerking in a thong at pool parties!"

"I've never wanted kids because I can't stand the thought of labor and having all that goop fall out of me . . . unless it would teach my old boyfriend a lesson, then I'll have one!"

With everyone standing around yelling, "We love you, Lisa!"  You know it, baby!! 😂

ETA:  that dude talking to James when James was waiting for Tom - he was yammering something about "Katie and the friend group" but didn't seem to actually be saying anything!  Was he just told by production to stand there and pretend he was talking to James?  It was weird.  And I'll tell you what I'm NOT here for is a bunch of sober parties filled with strangers and Billie Lee!

Even though I wrote what you quoted, I agree with you. Ariana often misrepresents herself. And she can be VERY smug. 

I was not thrilled to learn that they credited Ariana for “Chicago”’s highest-grossing non-holiday performance week in its 27-year history. Nor that individuals are praising her performance. 

I hope they don’t start casting her in more legitimate roles. But it does seem that the public’s opinion of her is changing gradually.

She defaults to very arrogant when she’s upset.

• Like 8

I’ve also decided I like Schwartz again. I know he can be a douche but ppl put this whole affair thing on him too much. What was he supposed to do snitch on his best friend? Anyone who has been in that type of a situation knows it’s not that easy.

• Like 8
(edited)
15 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

Hating all of them probably wasn't the idea, but it did turn out that way.  However, I actually LIKE Allie (Ally?)  She seems to have a good head on her shoulders.  

She believes in astrology, so she cannot have one by definition. 

Wasn't there something fishy about her when she appeared last season? 🤔

15 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

In the beginning, in Season 1, my intense dislike was reserved for Stassi Schroeder and that human lie machine she called a boyfriend.  Wasn't all that fond of her two stooges Kristin and Katie, but Scheana was still relatively sweet and an underdog in the face of Schroeder's bullying.  The two Toms seemed to be nice guys and Schwartz wasn't much of a presence. 

It seems like on this show, the more we see someone the more of an asshole they become. 

12 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

And it did not go unnoticed by me that when Tom started with the "back in the day" about Kristin, James simply got up, brushed his pants and said "I'm not going back 10 years with you, Mate" and walked out the door.  Not like the James of old, who would have done it all with quite the dramatic flourish complete with loud name calling and yelling. 

Watching Tom's party populated by every famewhore that's been trying to get five minutes of airtime on this show was hysterical.  They even resurrected Billie Lee.  

I know this group is extremely incestuous, but did James and Kristen cheat on Sandoval?

I have to wonder if they had to round up people for Sandoval's party because he no longer has any friends who'd want to be seen there?

10 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

But he said she could come to the party if she wanted! 

Or a nice hotel room!

4 hours ago, Marley said:

I’ve also decided I like Schwartz again. I know he can be a douche but ppl put this whole affair thing on him too much. What was he supposed to do snitch on his best friend? Anyone who has been in that type of a situation knows it’s not that easy.

I've soured a bit on Schwartz but think it's unfair that people harassed him and the staff at S&S over Sandoval.

Edited by Gharlane
  • Like 5
5 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I was not thrilled to learn that they credited Ariana for “Chicago”’s highest-grossing non-holiday performance week in its 27-year history. Nor that individuals are praising her performance. 

I hope they don’t start casting her in more legitimate roles. But it does seem that the public’s opinion of her is changing gradually.

I'm not sure I understand.  What or who else should have been credited for that  grossing milestone?  I mean, it was obviously not because they had heard all over the tubes Ariana was the next Idina Menzel, but money from VPR fans still counts in the receipts.

Fame really fucks certain people, and as mentioned above, once upon a time, the Toms were considered decent human beings, then the attention came.  So if she gets worse, sure, the public may turn on her.  And popularity is fleeting, so maybe you're right, but I don't think it's happening now.

As far as Ariana's smugness, geez, hang out with Jax and Scheana and James and Randall and Kristin for awhile, see how humble and self-effacing you end up.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Gharlane said:
5 hours ago, Marley said:

I've soured a bit on Schwartz but think it's unfair that people harassed him and the staff at S&S over Sandoval.

I can agree that Schwartz was actually in a bit of a no-win situation here.  But I don't need that to factor into the fact that he was a pointless and ridiculous jackass I already didn't like anyhow. 

As far as S&S (which, btw, I wonder how that's doing now?  Not as a point, actually curious.) the mob is a mob, and mobs are full of shitheads being assholes because they're bored.

Edited by Lassus
  • Like 4
(edited)
17 hours ago, snarts said:

Scheana's OCD seems like a chosen storyline to me. Summer's nearly 3 so this is either the 2nd or 3rd season since her birth. Scheana seemingly had no issue traveling without her to WWHL multiple times. IMHO, she will do or say anything for attention. 

Her OCD might be a storyline now to explain why she's not drinking? I don't know. It's very possible that she kept it to herself because she didn't want to sound "crazy," which she mentioned somewhere (I'm just not sure if it was the show or WWHL. Also, I thought she said that it wasn't necessarily the traveling without the baby that triggered her -- it was having someone other than family take care of her?).

Or, maybe she just thought the difficulties she was feeling would go away on their own or that they were normal issues for new moms. I can say from experience that, for some with OCD, it can take a while to realize or decide that it's not just a high-strung personality and/or random quirks that are making you feel/act a certain way, and in the meantime, we all still have to do things and go places and take care of stuff. Also, in women, OCD can become worse/more noticeable/more difficult to manage as we get older and/or when hormones do crazy shit. 

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, Gharlane said:

I know this group is extremely incestuous, but did James and Kristen cheat on Sandoval?

According to Sandoval, Kristin started cheating on him with James BEFORE the breakup, but I don't recall any indication of this prior to him making the allegation at one of the reunions.  And that was because James was needling the hell out of him.  

3 hours ago, Lassus said:

Counterpoint: Astrology.

Yeah, I have to agree on that one, and I was actually going to say something about her only flaw to me so far was the astrology "thang" but I was hesitant.  

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

According to Sandoval, Kristin started cheating on him with James BEFORE the breakup, but I don't recall any indication of this prior to him making the allegation at one of the reunions.  And that was because James was needling the hell out of him.  

Yeah, I have to agree on that one, and I was actually going to say something about her only flaw to me so far was the astrology "thang" but I was hesitant.  

I thought Tom had moved out and was staying with Scheana, went to the apartment to get some things, and discovered the Kristen/James hookup, but I could be wrong. He was upset because they were friends and planned to get an apartment together in which they'd make beautiful music.

Although James was totally in the wrong, he was just 21 and horny boys that age don't have much loyalty when it comes to matters of the dick. And Kristen probably seduced him. Also a way to get more time on-air and a slightly bigger check.

• Like 5

I'm pretty sure Kristen was to move out of Sandy's apartment and James was supposed to move in but Kristen "stole" him first!  When James was accused of dating Kristen to be on the show he pointed out that he would have been on anyway as Sandy's roommate.

As for Schwartz, "Scandoval" was the best thing that happened to him as far as the show goes - had they ended last season he would have gone out as Biggest Douche after all of his behavior - both with Raquel AND the sad sack act.  Remember him rubbing lemons on his armpits at the sandwich party?

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
10 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

Her OCD might be a storyline now to explain why she's not drinking? I don't know. It's very possible that she kept it to herself because she didn't want to sound "crazy," which she mentioned somewhere (I'm just not sure if it was the show or WWHL. Also, I thought she said that it wasn't necessarily the traveling without the baby that triggered her -- it was having someone other than family take care of her?).

Or, maybe she just thought the difficulties she was feeling would go away on their own or that they were normal issues for new moms. I can say from experience that, for some with OCD, it can take a while to realize or decide that it's not just a high-strung personality and/or random quirks that are making you feel/act a certain way, and in the meantime, we all still have to do things and go places and take care of stuff. Also, in women, OCD can become worse/more noticeable/more difficult to manage as we get older and/or when hormones do crazy shit. 

I feel I have to respond here that I hope those of us who are expressing...skepticism towards Scheana don't sound dismissive of what you live with. I can't speak for everyone here but to me Scheana's description of OCD is sounding remarkably similar to BH Dorit's PTSD. 

I know we all respond differently, but Scheana has spent a significant amount of time travelling without her daughter. She's previously shaded Lala for having nurses and nannies (during the Randall era), implying Lala had it 'easier', not that Scheana was incapable of leaving Summer Moon (tm) in someone else's care. But the bridge too far is that Tori, who we were introduced to last night as the new "nanny"

Spoiler

is one corner of the upcoming love triangle with Katie and Schwartz.   

tl:dr: I believe post-partum conditions and OCD are real. It's Scheana who I think is fake.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
13 hours ago, chick binewski said:

I feel I have to respond here that I hope those of us who are expressing...skepticism towards Scheana don't sound dismissive of what you live with. I can't speak for everyone here but to me Scheana's description of OCD is sounding remarkably similar to BH Dorit's PTSD. 

I know we all respond differently, but Scheana has spent a significant amount of time travelling without her daughter. She's previously shaded Lala for having nurses and nannies (during the Randall era), implying Lala had it 'easier', not that Scheana was incapable of leaving Summer Moon (tm) in someone else's care. But the bridge too far is that Tori, who we were introduced to last night as the new "nanny"

Reveal spoiler

tl:dr: I believe post-partum conditions and OCD are real. It's Scheana who I think is fake.

I don’t feel offended or anything, and, like I said, I don’t know what her deal is and she could be full of crap. That said, I didn’t think her description sounded odd at all or similar to Dorit. It actually sounded similar to me, haha!

Anyway, this  is not a logical disorder so there’s not really much sense in expecting a person who has it to sound logical when explaining it to someone who doesn’t. Its symptoms often contradict other people’s impressions of us, even those who are much closer than TV watchers (for instance, my mom and dad have zero idea of mine). It’s not like Monk — well, some people are. Sometimes I am! But mostly, for me (and maybe for Scheana), it’s just looks like an outwardly normal human without any noticeable red flag that tells onlookers that there’s OCD afoot. 

ETA: I don’t think that the fact that Scheana did travel/leave Summer Moon means that she’s not legitimately anxious about doing soI deal with a similar situation all the time (and it was  worse pre-COVID, when I didn’t work from home). Again, I wouldn’t be at all surprised if she purposely kept it to herself for a variety of reasons, until she felt like she couldn't anymore.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 4
5 hours ago, chick binewski said:

But the bridge too far is that Tori, who we were introduced to last night as the new "nanny"

Hide contents

Hahahahahahaha!  You are killing me with your hidden contents!  

• Like 3
19 hours ago, Lassus said:

I'm not sure I understand.  What or who else should have been credited for that  grossing milestone?  I mean, it was obviously not because they had heard all over the tubes Ariana was the next Idina Menzel, but money from VPR fans still counts in the receipts.

Fame really fucks certain people, and as mentioned above, once upon a time, the Toms were considered decent human beings, then the attention came.  So if she gets worse, sure, the public may turn on her.  And popularity is fleeting, so maybe you're right, but I don't think it's happening now.

As far as Ariana's smugness, geez, hang out with Jax and Scheana and James and Randall and Kristin for awhile, see how humble and self-effacing you end up.

Apologies. Yes, of course they are going to report that cuckquean Ariana is the reason they sold so many tickets. I am just anticipating it feeding her ego and affecting her behavior. I want to stay on #teamariana, but I can already feel my support waning. 

Yes, there are quite a few smug cast members. But so many of us identified with Ariana’s broken heart and rage from the betrayal. We want to continue rooting for her. But arrogance is not appealing.

I notice on Facebook and Instagram that many are starting to criticize how much attention she is still receiving.

• Like 5
3 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I notice on Facebook and Instagram that many are starting to criticize how much attention she is still receiving.

Yeah, well, look at it - criticizing the attention.  That seems to be a them problem.

• Like 4

While I was never an Ariana fan before the scandal, I was sympathetic to how she was blindsided by the betrayal. It wasn't that Sandoval cheated, she really should've expected that! Rather, it was Raquel's involvement as her close friend and the fact that they carried on for months right under her nose.

That said, not sure how she can be faulted for the public reaction and her ensuing popularity. Was she supposed to turn down opportunities to maintain their sympathies?

She's always been smug and holier than thou, just far less so than Tom. He demands utter loyalty & devotion from his partners, anything less and he thinks it's OK to cheat. 40+ years old and he still can't man up and end a relationship when he's not happy. Heck, even Jax was capable of that.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 2/7/2024 at 9:29 AM, 65mickey said:

Isn't there already a loan or second mortgage on the house? There may very well be little to no equity left in the house.  Ariana was saying last year that if the house were sold the loan would not decrease her share of the proceeds because it was Tom's loan. No that's not how it works.  I don't know how this problem is solved unless they come to a mutual agreement.  Because they are not married there is no divorce and no judge to order what has to be done. They are just 2 stubborn people who are not willing to sit down at a table with an attorney and agree to do the right thing.  Did Tom say that Ariana is not paying her share of the mortgage? If this is the case and he can no long pay the mortgage the house will go into foreclosure. Then they both end up with nothing. 

Yes, there is an equity loan which was taken to fund S & S.

Ariana is all about revenge, but the best solution for her well being is to sell the house, and move out.

Sandoval said he paid for everything for 8 months, mortgage, bills, landscaping, cleaning, etc. He was scrambling to get the money to pay for those, and she didn't seem to realize that possible foreclosure would affect her, as well! 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 5
(edited)

On 2/8/2024 at 3:04 AM, Marley said:

The reaction to the affair is absolutely irrational, fueled by social media, blogs, podcasts, etc.

On 2/8/2024 at 7:35 AM, Gharlane said:

She believes in astrology, so she cannot have one by definition. 

Wasn't there something fishy about her when she appeared last season? 🤔

Ally was on a reality show in the past (a very short lived one), and a friend convinced her to go and see James at a club deep in the Valley (west) where he was a DJ. And what a surprise, they hooked up.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 5
(edited)
On 2/7/2024 at 12:33 PM, Carolina Girl said:

So....at the time this filming was going on, were the producers trying to tempt La Rachel to come back to the show?  Hence the persuasion of Lala and James to make attempt at reconciliation?  Unless Lala did it to give her some semblance of a storyline this season - after all, let's face it the Randall ship has sailed, unless she's planning to make that custody battle some sort of ongoing plotline (and I'm pretty damn sure her lawyer has already told her to zip her lip regarding Randall - period).  Can't even think why James would want to stop by Sandoval's birthday party or why Sandoval would even think to INVITE him for that matter after the way they engaged at the Reunion.

I'm just thinking this is going to be a season fraught with producer interference.  

Also, just NO on the new Jax and Cornpone show.  

Yes, the producers wanted Raquel to participate, but there was a disagreement about the salary.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
3 hours ago, Lassus said:

Yeah, well, look at it - criticizing the attention.  That seems to be a them problem.

And how many of them have the discipline and stamina required for DWTS and Chicago? That's a lot of bloody exhausting, hard work!

• Like 4

The house thing - the amount he's offering her is bullshit and no where near 50% of what the house is worth.  I don't blame her for not wanting to take his bullshit scraps.

Also, I believe they have petitioned the courts to handle the house.

• Like 1
On 2/8/2024 at 2:04 AM, Marley said:

I don't think anyone really blames him for not snitching.  I think their issue is all the additional lying he did for Sandoval. He acted as though he was into Raquel; even going so far as making out with her and he knew this would hurt Katie. At that time he knew Raquel and Sandavol were a thing. He also helped Sandoval with the narrative on camera that "Ariana talks down and doesn't support me" so they could set up the break up and make it look like it was her fault. He also made jokes about Tom/Raquel in front of Ariana; again knowing they were hooking up. 

• Like 9
(edited)

This living arrangement of Tom’s and Ariana’s is just fucking ridiculous, and I think that’s why the “assistant” has such a stupid smile all the time. Tom should have moved out. He lost all squatter’s rights when he took up with Rachel. As hard as I find it to defend Chucklehead Schwartz, I can’t blame him for finally being angry at Sandoval.

Sorry, I still have ZERO sympathy for Sandoval. Change my mind.

EDIT: Once again, this is WHY you have some kind of legal agreement or contract in place before you make any major purchase like real estate, especially if marriage is not involved.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
On 2/7/2024 at 12:33 PM, Carolina Girl said:

So....at the time this filming was going on, were the producers trying to tempt La Rachel to come back to the show?  Hence the persuasion of Lala and James to make attempt at reconciliation?  Unless Lala did it to give her some semblance of a storyline this season - after all, let's face it the Randall ship has sailed, unless she's planning to make that custody battle some sort of ongoing plotline (and I'm pretty damn sure her lawyer has already told her to zip her lip regarding Randall - period).  Can't even think why James would want to stop by Sandoval's birthday party or why Sandoval would even think to INVITE him for that matter after the way they engaged at the Reunion.

I'm just thinking this is going to be a season fraught with producer interference.  

Also, just NO on the new Jax and Cornpone show.  

Is Cornpone a new one? I like. 

And yes, just NO.

• Like 2
On 2/8/2024 at 5:13 AM, Lassus said:

Fame really fucks certain people, and as mentioned above, once upon a time, the Toms were considered decent human beings, then the attention came.  So if she gets worse, sure, the public may turn on her. 

The public is beginning to turn on her. She is way too overexposed. In the season trailer, Lala comments on how someone gets cheated on and then becomes God. I agree with that, although, I think Lala is just jealous of the attention.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
(edited)
20 hours ago, hatchetgirl said:

The house thing - the amount he's offering her is bullshit and no where near 50% of what the house is worth.  I don't blame her for not wanting to take his bullshit scraps.

Also, I believe they have petitioned the courts to handle the house.

He said on Nick Viall's podcast that he made a $3.1 cash offer which is significantly higher than what they bought the house for, and she refused. I assume that's the current market value, or about of the house which was purchased in 2019 for about $2.1 million. Court documents of her recent lawsuit (January 2024) against him to force him to sell the house state the appreciation of the value of the house at $800,000. Details on those links below. Any money each of them will receive if the house sells will be minus the amounts of the two mortgages. I'm sure that they paid almost nothing on the principal of the mortgage in only four years of ownership. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tmz.com/2024/01/30/tom-sandoval-offer-buy-out-ariana-madix-shared-house-breakup-petty-vanderpump/

https://www.vulture.com/article/vanderpump-rules-house-lawsuit-tom-sandoval-ariana-madix.html

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
On 2/6/2024 at 10:19 PM, Marley said:

I kind of feel bad for Brock. Even tho he’s lame too but it seems like Scheana’s mom is in their marriage and Scheana absolutely surrounds herself with yes men.

Brock seemed frustrated. It looks like this and Scheana's PPD is a strain on their relationship. I hope they get it worked out. 

No way would I stay in that house. I understand Adriana's attachment to it, but I wouldn't want to live in that toxic environment. Not worth it to me. 

• Like 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

Brock seemed frustrated. It looks like this and Scheana's PPD is a strain on their relationship. I hope they get it worked out. 

No way would I stay in that house. I understand Adriana's attachment to it, but I wouldn't want to live in that toxic environment. Not worth it to me. 

That’s just it. I don’t think Ariana has any sentimental attachment to the house. It’s Tom who feels he put a lot of work into designing it exactly how he wants and wants to stay there. Ariana just doesn’t want Tom to have it—even if he pays more than she would get selling it to anyone else. Ariana comes off as willing to burn it to the ground and taking the insurance money sooner than letting Tom have it. Granted, I kind of get the position that if she leaves then there’s no leverage in getting Tom out of it. They’re both trying to wait the other out—Tom so he can buy it and Ariana so she can get anyone else other than Tom to take ownership. While I get she’s a scorned woman here and doesn’t want him to “win,” by making him give her over market value—which he’s willing and eager to do—she still walks away a winner, too, if he gives her more money than it’s worth. Divorcing couples buy each other out all of the time. She’s just being spiteful by not letting him be the one to buy it. And, I do think this is our first taste of the narrative of Ariana being cheated on and acting like god, like Lala said. her behavior is unreasonable and yet also somewhat understandable, but if she keeps up with this constant level of spite, eventually people are going to tire of it and see her as the instigator rather than the victim.

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 6
(edited)
On 2/9/2024 at 8:50 AM, snarts said:

While I was never an Ariana fan before the scandal, I was sympathetic to how she was blindsided by the betrayal. It wasn't that Sandoval cheated, she really should've expected that! Rather, it was Raquel's involvement as her close friend and the fact that they carried on for months right under her nose.

That said, not sure how she can be faulted for the public reaction and her ensuing popularity. Was she supposed to turn down opportunities to maintain their sympathies?

She's always been smug and holier than thou, just far less so than Tom. He demands utter loyalty & devotion from his partners, anything less and he thinks it's OK to cheat. 40+ years old and he still can't man up and end a relationship when he's not happy. Heck, even Jax was capable of that.

I was sympathetic to Ariana, as well because she seemed to have a genuine friendship with Raquel/Rachel, and was supportive of her because she was younger, alone in LA after she broke up with James, and needed guidance because she was not exactly intelligent. But I was shocked by the way she acted at the reunion (and later on). 

6 hours ago, JenE4 said:

That’s just it. I don’t think Ariana has any sentimental attachment to the house. It’s Tom who feels he put a lot of work into designing it exactly how he wants and wants to stay there. Ariana just doesn’t want Tom to have it—even if he pays more than she would get selling it to anyone else. Ariana comes off as willing to burn it to the ground and taking the insurance money sooner than letting Tom have it. Granted, I kind of get the position that if she leaves then there’s no leverage in getting Tom out of it. They’re both trying to wait the other out—Tom so he can buy it and Ariana so she can get anyone else other than Tom to take ownership. While I get she’s a scorned woman here and doesn’t want him to “win,” by making him give her over market value—which he’s willing and eager to do—she still walks away a winner, too, if he gives her more money than it’s worth. Divorcing couples buy each other out all of the time. She’s just being spiteful by not letting him be the one to buy it. And, I do think this is our first taste of the narrative of Ariana being cheated on and acting like god, like Lala said. her behavior is unreasonable and yet also somewhat understandable, but if she keeps up with this constant level of spite, eventually people are going to tire of it and see her as the instigator rather than the victim.

Yes, it's obvious she doesn't want him to keep the house because he loves it, period. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 5
16 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

Is Cornpone a new one? I like. 

I'd love to claim the title of She Who Came Up With It Originally but I don't think I was.  I believe someone early on wasn't fooled by Miss Rural America, nailed Brittany for the famewhore she was and christened her the Kentucky Cornpone.  So I guess you could say I steal from the best.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
13 hours ago, gwen747 said:

I think Lala is just jealous of the attention.

Add to that the fact that I'm convinced Lala expected this entire season to be about the wrong done to her by the Chinless Wonder and that she would be the recipient of sympathy and a storyline.  Once Le Scandale with Emmett was exposed, there was no rush to feature her anywhere.  She got the Uber commercial but that featured Ariana and Scheana.  She got a slot in the commercial for that new spy comedy movie and gets to say "Give The Lala!" but I don't recall any offers like Ariana got - for Dancing With the Stars or to perform in Chicago.  In fact, I believe her acting career has pretty much dried up, hasn't it?  Now that Chinless isn't insisting that she have a role in his productions (she might ask Mia Farrow how to deal with that).  

Instead. the Tom and Rachel's affair is exposed and the cameras go up for another round of filming for what - a week? Meanwhile, in the editing room, the Chinless-Lala storyline, what there is of it, it edited in for the initial episode and they begin scouring footage for tell-tales on Tom and Rachel.  I'm sure there was a LOT more on Chinless-Lala but at that point, who the hell cared?

• Like 5
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, gwen747 said:

The public is beginning to turn on her. She is way too overexposed. In the season trailer, Lala comments on how someone gets cheated on and then becomes God. I agree with that, although, I think Lala is just jealous of the attention.

I don't even care about her overexposure = if she gets offers to do Dancing and Chicago she should take them and do her best - she was living in LA and being on this show for just that reason anyway.  She's just always been a faker and kind of a bitch, and if she doesn't see and change that people are going to go back to thinking it about her.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, princelina said:

I don't even care about her overexposure = if she gets offers to do Dancing and Chicago she should take them and do her best - she was living in LA and being on this show for just that reason anyway.  She's just always been a faker and kind of a bitch, and if she doesn't see and change that people are going to go back to thinking it about her.

First red flag for me with Adriana was her "I'm smarter than her and prettier than her" comment about Kristin. Showed her true colors. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3

It didn't occur to me that Sandoval's "assistant" is trying to not laugh at the ridiculous situation she's in, but the way she texts doesn't help. I cannot think of examples rightnow, but reading them gave me a headache. 

• Like 2

Nobody celebrates the closing of a business, but this could be Lisa Vanderpump's chance for some air time. 

They always did such a great business for pride, they were  sad to see it close. As for LVP, she'll  always have air time, as long as she wants it. 😉

• Like 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Has Ariana responded to Sandoval claiming she hasn’t paid any of the bills?

Oh, on the After Show, she explained that Sandoval never provides a bill or invoice or receipt. He just asks her to pay an amount. She has asked each assistant (I think Ann is his third assistant) to ask him for the printed bill, and he still hasn’t. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
(edited)

I don't feel bad for Brock,he seems like he wanted fame. He is too flirty with the other women on the cast. For the first time in years I actually liked Lauren (LaLa) when she was with Arianna. Finally not kissing up to Arianna was refreshing to see,and Lauren's facial expressions were cracking me up. Lol it was so obvious to me Tom Sandy and James were very mad each other when James arrived at his party. I was laughing my butt off. Tom was trying not to get mad so much lol. James was wrong to pee on Tom's bushes but that was hilarious too.

I feel bad for Ann. That has to be so uncomfortable,especially when Ariana is having a bad day I'm sure. Be careful Ann,I think Tom might try to get with you. Lol he might try to give Ann his bedroom eyes. I have always liked Schwartz and it seems like he's trying to make things better. 

Edited by JustbeingReal
  • Like 2
59 minutes ago, JustbeingReal said:

I don't feel bad for Brock,he seems like he wanted fame. He is too flirty with the other women on the cast. For the first time in years I actually liked Lauren (LaLa) when she was with Arianna. Finally not kissing up to Arianna was refreshing to see,and Lauren's facial expressions were cracking me up. Lol it was so obvious to me Tom Sandy and James were very mad each other when James arrived at his party. I was laughing my butt off. Tom was trying not to get mad so much lol. James was wrong to pee on Tom's bushes but that qas hilarious too.

I feel bad for Ann. That has to be so uncomfortable,especially when Ariana is having a bad day I'm sure. Be careful Ann,I think Tom might try to get with you. Lol he might try to give Ann his bedroom eyes. I have always liked Schwartz and it seems like he's trying to make things better. 

Brock sent a DM on IG to Scheana. That's how they "met".

5 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Oh, on the After Show, she explained that Sandoval never provides a bill or invoice or receipt. He just asks her to pay an amount. She has asked each assistant (I think Ann is his third assistant) to ask him for the printed bill, and he still hasn’t. 

I'm sure she knows the exact amount of the mortgage payment.

14 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

First red flag for me with Adriana was her "I'm smarter than her and prettier than her" comment about Kristin. Showed her true colors. 

Bravo showed reruns of all the seasons recently. Ariana also said that Kristen was not equal to Sandoval in appearance, or personality.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
18 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

Add to that the fact that I'm convinced Lala expected this entire season to be about the wrong done to her by the Chinless Wonder and that she would be the recipient of sympathy and a storyline.  Once Le Scandale with Emmett was exposed, there was no rush to feature her anywhere.  She got the Uber commercial but that featured Ariana and Scheana.  She got a slot in the commercial for that new spy comedy movie and gets to say "Give The Lala!" but I don't recall any offers like Ariana got - for Dancing With the Stars or to perform in Chicago.  In fact, I believe her acting career has pretty much dried up, hasn't it?  Now that Chinless isn't insisting that she have a role in his productions (she might ask Mia Farrow how to deal with that).  

Instead. the Tom and Rachel's affair is exposed and the cameras go up for another round of filming for what - a week? Meanwhile, in the editing room, the Chinless-Lala storyline, what there is of it, it edited in for the initial episode and they begin scouring footage for tell-tales on Tom and Rachel.  I'm sure there was a LOT more on Chinless-Lala but at that point, who the hell cared?

Lala’s whole acting "career" was tied to Rand(all). 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Oh, on the After Show, she explained that Sandoval never provides a bill or invoice or receipt.

Also, when it comes to Sandoval, I wouldn't believe a word he says anyway.  Remember the according to him Ariana was at the brink of suicide any time he hinted at a parting of the ways.  I imagine he simply watched his breakup video with Kristin in past episodes On Demand and got this script ready, since he's so unimaginative.  I seriously doubt he was upset about the bill paying, if that is even the case.  I'm willing to be bet anything he paid the bills, and Ariana wrote a check covering her share.  

• Like 5
(edited)
On 2/10/2024 at 1:38 PM, Carolina Girl said:

Absolutely.  Also, Tom/Ariana was a SHOCK, both that it happened at all, and who it happened with.  Which person on planet Earth could possibly have been shocked by Randall cheating?  If you (Lala) can't understand this, it's definitely on you.  

Edited by Lassus
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

Also, when it comes to Sandoval, I wouldn't believe a word he says anyway.  Remember the according to him Ariana was at the brink of suicide any time he hinted at a parting of the ways.  I imagine he simply watched his breakup video with Kristin in past episodes On Demand and got this script ready, since he's so unimaginative.  I seriously doubt he was upset about the bill paying, if that is even the case.  I'm willing to be bet anything he paid the bills, and Ariana wrote a check covering her share.  

The house has high mortgage payments, and maintenance fees, he was indebted because of the new restaurant/bar/lounge, and he has other expenses. Sandoval lost a lot of income after Scandoval from shows (he didn't participate on Winter House although he was supposed to, for example), and many endorsements for almost a year. I bet he was desperate. Ariana didn't say he lied about her not paying for anything, she said recently on an interview after the episode aired that Sandoval didn't provide detailed receipts, that's why she didn't pay. 

• Like 3
(edited)
On 2/11/2024 at 7:53 AM, ZettaK said:

I'm sure she knows the exact amount of the mortgage payment.

Are you kidding?  So what?  I don't care if I do know, that's how it works when someone wants money from you, ESPECIALLY now if there's any sort of conflict going on.  Hell, I don't know the exact amount of my mortgage, and in an area like that, I doubt it's constant.  Never pay anything without paperwork.  I also hope she's demanding receipts for the payments she's making.

On 2/10/2024 at 2:22 PM, princelina said:

She's just always been a faker

I guess I don't understand this.  When she's been bitchy (and even I wouldn't deny that she's been bitchy various times) it's been ONSCREEN, and not, like, overheard, she knows where she is.  What is she faking about?

Edited by Lassus
  • Like 2
13 minutes ago, Lassus said:

Are you kidding?  So what?  I don't care if I do know, that's how it works when someone wants money from you, ESPECIALLY now if there's any sort of conflict going on.  Hell, I don't know the exact amount of my mortgage, and in an area like that, I doubt it's constant.  Never pay anything without paperwork.  I also hope she's demanding receipts for the payments she's making.

I guess I don't understand this.  When she's been bitchy (and even I wouldn't deny that she's been bitchy various times) it's been ONSCREEN, and not, like, overheard, she knows where she is.  What is she faking about?

Monthly mortgage payments are the same, unless the terms change, and I doubt theirs changed since they got another equity loan in 2021 to help finance S & S. I don't doubt she didn't pay on purpose in order to force him to sell the house. 

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Monthly mortgage payments are the same, unless the terms change, and I doubt theirs changed since they got another equity loan in 2021 to help finance S & S. I don't doubt she didn't pay on purpose in order to force him to sell the house. 

If they foolishly got a mortgage with a variable rate, and I have no doubt they did, it would change whenever the Prime Interest Rate changed. 

I am sure,however,  that both parties are being dishonest to some extent.

• Like 6
33 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Fair.  But it still doesn't matter, in this kind of dissolving partnership, I want paperwork before I pay a bill and a receipt after I pay it.

• Like 6