Type keyword(s) to search

S11:E02: The Ultimate Betrayal

• Start Topic

43 minutes ago, Lassus said:

Fair.  But it still doesn't matter, in this kind of dissolving partnership, I want paperwork before I pay a bill and a receipt after I pay it.

Oh, I agree. 

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Lassus said:

I guess I don't understand this.  When she's been bitchy (and even I wouldn't deny that she's been bitchy various times) it's been ONSCREEN, and not, like, overheard, she knows where she is.  What is she faking about?

I'll have to answer this by quoting my own previous post: 😄

On 2/7/2024 at 11:45 PM, princelina said:

This just confirms my opinion that Ariana talks out of her ass and is full of crap most of the time.

"I'm so ashamed of my ugly vagina . . . but I think I'll take all my friends and a camera crew to watch me get my pubes lasered off!"

"I understand my straight white privilege . . . and bisexuality is my entire identity!"

"I hate my body and cover any exposed part with body makeup . . . except when I'm twerking in a thong at pool parties!"

"I've never wanted kids because I can't stand the thought of labor and having all that goop fall out of me . . . unless it would teach my old boyfriend a lesson, then I'll have one!"

• Like 3

I do not understand how ANYONE could keep their bedrooms in the state of disarray that Tom and Ariana do.  There are what - FIVE bedrooms in that house?  For crikey's sake, buy some racks and each of you could turn one of the bedrooms into a closet.  I'm flustered if someone comes over unexpectedly and there anything out of place in the living room.  I'd die of embarrassment to have that mess broadcast on national TV.  

• Like 6
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Lassus said:

I'm not sure those are actual quotes.

@princelina was paraphrasing, but you can rewatch previous seasons. Ariana has said on screen that, because of an ex-boyfriend, who told her that her vulva was ugly, she feels very self-conscious about her body or doesn’t like her body. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

@princelina was paraphrasing, but you can rewatch previous seasons. Ariana has said on screen that, because of an ex-boyfriend, who told her that her vulva was ugly, she feels very self-conscious about her body or doesn’t like her body. 

Thank you 😄. Although "I understand my straight white privilege" and bisexuality being "my entire identity" are pretty exact quotes, as is the one about being grossed out by pregnancy and having all that stuff come out of her body.  But they all represent her behaviors over the years, and answer the question as to why I call her a faker.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

I think, if anything, those quotes prove only hyperbole, drama, and/or mind-changing. Is everyone here the exact same way they were in previous years? I'm not and I'm also not a "faker" (for instance, I used to not feel disgusted at the idea of giving birth. Then one day, for whatever reason, I did and [happily] remained that way for the rest-of my child-bearing years. Another example, I used to eat meat and now I don't).

As for the vulva business and the like, it's not uncommon for exhibitionism to be a characteristic of low self esteem (though twerking at a party of her friends doesn't, to me, reveal hypocrisy). Or maybe some kind of therapy helped her change her attitude -- not that I think getting one's junk waxed on TV is some kind of triumph, but whatever, people change.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 5

I thought that whole "I've studied sketch comedy" bullshit on the beach was as annoying as hell.  It was nothing but pure jealousy at someone else be given a stage to perform and her desire to minimize the achievement.  

I imagine the first incarnation of the "Not Ready for Primetime Players" would have ridiculed the "study sketch comedy" statement.  And they were EXPERTS at it.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

I thought that whole "I've studied sketch comedy" bullshit on the beach was as annoying as hell.  It was nothing but pure jealousy at someone else be given a stage to perform and her desire to minimize the achievement.  

I imagine the first incarnation of the "Not Ready for Primetime Players" would have ridiculed the "study sketch comedy" statement.  And they were EXPERTS at it.

Except… I was coming to comment that Ariana was offered Broadway (surely not one of the leads) and DWTS because she possesses a modicum of talent and drive.  Lala is lazy.  She became pregnant as soon as she could for the “security.”  

Ariana must have some training and stage presence. (I would not know, not having seen her perform.)   

• Like 3
20 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

I thought that whole "I've studied sketch comedy" bullshit on the beach was as annoying as hell.

While obviously being on Team Ariana, this was absolutely mock-worthy.  And, honestly, was roundly mocked by others on Team Ariana throughout the years. (WatchWhatCrappens, etc.)  It's not like she got some kind of pass for it.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, SFoster21 said:

Except… I was coming to comment that Ariana was offered Broadway (surely not one of the leads) and DWTS because she possesses a modicum of talent and drive.  Lala is lazy.  She became pregnant as soon as she could for the “security.”  

Ariana must have some training and stage presence. (I would not know, not having seen her perform.)   

She was offered the Chicago role because of Scandoval, and because this role was given to other celebrities, reality/soap opera stars in order to bring their fans to the theater.

• Like 1
On 2/8/2024 at 9:06 AM, TattleTeeny said:

er OCD might be a storyline now to explain why she's not drinking? I don't know. It's ver

Her desperation to jump from VPR to HW fame is what’s preventing her from drinking. It’s all the rage now. Just ask Kyle Richards.

IMO the OCD is this year’s storyline. 

I just want to know why Scheana had her chin removed?!

• LOL 1
(edited)

Maybe. But she said she's taking something and isn't drinking while doing so. Like I said, I don't know. But as someone with the same issue, I don't think the way she described it was suspect. It can be a storyline and still be real. I guess I am not seeing what is not believable based on what she's said. 

I only watch a couple of HW shows; are more than Kyle abstaining?

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

Maybe. But she said she's taking something and isn't drinking while doing so. Like I said, I don't know. But as someone with the same issue, I don't think the way she described it was suspect. It can be a storyline and still be real. I guess I am not seeing what is not believable based on what she's said. 

I only watch a couple of HW shows; are more than Kyle abstaining?

She said she was taking Xanax? 

Only Kyle Richards is abstaining.

Edited by ZettaK
On 2/13/2024 at 11:22 AM, TattleTeeny said:

As for the vulva business and the like, it's not uncommon for exhibitionism to be a characteristic of low self esteem (though twerking at a party of her friends doesn't, to me, reveal hypocrisy). Or maybe some kind of therapy helped her change her attitude -- not that I think getting one's junk waxed on TV is some kind of triumph, but whatever, people change.

Except that she did the well-populated laser hair removal on the same season as the "ugly vagina" nonsense 😂.  

• Like 3
  • Love 1
(edited)

I am happy to say that I don't keep track of these things. Regardless, the other examples of fakeness don't prove anything to me (and again, it's not uncommon for exhibitionism to be a characteristic of low self esteem). Everyone on the show could be full of shit for all I know; I'm just saying that some of the examples don't prove it.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 1
(edited)
9 hours ago, ZettaK said:

She was offered the Chicago role because of Scandoval, and because this role was given to other celebrities, reality/soap opera stars in order to bring their fans to the theater.

Agree. This production is known for stunt casting. 

7 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

It seems like it came out of nowhere to me. I've been watching Scheana on the show for years and never heard her mention OCD. I guess it could've happened recently, but I don't know. She does need a storyline, as do all the cast members. 

6 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

Regardless, the other examples of fakeness don't prove anything to me (and again, it's not uncommon for exhibitionism to be a characteristic of low self esteem).

If Adriana has low self-esteem, then she is overcompensating IMO. She comes across as arrogant much of the time. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

It seems like it came out of nowhere to me. I've been watching Scheana on the show for years and never heard her mention OCD. I guess it could've happened recently, but I don't know. She does need a storyline, as do all the cast members. 

It may have come “out of nowhere” for her too. People don’t always know they have it (I didn’t); it has to be diagnosed — and in order to be diagnosed, one has to be seeing a doctor already. If someone doesn’t think there’s anything weird happening or if it’s not really interfering with their life, they may not think there’s anything even to tell a doctor. And, like I already mentioned, OCD symptoms become more pronounced in women as they age and with hormonal changes. So it would make sense that Scheana’s symptoms (obsessions and/or compulsions, and intrusive thoughts, which she specifically mentioned) appeared or increased after she had a baby. Or, if she knew and was keeping it to herself (as she had every right to do), maybe being a a parent is what prompted her to seek treatment.

An interesting thing about OCD is that an awful lot of people who don’t have it seem to believe they know all about it.

I’ve watched the show since the beginning too, but it goes without saying that I don’t know without a doubt what these people’s day-to-day lives have been for 10 years; we see only a tiny fraction, during which they all know that cameras are on them. 

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

If Adriana has low self-esteem, then she is overcompensating IMO. She comes across as arrogant much of the time

Makes sense; overcompensation is another characteristic common to low self esteem.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 1
(edited)

Watching this season on Peacock, as I can.

I gotta say I still (so far) think Sandoval is a narcissistic little shit, but I think some kind of financial arrangement should have been worked out between him and Ariana with their screwed-up living situation. Sticking him with paying all the expenses is kind of messed up. How can you let stuff go for eight months? Did anything fall into arrears during that time? Just sell the damn house and split the profit.

But then, Sandoval may be exaggerating most/all of this. Still comes off phony AF.

Glad to see Schwartz is finally finding his balls and is standing up to his partner.

Tom’s assistant/go-between/interference runner (Ann) deserves a medal for stepping up to that thankless job.

EDIT — Really thought James was 👍until he pissed on the bush. 

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

Watching this season on Peacock, as I can.

I gotta say I still (so far) think Sandoval is a narcissistic little shit, but I think some kind of financial arrangement should have been worked out between him and Ariana with their screwed-up living situation. Sticking him with paying all the expenses is kind of messed up. How can you let stuff go for eight months? Did anything fall into arrears during that time? Just sell the damn house and split the profit.

But then, Sandoval may be exaggerating most/all of this. Still comes off phony AF.

Glad to see Schwartz is finally finding his balls and is standing up to his partner.

Tom’s assistant/go-between/interference runner (Ann) deserves a medal for stepping up to that thankless job.

EDIT — Really thought James was 👍until he pissed on the bush. 

Sandoval said he paid for all the bills when she not was paying her portion, so they were sued for foreclosure, etc. 

2 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Sandoval said he paid for all the bills when she not was paying her portion, so they were sued for foreclosure, etc. 

4 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

I think in the After Show, Ariana claimed that Sandoval was saying, “You owe $X for the electric bill.” But he wouldn’t produce any invoices or bills. She told him, “I will pay it when you show me the bill.”

I think she even may have said that she realized he had overcharged her for something. 

But they didn’t show her denying how many months she was not handing over money to him.

4 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I think in the After Show, Ariana claimed that Sandoval was saying, “You owe $X for the electric bill.” But he wouldn’t produce any invoices or bills. She told him, “I will pay it when you show me the bill.”

I think she even may have said that she realized he had overcharged her for something. 

But they didn’t show her denying how many months she was not handing over money to him.

I think she probably did it on purpose (not paying some bills) to show him! 

• Love 1
19 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I’d really like to know how they divvied up responsibility for expenses while they were still together. The whole situation is ridiculous for people who are pushing 40.

15 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I think she probably did it on purpose (not paying some bills) to show him! 

Nothing says “I hate your effing guts” more than ruining a credit rating, LOL.

• LOL 4