Type keyword(s) to search

Season 12: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I've lost over 90 pounds in the last two and half years, hopefully can lose another 40 or so. Just took a hard look and changed my wicked wicked ways. 

I hear you, Pepper Mostly!!!  Congratulation on such fine work!

I've lost 80 pounds over the course of probably a decade.  I was okay with that because it made maintaining the loss better.  I never went back up to my original weight.

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Hellga said:

She is almost at goal!  619 is not 610 but close.  I thought she would be.  

Now she will either get encouraged and do even better - or she will think 'even though I was cheating I did OK' and will cheat more and will hardly lose anything  for the next weigh-in! 

I hope that TLC will give us success stories this season. WE DESERVE IT 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

I want to grab that guy from Silk Planty Good ad by his scruffy neck and shout "and who is going to clean up the sticky mess you made all over this kitchen, you bastard"  

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
10 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Foot tattoos? That’s a new one for me! 

My friend has a tattoo on her foot. She actually got it partly as a reminder/incentive to take care of herself because she's diabetic (Type 1, she was diagnosed when she was 11).

• Love 2
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

My friend has a tattoo on her foot. She actually got it partly as a reminder/incentive to take care of herself because she's diabetic (Type 1, she was diagnosed when she was 11).

No joke my friend almost lost his foot recently. He spiralled sue to depression and was in the hospital for two weeks

• Mind Blown 2
  • Hugs 1

Maybe she is continuing to lose - her face looks thinner.  I think marriage is a huge motivator for her.  Hope she doesn't stop losing after the wedding.

I think we always saw success mainly in those who had very specific goal 'lose weight for a job/a marriage/a something' rather than abstract 'for my health' or some other platitude.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3

Know what? This little backyard wedding is nicer than 90% of the weddings we see on 90 Day Fiance! 

1 minute ago, mk828 said:

Is her daughter wearing a newspaper to the wedding?

Goth chic. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, lemoncake said:

Is Fabletics crap? I'm always on the lookout for workout gear, since I'm retired its pretty much what I wear 

Me too. Trying to look sexy at the gym now.  😉

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I see Damian got his tooth cleaned for the wedding day.

He’d actually be kind of attractive if he got a flipper, at least for special occasions 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

There's no wedding like a backyard country wedding. I went to one where we ate bologna sandwiches and the justice of the peace had no teeth. And the bride was knocked up of course. It was epic

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

Wheeling your bride to the altar - that's a commitment!  600 pound body on the grass can't be easy.  Well, hopefully closer to 500 pound body now if it's been 5 months.  

• Like 6
Just now, lemoncake said:

There's no wedding like a backyard country wedding. I went to one where we ate bologna sandwiches and the justice of the peace had no teeth. And the bride was knocked up of course. It was epic

That sounds amazing!

• Like 3

I feel like this guy has never officiated a wedding before.  Is it a friend who got licensed just so he could marry them? 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
(edited)
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Is this the first poundicipant wedding  that happened before the surgery?

I think so, but it was very nice, and I'm wishing them the best.   

Sticking to the diet, that's so encouraging. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 4

BAREFOOT. She’s getting married while barefoot!

Jenny Gump got married in bare feet! And she and Forrest had a long, happy marriage.

Oh, wait ...

• LOL 5

I am getting married in October. Was thinking about doing it in my brother's backyard, he has pet goats. My fiancée just said, look we could had tractor too. 

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1

She will actually look very pretty if she keeps losing weight.  And it looks like a nice wedding - people actually enjoy each other's company and have fun.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, mk828 said:

I am getting married in October. Was thinking about doing it in my brother's backyard, he has pet goats. My fiancée just said, look we could had tractor too. 

You could put flowered collars on the goats and have them be attendants!

Just a suggestion of course, they would eat the flowers.

• LOL 6
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

She stuck to the diet on her wedding day?!?!

I was surprised. Maybe she'll be a success story, and she can do the lift with Damian someday. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

She stuck to the diet on her wedding day?!?!

She is no giver upper, remember?

But the proof will be in the scale.  

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Know what? This little backyard wedding is nicer than 90% of the weddings we see on 90 Day Fiance! 

Goth chic. 

It’s true! We get a bride in a Pnina gown getting married in a run down location because the budget went to the dress

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
5 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

BAREFOOT. She’s getting married while barefoot!

I would have gotten married barefoot if I could have. I hate having anything on my feet. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, mk828 said:

One of the reception activities could be goat yoga.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
6 minutes ago, lemoncake said:

I love this more than my life. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

The kids dancing made it!! That looks like a real, loving celebration. 

They seem happy, 99 percent of the relationships we see on this show are toxic or abusive in one way or another.

• Like 6
  • Love 1