Type keyword(s) to search

Season 12: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, magemaud said:

I have to say she has a much better attitude about the truck breaking down than I would have. 

Yeah, me too. 

• Like 2

At least she is really going in.  Unlike some.  In spite real obstacles.  Hope her 'I am not a giver upper' attitude includes sticking to the diet!

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

The rental agency people are going to wonder about that 'dead body smell' after days of her riding in the heat...

Febreze. All the Febreze. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
Just now, mk828 said:

Gotta say though, she does have a very good attitude. 

She hasn’t yelled at her family yet or treated them like dogs. I think she is just lost and needs a ton of therapy 

• Like 8
  • Useful 3

Mr Lemon cake and I will be driving a uhaul van in a few weeks  from VA to FL full of stuff my daughter is giving my son to furnish his house. I need to bring a pile of pillows and blankets  and lay in the back asking the mister to make  fast food stops 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
11 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

I think she'll make it further than most before the first drive thru.

This is the first time I can remember they didn’t stop to eat anywhere. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

@Suzywriter, I am going to call you from now on whenever I am in a jam. You always know what to do! 

Thanks!

I had strange parents; they did EVERYTHING themselves, from scratch, uphill, both ways, with their bare hands, in bare feet, in the snow. . Everything.

If we called them for help, we better have tried EVERYTHING first. 

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, lemoncake said:

Mr Lemon cake and I will be driving a uhaul van in a few weeks  from VA to FL full of stuff my daughter is giving my son to furnish his house. I need to bring a pile of pillows and blankets  and lay in the back asking the mister to make  fast food stops 

You must moan "oww my laig" a few dozen times. And stop for food every 5 miles you know.

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
1 minute ago, Chicklet said:

You must moan "oww my laig" a few dozen times. And stop for food every 5 miles you know.

And complain about the heat, your hip, the hotels you stay at, and the excruciating pain you feel. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
3 minutes ago, lemoncake said:

Livin' the dream..

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, Chicklet said:

He is the one that fell off the golf cart and used it as an excuse to quit his diet? 

• LOL 1
5 minutes ago, Hellga said:

The rental agency people are going to wonder about that 'dead body smell' after days of her riding in the heat...

Still waiting for that 🤢 reaction...

• LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

And 'does this mattress make me look thin?"!  

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, DropTheSoap said:

Lab mix. IMG_1216.thumb.jpeg.f17392831fbfbb487746b62932ed9dd0.jpeg

Cute! I lost my dog in June. I was walking her and when I picked up her poo, she saw a dog across the street and took off. The leash slipped out of my hand and she got hit :( I am never going to unsee it or forgive myself. 😩

• Like 1
  • Hugs 9
  • Sad 8
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Weight pool? I'm guessing 646.

621 here. No neck and no butt keeps it surprisingly low. 

Edited by Suzywriter

Does she not realize this is visit one and she doesn't get approved til she proves she can lose weight? I cant see them driving back and forth for the next 3 months 

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Hellga said:

How did they find an Uber able to accommodate her????   How do you even specify that request? 

It’s an Uber XXXXL 

• LOL 4
(edited)
9 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Is this the first time that a poundticipant has taken their pet with them?

No, they often take a pet with them.  Usually small dogs or a cat, that is a big dog for people on this show.  Seems like a great dog too. 

You can always tell the new nurses, they don't get their feet far enough back from the danger zone from a poundticipant running over them.   

Weight: 690.8 lbs.

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 2
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, mk828 said:

Cute! I lost my dog in June. I was walking her and when I picked up her poo, she saw a dog across the street and took off. The leash slipped out of my hand and she got hit :( I am never going to unsee it or forgive myself. 😩

Oh that's so sad, I'm sorry.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Beautiful dog. I’d upload a picture of my dog but it tells me that it’s too large a file, whatever the hell that means.

I had to shrink down the puppy pic. I resized it in the pic viewer.

I had 706 -- closer than I usually am.

(edited)
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

695. Just a guess.

Great estimate!   I think you win? 

Edited by Hellga